What's the nicest thing anyone ever said about your car? And who was it? For me:

What's the nicest thing anyone ever said about your car?
And who was it?

For me:
>waiting in line at the the drive thru
>little boy right next to me behind a fence sitting on a slide
>"Hey! You got a very cool car!"
It's not like I drive a Lambo or something like that, but I guess my lowered black C5 Corvette looks like the batmobile to a 6 yo

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Probably this:
    >Oh, it's a surprisingly smooth ride
    >how does one obtain this

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nobody has said anything nice about my current car (2019 wrx)
    My last car was a 2001 ford focus sedan and people would at least say it was in good condition for its age.
    ~9 years ago I had a 90 camry that my buddy's girlfriend called "the worst car she had ever actually seen in real life"

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you should be grateful swaggots aren't hassling you about your totally sick whip bruh

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

When some girl said she liked the paint color. She was cute

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

One of the TRC videographers saying my car was the best example of an S197 he’s ever seen.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Drives better than it looks

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Filling up GTI
    >Old boomer comes up and is like "you know you have a really nice car"
    >I say thanks and talk for a couple seconds
    >It cost me 4 grand and I keep the paint nice i guess I'm balling

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Depends on the car. One of mine got like 2 compliments over 7 years, and one that I have now gets "clean car" or "nice paint" everywhere I go.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i have no favourites, i ride the high they all give me
    >owner of the scrapyard saw my car and said "that's a very nice cressida"
    >go round the corner in a hospital parking lot, indian on a smoke break sees my car and i see hom just staring at it. says "nice car" in a pretty strong aussie accent as i roll past
    >filling up at costco, guy with a new wrx sti in front sees my car and asks if i drift it kek
    >old guy dropping off fliers in mailboxes on my street sees it, says it's very nice and starts going down memory lane about how comfy of highway cruisers these things were

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i remember them all too. most of them are just "nice car" but the one I think is nicest was "you look good in it" from some black girl when I was buying it

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

a man who owns his own sucvessful plumbing company who is 37 and plowing a 48 year old bar milf down the road from me said my car was pretty nice

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I've gotten a few
    >clean car!
    >I like your fitment
    >what do you have done to it?
    at gas stations, tire shops etc. but my favorite was still when I was at a friend's house helping him fix an old car and his 5 year old boy comes up to him unprompted and asks "is he the one with the cool car?"

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>nice hearse anon lol
    >th-thanks got tired of robbing cradles so now I'm robbing graves
    >Visable disgust

I drive a black TDI sportwagen

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I was filling up a gas can for trimming the lawn and some kid walked up to the pump and asked me if he could take a picture of it.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>"It's a cute little car."
    to my CM5 Accord from a very cute autozone deskie

>capcha SN0T

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I’d say the company who made it reaching out on instagram to ask if they could share my photos of it was probably the highest compliment I’ve ever gotten

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That's cool now tell us what car it is

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

R32 GTR

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I hope you told them to frick off and you're not a cringey wanker who poses for Internet points like a desperate prostitute lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I said absolutely go for it and they made four posts about it. Sorry you have a shit car and wouldn’t ever get that recognition lmao

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Driving in front of walmart with my rx8. A little kid points at it and says "mommy look a race car".

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The McDonald's Cashier I've been flirting with said my Fiesta ST was cute and that she loved the color (it's wrapped bright green). She also said it's cool that it's a stick and she doesn't see many.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>What's the nicest thing anyone ever said about your car?
    "How does this thing still run?"

It's in terrible cosmetic shape. They know I take it places it doesn't belong. I regularly jump it. I ram things out of the way with it. However I pay close attention to the mechanical components. It gets new oil and filters every 5k, new tires every year, if the belts even hint at squeaking it gets replaced, etc.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>new tires every year
      Buy better tires, bro.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Last set were crossclimate 2. I just eat tires no matter what they're rated for. Sliding cars around on dirt and gravel tends to do that. The current set are wildpeaks and hold up way better.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

If you're running tires that hard, you might as well just get Sailuns, Supermaxes, or a budget brand made outside of China or SEA if you don't trust those. I used to run Ohtsus when I was running my S2000 hard to save money, but the soonest I had to replace those was 18 months.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The cost doesn't bother me. So long as I'm not eating through more than four sets per year I'm not going to feel it.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Get an alignment you dumbass

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Let him keep wasting tires because he thinks he drives his shitbox harder than a rally driver. Keeps the tire monkeys employed.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>I had one of these back in the day
    >I regret selling it so much
    >What do you want for it
    Ha, get fricked

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>What do you want for it
      The last resort of the eternal one upper

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>fellow 206 owner parks right next to mine
    No words are needed.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I usually get a positive comments about my truck when I drive it around on the weekends if anyone feels like saying something about it.
    >go to gas station
    >cool truck anon
    >thanks anon
    That is how it normally goes.
    392's and Mustangs try to bully me but they find out real fast it is not slow.
    I never see r/t's anymore sad.

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

"Wow I didn't know they made Mossy Oak accessories for your car."

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>5 years later
    >Wow, it still smells like new car smell anon
    Don't leave trash in your car and avoid smoking in your car.

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I write down every time someone says something nice about my car
    I have already 18 notes in my notebook about my daily and seven for my vette

Most of them are just thumbs up from random people on the sidewalk or people asking if I'm selling it...

But reading them makes me remember that I seem to have a good taste in cars

Nicest one was prpbably the time my neighbor said his daughter fell in love with me when she saw my car

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Peak autism

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It is peak autism isn't it. I'm not that poster, but that post inspires me to be less of an butthole, when a simple comment could mean enough to some lonely dude that he writes it down and thinks about it later.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/7oS94BC.jpg

It is peak autism isn't it. I'm not that poster, but that post inspires me to be less of an butthole, when a simple comment could mean enough to some lonely dude that he writes it down and thinks about it later.

I actually write down lots of notes about things
        For example I write down every time I had Sex and two lines about how it was -been doing this for 8 years now
        Sometimes when I feel down I look at my notes and remember all those times someone (only my wife actually) had Sex with me or someone said something nice to me and it helps me to feel better

You often forget the good things in life and remember only the bad things

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>You often forget the good things in life and remember only the bad things
          speak for yourself

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Some nice comments but mainly it's the people staring longingly at my car.

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I only get random compliments from rednecks. I choose to believe they're just a more outgoing people while others admire my vehicles but are too shy to tell me, and ignore the implication that I have redneck taste.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I choose to believe they're just a more outgoing people while others admire my vehicles but are too shy to tell me
      This is true, but you're probably still a redneck.

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

ive had a few people ask me if i was supercharged or how many power mods i have because i drive good
    one boomer had no idea what it was and assumed i paid 75k for it
    while on the lift at my shop last week: "you have a lot of really nice parts on this"

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

People often said nice things about my 2nd gen Mitsubishi Eclipse. Maybe it was out of pity i dunno. It was kind of a beater.

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I’ve only heard mean things, so I just assume everyone’s jealous

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Nice car, bro.

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

2 years ago I rented a Fiat 124 spider abarth in Orlando FL, my now wife and I were pulling out of the Disney parking garage slowly moving to the exit in a train of cars. An overweight(just being honest) janitor in the garage saw my good looking wife and I driving what looked like something exotic, shouted "Hey, Hey!" When I looked over at him he gave me a firm head nod of approval. This is one of the greatest feelings of my life was that head nod, I still think about it today. The ego boost was huge

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i always get locked into random boomer conversations when i drive it. Mostly reminiscing about the good old days and how they're always happy to see one cause it brings back memories.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *