2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The camera I personally use is called "Don't tailgate, dickass"

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The camera I use is called "spacial awareness"

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

You can't just count on everything for yourself other people are idiots too

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous
  4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

VIOFO A229 Pro or A129 Plus if you're a poorgay

But if you live in a sketchy place where you need continuous parking recording, I'd look into one of the pricier cams with a dedicated battery and cloud functionality

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

i have a problem with mine driving at night where it keeps going into parking mode

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

How is yours powered? If it's plugged in through the rearview mirror and you have auto dimming, maybe there's some frickery with the electrical current when auto dimming is activated? But at the end of the day it is just some Chinese mass manufactured shit so a hardware failure is definitely possible.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

cig lighter on the dash, rearview is manual

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

It's probably related to a shit connection with the 12v adapter then. I'm not shilling for viofo but I've had those cig lighter adapters for other shit wear out eventually and cause intermittent power losses.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nextbase. The expensive one.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A GoPro with a six-foot USB cable, Velcroed to a baseball cap (plus a 60-dollar fan if you want to keep your windows open in the summer)

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How do people have so many issues when driving?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Society has a collective ADHD brainrot from TikTok and other zoomer apps and have this constant need to get to places very quickly for no reason. I have literally seen people in peak hour traffic screaming and banging their steering wheels like schitzo toddlers because they're stuck in traffic like everyone else. No one has any self restraint or control over themselves anymore. It's why modern cars are essentially adult baby sitters on wheels that have enough zoomer tech to keep them occupied god forbid their dopamine fix isn't being met.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

I don't ape out when driving, but when I'm commuting home after a long day of work the last thing I want to do is waste more of what little free time I get in a day queueing behind a bunch of morons. It's got nothing to do with "brain rot" or tik tok or whatever buzz words you feel like throwing around

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Racial diversity and low iq from welfare, and women drivers

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

seems to be a uniquely american and brown issue (redundant i know).

8. 2 weeks ago
    GROG

why need dashcam? buy bullbar or steal from polis and ram shitty mutt-crafted suv

vill work wery well

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Enjoy cops pulling the footage

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I'm counting on it

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have the Viofo VS1. It's the extra tiny model without a screen, but has the same Starvis 2 sensor used on the highest end dashcams. Works gud. You gotta use a phone to aim it though. Doesn't bother me, since a screen would be pretty useless after you first set it up. It's so small I have it tucked behind the rearview mirror, and I can't see it in my line of sight when I'm in the driver's seat.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what are you gonna do with a cam? nobody is gonna get in trouble over your footage, nerd.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>remember when DA wasn't cancer?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

You mean in 2007 before the recession?

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Frick I hate this fricking board now. How was that not a legit question?

14. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Choosing a dash cam is the most frustrating shit show imaginable, the market is flooded with garbage. Even the "brand name" models are fricking un-usable shit. $50 or $2500 they all use the same generic dog shit sensor.

Having said that I've got a Finevu GX35 2 channel. It records good video but breaks everything up into 60 second clips and registers me closing the door as a colision detection.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/WUQiV1O.jpeg

Do you guys thing there is much difference between the Amazon 80 dollar blue light special or some of the $500 ones recommended by op

That's a good question. There might not be much of a difference:
      https://piped.kavin.rocks/watch?v=4AnyhHl3_tE

15. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

look for one that has good bit rate, not just full hd 1080p 4k ultra wide super hd lens etc.
    but even then, cameras suck ass at recording moving shit, so get into the habit of reading out plate numbers.
    that being said however, a 720p rear camera doesn't hurt, i had one on one of my old cars and it paid for itself when the moron love tapped my ass at a light and drove off. caught his front plate nice and clear.

16. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

If you're being brake-checked you're a tailgating homosexual and deserve to get raped to death by 60 Black folk

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Why is everyone on everyboard obsessed with Black person wiener? Can I give you tree fiddy for that blow job and bussy?

17. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

If you are being brake checked, you are in the wrong.
    And not even tail gating. I tail gate slow as frick drivers until they speed up. I've never been brake checked in my life.
    I also can tell when there is a dumb woman or Black behind wheel. Just don't gate those frickers .
    But yeah. Dash cam. I heard good things about trb Vue line. Make sure to buy the largest memory card you can afford. At least 256gb.
    Rear cams are a must

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

This dumb c**t slammed on her brakes in a 75mph zone then sued my insurance. She was even in the passing lane

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

You are at fault.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

you should have been able to identify the dumb c**t based on the car she's in, her driving style, her head movements, and the general aurora of fricking dumb women that an experienced driver would stay the frick away from.
        there are a dozen tale tale signs of an incompetent driver. some are subtle. the more you drive, the more you'll be able to id these frickers and keep your distance, or pass them with care.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

You are at fault.

This here. If you don't have enough space to slow down or stop in time than you are too close.

This is basic common sense and if you can't figure it out than you are profoundly moronic.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Not much you can do at high speed no matter how far you are tailgating.

18. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

So many poor gay luddites in this thread that can't even afford a two hundred dollar camera that some companies will lower your rate if you have

19. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I want a dashcam but the one thing I hate about my car is that all of the charging points are in the center console so routing the wire would be a pain in the ass

20. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

BlackVue DR970X-2CH

21. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Do you guys thing there is much difference between the Amazon 80 dollar blue light special or some of the $500 ones recommended by op

22. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>hey what’s a good dashcam
    Boom you just get mountains of unfunny shitposts and stale memes. This is basically the state of every hobby board

23. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>tired of
    Black person

24. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

just mount a shitton of fake claymore on your bumper

25. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

WHat do dashcam owners do with the footage, go home and seethe over it again and again while cumming into a crusty wienersock at theyre impotent rage?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I used it to get out of a reckless driving charge, since apparently switching lanes twice because homosexuals are going 20 in 45 is criminal.

26. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

literally anything, they're all the same

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *