whats not to love? > ford. > v6. > awd. > sleeper. can get a used sho for cheap nowadays

whats not to love?

> ford
> v6
> awd
> sleeper

can get a used sho for cheap nowadays

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i mean, if you want a boring generic sedan then yeah they're probably great

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

boring generic sedans are goated. non descript cars with 200-400hp are the best things in existence.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

They were but they're irrelevant now when a F-150 does the job a million times better.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

huge car but cramped interior, miles of shitty Ford plastic, its a FWD-based platform so will never drive properly and makes you look like a grandpa or a wannabe cop.

the Ford Fusion Sport is lighter and faster while built on the same platform, or the Lincoln MKZ with the 3.0 Twin Turbo which is again faster and way nicer to drive around in.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>wannabe cop
      I don't think they were widely used enough to have that connotation. Also, nobody says that about people who own the Ford explorer.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The OP pic screams cop car. It's just how they designed it.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Also, nobody says that about people who own the Ford explorer.
        Lol yes they do, everyone knows explorers are cop cars especially if black or white

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

im a noob. is the mkz 3.0t only in fwd? does it matter to have awd or not?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

3.0T MKZ can be had in FWD but it is detuned to 350hp due to torque steer, the AWD models have a full 400hp and the higher end models have the rear LSD from the Ford Focus RS.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

thank you, and sorry again, im noob - which trim has LSD? is that the one I want?

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>twin turd ecoboom
    >Haldex """"""""AWD""""""""
    >ACAB wannabe looking ass

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

auto only. fail.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>whats not to love?
    >V6

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Australia did it better.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Didn't America almost get these? Something about internal dealings that made them pass it up.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Last gen XR8 came from factory with supercharged Coyote. Manual option, LSD standard. You can buy them with low mileage for around $60k-$70k dollarydoos. I'm very tempted.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You lost me at v6. Then again at AWD.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

whats wrong with v6

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It's not a V8.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You can get good numbers out of those engines with a tune but the pigfat keeps it slow, the handling is numb, and the interior is meh.

The 300C is pretty much the same performance but with a N/A V8 and no annoying Ford door chime.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I have both a 300c v8 awd and an ecoboost awd explorer (which is same chassis more or less as taurus). Couldn't really tell you which I like more

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

What color is your skin? If it is anything less than eggshell white you enjoyed the Chrysler more

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>muh chrysler Black folk
          >guise look I said it

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>no interior room
    >only as quick as a F-150
    >a c**t to work on
    >FWD

There's a reason why PD's stopped using them.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's ford junk. Why would I want that over a Japanese or German sedan?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

what should i get for 25k? spacious sedan with tech and comfy and some pep

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Accord with the 2.0t

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Autotragic dies at 160k. $6k repair bill minimum.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The mega-Passat would've been cool with the SHO internals. It was way roomier inside than the Taurus refresh that came after. Still don't know how Ford managed to lose so much interior volume for what was basically the same vehicle underneath.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You're just a pale imitation of the real thing.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Panther Cru represent

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

10-15 years ago you could find Crown Vic LXs in great condition for under $5k. Now the only ones you can find are police versions that are beat to shit and cost $10k.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>slow
      >fat as frick
      >chugs gas
      >when turning you cant help but move side to side
      Yet I love this fat b***h of a car.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>>slow
        >>fat as frick
        gas
        >>when turning you cant help but move side to side
        that's why it's based
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=_xW8-YAXiow&t=502s

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
  14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

cop car, makes people uncomfortable although most of them were driving Explorers and Chryslers in recent years as far as I could tell

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

annoying "beedledoo... beedledoo... beedledoo..." whenever you open the door. annoying beeps whenever you do anything. hard throttle input? beep beep beep. hard brake? beep beep beep. trying to change lanes at 100 mph? quick let me distract you beep beep beep.
    auto designers are fricking moronic and bend over backwards to add more and more unnecessary moronic bullshit to wow boomers into giving them their social security checks

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>old

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>engine faces the wrong way
    >the sideways cyclone v6s have a moronic internal water pump design that leaks coolant into the oil when they fail
    >autotragic only
    Fricking disgusting, get that dogshit out of my sight.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *