What kind of light bulbs to get that will be brighter but also not blind the frick out of oncoming traffic?

What kind of light bulbs to get that will be brighter but also not blind the frick out of oncoming traffic?

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

A retrofit-kit that installs proper adjustable projectors

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

philips ultinon
    don't get chinkshit

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I got these for my jazz, b***h runs well.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Any place to get them for less than $140?

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>but also not blind the frick out of oncoming traffic?
    literally just stop caring about other cars on the road, not your problem. i got the brightest led conversion i could possibly get for my car and them nigs could light up the moon. shit's great.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

it is your problem when they swerve into oncoming lane from being blinded and kill you

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Its you fricks that make me wanna install a lightbar

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>literally just stop caring about other cars on the road
      I'm too white for this.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Black person

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>not blind the frick out of oncoming traffic
      who cares

based, look at all the seething responses

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Oem

Black person and probably Indian

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

its funny how you can tell exactly which country some posters are from even without flags

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

this i drive around with high beams 24/7 on and low beams adjusted into their eyes

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Let's ask the temu shopping BMW ricer

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

year, make, model?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

2019 ford focus

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

It already has projector. What do you need?

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

I don't know I just bought it yesterday and the lights seemed dim on the way home

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

They may need to be adjusted.

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Morimoto HID 55 watt with 5k bulbs. Warm white light similar to halogen Silverstar bulbs but about 10x as bright. You can rotate them to replicate the beam pattern of the stock halogens. LEDs are kind of terrible because the emitters are never aligned perfectly right.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

this, or just get really overpowered halogens. my osram (night breaker laser) low beams don't piss people off yet illuminate really well. they're the brightest H7s I've ever used

literally just stop caring about other cars on the road, not your problem. i got the brightest led conversion i could possibly get for my car and them nigs could light up the moon. shit's great.

>hans, get the solas tape

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>hans, get the solas tape
        I can't remember the last time I've been tailgated this past year. Good shit, totally worth the money.

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

night brakers or the philips +150 +200%
    alternatively 75w halogens and wiring harness mod

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Are blue lights ghetto? I think they look cool but only see minorities with them

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Anything over 4000k looks like ricer trash. OEM included.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

4800max

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I've got phillips nightguide platinum bulbs in mine and they're OK but then I drive my wife's cuckover with stock LEDs and it's a fricking night-and-day difference.

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Are these a meme are they they worth the price?

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Stick with halogen, constantly staring into flickering blue light isn't healthy for you.

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

4000k or less color temperature, with properly installed and adjustable projector housings

13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 week ago
      Anonymous

What lights are these?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

headlights are xenons the fog lights are LED

14. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

It's called not having your high beams on all the fricking time.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

t. hasn't been on the road near a new acura

15. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Philips has so many models of ultinon. What should I get for my fusion?

16. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

With modern cars, there sensors that detect the voltage draw of the headlights and you can get check engine warnings if you use headlights that draw the wrong current.
    Most led headlights will have circuits to mimic the correct draw if you are converting. I don't know that I would trust it. The other concern is heat. LED headlights can generate more heat and rely on active cooling fans. I don't trust those either and in some cases the added heat can warp, melt or otherwise damage plastic housings. Just use whatever the factory recommended headlights are. If you want to upgrade, sylvania makes high quality halogen bulbs that are still factory spec.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I've had sylvania on my RSX is there a specific tier you recommend. Everyone at autozone and advance are moronic

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>RSX
        Explains everything. Yes, the wagies at any big box store are moronic but I don't know why Acuras now are exclusively driven by a certain group

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

I mean it was the age before Acura went full moron with LEDS and I didn't have blue lights like other teens

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

It's good to replace bulbs every couple of years anyway. I forget what they're called but they're called but they're basically just halogen bulbs maybe with a nicer filament and glass. Silver stars or something, idk. How old are your bulbs? Go get a pair and try to not to get your oils on the glass when you put them in.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Just bought a 2019 and I assume the bulbs have never been changed

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

bulbs slowly yellow and dim over time. This is mostly true for fluorescent but I feel like it applies to halogen as well and they all eventually get old and burn out. I replace my bulbs occasionally but probably once every 3 years or something and it honestly does not make a big difference. I'm mostly saying that if you're wanting to upgrade your headlights just get the nicest ones that are still as the design intended. LEDs are brighter and nicer but I'm running halogens in mine and they're just fine. It's not like anyone else is going to see your bulbs during the day and at night, they'll just annoyed by a pair of headlights with no knowledge or care about the car behind them. LED's aren't going to really do anything for you except let you drive a little faster at night through narrow rural roads where there are deer.
            I'm happy with these:
            https://www.sylvania-automotive.com/sylvania-h11-silverstar-ultra-halogen-headlight-bulb-2-pack/H11SU.BP2.html

The link explains why they are an upgrade and I think they are a small upgrade but it's not nearly so big a difference as going from incandescent to LED. LED are way brighter.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Thank you so much

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Black folk

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

> he doesn't run a clc with 4x140mm static pressure 90cfm fans running in push/pull to cool each headlight

You are, and I mean this in the most literal way possible, not going to make it.

17. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Why do people even bother with hids and leds when 100w halogen bulbs exist? Granted you would need to run a new headlight harness with thicker gauge wire and individual relays triggered off the oe harness.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Because plenty of lamps will have the reflectors peel and melt running those

18. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>OP:
    >can brighter headlights blind other people less
    >entire thread:
    >ok here's what to buy

Reality:
    >it's impossible for brighter headlights to not disrupt other people LESS than dimmer headlights

Yet another reason why the various primary types of Formal Logic should be mandatory in school starting from the 8th grade. As in, you can't pass your formal logics, you don't get to participate in adult behaviors.

This shit is easy to understand just turn your fricking brain on.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I sometimes wonder if I've grown more stupid or just more aware of how stupid I was all along. If you don't know what I mean, you will eventually.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

We dumb as hell

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *