Anonymous

People on DA bullying me and telling me it’s a brown person thing to do

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The helpful chirp of my radar detector

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

tickets and points.
    We have super globohomosexual EU traffic ticket system, if they catch you speeding for secend time in within one year ofrom the last ticked you pay double.
    Penalty points are allsow fricked now like 2 speeding tickets and one stupid shit like bad parking in the year and you can loose your driving licence.
    I still drive like kamikaze but on backroads and in the night.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>but on backroads and in the night.
      Sounds nice. Every now and then I go out for some backroad night cruising and I'll probably see 5 zogBlack folk every 10 miles just sitting around trying to catch me. I hate florida so much. People always complained about kentucky cops when I lived there, but they were okay in my experience.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Occasionally I will do for a highway drive about 1am on a weeknight. Such little traffic and no cops, it's the only time I can get higher than 120. Still haven't been able to reach 175 but I will some day.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>on back roads at night
      This homosexual enters the chat

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous
  6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I math'd it out and did not find the time savings worthwhile. Even on long distances it's usually not worth it, because I'll arrive at some godawful hour where the only thing I can do is eat diner food and wait. I do like hashbrowns but I can't just go eating five pounds of potatoes just for no reason.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Age and adaptive cruise.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i never stopped

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

after a couple close calls I realized it would be unfair to my wife if I continued

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Used a stopwatch to measure the time my journey took with aggressive vs leisurely driving, it was barely the time it took to walk to the car. I mostly only drive aggressive when driving for pleasure, not really when I need to get somewhere.

I once had a close call and stopped and thought about the pain and expenses that could have happened, I keep a fair safety margin now

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

this, I too kicked the bad habit for my wife and future children to not get that example from me and not get them in accidents.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The fact I took my car off the road to do bodywork and prepare it for paint. When it's done I'm sure I'll tell myself I won't drive like a c**t but I know I will

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Getting my CDL. Now I'm afraid of losing my license and thus my job.

I say this while also realizing that many, many professional truckers drive like absolute dogshit and never lose their license.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>drive like a c**t
    >almost get into an accident
    >get spooked
    >drive carefully
    >few months goes by start driving like a c**t again
    repeat

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

story of my life

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

kek so it's not just me
      although i only do it when there's no one else on the road

13. 1 month ago
    Greased Geese

the ecosystem that is my human body still produces testosterine from my balls which influence my car to go sideways.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

buying a prius

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i drive a dodge challenger and im on my third set of tires this year

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You meet a lot of old riders
      You meet a lot of bold riders
      You know the rest

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Clapped the engine out so bad that it makes like 40hp on a good day. Can't even get to 100mph anymore. What's more is it's one of those indestructible 00's hondas - I am a special kind of destructive moron.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I don't consider tailgating reckless driving. Women belong in the kitchen, not on asphalt

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Come to DA, Anon
      Men are much better in the kitchen

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

last time I went there they kept shilling this bottle of sauce with a black man on it, can't remember what is was called. I just use HP

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Barbeque is like, the one good thing that black people do.
          And HP is for people who aspire to work in a Denny's

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Stubbs, probably, and it's pretty good
          It's the Secret Aardvark ~~*anons*~~ that you gotta worry about
          Anywhey, they're planning a chill BBQ in Dallas if you're local

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

stubbs fricks. no corn syrup or canola oil

[...]
            unironically driving a faster car. i used to beat the literal piss out of my old shitbox, i’d take every turn at the max speed possible. but after getting a mustang I barely exceed the speed limit. im also 28 now and don’t have the edge i once did

hmm...interdasting. they sell this stuff in oz, will have to try it.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

stubbs fricks. no corn syrup or canola oil

https://i.imgur.com/mz034II.jpeg

What made you stop driving recklessly?

unironically driving a faster car. i used to beat the literal piss out of my old shitbox, i’d take every turn at the max speed possible. but after getting a mustang I barely exceed the speed limit. im also 28 now and don’t have the edge i once did

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Stubbs, probably, and it's pretty good
            It's the Secret Aardvark ~~*anons*~~ that you gotta worry about
            Anywhey, they're planning a chill BBQ in Dallas if you're local

Barbeque is like, the one good thing that black people do.
            And HP is for people who aspire to work in a Denny's

I found it, I'll grab a bottle anons.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

My mom

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Gas milage.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

alcohol

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Crashing first, and getting arrested second. I'm sure I doubled multiple speed limits in my last hoon sessions, but I didn't cause a crash and I didn't get arrested, so I wouldn't say I was driving recklessly. Keep your speeding secret and save crashing for the track.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Watching HRH/Alex videos, even though she speeds lol. I used to drive like a fricking moron - I have 4 DUIS, lost my license 6 times, almost went to prison for evading police in chases, dodging debt collectors over a 55k no insurance crash, have had multiple other crashes one near fatal. But now when I have the desire to do something illegal like run a red, speed, or DUI, I just feel like Alex is judging me, calling me trashy, saying it's a "ghetto" thing to do. I mean, she's right. So I drive like a normie now. Save a lot of money and stress.

Being 100% serious btw. I just feel like she's giving me this look and judging me for being white trash and it feels bad.

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Having a functioning brain and a sense of self-worth. I'm more important than moron Jamal weaving through traffic like he's trying to avoid child support payments.

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Drum brakes, leaf springs and the knowledge that I have a lot more to lose than the average driver.
    I used to drive like a fricking maniac in my modern Challenger but not in this one.

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Having kids.
    Take care of them became more important than having fun.

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Adulthood and beaners purposely crashing into me because their little monkey ego can't stand that someone is passing them. Been in 5 accidents in my life, all 5 with beanshits who were at fault, 3 of which uninsured.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>passing
      Black person

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

my genetics you stupid fricking ape

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Got a reck so now I can drive reckfully.

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Stop?

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I don't want to wreck my car.

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Getting a job with a liveried vehicle and a tracker. I spent years in a van and learned that you genuinely don't get across towns much quicker by speeding and tailgating people, you just increase the risk of making a mistake and getting into accidents. Can't count the number of times I'd get overtaken by someone in a hurry only to pull up on them at the next set of lights, or get past them on a roundabout etc..
    I still drive fast on country roads as that's fun, but I was never one to go as fast as possible just for the sake of it, I was always conscious of how bad it'd be if something went wrong and drove accordingly, it's very easy to come around a corner too fast and have a tractor/cyclist in front of you, or some numpty coming the other way on your side of the road..

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>you genuinely don't get across towns much quicker by speeding and tailgating people, you just increase the risk of making a mistake and getting into accidents
      Pretty much. With road densities increasing, it's increasingly more difficult and risky to shave off seconds, unless the driver is a maniac and disregards every law possible behind the wheel.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Also traffic modeling has gotten way better with cell phones
        Sometimes it's actually faster to go the speed limits in a lot of places because you catch all the lights green

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Also traffic modeling has gotten way better with cell phones
          That one is a big development in the last decade. Everyone carries a tracker on them voluntarily. Smartphones have certainly optimized a lot of stuff, even increase the pace of life, for better or worse.
          >Sometimes it's actually faster to go the speed limits in a lot of places because you catch all the lights green
          I find it's around 2-3 mph under the limit or 7-12 mph over the limit that makes timing better with a commuter car. I'd say the new meta to beat the lights isn't speeding, but acceleration. The faster someone can accelerate at any speed, the better they can clear any intersection. A lot of US traffic infrastructure is no longer timed, but responsive, and traffic engineers have adjusted to the saturation of smartphones.

The average speed calculated between a set of fast lights is always significantly below the speed limit, so hitting above 6-8 mph above average speed allows people to clear yellows with impunity. Hitting an average speed 6-8 mph above the average on city/town roads involves sub-4 second 0-60 on a regular basis though, and rush hours erase any advantage to a fast car. Other people's cars are not that fast, and the minds of other drivers are oftentimes slower than the car.

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

fuel efficiency.
    still working on not getting upset when the other drivers cut you off and abuse you because you're not driving as fast or aggressively as them. it gets tiring and frustrating after a while.
    however if a dump truck is flinging rocks down the road i will hit triple digits (mph) to get around the fricker. i've had to replace enough windshields in my life and they frick up the cowel every time.

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>implying I don't do quick bursts to 120mph in 3rd gear every day.

