What's more reliable an easier to mod? C8 Corvette, GT500, or an M5?

What's more reliable an easier to mod? C8 Corvette, GT500, or an M5?

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mustang is easier to mod.
    BMW is more reliable.
    Stock C8 will eat them both regardless of what you do to them.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this is mostly accurate except the C8 will get buttfricked by the other two in a straight line.

The gt500 is more reliable and easier to mod than both of those, the c8 is a turd with a glass transmission and the M5 is a bmw, not reliable stock much less tuned.

this person is just stupid.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Sure thing moron

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Did you think the C8 was like the #1 best ever drag car super extreme best best or something?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>in a straight line
        >in a straight line
        >in a straight line

the cope is real.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

fricking r*dditors i swear to god

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

crys about straight line perfornace is not important, its all about how fast it is in the twisties, now its back to its slow in a straight line cause it gaps you in the twisties... c8 got you assblasted.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

what's with the hysterics?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

people cried about how straight line speed was second to speed in the corners, so the c8 prioritized speed in corners and not straight line speed.

they gave you what you wanted and now you cry about its straight line speed. typical DA behavior.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i'm not crying about anything though. relax.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>BMW is more reliable.
      kek

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

the F90, yes. been out for 6 years now and the only problem they've had is coolant expansion tank leaks which were very minor and all fixed under warranty.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

its the same S63 found in the F10 and those were unreliable.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The N63 was not reliable. The S63 is very reliable but I would def say nowhere close to the C8

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

no it isn't, its the S63tu4. the 'tu' stands for 'technical update'. the original S63 found in the F10 was the first hot V twin turbo V8 ever in a production car iirc, so naturally it wouldn't be perfect out of the gate, but it's gone through 4 revisions since then that have apparently fixed all of its issues.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I have a hard time believing the BMW will be more reliable

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The gt500 is more reliable and easier to mod than both of those, the c8 is a turd with a glass transmission and the M5 is a bmw, not reliable stock much less tuned.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You are moronic, the GT500s eat transmissions for breakfast. Local dealer had 6 other ones waiting for trans replacements when mine failed, less than 5k miles, stock. Also handles like shit compared to the C8 or M5. Only thing it has is power which is why Im selling it.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How likely/cheaply could I buy one with a fricked transmission, and how hard to mod it to a t56? Hypothetically...

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

At that point you're better off buying a manual GT350 and boosting it.
          Swapping from the DCT to a manual would require a major rewire of the car, which would probably cost more than whatever discount you got it for or to replace the failed DCT.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>buying a manual GT350 and boosting it.
            My barber is doing just that. Even stock the car rips and he took to Watkins Glen and it was fine in the corners, though he didn't lay into it like a tard. OP would likely wreck with 500hp, God forbid 800 or whatever.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>major rewire of the car
            Manual trans needs what, two wires for the reverse light, another two fo the speedo if its not in the diff and maybe one or two for a nuetral safety/indicator? I'm assuming the transmission module would freak out and put on the transmission light, but who cares? Pull the bulb if it actually bugs you.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>he thinks a modern ECU works like a 80s/90s shitbox
            Remove the transmission and you'll be lucky if it even starts anymore. If it does it's definitely going to be b***hing and stuck in limp mode.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

C8 is verifiably the absolute worst to mod

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you wont mod any of those

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Gt500 is going to be easier to mod, but the BMW will have better aftermarket supplier support
    Corvette was actively made difficult to modify or tune because a woman is the government appointed CEO

6. 4 weeks ago
    100% WHITE

The turbo car is obviously the easiest to mod, a cam swap on a mid engine car is bound to be a ballbreaker.
    The Vette's manumatic is troublesome, otherwise I'm sure they are all reliable.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

C8 is probably the most reliable stock, because NA, but terrible to mod, because mid-engine
    GT500 is probably the easiest to mod, the 5.2 predator is just a bored coyote with a supercharger and stronger internals. All you really need on the GT500 is a pulley swap and youre over 1000HP. Reliability should be bretty good as well, people reliably drive stock coyotes boosted to GT500 power levels for tens of thousands of miles iirc.
    I don't know about the M5, the only bmw v8 I care about is the S65 and that ate rod bearings like crazy. Maybe the S63 is better but idk.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>lol mt82
    >lol pussy tremec that's used off the v6 Camaro
    What the frick is Ford's deal

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

> Mod
    > All these replies in the thread about straight line and shit

Hahaha you're not going to do shit on a bank owned car driving on government roads. The bank wouldn't want you to mod and destroy their car, so it doesn't matter.

That said, I would take a c8 because I don't drive into crowds and I'm not a superior gentleman incel

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What's with this meme? I have been seeing it more and more

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

LC500

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Slower and worse handling than all the other cars listed

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

yet better

if you want something fast get a tesla

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

How's it better?

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you're gonna modify it, why start with a gt500 or m car wtf?

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>modern gm
    >reliable
    >modern ford
    >mods
    >modern bmw
    id go the bmw just purely for the i6 but its so ugly and i like the barra alot more

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *