What's the best first car I can buy for around 7000? I've been driving for 2 years but it wasn't my car.

What's the best first car I can buy for around £7000? I've been driving for 2 years but it wasn't my car. I'm 6'5 and need something with room.

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Reliant Robin

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why is the Ukrainian blowing bubbles

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

mk4 golf 1.6

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Shit seats but roomy otherwise

>need something with room
      Hummer

Not roomy inside for tall person also shit choice in uk.

My secret tip is the first gen Volvo S40 with 1.6/1.8/2.0 NA modular petrol engine. It never breaks, the engine can easily reaxh 500 000 km with only basic maintenance (oil and timing belt) It has great rust treatment. However, I would recommend you to find a 1999-2000 model. Since the earlier ones (95-98) have Renault M3P MT, they are prone to failure, the newer models from 1999 already have improved M5P and at the same time the engine doesnt have a VVT (models from cca 2001 have it). Even though it helps with fuel economy, it's an additional break point.

Oh and they are at the bottom of their prices, so they are great value for money.

Not roomy inside otherwise good shout

Get vw touran or mk6 golf with naturally aspired engine and manual transmission.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

mk6 transit

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>need something with room
    Hummer

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

My secret tip is the first gen Volvo S40 with 1.6/1.8/2.0 NA modular petrol engine. It never breaks, the engine can easily reaxh 500 000 km with only basic maintenance (oil and timing belt) It has great rust treatment. However, I would recommend you to find a 1999-2000 model. Since the earlier ones (95-98) have Renault M3P MT, they are prone to failure, the newer models from 1999 already have improved M5P and at the same time the engine doesnt have a VVT (models from cca 2001 have it). Even though it helps with fuel economy, it's an additional break point.

Oh and they are at the bottom of their prices, so they are great value for money.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Op here
    Update
    Got a Audi A4 2 ltr TDI top end model with leather heated seats with less than 40k miles from a retired boomer who bought it brand new. 6k bongs in cash.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

when is your timing belt replacement scheduled
      might as well do the plastic thermostat housing since you're draining the coolant anyway when you replace the pump

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's a 2013 model, should I get it looked at right away?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

look at the service book. is there mention of it being done?
          open the bonnet. Is there a sticker anywhere that indicates it has been done?
          this is not optional, call your guy to have it done.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

He hasn't had any major service done to it other than getting the tires replaced. It has passed every MOT and I did a HPI check.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Good, you can get the timing belt replaced
            it's cheap don't worry

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Thanks anon. It's my first car so I'm excited to have the freedom.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Skoda Superb

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>I'm 6'5 and need something with room.
    I'm also 6'5" and this is a meme as long as you're not looking at Smart cars or something stupid. Just adjust your seat and steering wheel. Simple as.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

not op, but it's not a meme. Sitting low in a car fricks with my back after long periods of driving and it's hard to get in and out the car.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

you can probably get something like this. great visibility, extremely spacious, you only need a car license to drive it, and you can fit a lot of stuff in the back. perfect for the average joe on the move

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Chevy suburban or GMC Yukon

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Op already bought a car morons

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yeah but he should have bought a gmt400, and hopefully he can see the beautiful suv and regret buying the other thing

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

6ft5 is not an excuse to anything. Just put the seat on lowest position and behind, until your arms and legs are almost straight. then pull the steering wheel to rear position t. 6ft3

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's uncomfortable sitting really low in a car and it's hard to get in and out if you're tall. That's why I have an SUV.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

fat frick

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I lift weights dyel gay

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

a spoon isnt a weight, no matter how much you fill it homosexual

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Dyel