34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

once I realized that aggressive driving barely got me there any faster and it was just making things worse on the road for myself and everyone around me. Also putting me in a bad mood for no real reason.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's so nice to drive chill
      >Go the speed limit
      >Slow down for school zones
      >Stop at pedestrian crossing
      >Turn up the radio
      >Coast to stops
      >Wave at people
      On Easter Sunday a guy road raged me
      He cut me off, brake checked me
      He stopped at a light that had turned green so I honked briefly
      I drive a cute car and even the horn is cute, it's the least offensive horn ever made
      He actually got out of his car and wanted to fight me in the street
      When he realized that I'm tall and fit, he turned around and got back in his car and drove off
      With his wife or GF probably calling him a dumb dickhead because this is America, you don't know what he's packing
      And she would be right
      I'd already made up my mind
      Had he not turned around
      I would have spent the night in jail
      On an Easter fricking Sunday
      I seriously need to get a dashcam, you guys recommend anything? Does someone make a dashcam that is also like a double-din head unit (needs Apple for the wife)

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Get a dashcam that hangs from the mirror, and can tap into a 12v mirror dimmer cable

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

What are some of the better brands?

My new civic has such a cute horn
          All shitboxes need to have one!

She makes the same sound as the Roadrunner
          >meep meep!

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

My new civic has such a cute horn
        All shitboxes need to have one!

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>I would have spent the night in jail
        >On an Easter fricking Sunday
        Or dead, the irony of dying on Easter

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I don't think he was armed, if he was, he didn't draw

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

i chill while speeding, it's comfy up to when some dumb c**t animal decides the perfect time to cross the road is when that gigantic metal creature is about to meet it

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I dunno, man, all I know was I was about to kill a dude, but he turned away and I didn't have to
          Then I was pissed for days because he made me get into that mindset
          Also I've been hit by a car, it's...unpleasant
          You do you but realize that other people might do you right back

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Oh also can you recommend a dashcam?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

viofo a119v3
            they sell a hardwire kit with a selectable minimum voltage cutoff so you don't drain your battery overnight

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Thanks!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

uptoot

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Growing up. Also, shout-out of cop pull-over videos on YT making never want to be one of those clowns.

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Nothing I can't stop

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I never started. Then again I drive for leisure, not for work or commuting, so I never have the stress of needing to rush somewhere. I can't imagine ever wanting to drive aggressively.

38. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I got older. I also started taking kratom like crazy. I must not have a lot of T anymore because I watch racing and drive fastish (10 mph over speed limit) but not recklessly.

39. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

losing 20/20 vision and getting into some bone chilling close calls (when driving normally specifically)

40. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I have some vision problems in one eye and I keep it closed since I'm light-sensitive. I still drive just fine without it, but I'm extra careful because I have no depth perception and my field-of-view is 25% less than a regular person's.

Plus, the last thing I want is some shithead cop pulling me over and giving me a hard time about it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

that sucks. would your eye issue be considered a revocable offense?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Not entirely sure, but Im guessing yes. Not interested in finding out. I know for sure if I go to renew my license I'd have to prove that I'm still capable of driving safely. I'm sure they'd tack on a restriction or two on my license also.

41. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Not necessarily reckless, but I work 12-hour nights and used to work through them without rest. I would drive so sleep deprived that one day I almost drove the wrong way down a busy road. That made me realize I should actually rest so I don't kill anyone from not getting even a few hours sleep.

42. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Downgrading to slower vehicles and realizing between going 5 over or 15 over weaving through lanes & passing on the shoulder only gets me to my destination 5 minutes sooner at the exponential risk of losing my life in the process.

43. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it's not about getting there faster, it's about being feeling fast

44. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Government importing so many third worlders that every street, at all times of day or night, are grid locked parking lots.

45. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Maturity. It's just realizing it's not worth and that it's better to chill

46. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I wasn't comfortable putting everyone else at risk just so I could save a few minutes. You wanna risk your own life, fine, but don't put good people minding their own business in harm's way too

47. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Being actually white

48. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I went the opposite. used to drive leisurely but morons keep sleeping at green lights like they want to catch the next red. got fed up with it now I drive aggressively to pass you dumb fricks. never catch redlights anymore and so fuel mileage has increased actually

49. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I never did.
    When I was a teenager I read Aristotle and he said that a good life is also measured by a good death, which is a death that corresponds to the life lived, i.e. a warrior dying in battle.
    I realized that dying in traffic was the most pathetic way for me to go - I hate traffic, other drivers and the current state of highways - so I try to minimize the risks.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *