What's?

What's DA's favorite brand of bearing?

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Personally prefer skf, I don't think I've seen gays in ages, then again I haven't been to Helsinki/the capital in ages kjeh kjeh.
    My old man swears by toyo bearings, but I've had a couple of them fail on me, not skf tho.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

where's you're mirror dude?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

gay is used a lot in racing believe it or not
      t. Former machinist whose company was involved in sprint cars, stock cars, drag and top fuel

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Timken/SKF

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Timken
      Cringe
      >SKF
      Based
      We use timken at work but only on cheap shit like conveyors or small gearboxes, they get worn out in a few months, we use SKF on the expensive and hard to replace machines, SKF lasts for years, especially the ones we buy through the spare parts seller from Germany
      SKF>gay>URB>NTN>>INA>>>

[...]

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>What do you mean your bearings don't cost 3x the rest of your skateboard?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Kek'd you took me back to 2007 when I spent my mow the lawn for 2 weeks money on a set

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

SKF, NTN

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What ever bearing the east euros sells cheapest

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Some Timken parts are made in Taiwan, India, Romania, and other countries. The box will tell you where the company had it made to their specifications.
    Old rep here, what you do is this, when I needed bearings for a resto job personally I would get the part number, then go to the shelf and open every box and look at the bearing race and see where it was made. If three were hencho Mexico, others were Turkey and China, I would hand select ones made in Japan. Put the rest back on the shelf. Go to parts store tell them you need 8, open all boxes and buy two good ones. Many may not be able to do this, depending on how well you know the parts guy. Or don't tell them what you're doing, just say you need every one they have in stock, inspect and decide you only need to but these select few. I used to do that with Rotors and a few other parts as well, Raybestos brakes, I'd open rotor boxes and avoid made in Turkey or Mexico.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

smart. and yeah timken aint what they used to be. I had a timken bearing fail on my gay honda after only a year and had to replace it in a panic with a duralast (autozone was the only place in walking distance) unit that I suspect to also be failing after a few months. shit sux

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Honestly, the Duralast will be the same luck of the draw as Tinken, BCA bearings or National Oil Seals. The arrangements made behind the scenes. Many times, only the boxes are different, it's all the same stuff coming from the same places. Needed air filter other day, looked online, BMW, OE is Mann air filter. Look at OE, its pricy. Go to Autozone, find house brand, buy the cheapo 22.00 filter, open it, it's the Mann filter I wanted.Once you figure out where one manufacturer is getting their stock from, you can go direct and avoid added costs. Auto manufacturer's themselves don't make many of these parts for their cars, a lot of it made by NGK, VDO, Bosch, Denso, Borg Warner, etc.
        Once you know the original part number you can buy a VDO electric cooling fan assembly instead of buying from BMW at 3x cost for example. But yea, BMW doesn't make accessory items. None of them do. Trick is finding out what they use. Same for o2 sensors. Anything not dealer only, you should research and figure out the original number.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

yeah i drive a 90s gm, a 2000s gm and a 2000s honda so I know the oe for most of the stuff. Ive had pretty good luck of the draw with bosch for my gms. Hell i got an acdelco downstream o2 for my 90s gm and in the delco box was a bosch made in usa o2 sensor and it works great

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I don't believe that's true for BCA. I did all 4 wheel bearings on my Subaru a couple years ago with them and all of them had Made In Japan and NTN markings on them. NTN is the OE supplier for my model, so that's who I went with and they've been great so far.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It has been SKF but i heard SKF started to just rebrand chink shit so probably gonna go for INA/gay

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

SKF, i like SKF. I trust SKF. They kinda know their stuff

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You're a big bearing

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

BCA by NTN

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

SKF gay timken in that order. My company only deals with SKF nowdays but there are gays and timkens laying around. Seen some czechoslovak and soviet relicts too

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i only put gays on my car. the way it was meant to be.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

In a bag in the trunk?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *