DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Big car make little women(male or female) feel safe

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This.

They’re basically a more (subjectively) aesthetically pleasing van or station wagon. For most people it’s a car with a really big trunk or soccer kid hauling appliance.
      Memes aside they have the utility part down, the sport aspect is questionable though.

>soccer mom
      I'm actually old enough to remember when SUVs were mocked as being for "soccer moms" but now you even have male boomers and dude bros driving those consoomobiles. And I also remember when pick-up trucks were real working class vehicles and now they are marketed as "luxury" yuppie-wagons (like it or not)
      >aesthetically pleasing
      Dunno about that. SUVs look all look like the same soulless npc wagons to me . I know all car design lost it's soul these days because of "muh safety and emission regulations" so car manufacturers can only do so much. But is it too much to ask for something like an old school jeep-like buggy that won't rape you in the wallet. Cause modern jeeps come with a "name brand tax".

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I actually like crossovers because they have ground clearance and bigger wheels, and the ground clearance can easily be added to, not because of their size but because specifically those reasons help when going down a path. I actually hate how they bloat them up bigger than their sedan counterparts, and was thinking about getting a WRX and lifting it, a CX30, or Corolla Cross since those seem to be the smallest options available that would fit my needs.

Some of us have different needs, you fairweather pussy. Not all roads are paved and it snows in some places. No I will not get a truck because they're too damn big and not efficient. Crossovers are perfectly fricking fine for the people who don't buy them for no reason. You realize there's a lot of people buying your gay boyracing cars that don't actually race them? Make fun of them too, oh wait that's you.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I mean as gay as these things look due to aerodynamics concerns causing them to get rounded out, it's still just a wagon with a slight lift and reshaped so they can market it as an "SUV"

It is still a practical vehicle, throw a spacer lift and better tires on and you almost have an SUV but with the road trip efficiency of a car.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Not all roads are paved and it snows in some places
        there's plenty of yuros that dick around in snow in rwd shitbox lolvos or whatever though

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah maybe I should just ride a bicycle.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it HAS to be an awd bicycle or you're gonna get stuuuuck

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Extra ground clearance for speedbumps and potholes. They are a bandaid for bad roads.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They’re basically a more (subjectively) aesthetically pleasing van or station wagon. For most people it’s a car with a really big trunk or soccer kid hauling appliance.
    Memes aside they have the utility part down, the sport aspect is questionable though.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>the sport aspect is questionable tho
      I jumped and drifted picrel in the desert with the whole family in it. I couldn't tell if the dogs were having a good time or if it was pure terror. Either way its 3 tons of fun and the ac kept us all cold

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

High seating position, easy to get in and out, comfy, lotta space, car like driving.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Extra ground clearence
    >Feel stronger/superior
    >assert yourself onto other easier
    command respect, humans are programmed to submit to bigger cars when driving small cars they take on being the small animal role

More cargo, more practical buying stuff and moving shit around

Girls are MUCH more impressed by lets say a rav4 than bmw series 3

it's a family man daddy car that breed women while BMW/<insert sport car> is usually driven by incel or doomer, usually one that play video games in his late 30s and have no friends

much more room to have sex in ur can breed your wife

much more space to carry your kids that your prego wife popped

drive taller, better visibilty

there are actually 0 downsides compared to sport cars in public roads, we are not in a racing video game

it's up to you to decide who is smarter family men with kids and hot wives or incels on DA worshiping 3 doors coupes for absolute no reason they are even slower and less fuel efficient

at best you get 2 secs faster from 0-60 while losing all of the above benefits

oh and they look MUCH better

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

A RAV4 is not a SUV you fricking cuck.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I am not gonna be corrected by an idiot.
        google and the rest of the world consider it as SUV not gonna bother with some moron's opinion on DA if you want to be wrong go argue on youtube comments or some shit you cuck gay

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Google considers a dude with a tucked back sack a woman. Your crossover is not a SUV.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>superior
      >frowny face cuckover

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

We get it, the salesman bullied you into an unaffordable lease on a meritless women's crossover. Stop shitting up the board with your buyer's remorse cope.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

lmfao

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I watched some nerd in clapped out G5 get gapped and humiliated on the right at a lane end merge today by a family in a Q3. The best part was that it was some back road two lane 80km/h zone leaving the city to nowhere and they both hit the light like they were doing time trials.
      Losers in shitb/o/xes getting btfo will never not be funny.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

if there's one thing that's annoying about driving an older car, it's people thinking they can't go fast.
        now i just egg people to do this to me because im sick of people wanting to be in front only to slow down to 10 under, or slow right down for the gentlest curves.
        i've successfully made them do 20 over until the next passing section when they decide they don't actually want to keep it pegged at that speed and they let me ahead kek

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is the 4Runner a man's SUV?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

ahahah hell no. Even most women find them too feminine. A third gen, yeah but not these latte crawlers.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

So what's a man's SUV?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

full size van/truck if you actually carry equipment, sporty sedan otherwise

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I backcountry hunt and fish regularly, ran a hobby farm for years, did tons of genuine redneck shit all from the back of my subcompact. Haul lumber, kayaks, produce etc. all in a kia rio. I own a full size van now, but mostly for the novelty.
            Outside of full time farmers or professional movers I will never believe someone when they try to justify their truck.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I paid 800 for my f150 with 330k miles on it. I use it for hauling garbage to the dump once a month; as well as lumber and other supplies for random projects. We’re 20 miles or so outside town on some acreage.

I’d never in a million years buy a new truck, or spend serious money on one - but at the same time, I’d be fricked without it; it’s quite useful as a vehicle. (But definitely not a daily driver)

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Sounds like you got a sweet deal on a good truck. That's rad.
            I live about 30 km outside of a tiny town on a few acres, 80km from the city. Being Canadian and living rurally I deal with some pretty hard winters, running the property we do requires hauling some stuff similar to what you said and I do most of it in my kia.
            I built a roof rack out of 2x4s and pool noodles. I have few good tarpsnfor the back seat and trunk when need be.
            I stand by my statement.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

A real truck with a topper.

I backcountry hunt and fish regularly, ran a hobby farm for years, did tons of genuine redneck shit all from the back of my subcompact. Haul lumber, kayaks, produce etc. all in a kia rio. I own a full size van now, but mostly for the novelty.
          Outside of full time farmers or professional movers I will never believe someone when they try to justify their truck.

A truck does everything good. There's no need to justify it.

https://i.imgur.com/Z0AXKUa.jpg

I actually like crossovers because they have ground clearance and bigger wheels, and the ground clearance can easily be added to, not because of their size but because specifically those reasons help when going down a path. I actually hate how they bloat them up bigger than their sedan counterparts, and was thinking about getting a WRX and lifting it, a CX30, or Corolla Cross since those seem to be the smallest options available that would fit my needs.

Some of us have different needs, you fairweather pussy. Not all roads are paved and it snows in some places. No I will not get a truck because they're too damn big and not efficient. Crossovers are perfectly fricking fine for the people who don't buy them for no reason. You realize there's a lot of people buying your gay boyracing cars that don't actually race them? Make fun of them too, oh wait that's you.

Most crossovers have shit ground clearance though. They have 7'' at the pinch welds which is pretty irrelevant when your exhaust and control arms are 4'' off the ground. Plus all the bullshit "off road" trims like the Subaru Wilderness cost as much as a truck but get worse fuel economy.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Cope

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

To compensate for women's lack of driving skills

Also to "attract mates" or whatever pseudo-Tate garbage you fricktards buy into here

I ask that same question myself everyday

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I mean, they aren't even fit for outdoor tracks
    We know this. Automakers know this. It's been like this for 25 years no. It's not something you just discovered.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>big
    >roomy
    >comfy
    >all weather capable
    >can tow things
    >don't have everyone else's headlights blinding you at night
    >can fit huge amount of stuff in the back

it's just a superior version of a station wagon, aka the perfect A to B car

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

a wagon does all of that except it actually has cargo space unlike your lifted golf.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

A suburban is a wagon, but its lifted and 4wd so makes it more useful off-road and in snow. Not that I ever tow shit.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

women like to sit up high because they have toddler spacial awareness and know nothing about physics so they see nothing wrong with the idea of lifted shitboxes being sporty.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they are a manly version of a minivan... minivan sales were bad at the time of creation.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

and yet real men drive vans while women, chinks and estrogenmaxxed amerimutts drive cuckovers.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Define "SUV" OP. Are we talking about the form of vehicle created by fitting 2nd and sometimes 3rd row seating and a full length cab onto a truck frame and drivetrain only? Are we including crossovers (CUVs)? Only talking about crossovers?

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Great when you live in an area with heavy snow and the plows are slow to clear. Wife used to drive a FWD Toyota until she got sick of getting stuck. Got an SUV and she hasn’t gotten stuck once.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what kind suv did she get

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They are more useful than station wagons for the same roles where small SUVs are concerned. Truck-sized SUVs have been great successes since the Travelall and Suburban era because they haul people and tow heavy loads, almost as heavy as those you swallow between stupid questions.

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>aren't even fit for outdoor tracks
    why not they have 4x4 and ground clearance so they should be right?

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

SUVs because women don’t care for the words “station wagon”.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *