whats more reliable, a mazda3, toyota corolla or honda civic?

whats more reliable, a mazda3, toyota corolla or honda civic?

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Specific models and years of each, but only if brand new or taken care of.
    Generally speaking the less high strung versions of K20/k24 hondas and the detuned boring toyotas were the most reliable and would hit 200k-400k barely giving a frick about them.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

im asking specifically for new 2024 cars since im in ther market for one

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The only true test for reliability is time. When talking new the only thing you can factor for reliability is the market life of the engine or even the model. If engine A is in the market for 10+ years and has developed a reputation for reliability it's probably reliable. If engine B just hit the market then there is no way to know for sure if its going to be reliable or not. Many auto-"journalists" are quick to fall back on brand reputation but that means jack shit, especially in the year of our lord 2016+8.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

If new then mazda 3

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

mazda or 2.0 non-turbo civic

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

For a new 2024, I'd choose the Mazda as it's driveline is well proven and has a regular auto instead of notoriously unreliable CVT.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Tesla Model 3

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

GAMRY

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Honda Hydro FC

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Usually Corolla > Civic = Mazda 3.

Nowadays I’d say Corolla > Mazda 3 >>>> Civic.

I don’t trust a turbo CVT civic.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Like others said, Mazda 3 has proven to have very strong reliability for this gen. And no CVT. I'm sure all three are very reliable vehicles, thoughever.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mazda 3, but "cars" aren't reliable, engines are. This is an important distinction to make because you wind up with situations like the Lancer Evo where time traveling wizards delivered an engine so special that it didn't get revised in any meaningful way for more than 10 years, and then they put in an entirely unrelated engine in which sucked dick, but it was literally just the next model year of Lancer and I'm sure a bunch of people who weren't paying attention got fricking scammed asking about "cars" like you did and the line died as a result. On the other end very often they will take a formula and engine that works and put it under a different badge and you can know from day 1 of sales about the reliability of it because even though the car is new, it has a track record.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'd choose a new Mazda over a Toyota or Honda. The 24 Tundra shitting the bed before it's even on the market ought to tell you what you need to know about Toyota. Plus only dipshit drivers that impede my forward momentum drive Camries and Corollas, and I drive just slightly under the speed of traffic.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You're an absolute muppet comparing a Tundra to any sedan engine lmao

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

BYD EV

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A coworker of mine just had the fuel injectors fail on an 24 accord hybrid with 5k on the clock

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

kys you little wrenchlet homosexual

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The new civics with 2.0L K-series engine are still the most reliable. The CVT is fine since the engine is low torque.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

mitsubishi mirage

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mazda 3 is trash.
    Sound deadening is non-existent.
    Road noise at 25 mph is louder than any vehicle I've ever been in.
    The glass is so thin that rain drops sound like gravel hitting the windshield.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I don't think you speak about modern Mazda 3s. They improved the sound deadening a lot in 2018 and ever since Maxda 3 has been quieter than competition. Toyota is the noisiest one atm.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>AHHHH NOISE, I HEAR THINGS I CAN'T TAKE IT! SAVE ME Black personMAN!
      buy an ev

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

sure cause evs don't have road noise

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

buy some walking shoes.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Road noise at 25 mph is louder than any vehicle I've ever been in.
      Is it actually worse than a Corolla? The fricking VW Polo has better sound deadening than that.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

True for older ones. Current gen is as quiet as my E90.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *