What mistakes did you make while learning to drive?

What mistakes did you make while learning to drive?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

black, blue, yellow, red

2. 2 months ago
    Fledgling Investor

Blue, red, black, yellow.
    Horizontal is a priority road.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

black has no stop or give way/yield line though

• 2 months ago
        Fledgling Investor

You're right. Blk, blu, red, ylw

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

should be yellow then red - yellow gives way, but red has to stop

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

just start moving and hope nobody else wants to play chicken

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

None because driving isn't that fricking hard? Also what the frick is "learning to drive"? That's what you do as a little kid as your parents drive.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Thinking that other people know how to drive or even cops upholding traffic rules.
    Any of the cars here could smash into black and black would be found at fault because uhhhh his situational speed was too high, we weren't here to see what happened, but black was at fault, end of discussion.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No one ever explicitly told me that the cars going straight had the right of way at a solid green intersection, so I'd turn in front of them if I had the green.

Assumed everyone knew how to drive, didn't realize some cars are occupied by morons who don't follow the obvious safety rules. I've been hit 4 times all by Mexicans failing to yield, something I figured out at 16 the first time someone honked.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What are yielding rules like in the US?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

There are rules on paper, but if you don't want to total your car in a year you'd be much better off assuming everyone's brake lines have been cut and their steering wheels have fallen off

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I’m pretty sure it’s first in first out

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

cars yield to trucks

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

definitely on you for assuming other people won’t drive like morons. a piece of advice my pops gave me; you need to drive for yourself and for them. they sure as hell won’t do it for you.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Never had any serious issues while learning to drive, I picked it up rather quickly. Though there was one time I bent the side view mirror on the student car forward while reversing kek

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Black, blue, yellow, red

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Almost guillotined a pedestrian

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I made a shitload of mistakes learning to drive, but my brother started me driving at 7 years old.

Worst mistake that comes to my mind is...

>be me 10 or 11 years old.
    >late at night, 10 or 11pm and parents are on vacation.
    >brother needs to aaa to tow a friends car to my house, but his car is in the last spot in the driveway.
    >brothers car is manual honda civic i have driven maybe 2 or 3 times with him yelling at me, but making sure i use clutch properly
    >brother calls home and tells me to move his car to the street.
    >start car.
    >clutch in and shift to reverse.
    >let off clutch and try to give gas
    >stall out.
    >three times i do this.
    >aaa shows up with brother, his friend and friends car.
    >i am still trying to get out of the driveway with the hand brake on.

In my defense i was young, it was late and i just started learning manual. Hell most 10 or 11 year olds have never driven.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Non sequitor image. As britain does not have priorite a droite/or left version of it. Only black would move. Then blue and yellow have to decide who goes first. Then red battles whom ever decided to yield.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

the image is from australia.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Correct answer is black yellow blue red

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

black, blue, yellow, red
      https://www.thesun.co.uk/motors/8745630/can-you-tell-who-has-right-of-way-in-this-busy-intersection-quiz-thats-baffling-drivers/

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *