What's the best way to sell catalytic converters that aren't stolen?

What's the best way to sell catalytic converters that aren't stolen?

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

don't bother. the moment you try to sell it an officer who looks like this will be right behind you within a milisecond asking you where you got them.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

why would they call Officer BBC specifically?

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

if it was a regular anon selling them you'd get some skinnyfat white cop but since its OP, and OP is a massive homosexual they had to bring out the big guns.

2. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I have the exact same question except mine are stolen.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Got to break them down yourself now. Breakers won't take them without ID but they will take the parts.

3. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Take them to a breaker, they are required to get proof of ownership from you.

4. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Sell them still attached to the cars.

5. 3 months ago
    Anonymous
  6. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

scrapyards like junkyards for value of it as a car part or metal scrappers will give ya the value for metal inside

7. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

why do burgers have problems with catalytic converters? cant you gays just do uber for a day and make $200+?

i live in a 3rd world shithole where the min wage is literally $1 per hr and people are starving and yet nobody steals catalytic converters here

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>why do burgers have problems with catalytic converters?
      Six letters, starts with N
      >cant you gays just do uber for a day and make $200+?
      Not if you had your license revoked because of a DUI

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

also meth

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

also meth

theres a lot of meth heads where i live too, now that i think about i guess the reason i probably because in america people are pussies and wont do shit if they catch someone stealing their cat. Meanwhile you would get brutally beaten and have ur arms chopped off with a machete here if you got caught stealing someones shit.

One time they burned a guy alive because he got caught breaking into a house and stealing a tv near where i live lel

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

>in america people are pussies and wont do shit if they catch someone stealing their cat.
          Anon there are large parts of this country where you will shot if you're caught stealing someone's converter. The criminals here are simply a different breed.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

theres a huge difference between being shot and killed instantly vs being slowly mutilated and burned alive by a mob of brown savages

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

Based vigilante justice. Chopping them up or burning them alive sounds really hardcore, are you in Africa?

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

latin american shithole. Its pretty based except its very easy for it to turn into a witch hunt, and often "innocent" druggies or homeless people will end up getting lynched because someone lied and said they stole something

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

someone gets caught trespassing on someones property here, theyre going to get shot. course, were all rednecks and live out in the sticks.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

You could steal 10 catalytic converters in a few hours and each one will have around $200 worth of platinum in it. I think the best solution would just be to stop using catalytic converters in our cars

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

You don't have catalytic converts in third world countries because your government's do not mandate them.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Because they lack a proper mechanism to reel in the places fencing the CAT.

>Junkyard in town won't take cats
      >Have to drive nearly an hour one way to one that does
      >They're only open from 10 to 2 so I have to stay late at work to make up the missed time
      >They give me $100 for the cat since it's mystery meat from a completely different car than the one I took it off and no one can tell its true origin
      It wasn't worth it and god damn do I hate these cat stealing homosexuals that turned this into an ordeal.

The fact they are even willing to take it without proper paperwork and paper trail means the issue itself won't stop.

8. 3 months ago
    Greased Geese

most junkyards will not take catalytic converters or copper wire without paperwork.
    tweakers have connections on where to fence the shit but you obviously don't if you're asking.

9. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I have a catalytic converter that doesn't have a plug for an O2 sensor, cant even remember what car it came from but I can't use it because of the absent plug and if I tuned a car to run straight pipe I'm not gonna murder a perfectly good cat converter.

10. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>Junkyard in town won't take cats
    >Have to drive nearly an hour one way to one that does
    >They're only open from 10 to 2 so I have to stay late at work to make up the missed time
    >They give me $100 for the cat since it's mystery meat from a completely different car than the one I took it off and no one can tell its true origin
    It wasn't worth it and god damn do I hate these cat stealing homosexuals that turned this into an ordeal.

11. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

What is the best way to sell dogs who arent stolen? Asking for a friend.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Wrong board pal
      Go to Wrong board

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Car enthusiasts can purchase dogs too. Nothing like having a friend to take out driving whatever stuff you do at the destination. Sitting at the restaurant with a beautiful dog instead of eating alone like a loser. Hiking with the dog instead of playing computer like a loser, etc

12. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I got ran around trying to sell them and almost went to a guy that looked like a cop advertising a meet up to buy them. So I gave up and threw them in the trash. Just wasn't worth my time.

Wheels and copper? Easy no problem.

13. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I sell to a tow company that also does scrap metal. Just need to show them the cars title when I sell the cats.

14. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I sold my shitty loud aftermarket cat on marketplace when I found a OEM one in a junkyard. 20 dollars

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *