POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

France, as usual.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Renault should have just left them to die, dogshit brand saved by the French

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nissan will always be based to me, I refuse to take off the rose tinted glasses

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Putting a cvt in everything.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

to be fair, they've gotten a lot better than they were like 15 years ago. They used to be horrendous, now you can actually get 200k+ out of them

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Cars unappealing to anyone in the 90s
    >Only car maker to lose too many sales that it caused huge losses due to poor marketing/intriguing design
    >Overstuffed Japanese offices paying 5 japs per every 1 job and pensions for all
    >Bought by the french
    >Eternally shittified across the board
    >Predatory lending creating sales
    >Shittiest car gets more sales
    >Nissan makes all other cars shitty for even more sales
    >CVTs
    >All their cars are worse than their 90s variants.

God I hate driving a 2023 Altima AWD. I've been driving cars for 30 years at this point. Worst car I have ever, ever driven, or ever will drive. And I've driven a Gen 1 Explorer

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This sounds like a good story. I wanna know how you got stuck with a new Nissan Altima and why you still have it.

For reference I daily a 280zx and it’s slow but fun.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Zoomer detected. The skyline captured the 90s entirely and annoyingly as an anti jap guy.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What exactly is wrong with the Altima?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Not that Anon but Altimas are… okay cars but god the drivers are among the fricking worst. In Florida btw so now you get the full picture

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Oh nothing at all it's honestly a decent, cheapish mid size sedan. When you own and drive one for/like it's intended purpose, it's as good or as bad of a car as any other of its type.
        The problem is for whatever reason Altimas have attracted a certain type of owner.
        The Altima Driver.
        I had to show some gordo mexican that his $35,000 2.0 turbo is not a fast car a few weeks ago.

Side note: You know whats great about so many new cars coming with dual exhaust tips for no reason is nobody seems to understand how to spot a faster car. I even had a VW Atlas 3.6 try to play games with me for no reason at all. Guys with older 90s/00s trucks with AN EXHAUST AND A TUNE! are also fun to be targeted by. For that matter most v8 full cabs are more hilarious, it's only the ford 150s with the 3.5 and that massive low torque takeoff that are a hassle.
        Though it sucks when my transmission decides to downshift 4th instead of 3rd unexpectedly when I'm only going 55.

They had a batshit crazy corrupt CEO who embezzled a frickton of money that was supposed to go to car development.

I think the dude even faked his death and fled the country in a fricking coffin. Mans moving like a movie.
        >Forgot name, but I'm sure it's not hard to find

Yeah it's been sad to see how all of that trickled out into Nissan development stalling for over ten years. FFS they were on the 2.5 and 3.5 engines for how long now? That 2.0T VCC is cool but damn if they could've put it on market 5 years earlier.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Guys with older 90s/00s trucks with AN EXHAUST AND A TUNE! are also fun to be targeted by
          Better yet if they have huge oversized wheels that frick up their gearing so much that they get beat off the line by a clapped out civic lmao

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Cars unappealing to anyone in the 90s
      but that was their golden age in shitboxes

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>And I've driven a Gen 1 Explorer
      absolute b***h homie post

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Americans control the world economy is what happened. Everyone bows down to the Americans like a bunch of pussies.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They ousted the guy responsible for their successes in the 2000s to mid-2010s on bogus charges that the other execs were doing as well. They tried to get him arrested, he escaped and fled to Lebanon, but still they try to frick with him in anyway they can. You can look at Nissan stock prices and almost pinpoint when they were moving against him. Nissan stock prices were trading as high as $20 per share when he was still on the board. These days it's under $8.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They had a batshit crazy corrupt CEO who embezzled a frickton of money that was supposed to go to car development.

I think the dude even faked his death and fled the country in a fricking coffin. Mans moving like a movie.
    >Forgot name, but I'm sure it's not hard to find

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Everything built with absolute dollar store quality
    >Lifter tick
    >Sensors that shit out constantly
    >CVT transmission so loud you can hear it over the stereo
    >Lack of supplemental oil coolers so on hot days/long trips you get forced into limp mode due to excessive heat
    >Plastics so shitty they literally break after a few months of ownership
    >Worst quality knobs and switches known to man
    >homosexual fanbase that thinks the GTR is the best car to ever exist, despite never owning one or driving one.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *