POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

flip 'em the bird

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Laugh as he flips his brodozer into the ditch trying to take the corner at the same speed as me

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

downshift and engine brake. tailgatetards typically rely on brake lights to maintain their distance, engine braking throws them off bigly, they usually frick off after that.
      alternatively,

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>downshift and engine brake

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Fricking BASED and same. So many morons despite driving like they have a manual car don't know how to follow a manual. I downshift and coast and it really really bugs them. Just keep slowing and slowing until they're gone or get rear ended.

Laugh as he flips his brodozer into the ditch trying to take the corner at the same speed as me

Saw this happen IRL twice. Funny funny stuff. All the times I passed and took off in my 320 hp tunes Accord. A third time I did it after a stupid truck brake checked me because he was being a slug through the turns. I blasted past and he tried to catch me, and did because I stopped at stop lights and signs, and returned to the speed limit, which he didn't.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

E-brake works too

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

based take, when he goes in for the overtake I show him why he's behind me and that he will always remain behind me

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The police officer you've been autistically following for the past 4 hours?

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Slow down another 5-10 mph. If he's following that close, he needs all the reaction time he can get.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/pEoK0en.jpg

Yup

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That’s woman behavior, just ignore and drive the way you want to

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If you are not in a hurry you can let the moron pass and avoid having a road rage incident or worse a crash caused by the moron.
    That is what an adult would do anyways.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yes I just pull off, they obviously have bigger problems than lil old me

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Break check.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Break

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Break

https://i.imgur.com/SAg5SrP.gif

>

LMFAO

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

moron. Lern 2 spel,

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Break granted. You've been hard at work browsing the interwebs today.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I never end up in this situation because im always driving fast

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

lately I've noticed tesloids are the ones tailgating me most often. I'm not even a slow driver, in most cases I'm exceeding the speed limit by 15 or 20. and yet I always see those identical tesla faces in my rear-view, on my ass no matter what speed I go.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's women in cuvs.
      Always getting tailgated by some moronic woman.
      They think they're soooo good at driving because they can maintain speed three inches away from you bumper.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I only see them holding shit up or acting erratic on the road.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

probably the autopilot

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You're delusional.

I only see them holding shit up or acting erratic on the road.

This.
      They never drive fast because they're always trying to drive in a way that extends their range to the absolute maximum.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Slow down because someone is doing something unsafe, or take a turn at decent speed because their ego is going to make them think they can actually corner and they'll slide.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

downshift and engine brake. tailgatetards typically rely on brake lights to maintain their distance, engine braking throws them off bigly, they usually frick off after that.
      alternatively,

Have fun getting shot one day

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>be didn't bulletproof his daily driver
        NGMI

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How the frick is someone going to shoot me if I can drive better and faster than someone who is going to drive themselves off the road and into a ditch at above legal speeds?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>cleetus becomes Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Sniper while hes trying to stop his lifted brodozer from understeeering into a ditch
        K Cool keep mirin my taillights til they disappear on the next bend

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

All they have to do is look up your address, friend

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>All they have to do is look up your address, friend
            is this one of those "you can totes look up the address of a plate as a civ" shitposts?
            ok. heres my plates. find the address.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nice photo, camera and settings?

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

coast

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it's a sign for you to MOVE OVER
    STOP LEFT LANE HOGGING DUMBASS

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>guy in front of me going 15 under
      >moronic npc takes his frustration out on me
      Over it, you can always get on the shoulder and break the law at that point.
      I don't want to deal with either of you homosexuals.
      I didn't want to be the meat of your moron sandwich.
      Also you're unemployed homosexual, it's 11am on a Tuesday, go home, ride a bicycle.
      Read a book, draw, write poetry, the McDonald's will still be there if you're five minutes late.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

didn't ask don't care stay mad

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

This is always how it happens for me too. I'll be in a line of traffic where everybody as far as the eye can see is going the same speed, and where we're all doing 20mph more than the next lane over, but I'll still get dipshits riding my ass for no reason. I'll get over when there's actually clear space ahead of me but those morons can frick off, I'm not gonna go from 80 to 60 just so they can go the same speed they were going but one car further up the infinite line.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>but I'll still get dipshits riding my ass for no reason
          Yeah but they're not riding your ass for no reason, they are simply going faster than you.
          If you're going too fast to get back out of the passing lane, you either should have not been going that fast in the first place, or need to go faster if you'd like to remain passing.
          There is literally no such thing as fast enough or a fast lane. There is only the sole lane of travel, and various passing lanes for each other. Please learn to drive.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>or need to go faster if you'd like to remain passing.
            How the frick am I supposed to do that when I'm ALSO being held up by traffic ahead of me?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Literally not my problem, but when there's folks behind you, you're not passing anymore. You need to find a way to slot back in and make it no your problem anymore

https://i.imgur.com/B7r3FDu.jpg

>There is literally no such thing as fast enough or a fast lane
            Sorry buddy but the speed limit is the speed limit. I don't move for road bullies.

Speed limit doesn't have anything to do with keeping right or not so I'm a little confused here

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>You need to find a way to slot back in and make it no your problem anymore
            no. if you would otherwise be driving faster than the butthole creating the conga line, and there's no safe way to undertake, there is zero reason to move over. if you are the lead car, move the frick over. if you are done passing people, move the frick over

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Then you can feel responsible when you encourage a road rage incident. Id rather slot in and show the gay it isn't my fault than I would in part make it my fault. If you're ready to be responsible, by all means tay left, lol

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>exist in a line up of cars trying to pass
            >encourage a road rage incident
            pick one

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You are choosing the road rage incident, I guess
            If someone is aggro behind you and you don't take steps to calm the beast, you're also at fault, I'm so sorry, but there are others on the road around you

i did uber for a while and when i pulled up in carparks with my indicator on some people would literally sit behind me for 5 minutes instead of going around

Then you need to fricking park properly

>but when there's folks behind you, you're not passing anymore
            Untrue. A car traveling at the speed limit on the left lane may be passing a car traveling below that limit on the right. You do not have the right to go faster than the speed limit. If a car is executing a legal pass, it's your duty to keep your distance and not create a dangerous situation. You can try and pass when that car merges back to the right. If you flash your lights, honk, or get on my ass, I'm going to slow down. Looks like your problem now, fella.

>A car traveling at the speed limit on the left lane may be passing a car traveling below that limit on the right.
            Cool, but when you're holding up traffic behind your, now you're cruising, you're not using the passing lanes as intended. Actually complete your pass, this might involve speeding up, or abort it and slot it back in. Continuing to cruise is not an option
            >If a car is executing a legal pass, it's your duty to keep your distance and not create a dangerous situation.
            And if someone is going to hit you, it's your duty to avoid it. You gonna drive straight into the dickhead turning left in front of you, or avoid the accident? Frickin lol, bro. Speed limits are for those who can't self govern, and I only see them pulled out by left lane gaygers waggling fingers going nuuh UHHH, child.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Cool, but when you're holding up traffic behind your, now you're cruising,
            Nope. Still passing. If you travel at the speed limit, this isn't an issue.
            >And if someone is going to hit you, it's your duty to avoid it
            Nope. Especially from behind. There is a basic assumption that you aren't going to attempt to run me off the road, and if you do, then the option is to shoot into your cabin with my beautiful CZ Scorpion. That travel assist sure is useful.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>why yes I like the smell of my own farts how could you tell?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>If someone is aggro behind you and you don't take steps to calm the beast, you're also at fault

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>but when there's folks behind you, you're not passing anymore
            Untrue. A car traveling at the speed limit on the left lane may be passing a car traveling below that limit on the right. You do not have the right to go faster than the speed limit. If a car is executing a legal pass, it's your duty to keep your distance and not create a dangerous situation. You can try and pass when that car merges back to the right. If you flash your lights, honk, or get on my ass, I'm going to slow down. Looks like your problem now, fella.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You need to
            uh no I don't now frick off

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Then you're causing a hold up and in part at fault for anything that happens after

>Cool, but when you're holding up traffic behind your, now you're cruising,
            Nope. Still passing. If you travel at the speed limit, this isn't an issue.
            >And if someone is going to hit you, it's your duty to avoid it
            Nope. Especially from behind. There is a basic assumption that you aren't going to attempt to run me off the road, and if you do, then the option is to shoot into your cabin with my beautiful CZ Scorpion. That travel assist sure is useful.

>If you travel at the speed limit, this isn't an issue.
            Speed limit isn't relevant to passing or not, you're either passing....or you're not
            Little dicked homosexuals who otherwise lack control in life love the black and white of road rules and the excuse to reach for their penis replacement.
            Buddy, if you're not autistic, you understand common sense.
            If I'm coming up to a yellow, lets say, and it doesn't look like traffic behind me is gonna stop in time to me, I might not stop just then. Would the rear ender be at fault? Probably, am I still doing paper work with a smashed car and a ruined day? Yeah. You're the car in the dashcam vids who jumps right in front of the guy running a red, lol
            BUT I HAD RIGHT OF WAY! *SMAAAAAAASH*B...but why didn't HE stop when I was in the right :~~*((

>when there's folks behind you, you're not passing anymore
            Why would this be the case

Because others need to pass and you're occuping the passing lane

>why yes I like the smell of my own farts how could you tell?

Being responsible for not only myself but also others on the road is smelling farts?

https://i.imgur.com/m23xZs6.jpg

>If someone is aggro behind you and you don't take steps to calm the beast, you're also at fault

Ok so two lane high way you're kingdickhead of in the passing lane. You slow down, brake check, piss the guy off, and when he finally has enough and sweves to pass you in the lane of travel like the admitted Black person he is, what're you going to say to the mother of the family he annihilates who was simply minding their own business there?
            Sure, it wont be your fault, but it fricking will be. When you play stupid games, you both win stupid prizes, and potentially anyone around you.
            Keep right except to pass and if you're gonna pass, complete it

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Ok so blah blah blah
            read the thread dumbass. all I said was being part of a group trying to pass doesn't make you responsible for the one angerey homosexual that needs to vrooooom. oh wait, you're clearly the idiot from earlier. nevermind, continue the autistic screeching

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Actually it does, pass or slot back in.
            Now you're moving goalposts having me imagine a whole line of people, while I was imaging someone who is just holding up the lane, passing, sure, but not as fast as those behind would, so he's cruising

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>moving goalposts

>You need to find a way to slot back in and make it no your problem anymore
            no. if you would otherwise be driving faster than the butthole creating the conga line, and there's no safe way to undertake, there is zero reason to move over. if you are the lead car, move the frick over. if you are done passing people, move the frick over

>exist in a line up of cars trying to pass
            >encourage a road rage incident
            pick one

let me spoonfeed your illiterate ass. are you some kind of redd*tor that can't follow basic replies unless they're neatly sorted for you? or is it just a little tough keeping up with multiple people calling you a mouthbreather

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Buddy, all I can say is shit or get off the pot. If someone is tailgating you nearly one hundred percent of the time it's your speed, lane, or both. If it happens to you a lot, it's you.
            I seriously can't believe I have to say we live in a society, act like it please

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Actually it does, pass or slot back in.
            You don't have the right to have the road open to you just because you're speeding. Wait your turn and don't be a homosexual.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You don't have the right to obstruct other drivers' right to travel just because you "feel safer" in the left lane. Move over if you can, it takes 2 seconds and makes everyone's driving experience better (and safer).

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You don't have the right to obstruct other drivers' right to travel just because you "feel safer" in the left lane.
            Good thing that's not what I said or do. It's nice to know that morons like you have to make up people in their head to argue with instead of the actual person replying to them. You sure are fricking stupid, anon.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

*passes you on the right*
            see ya nerd

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The whole scenario is that I am passing someone on the right. If I could have gone faster on the right, I wouldn't be on the left. Enjoy your crash, dipshit.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

sorry i couldn't hear your slow ass i passed you a few miles ago

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Whatever your have to tell yourself.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm going to say "You have my condolences. That guy was a real piece of shit, I'd be happy to testify"

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Then you're moral compass is broken

Take up both lanes and slow down, make him/her seethe until the cross a double yellow line, then report his/her ass to the police after getting the registration.

You're on my dashcam too so be careful

https://i.imgur.com/lF8l9Zs.jpg

?si=TjRuoFRrk4vJbCQB

Brake checkers get death penalty, first offence

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What do you mean broken? It's a tragedy but there's only so much a witness can do to console the victim's family

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That brake check was mild and that moronic tailgater couldn't even handle it. He deserved his crash.
            If he really wanted to pass, he should've ducked into the other lane. Expect the first guy to switch lanes? Sure, but if that's me, and I'm tailgated, I will just coast. No brakes, let's just see how slow the mouthbreather behind me will go until he uses the other (wide open) lane. (At that point I floor it back to the speed I wanted to go anyway)

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Right because you're a fricking child

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just don't tailgate, idiot.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just be in the proper lane.
            I have this little hint for folks, if you're ever confused about what lane you need to be in think 'Am I in the *right* lane' and if you're not, go there

>Actually it does, pass or slot back in.
            You don't have the right to have the road open to you just because you're speeding. Wait your turn and don't be a homosexual.

You're not longer passing with traffic behind you, you just happen to be going faster than traffic on your right

>Nope, shit or get off the pot, if someone's behind you, you're no longer really passing
            That's not how passing works. If you're behind me, while I'm passing a vehicle, then you wait. you just happen to be cruising in the left lane faster than those on the right. No that's called passing, and I'll go back to the right when my pass is complete. You can stay mad about that.
            >Are you autistic so hung up on the literal definition of words?
            Oh, I'm sorry, do I have to communicate with some sort of secret language that only you are privy to? Since when? I tend to think that when you write something it should mean what the commonly understood definition of that word is. If you don't like it, then the problem isn't my understanding but your lack thereof.

Shit or get off the pot Black person

>You don't have the right to obstruct other drivers' right to travel just because you "feel safer" in the left lane.
            Good thing that's not what I said or do. It's nice to know that morons like you have to make up people in their head to argue with instead of the actual person replying to them. You sure are fricking stupid, anon.

>nuh UH UH I am going fwast ENOUGH

only thing NJ does right is enforce takeover lane violation

Someone just drove the frick away while plugged into one of the pumps at our garage, I assure you not letting pisschildren pump their own gas is a win, so are our pizza, cheese steaks, and unmolested pine Forrest's and farmlands
            What people hate about NJ is all above Trenton and considered little NYC by anyone with a brain

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Just be in the proper lane.
            I'm passing a vehicle. That is the proper lane. You still don't get how this works.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You're not longer passing with traffic behind you, you just happen to be going faster than traffic on your right
            That's called passing.
            >Shit or get off the pot Black person
            Nope. Wait your turn, Impatient Irene.
            >>nuh UH UH I am going fwast ENOUGH
            Correct.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Anon, you are doing the good fight in trying to explain to these morons on how to drive. I guarantee they aren't German otherwise they would be agreeing with you. There is a reason why they have the highest highway speeds and less accidents.

You morons need to understand that you are not the police and it isn't your job to enforce speed limits. It is your job to get out of the passing lane and to ensure you are going faster than the cars to the right of you?

>Dur I am at the speed limit and other cars are passing me now

Who cares, let them get a ticket. If half the cars are going over the limit, then keep moving over lanes until you aren't blocking them. I am always in the 2 most left lane and sometimes 3rd lane in order to not impede traffic going faster then me.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>ensure you are going faster than the cars to the right of you?
            Yes, but that doesn't necessitate yielding to someone behind you just because they want to go faster. None of this would be an issue if you just obeyed the speed limit. I will not get a speeding ticket just because you're angry. Wait your turn and once I complete my pass, you can go and have a nice day.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Speed limit isn't relevant to passing or not, you're either passing....or you're not
            And passing can be done at the speed limit. Your speed does not define my actions as long as there is a car that I am passing. Cry about it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nope, shit or get off the pot, if someone's behind you, you're no longer really passing, you just happen to be cruising in the left lane faster than those on the right. Are you autistic so hung up on the literal definition of words?

>ensure you are going faster than the cars to the right of you?
            Yes, but that doesn't necessitate yielding to someone behind you just because they want to go faster. None of this would be an issue if you just obeyed the speed limit. I will not get a speeding ticket just because you're angry. Wait your turn and once I complete my pass, you can go and have a nice day.

And none of this would be an issue if you actually completed your pass

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Nope, shit or get off the pot, if someone's behind you, you're no longer really passing
            That's not how passing works. If you're behind me, while I'm passing a vehicle, then you wait. you just happen to be cruising in the left lane faster than those on the right. No that's called passing, and I'll go back to the right when my pass is complete. You can stay mad about that.
            >Are you autistic so hung up on the literal definition of words?
            Oh, I'm sorry, do I have to communicate with some sort of secret language that only you are privy to? Since when? I tend to think that when you write something it should mean what the commonly understood definition of that word is. If you don't like it, then the problem isn't my understanding but your lack thereof.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>when there's folks behind you, you're not passing anymore
            Why would this be the case

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

for you? you will never pass

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Sorry buddy but the speed limit is the speed limit. I don't move for road bullies.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This is my favorite troll DApinion

https://i.imgur.com/B7r3FDu.jpg

And this is my favorite counter troll to it

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not a troll, it's the law in civilized states, and the 'law' of traffic flow in all states. You simply cannot argue against it, once again, I post the fricking video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd8PyH7OtNo&list=FLdpFXcz87Y1SQ-iewbGm91A&index=94&pp=gAQB8AUB

Stop being an Eddy in the river of traffic. Stop making folks weave. Stop making passing one person turn into passing TWO people because you can't keep right. Stop being moronic.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Make me

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Way to go prove my point, selfish children who act like monkeys on the road. Clearly you don't have any control over your life and this offers you the opportunity to control others. You're no different than Black folk who do it to get back at any white person because they're frustrated living in a white mans world.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Clearly you don't have any control over your life and this offers you the opportunity to control others.
            You're the one trying to tell other people how to drive lol
            And getting booty bothered over it on a Manx prawn herding gallery
            I think you need to learn to deal with it when the world doesn't spread its legs for you everywhere you go
            Or just keep seething and malding over every minuscule inconvenience like a tantrum child
            Anyway, we're both passing together. Where's your sense of comradery?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>DAtant
            Opinion discarded, go back there and enjoy a nice kpop thread!

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I agree with you, but I can't stand people on my ass like that, so I would puss out and move over to let them get one car space ahead and then test the guy in front of me to see if they puss out as well, and so on, until the dick gets to the front -- perhaps they aren't even a dick and are just in an emergency and need to get to a hospital or something. That's what I tell myself to prevent any road rage.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They're not "riding your ass", they're just behind you in line. And if they open up a NHTSA-approved following distance some monkey is going do dart in from the other lane and at best cause a "brake check" and at worst an accident.
          Not everything revolves around you. Not everyone is out to get you.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Well if they won't back off to create a 3 second gap, I'll just have to slow down until the gap we do have takes 3 seconds to cover

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Hope your cucktruck eats a tree at 80mph you homosexual. Why do you always think we're complaining about tailgating on multi-lane roads when most of this bullshit happens on 2-lane roads with traffic?

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I just had this happen to me a couple days ago and I saw that a car was stopped at a green light with their hazards on, so I stayed in that lane and at the last minute switched over to get around the stalled car. The brodozer was able to react in time, but I wonder if he pooped in his pants a bit.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Unless you were driving an even taller truck, he probably saw it before you did due to the height of his seating position.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Drive even slower

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Had one of these frickheads crash into a semi today and make my 10min uphill drive into an hour one. Hit it so hard the nose was crunched all the way up to the cab.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Slow down. They'll go around.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I take a gentle curve at a reasonable speed. If by some miracle that doesn't create some space I ease off the throttle and let him seethe

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I have an aftermarket devise pluged into my vehicle and when I tap my steering controls a certain way a menu comes up and I put my lights in "parade mode". All my lights then do that double flash on different lights. They think I'm a cop and shit their pants and usually pull off at the next exit.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>aftermarket devise
      >when i tap my steering controls a certain way
      anon, everyone can tell youre making shit up

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get good enough at car electricals to be able to wire a direct line to the brake lights through a push switch somewhere inconspicuous on your dash.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the way we drive he'd have to be going very fast to tail us like that and I'd assume he wants my shit or my life so I'd likely
    >throw an empty bottle of driving whiskey as a warning
    >give the wheel to the wife and open fire when they don't back off

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

put on my special pair of protective glasses and then shine a 5 watt laser out of the back of my car.

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Nothing. What the person behind me does is of no concern to me.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Nah, that's only until he spergs out, and may take an innocent along with him like me.
      As someone who doesn't tailgate intentionally often, nothing fricking hurts my feelings more than having another adult pull over and wait for me to go past. Like deadass really hurts my feelings; I was calm following you, broski

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If breaking a house rule or real rule? Adjust my lane and speed.
    If he's just a butthole, slower speeds mean less of a hard hitting accident. I will continue at my speed, unless I'm down the woods, where there isn't another road for a couple miles, and I'll pull over just to be done with your tantrum.

Slowing down more isn't safe.
    Brake checking isn't safe.
    You're only options are to speed, or pull over, really

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Slow down and eventually stop, preferably before a hill. Then slowly go through the gears and never pass the limit.
    I'm always over the speed limit so this rarely happens.

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

wait until the tailgater tries to overtake and then floor it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I gapped you on that hill. Wasn't that fun with your truck being SO WEAK.

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Nothing

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I had some BMW suv tailgate me and even honk while we were at a residential street, I just engine braked and slowed down until I got to my turn, the seethe was priceless lmao

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Turn on your hazards and pretend to deliver something real quick while blocking them.
      I used to deliver and when I turned my hazards on old ladies would sit behind me refusing to go around on an empty suburb road like gta npcs kek

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

i did uber for a while and when i pulled up in carparks with my indicator on some people would literally sit behind me for 5 minutes instead of going around

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Put my diesel shitbox into 4th gear, remove my foot from the gas pedal, and finally, put my left wheels right on the dividing line.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

brandish my gucci'd out glock 19 with red dot, extended mag and switch

dont EVER mess with me or my truck

29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get out of the left lane

30. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

light pull on the handbrake, collect a free 20k€ and rebuild it for 10% of it.
    not my problem.

31. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>nobody in this thread takes the challenge to race
    guess I shouldn't be surprised

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i do occasionally had a toyota highlander be close to me so i started speeding up and cutting through traffic and surprisingly he kept up and took some risky cuts with me, was quite fun

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I humiliate every single 2 ton piece of shit with a 110hp diesel shitbox because the highway doesn't have a single straight line, love that god damn clio.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

made a c300 seethe after he blew at at green light. I took off and he pulled out but b***hed out going into the corner while I kept 120 nipponese horses weighing on the outside lane. guy calmed down after getting humiliated

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>110hp diesel shitbox
        dv6 or pd110?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I think it's the DV6, it's my workplaces car so I haven't looked too much into what it is

32. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Gear down and coast.

33. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You watch the road IN FRONT OF YOU so learn 2 drive little girl.

34. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I speed up. You want to tailgate? How badly? 10 over? 15? How about 30? I see you backing off. Poser b***h

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

thank you anon, unfortunately i want to go at least 120 (150 would be optimal) so please move over

35. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ignore them completely and crack up the radio.

36. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't use my mirrors so I have no idea what's going on behind me, lol.

37. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Laugh because his headlights are bouncing off the retroreflective tape on the back of my headrests right into his stupid face

38. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

When you drive a manual, you can down shift and "brake check" someone without giving them a warning with brake lights.

39. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Foot off the gas

40. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Flick some broken ceramic out the sunroof.

41. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So, after driving an econo shit box and a truck for over a decade, here's my take. The people who ride my ass are, in order: out of staters in pseudo luxury crossovers who have no business driving on anything other than a straight highway, Old boomer in virtue signaling machine (think prius or subaru or cadillac or buick), lesbians in subarus, altima drivers, early 20s car enthusiasts driving to the country on the weekend, and finally the pavement princess truck owner who gets jealous of my truck kek. The worst drivers I've seen, bar none, have got to be the first three on the list. I watched one driver total her car the other month after the entitled b***h passed two cars on a double yellow on a country mountain road where we were both going 5 mph over.

42. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Personally, I'd stop doing 7 miles under the speed limit and thank the truck for the reminder.

43. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Take up both lanes and slow down, make him/her seethe until the cross a double yellow line, then report his/her ass to the police after getting the registration.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The other option is to Pit the other driver after passing. It takes two to road rage, anons.

44. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Don't drive slow

45. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

?si=TjRuoFRrk4vJbCQB

46. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The solas tape worked for me. I haven't been tailgated in months. I did use a lot of it though.

47. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I know yall won't believe me but I used to have a thing rigged to lower my Rangers tailgate on the road when i had rolls of barbed wire in my bed. People would back the frick up like there was no tomorrow.

Got caught by a cop and haven't done it since. Had to pay a huge fricking fine, was not fun.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm sick of this shit. I'll be on a single lane road doing 10 over with a line of cars in front of me and some fricking genetic cesspit will still be riding my ass like it will somehow magically make the five cars in front of me break the speed limit even more than they already are.

I believe you, because I'm this fricking close to rigging up a windshield fluid sprayer in my trunk filled with paint thinner and pointed backwards.

https://i.imgur.com/lF8l9Zs.jpg

?si=TjRuoFRrk4vJbCQB

Benissimo

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nah, use any liquid with silicone instead.

48. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

get your handgun out of the glove compartment and fire a few warning shots in the air

49. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

looking in your rear view mirrors as you drive down the road is beta as frick. you should look into boosting your testosterone levels.

50. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive a truck just as big, so they can get up close and personal all they want. It's not gonna make be drive any faster in my gas guzzler which already gets horrible MPGs just by driving faster.

51. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

52. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

90% of this thread drives 10-15 over in the left lane and thinks thats ok. I can smell it

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Imagine only driving 10-15 mph over the limit. Do you have shitty tires that aren't rated for 90+ mph, is your car that slow/gay, or do you need a driver mod?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

no what I mean is they just stay in the left lane driving 10-15 over and refuse to move over to let people pass.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yup. I stopped moving over during my commute. Pass on the right homosexual I don't care.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

only thing NJ does right is enforce takeover lane violation

53. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Radar detector mounted to my mirror keeps me from actually using the center mirror in the first place, so I wouldn't even notice

54. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Three lanes open on Walt this morning
    >center cruiser losers
    >left cruiser losers
    >I'm in far right lane doing 60 in a 45 (normal) with someone RIDING my ass
    Now, am I in the passing lane? No
    Now, am I already speeding? Yes
    Am I in any moral obligation to mitigate the danger of the clearly assblasted cuck behind me, especially on a bridghe where things can go wrong fast? Yes, yes I fricking do.
    So I put my ego aside, and brought it up to about 70 to get us past the NPC plug, moved on with my day, and went back to the speed I was at.

You're really less mature than me?

55. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

my brake light engages before my brakes start catching, so i just brake lightly to not brake and he freaks out and fricks off

56. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Brake check and claim you were hurt

57. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

kill myself because i have apparently become too geriatric to drive at reasonable speeds

58. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>two lane highway
    >entering left lane to pass two cars
    >first car in pair also gets over
    >sits slightly ahead of other car and maintains speed
    >end up stuck behind him
    >doesn't move over
    >get somewhat on his ass and do a little wiggle
    >proceeds to flip me off and give me a brake check with all the force of a wet fart
    >attempts to speed off in the distance
    >meanwhile the guy cruising has backed off to let me undertake/get back over
    >zip around and continue on my way, going faster in the cruising lane than this moron was willing to go
    >attempts to block me at the next passing point
    >too slow
    why are people like this

59. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

*sigh*

Virtually ALL of the replies in this thread involve some kind of situational "escalating" behavior

Whenever there is a driver/vehicle following me too closely, I simply pull over as soon as possible and allow that person to pass me.

I no longer have the liability of someone who is potentially enraged and irrational and capable of hitting my car, and do not have to deal with the fallout of being involved in any kind of an accident.

You fricking morons DO understand that dealing with getting rear-ended, even if you are not at fault, is a humongous pain in the ass, don't you? Why put that kind of stress, or even the potential of that stress, upon yourself?

Just let the tailgater go by. Enjoy the rest of your drive peacefully and without stress.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

pls frick off with your bullshit sensibility. i WANT to be the rabbit for the speed traps, frick you very much

60. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>see f-150 tailgating me
    >chuckle to myself
    >hit self destruct button

Nobody gets to live

61. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Roll coal and assert dominance

62. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

shit my pants, stop in the middle of the road and start crying

63. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What behind me doesn't matter.

64. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Quickly turn the fog light on and off again. Often enough, idiots get spooked because it's bright and they think I'm doing a break check while I'm just pretending to.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *