What would be the ideal car for the sigma male?

What would be the ideal car for the sigma male?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the answer is always: miata

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lol

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I would dine and bed him good.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Reliant robin.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

llɐ ʇɐ llǝʍ ǝuoƃ ʇou sʇɐɥʇ 'ou

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

A beat-to-shit junker on the outside with pristine engine bay and interior, paired with some proper running gear.

llɐ ʇɐ llǝʍ ǝuoƃ ʇou sʇɐɥʇ 'ou

gigakek

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I'd like to take his face... Off!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chauffeured Sprinter VIP conversion.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

1997-2001 Toyota Camry

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>The drivers with the highest likeability of being a psychopath were BMW drivers, with an average psychopathy score of 12.1 out of 36 . Interesting, as BMW drivers already have a negative reputation on the roads, with a quick Google search revealing that the term ‘Why are BMW drivers…’ is followed by results including ‘so arrogant’, ‘idiots’ and ‘so hated’.
    >Our study revealed that the average score on the psychopath test across all drivers was 6.6, so BMW drivers are likely to show significantly more psychopathic traits than the average driver, with scores of almost double the average.
    >BMW drivers were followed closely behind in second place by Audi drivers, a fellow German automotive manufacturer. Audi drivers averaged a psychopathy score of 11.7, meaning they are more likely to adopt traits including narcissism and pathological lying than others.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Get the FRICK out of the passing lane when you see those angel eyes and roundel.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I need the source for this read, sounds funny

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://www.motorbiscuit.com/bmw-drivers-are-most-likely-to-be-psychopaths-according-to-study/

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://www.scrapcarcomparison.co.uk/blog/which-drivers-are-most-likely-to-be-psychopaths/

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I have found that all German car drivers except VWpoors are the same type of selfish butthole. They feel important and spend all that money just to signal to others that they're better than them, but they're usually a weak wagecuck in person. The utmost psychopathic drivers I've ever dealt with were Tesla drivers, but it's a small minority of them that have actually tried to cause crashes. If I didn't have passengers they would've got the ol' side of the road fistfight and eye gouge special so they can't ever harass people on the road again.

But anyone who sits in traffic is a cuck that goes with the herd. It's bikegays that are the gammas and deltas, sorry. Also any road-only vehicle doesn't qualify, at the very least it would have to be an offroad vehicle. The delta would drive a gray market imported Jimny or even an unregistered, uninsured sovereign citizen traveling vessel.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

So: Subaru outback?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>an unregistered, uninsured sovereign citizen traveling vessel
        Looking forward to the new compilation

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

tesla drivers are huge homosexuals because they're either
        a) prius drivers who got rich and moved on to an EV or
        b) limpdicks who got sold on the heckin accelerationerinos so they'll try and race every actual sports car they see on the road

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>the heckin accelerationerinos so they'll try and race every actual sports car they see on the road
          That's pretty sigma

https://i.imgur.com/XWBH3D1.jpeg

aston martin v8
          >source
          rick ross made a song about it during the bling bling era of rap before low T zoomies ruined "the game" with their xanax fr rap shit

Quints+dubs, neat. Shame that you idolize a Black person

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

kek, confirms my experiences for sure, BMWs and Audis are the biggest buttholes on the road around here

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The one that makes you look as large as possible.
    So a rebuilt Peel 50 with your chest and head sticking through the open roof.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

F150 tremor thank me later

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Aircooled 125cc Motorcycle.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Motorcycle. Also it's gamma male moron. Alpha, beta, gamma, delta are the order of the letters, then omega is last. Sigma is randomly toward the end, it doesn't make sense. Some moronic zoomshits mistook it for an amalgamation of gamma and delta.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Pretty sure it comes from the japs using the S rank as being the top rank above A. This is a weeaboo site after all.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It comes from shittok kids not knowing the Greek alphabet. DA always called it gamma or delta. Psychologically dominant, socially rejective.

So: Subaru outback?

They said sigma not ligma carpet

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Gamma and delta are below betas. Sigma is like an alpha who disregards the hierarchy. A lone wolf, a chad who patrols thots when he could be successful with them.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ok so what are the other 13 letters between them?

This isn't an actual established concept it's just internet memelord making shit up. But the hierarchy was alphas who are the top dogs, socially liked and psychologically dominant. Betas who are socially accepted but psychologically submissive, usually alphas b***hes or lesser desired males. Gammas who could be betas if they tried or they try hard but just can't make the cut to be betas, socially less accepted psychologically submissive. Then deltas who do not give a frick, psychologically dominant but socially rejective, stay away from the hierarchy though they are typically wanted in it and desired by women. Most of you are gammas fancying yourselves as deltas. Then there are legit omegas, men that no matter how hard they try, they're the bottom of the hierarchy, 1/10s to women, shut-in autistic nerds that don't even try or aren't even aware of how to try.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The alpha beta omega shit was dismissed a long time ago by actual wolf experts

It has never applied to humans outside of a semi-useful metaphor

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Sigma is like an alpha who disregards the hierarchy. A lone wolf, a chad who patrols thots when he could be successful with them.
        That sounds like a deviant art OC description.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Thanks

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

2 wheel vehicles automatically put you in the non-NPC crowd since it signals you don’t put up with traffic like the cattle do

tesla drivers are huge homosexuals because they're either
      a) prius drivers who got rich and moved on to an EV or
      b) limpdicks who got sold on the heckin accelerationerinos so they'll try and race every actual sports car they see on the road

>the heckin accelerationerinos so they'll try and race every actual sports car they see on the road
      Sounds based to me

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you are both morons and wrong. Read the original

https://alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2011/03/socio-sexual-hierarchy.html?m=0

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

same dude who formulated it, new platform

https://sigmagame.substack.com/p/the-socio-sexual-hierarchy

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That might as well just be the 10 scale for men, and a "sigma" does not stop by a party lmao. Sigma is like a scavenger wolf who's tougher than the alpha and can topple him but doesn't care to, he doesn't want the position. He can survive fine on his own.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>scavenger wolf

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Wolves actually scavenge a lot. They will eat animals that they find dead either from natural causes or killed by other predators.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's not some dude who even cares to go to a party. It's a complete outsider, someone who was not raised by the pack and does not think like them, but is competent enough to supercede it. Think of like Ted Kaczynsky.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

911 that he runs through the car wash

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

For Ωmega Chads Only

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Any car you care about, and not what others tell you.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cars that DA hates.

A Tesla. A Cybertruck in particular. Or a minivan.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I wouldn't mind a 10 second minivan.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I wouldn't mind a 10 second minivan.

I think DA has more love for actual minivans than a transverse engine, unibody "SUV" (which is a minivan that lacks the utility of the flat floor, convenience of the sliding door, and is typically poorer value for money besides.)

14. 2 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

whatever the frick I'm driving at any given time

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Any sedan

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

1982 Mitsubishi Galant Σ

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

For me it's the 1984 Mitsubishi Nimbus

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Civic Coupe

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Any cheap and old but reliable shitbox

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>car
    get a baiku
    HYB

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

SIGMA NUTSACK, homosexual

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

aston martin v8
    >source
    rick ross made a song about it during the bling bling era of rap before low T zoomies ruined "the game" with their xanax fr rap shit

22. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Vox Day posting is cringe

24. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Minivan. If you don't care for anything beyond your own personal needs, that's a solid daily. People will even give you a free pass in life because they think you're married with kids.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>People will even give you a free pass in life because they think you're married with kids.
      Sounds like a sigma grindset winner right there, the sigma grindset is all about maximizing benefit.

25. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

1981 Mitsubishi Sigma Turbo. Only 500 made. All red, manual 2.0T. https://www.automobile-catalog.com/make/mitsubishi_australia/sigma_gh/sigma_gh_turbo/1981.html#gsc.tab=0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *