CRIME Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

narrow eurethra

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

you mean what's your problem? i don't know, starved for attention maybe. trying to feel important by forcing some autistic meme.

3. 2 months ago
    kill ricers

LAAAAAAAMOOOOOOO
    >LIME GREEN FOUR CYLINDER CAMARO
    >WRECKED BRZ
    >LMAO@THAT WHEEL GAP
    >POST wiener. YOU WONT.
    AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE REFER TO MY RANDOM PORSCHE PICS SO YOU KNOW WHAT A GOOD RIDE HEIGHT IS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STANCELET AHHAHAHHAHA DID I MENTION HOW FUNNY I AM AHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL HILARIOUS KEK. good luck EVER SETTING A FAST LAP AT THE BURGER RING. STANCELET gayLET PROBABLY DOESNT EVEN SWALLOW CUM DAILY AHAHAHHA.
    >Kek. fricking weeblet ricelet stancelets are so delusional
    >now try driving this on the street. you'll be oh so disappointed when your precious Porsche scrapes on every small bump. not like youre old enough to understand

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>kill ricers
      big based

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>everything is rice!
        >ebonics

https://i.imgur.com/Kh91FLM.jpg

Little b***h aka The Pretender sits on DA 20 hours a day. He doesnt have a job and he's never had sex. Some lore on this homosexual:

>Bought a 2013 FRS used
        >the valve spring recall came around
        >had it done at the toyota dealer
        >dealer tech put too much RTV sealant around timing chain cover or whatever
        >some RTV went to the oil pump, clogged it, killed the engine
        >won't blame the dealer for fricking up the work, blames the car instead
        >goes into every BRZ and WRX thread, shitting them up about how the car is shit
        >meanwhile...
        >someone makes a thread about wanting to buy a lime green 4 cylinder camaro with the 10 speed auto
        >he thinks that merely emailing the dealer with his offer of 24k means he's legally obligated to buy the car when the dealer agrees to the price.
        >said that he would have to "save for a down payment" and debated selling 4 or 5 of his guns to come up with the down payment.
        >kept insisting he could afford it, despite admitting to having nothing in savings.
        >everyone calls him moronic for thinking this and on top of wanting a fricking 4 banger lime green camaro
        >weeks later another thread is made about an anon traded in his shitty FRS for this lime green camaro
        >now won't stop shilling for how his lime green 4 banger camaro is so much better than the BRZ in every way.

now he's seething everywhere

>everyone is me!!!
        "imagine" my surprise when i wake up from my nap to find this. kek.
        LOL @ frs
        LOL @ whatever the FRICK you said after that

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i don't know. just ignore the homosexual and let him shitpost into the abyss

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Someone called his car ugly slow and gay and he's been doing that to every other person since.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

lol nope. go back and find that first time i said it. you guys were SO CLOSE, i just helped you along a little bit. you're welcome for my concise and accurate assessment of USG cars.

6. 2 months ago
    faggot ricer

Little b***h aka The Pretender sits on DA 20 hours a day. He doesnt have a job and he's never had sex. Some lore on this homosexual:

>Bought a 2013 FRS used
    >the valve spring recall came around
    >had it done at the toyota dealer
    >dealer tech put too much RTV sealant around timing chain cover or whatever
    >some RTV went to the oil pump, clogged it, killed the engine
    >won't blame the dealer for fricking up the work, blames the car instead
    >goes into every BRZ and WRX thread, shitting them up about how the car is shit
    >meanwhile...
    >someone makes a thread about wanting to buy a lime green 4 cylinder camaro with the 10 speed auto
    >he thinks that merely emailing the dealer with his offer of 24k means he's legally obligated to buy the car when the dealer agrees to the price.
    >said that he would have to "save for a down payment" and debated selling 4 or 5 of his guns to come up with the down payment.
    >kept insisting he could afford it, despite admitting to having nothing in savings.
    >everyone calls him moronic for thinking this and on top of wanting a fricking 4 banger lime green camaro
    >weeks later another thread is made about an anon traded in his shitty FRS for this lime green camaro
    >now won't stop shilling for how his lime green 4 banger camaro is so much better than the BRZ in every way.

now he's seething everywhere

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

HAHHAHAHAHAHA that's hilarious

7. 2 months ago
    ricer killer (verified)

it's 3 am and I got this man typing up a storm, he can't sleep

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

it's midnight, sonny

Mmmmmm frick i love big black wiener btw

kek based

how do you get rattled and lose sleep over Miata homosexuals and scion trannies LAMO? Wrenchlet, ricer.

>everyone is me!!!
      kek wrenchlet, ricelet, stancelet.

8. 2 months ago
    ricer killer (verified)

Mmmmmm frick i love big black wiener btw

9. 2 months ago
    ricer killer (verified)

how do you get rattled and lose sleep over Miata homosexuals and scion trannies LAMO? Wrenchlet, ricer.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

post car

11. 2 months ago
    you have no tools

imagine posting your car for some mindbroken NFSU stance troony lamo

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

is this DAur very own version of barneygay?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

QRD?

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

actually cracked up when i enlarged the screenshot

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Can you do one for eggshit or egg shit

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

which one?