What the frick? Why is everything grayscale now!

What the frick? Why is everything grayscale now!

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks like shit

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah I saw an Caddy SUV with the black and white emblem and I thought they did a custom job. Then I realized Cadillac is making their logo look even worse

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they're trying to save cost. Do you not know how much in trouble the american auto industry is in right now?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I thought American industry was all about adding more coloreds.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No, it's only black.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They're trying to make into the transformers logo

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

its very fascists.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Why is everything grayscale now!

Because we're a dull joyless society.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So it can become a Vector friendly outline-only logo in 5-10 years like the rest of the brands in the world.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

To be fair, the old lion logo with it doing some kind of Egyptian dance did look pretty stupid.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

NPCs can't tell the difference

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I can't fathom getting that damned npc grey color. A Scion TC is a nice looking car in a decent color.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

these grey non-mica paintjobs look awful.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i like how it's a zombie marque propped up solely by escalade sales but they're so fricking risk-averse that they can't even roll the dice on something as inconsequential as keeping their own fricking badge, let alone designing a car real people would give a frick about

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cadillac is risk averse specifically for that reason. Only one vehicle sells well and unless every American buys an Escalade, they're stuck. Same with Chrysler. The 300 and the Pacifica make them money (and the minivan is the sole reason it gets kept alive) so they just focus on the one or two things they can do well.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why even bother with the crest at this point? They should just go to a simplified wreath surrounding a V and be done with it.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>They should just go to a simplified wreath surrounding a V and be done with it.
      Why even bother with that? Just make a grey sticker in the shape of the crest and be done with it.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I hate black people and Escalades

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

well guess what, they know their audience

i swear car and driver or one of those car media outlets had a video showing off the escalade's factory crackle tune but i can't seem to find it. so the above will have to do.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>logo becomes grey, uniform and lifeless as we transition into electric cars
    it's like poetry

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Pretty much the world of THX 1138

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

At least the cyberpunk dystopias had neon. IDK how most people don't notice it. ITS EVERYTHING
        Simplified logos, simplified fonts, even the fricking corporations are losing their identity. All the cars are grey suvs or some shade of it. The worse part is how complacent people are with it. Ricing was 10x better than this

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

how can we stop it

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Frick

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

FRICK MINIMALISM

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's the opposite of minimalist though. Or are you quoting the manufacturer?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *