What minimum height do I need to be to own a cool car?

What minimum height do I need to be to own a cool car?
I feel like people will make fun of me if I'm too short and own something flashy.

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Im 5-11 and i found the s2000 to be incredibly cramped. You should consider getting something that normal hight people arent comfy in. Or buy a shitbox and be invisible little midget

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I’m 6’4” and I’ve always wanted an S2000 but my friends keep telling me I’d never fit in one. Is it true, am I too tall for an S2000?

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

raise the seat and get a booster if needed. just never get out of the car

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You're lucky, jockey-sized dudes fit best in the mid and early 90s open wheelers that are all so cheap because no one over 160lbs fits.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you mean like formula 1 shit?
      At least it's realistic that OP could buy some high volume 90s/early 00s ferrari in his 60s after a lifetime of wagekeking

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Buy a small car like a Miata or a lotus so you look big in comparison

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah. I think people will think you’re a lot cooler if you drive a homosexual piece of shit instead. That makes a lot of sense.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The point isn't to appear cool though. I'd rather just go unnoticed.
      I like challengers but I'm only 5'10 working some nerd job, if i could make it somehow appear like a corolla to everyone else, i would

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

you're an inch above the national average

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That includes old people and spics. A 19-25 year old white man in america is expected to be 5'11.5 minimum.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

An inch and a half below the bare minimum...
            you're cooked

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Zoomers aren’t really this autistic are they? Damn, bro these kids are cooked fr fr. This shit is nuts.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Stop making your height part of your personality. Nobody. Cares.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I would try to convince you that 5’10” is a normal height, tall even, but you’re clearly a fricking moron who can’t be reasoned with so just get some 1” shoe lifts or something and then get your challenger.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You can own a sportscar without being judged too much, people only judge excessively big vehicles when in reality excessively fast and expensive vehicles are a babydick cope too.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Big vehicles I can see a direct correlation. Small sized man needs a physically big vehicle.
      But if you own just a sports car or luxury car, you're not really compensating for anything except personality kek.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>own a fast car
      Never had someone insult my dicksize for it like my buddy does with his truck.
      Have been called a gay at a stoplight but i chocked that up to it being baby blue and the borla exhaust being extra loud.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I understand what you're saying, but you should get what you want. If you really can't do that, get a car that's cool that other people don't know is cool.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Unfortunately part of sports car ownership experience, whether you like it or not, is the attention it gets from others.
      If you aren't comfortable with yourself being posted on the internet sitting in your car because someone wants to get likes off of you, then find a different car or get comfortable with it.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

cars for a 5'2" male

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Short guys buying big cars are almost as insufferable as tall guys buying small cars
      >I'm 6'4" and drive a <small car>
      >I can barely fit in this thing bro, my head touches the ceiling
      >Bro everyone expects me to drive a big car but i drive a small one, everyones so shocked and impressed
      >Did i mention i was 6'4"

Bro you need to get limb lengthening surgery. Save every fricking penny for it. No car until then.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

become my gf

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I once knew a Mexican guy who was around that height and he had a Camaro, vw bug, old f150, gmt 400. Just gotta have a wife, kids, sense of humor and Mexican restaurant then no one cares that you're short

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Just need to change your shit attitude. Insecurity is far less attractive than being short.
      It's simple, become confident in yourself. Not easy, but simple.
      Also, jeezus do you know how miserable is is for guys who are tall, like 6' 4" and up, to fit in most fun cars.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

A bicycle considering numerous studies show a physically fit body mostly makes up for lack of height in attractiveness rating by women

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I hate it when average guys say they barely have any headroom when they have at least 2" clear. Like.. bro, what the frick? You're not even close to the roof; frick off.
    Example at 4:10

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

When You bounce around on gravel roads can bump your head. and the sunroof can pull your hair even if you're not pressed against the roof. Plus i like feeling spacious. If my rooms in the house were 7 ft high it would feel squishy, even though no one I know is over 6-6

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's always the 6'0-6'2 people who complain the most about headroom and legroom. They are taller than average but not truly "tall" so they make up scenarios 24/7 to compensate.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what? there’s a cutoff point for lanklets. you would know this if you actually went out and tried to find cool cars for yourself. american cars are more forgiving to tall people but we all know you guys water at the mouth when you see a tiny jap shitbox. nice cars were literally BUILT FOR SHORT MEN.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm 6'3 and my dream car is a Suzuki Cappuccino. Get a small fun car OP, a lot of people can never fully enjoy them.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

See

Short guys buying big cars are almost as insufferable as tall guys buying small cars
      >I'm 6'4" and drive a <small car>
      >I can barely fit in this thing bro, my head touches the ceiling
      >Bro everyone expects me to drive a big car but i drive a small one, everyones so shocked and impressed
      >Did i mention i was 6'4"

Bro you need to get limb lengthening surgery. Save every fricking penny for it. No car until then.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *