What was the point of drive-in theaters? You get shitty views and have to sit in your cramped car with shitty audio.

What was the point of drive-in theaters? You get shitty views and have to sit in your cramped car with shitty audio.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

True

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what a soulless life zoom zooms live

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The point is you go with your gf and frick her in the car instead.

>OP doesn't even know what they took from him
      Grim.

yea just scroll insta reels and tiktoks on you phone you brainless zoomer

People didn't go for the movies moron they went to have sex

This question is the virginity test equivalent of the breakfast test

You have AIDs

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The S is capitalized too, it's for Syndrome

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not HIV, but full-blown AIDS!

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The point is you go with your gf and frick her in the car instead.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

get stoned
      get laid
      sleep
      do it all over again during the second flick

My gf and I always just have sex during the second movie.

MAKING OUT

you can have sex anywhere you want, like parking in a secluded area.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

A drive in is obviously better. You're just pretending to be dense.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

why would that be better? Everybody can see you and your car rocking.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

In ye olde days, having premarital sex in a brazen manner is officially frowned upon. If you parked up in a secluded place to have sex, the cops will come a knocking at your window and tell you to go home. The drive in is a place where society can turn a blind eye to such activities because ostensibly, it is a public place and no hanky panky can ever happen there.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>For the price of going to a drive in, you can take a train somewhere and frick your girlfriend there, which you will enjoy much more.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>not fricking in the theater where the perverts can watch
      So rude

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

and you can't do that before or after the movie? seems like a waste of a ticket, bruh.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Bingo. Back at a time when even most sports cars were big enough to do that in comfort.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not to mention the lack of seatbelts and how the seats would be big flat benches instead of having shaped foam to individualize each seat. You could do so much more in old cars it's unreal.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You don't have a bed?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

One day when you get your first girlfriend, you'll realize that they refuse to stay in the house not spending your money.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's for high school romance, you wouldn't understand.
        >get driver's license
        >get girlfriend
        >want to get freaky with girlfriend
        >can't do it at home
        >can't take the car without giving your parents a good reason
        Drive-in movies provided everything: A reason to take the car, plausible deniability (we just watched the movie, that's all!), and just enough privacy to get away with a make-out session and getting a bit handsy.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>can't do it at home
          why not? Just be super quiet or go in the basement. Not hard.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're a virgin. Stop being performative.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I've had sex in the way I described. I guess you guys just have defeatist attitudes and can't solve problems when they occur.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You can't keep your girlfriend if you're only doing quickies. You have to do it right.

[...]

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you don't need to do quickies. You sneak them in on a weekend or summer night after they go to bed, and you set up something on your basement floor so you don't worry about any shaking noises.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No, my parents just beat the shit out of me, so i took more precautions to have sex.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I went to high school from 2004 to 2008 and I wasn't allowed to be alone with a girl unsupervised. I imagine this was even more common and more strict back in the 50s and 60s when drive-in movies were at their peak.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cars were a man's whole identity.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>OP doesn't even know what they took from him
    Grim.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It really is.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

get stoned
    get laid
    sleep
    do it all over again during the second flick

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cheap and comfy. I have a double screen near me that I've been going to since i was a kid. Some of my fondest memories are of my dad taking me and watching 3 movies. It's still fun to go in with a pizza and cooler of beer though they rarely replay the first movie again anymore

why the frick would you want to watch 2 movies back-to-back?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Movies were 70 minutes back then.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Frick me, this is such a good point. All drive ins were double features, but these days you'd be sitting in your car for fricking 7 hours.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

where i grew up the one we had did all nighters, one at the start of the summer and one at the end.
            just a massive highschool/college party from dusk till dawn.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

And had intermissions

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So you could switch out girls

i was a teenager and my aunt took my cousins and me to see the johnny depp willy wonka
            the littlest cousin pigged out on spicy chips for the entire duration and puked all over the car on the way home.
            Earlier in the night though, I left the group to go to the bathroom, and before I went in, I saw a lady with a baby raccoon in a blanket waiting for her friend, and she let me pet him.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yea just scroll insta reels and tiktoks on you phone you brainless zoomer

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cheap and comfy. I have a double screen near me that I've been going to since i was a kid. Some of my fondest memories are of my dad taking me and watching 3 movies. It's still fun to go in with a pizza and cooler of beer though they rarely replay the first movie again anymore

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Big screen
      Personal viewing booth
      Kino atmosphere
      Something to do
      My grandma took me and my brothers to many drive-in movies. They were a fun time and I’m glad I got to experience it.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Did you get laid

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>did you get laid
          I know his grandma, used to romp with her back in the day,so yes he at least got a handy

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not getting weird looks for using the piss bucket is nice too

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

chompfy

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

watched Furiousa at the drive in about a week ago, improved the experience significantly

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the point was fornication

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

And beer.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You went for the experience, and it was cheaper, and they showed double features a lot, and the concession stand usually had more stuff to choose from (the one near me had hot dogs and fries and nachos way before regular movie theaters started doing that).

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This too. Concessions could be little fast food joints because they were their own building.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I watched thor 2 in a drive in in Texas.
    The lightning in the sky hit at the right time in the movie ... I got a little wood, ngl

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Fricking kino.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My gf and I always just have sex during the second movie.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Good docu on drive-ins if you can find it

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's comfy, and the audio nowadays isn't "shitty" at all because you broadcast it to your car speakers.
    Support your local drive-in if you've got one, bros.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This question is the virginity test equivalent of the breakfast test

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

MAKING OUT

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

We had one in the 80s and we would take the kids with us if we couldn’t find a sitter. They had a playground built right under the screen so you could see if your kids were coming back to the car and put my dick away.

• 2 weeks ago
      Wagiewaranon

Your kids put your dick away!?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

ahhgagagaga

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You can talk shit with your friends during the movie.

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>your cramped car

drive-ins were introduced in like the 50s when every single car was a gigantic land yacht by today's standards.

you could fug your girlfriend or alternatively you and your wife could bring your hellion spawn without them disturbing anyone else and you could keep them out past their bedtime without hiring a sitter because they could all fall asleep in the back seat.

the shitty audio thing now is only limited to whatever system is in your ride since they broadcast the audio over short-range FM radio. but when you had the little speakers it was bad, but back then theater audio was shit anyway. there was probably a while there before dolby stereo became theater standard where if your car had a modestly good stereo you were probably getting better than standard theater audio .

iunno the views are fine if you go early and get a decent spot

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It was very comfy. Nighttime spring air sitting in a seat you can actually relax in instead of something covered in a stranger's snot

22. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you are either brown or under 20
    either way, you need to go away.

23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Fingering your wife and eating any sort of snack you want. Plus usually cheaper because you pay per car.

24. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Have to sit in your car
    Most people I knew brought folding chairs and had a cookout before the movie. Hell one guys dad had an old couch in the garage for the entire purpose of bringing it to the drive in.

Drive ins were a fun time as it was an event

25. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You can sneak more people in easier. You can bring your own snacks. You control the climate, if you stay in your car. The one I went to usually got their movies a little later, so the entry fee was at a big discount.
    When I was a kid, my dad would bring a miniature grill and we'd make hot dogs. We'd set up camp in the back of the pickup truck, bring lawn chairs.
    I'm sorry you missed out, anon. It's a special summer experience, and I'm sad drive-ins are mostly dead. You wouldn't go for muh definition and quality, you'd go because it's a fun experience and a great time with the right people.

26. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Tell me your personal experiences at drive in theaters. All I remember is that the sound for the movies comes in from the radio in your car. Me and my dad saw Wrong Turn when I was 7 or 8.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I saw a back to back showing of Shrek followed by Evolution. I loved Shrek, fell asleep during Evolution.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Who dat?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Checked and based titty poster. We had an old twin mattress. My dad would put it on the back of our pickup truck and we'd watch movies. Comfy af, one of the best memories I have from my childhood

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>under the starlight in the summer in the back of a truck on a matress.

that does sound Nice. I remember going a few times as a kid in the back of the old station wagon with some mattresses thrown back there in my pajamas.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Pretty certain I saw Chamber of Secrets and 8 Legged Freaks as a double feature. Pure kino

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I saw a Jurassic Park movie with my cousin, my aunt and her boyfriend when I was a kid. Her boyfriend was an older greaser gentlemen who wore a cologne so strong he was ruining the movie. I ended up getting out and sitting in the grass to finish the film.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i was a teenager and my aunt took my cousins and me to see the johnny depp willy wonka
      the littlest cousin pigged out on spicy chips for the entire duration and puked all over the car on the way home.
      Earlier in the night though, I left the group to go to the bathroom, and before I went in, I saw a lady with a baby raccoon in a blanket waiting for her friend, and she let me pet him.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I saw a kid a grade behind me in school get into one of the most b***hing fights I’d seen till the internet became a thing. It was on his way back from the concession stand. He was a bit doofy and slow, basically our school’s Forrest Gump. He was kind of shy and kept to himself, but unbeknownst to all of us, he’d been taking some kind of martial arts since was in elementary school, basically ten years worth of training. Three dudes from another school started hassling them. I saw one of them push him and jumped out of my car to go back him up, but he’d wiped the floor with all three of them before I could even get there. It was fricking amazing.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'd go all the time as a kid. One family had one of those huge ASTRO vans. Jam like 8 of us kids in there. Sitting on the roof watching the 3d nightmare on elm street was pretty comfy. Running around the lot to concessions or just exploring not even watching the movies was great with friends. For parents it was just a cheap way to entertain us and themselves. Later once in high school and driving it was where you took your girl to fingerbang and for hand/blowjobs at first till you eventually fricked after some dates. Couldn't do that in our own homes and the drive-in made the parents give us the green light to go. The musta known what would go down. A rite of passage without having to say anything

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

there was one near lake Simcoe 2 hours from Toronto that I used to go to. it was just a big abandoned baseball field in the woods. I saw a bunch of films there but the one I remember most is blair witch. I had my window open and was scared shitless that the witch was going to rip me out of the car and murder me in the forest.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Checked.
      Saw a double of Wild Wild West and The Haunting in the late 90s. First was fine. Fell asleep during Haunting, though. Boring ass movie.
      Only remember it specifically because it was at one of the last drive-ins in the state and it was way better than sitting in a dark, shitty theater covered in some other guy's shit and boogers.
      Main reason I don't go to the show anymore. Theaters are disgusting.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Used to go with my friends in the summer. They charged per passenger, so sometimes I’d hide in the trunk to get in free. We would bring a 30 rack of natty light and a joint and get fricked up. I remember watching Man of Steel and laughing until I cried when Metropolis got destroyed.

I never went to watch the actual movies, but just to hang out on a nice summer evening and get hammered with my bros. I wish I could go back.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I saw the batman movie with mr freeze in it
      Also saw three kings
      Probably others, but can't remember

27. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The novelty of it made it worth the price, I actually have a drive in theater near me right now. I remember one time one screen was showing The barnyard, that Nick movie, and another was showing jackass (forget which one) so kids could watch the barnyard move and then turn their heads 45 degrees and see a mans ball sack being bitten by a reptile.

28. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bong here, did these things have toilets or did you just nip to the bushes? I don't believe drive-ins were ever really a concept here.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yeah, they had bathrooms. I remember pissing my pants as a kid at one. I think we were watching honey I blew up the kid.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Of course there were toilets. Most drive ins were where we had swap-meets on the weekends, too.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There was usually a small central building in the middle of the property where they at least had restrooms and a snack bar.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes, in fact there used to be a time when we had public restrooms gloriously spanning across this once great country. Then homeless people started spraying diarrhea all over Starbucks restrooms and it ruined everything.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Then homeless people started spraying diarrhea all over Starbucks restrooms
        Based

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Homeless people.
        Where I come from, they're called ''college kids''.

29. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i always wanted to finger bang a girl or get a bj at a drive in, something about it seems very American

30. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cheap date and you don't even have to get out of the car. It's basically perfect. I can see why it wouldn't appeal to women though. They don't REALLY watch movies anyway and nobody can see them, their clothes, makeup, or their date if they're inside the car, completely eliminating the social status component. All that's left is watching a movie (ick), having a genuine conversation about something (double ick), or some kind of sexual contact, which is why that third option is the most iconic and prevalent.

31. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Remnant of Car Culture, when owning a car was a status symbol that you had made it and everyone wanted to sit in their car while doing everything: eating, watching a movie, just parking it 5 feet from the room you’re sleeping in as you drive to the national parks.

This was also before high quality TVs were commonplace in the home, so watching a movie was either a theatre or the drive-in. It was something that could only really happen when your car was a luxury instead of just how you get around.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>This was also before high quality TVs were commonplace in the home
      And before home video existed at all.

32. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

10 points to anybody who can name the movie in the pic

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Grease 3: Danny's Revenge

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lord of the rings?

33. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Who here remembers getting hosed down with OFF when you were a kid lol

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

oh frick I forgot about the BUGS. I can still smell the spray too..
      The drive-in has a unique smell, and if I caught a whiff, I'd probably get teary eyed now.
      Car exhaust, popcorn, bug spray, grass... I always went in summer, so add a little leftover sunblock in the mix, cuz we usually went with a big group of cousins, and we probably went to a pool earlier in the day too. I miss that shit so much.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

forgot distant bbq smell too cuz someone always had a grill

34. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

America wanted to sell more fossil fuels because it was like printing infinite money, so the CIA engineered the entire drive-in/drive-thru as part of a greater plan to brainwash Americans into being obsessed with their cars.

Literally every musician who ever wrote a song about a car was paid money by the government. If an American musician has a song that romanticizes a form of mechanical transportation, it means they are a sell out. The fact that Americans think that's normal is absolute lunacy.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There are some Soviet songs about the subway.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's always Russian shills chiming in every thread.
      Cyanide yourself

https://i.imgur.com/bQZXKT4.png

wtf is this BMW doing? I get why the SUVs are pointed away from the screens with the hatch open, but why do this in a small car? Are they watching the movie through the wing mirrors?

stop noticing things, you're not special

35. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

wtf is this BMW doing? I get why the SUVs are pointed away from the screens with the hatch open, but why do this in a small car? Are they watching the movie through the wing mirrors?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You can put the seat all the way down flat in those so the entire back becomes an open space just like an suv trunk.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

But then you have the much smaller rear window to look out of with all the lines from the defroster interrupting the view.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Compelled by sheer virtue of being a BMW driver to park incorrectly. Probably swerved out of the spot with no signal the second the credits rolled and rear ending someone on the way off the lot.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It looks like they have chairs set up behind the car.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Pop the trunk, put in pillows and blankets, comfy place to lay and watch. Put the kids in there, mom and dad sit in lawn chairs. Then you don't have to watch through glass.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Bloat.

36. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I saw Smokey and the Bandit at a drive in when it came out. One of my first memories of pretty much anything.
    I want to go back

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They are showing Smokey and the Bandit in September at the drive in I go to a few times a year. The place is pretty cool and the food prices are still nice and cheap.
      https://kendadrivein.com/

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Those concessions are so cheap. The candy at my local kinoplex is almost $7

37. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I’m 30 and never been to one of these. It makes me sad.

38. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

having sex with women in cars is trashy af

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Homo

39. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  40. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>you'll never grow up in the 80s
    There's no point in living

41. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Your girlfriend was supposed to blow you in your car while you watched a movie. Pretty comfy

42. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can’t remember the last movie I saw at a drive thru it was years ago as a kid. My city only has one left I think unless that closed down too. I’m pretty sure I saw a double feature of a ST or SW movie with a Marvel one I think? It was pretty awesome to watch for the experience.

43. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

backseat fricking you virgin zoomies

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I need to pay money to go to a specific place just for sex

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Imagine having this much of a brain rot nihilist because of free porn
        It's called thrill and excitement you fricking degenerate zoomies

44. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Even if YOU didn't have friends, someone else might have and might have dragged you along as charity.

You worthless frick.

45. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It was a great experience. It was fun.

46. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Cramped car
    Lose some weight, fat ass.
    Drive-ins are based and we need more of them.

47. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>play football with the boys under the screen before the movie starts
    >double features are typical
    >can watch a new feature film and talk about it without having some homosexual screeching 'SHHHHhHH!H!!!Hh!!" every five seconds.
    It's a different experience.

48. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There's a drive-in near me. I snuck in a pizza, a bag of chips, some ice cream an a cooler filled with sodas. Me an my girlfriend smoked weed thru three showtimes, since you get to watch a feature or double feature as much as you like. I also got a blowjob.

49. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I saw Karate Kid (2010) at a drive in.

50. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like my drive-in, but they mostly show kids movies to attract families. They do have a great horror fest every year. Last year they showed Return of The Living Dead, Evil Dead 2, and Fright Night. Pretty cozy.

51. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Drive ins are mostly gone, dollar cinemas are a thing of the past too, what a bleak time. I watched Sandlot at a dollar cinema some few weeks before it came out on video and it was great. Saw some shitty horror movie the same day and it was terrible but it didn’t matter, I was only out a dollar and some time.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah, it's a shame you can't just watch a movie in a car anymore.
      Oh wait, you can. For free. Absolutely anywhere you can park a car.

52. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I think the same thing will happen to regular movie theaters, and only premium screens will be left

53. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sweet sweet handjobs.

54. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My town in Alabama had a drive-in porno theater called 'The Jet'. It was in an industrial area near a military base but teens would still find a way to get into the area and sneak around the perimeter fence to get a view. The 1970s and early 80s, during the gap between striking down decency laws and the rise of the religious right, was a weird time where this type of thing could happen.
    It started off as a normal drive-in but the town grew in the other direction and indoor air conditioned multiplexes popped up all over the place, making the drive-in sort of a niche activity. At some point they discovered there was more money in showing porn. A combination of the "Moral Majority" blowback against degeneracy and the rapidly declining price for VCRs probably is why it ended up closing.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That’s a great story.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>A combination of the "Moral Majority" blowback against degeneracy and
      Excuse us for not wanting to watch your weird communal porn thing, your majesty.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

well at least you're sorry, don't get uppity again.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It wasn't a judgement, just a statement of historical fact.

55. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sitting in the bed of a truck on top of an inflatable mattress is kino.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That is a shamefully small drive in screen.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

looks just like sitting on a mattress in a parking lot watching a small screen. waste of time and money, and that small popcorn? frick outta here

56. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Getting a hand job from your high school girlfriend while watching Dark Knight.

57. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why are some/most of them facing the wrong way? what movie is that?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Is this a real post?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

yes? you aren't going to sit in the open trunk of a BMW to watch... whatever that is.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not him but I have only ever seen dilapidated drive-ins that had been defunct for years, yay coastal oregon!. Was it a two screen option? I was born in 86 and have never had the opportunity to enjoy one, genuinely curious

58. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the only people who go these are boomers trying to relive the golden years. winga dinga you old homosexuals

59. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you want to take it to the next level, rent one of the RVs, see the double feature, and then stay the night.

60. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This was the only way American men could get blowjibbers in the 50s without being lynched by the church

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Unmarried men. If you were married and had a home, you just stuck it in her mouth as you pleased.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

50s wives absolutely did not suck dick. That was a mouth for kissing children before school, you sick degenerate. Blowjobs are strickly from your secretary or some prostitute.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Who you took to a public place like a drive-in to be seen sucking your dick?

61. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

beautiful experience
    Two movies with intermission to get snacks
    Could sit on top of vehicles and enjoy the 2nd movie at dark
    Zoomies never know

62. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like them. There's one 10 mins from my apartment and it's nice. Have a car with massage seats and K Hole then drive home.

63. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sex

64. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That picture doesn't look too comfy. The point of drive ins is that they're comfy and you can have your own personal space and be outside and enjoy the sweet Summer air in the evening, also you can bring in as much outside food as you like, though there's often a concession building like at our local theatre. The last time I was there I was watching a premiere for a movie that a friend of ours was in, a smaller budget slasher movie (Canada). So we were hanging out watching it together. A really fond memory of mine

65. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

When I lie on my death bed, I will remember with perfect vividness and clarity being 9 years old and watching The Phantom Menace at a drive thru with my dad and brothers. We ate popcorn and sat on the hood of his Buick, leaving greasy handprints on the windshield and hood.

Twenty years later my dad would tell me that he drove the car for weeks without washing it because our little handprints made him happier than a clean car ever could.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's a cute story : 3

66. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>What was the point of drive-in theaters?
    so you could make out/frick the person you were will in your car without disturbing your neighbors in a theater

67. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>You get shitty views
    Maybe with a gay one like that. Mine was a mammoth screen bigger than Imax.
    >car with shitty audio.
    This is how I know you're a zoom zoom. Cars has great speakers 30-40 years ago.
    I feel sorry for you that you missed out.

68. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

We never got those

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *