What's the worst advice somebody has gave you regarding cars?

What's the worst advice somebody has gave you regarding cars?

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

some one told me "car" was spelled "kar" and I believed him

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Not given to me specifically, but the internet believes that RWD, manual, brown, diesel station wagons are "cool."
    Only two of those things are cool.
    brown cars are UGLY as FRICK
    diesel cars are SLOW as FRICK
    station wagons are GAY as FRICK

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Having 3 or more offspring isn't gay

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

A wagon fits as many offspring as a sedan.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>RWD, manual, brown, diesel station wagons
      still better than a bloated cuckover
      or an EV

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's called sovl, kiddo

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Brown is fine when the interior is tan and that’s a w123(?) so it’s still “the car of emperors and the emperor of cars”.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>posts an ugly, slow, gay wagon
        Ahhh that's what all you kids mean by "sovl."

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

LMAO slow shit family car then, slow shit incel car now.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Having the best bodystyle to go places with your wife and family is "GAY as FRICK"

What a lost generation

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's because they think some guy going skiing with his wife and kids in their 5 series touring is "gay" but their 2 door car that they drive around in alone is super manly

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

People have managed entire families in 2 door cars for generations, anon.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>you can't take your M5 to the mountains it's not a station wagon!!!

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

LOL @ wagons being the "best" body style.
        Ugly. Slow. Gay.

It's because they think some guy going skiing with his wife and kids in their 5 series touring is "gay" but their 2 door car that they drive around in alone is super manly

Both my sedans have heated seats and one has a heated steering wheel. Why would I need a gay ass wagon to go skiing?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

KNEEL

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ugly. Slow. Gay.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>station wagons are GAY as FRICK
      you spelled 'unfathomably based' wrong

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

nah they're gay as frick

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>"you need a new car anon, old ones don't get good fuel economy"
    >Proceeds to spend 300 bi weekly and increased insurance premiums to save 50 bucks a week on the gas bill for the next, 7 seven years @8% interest
    Lmao ok.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why are they all like this? I personally know someone looking to trade their '24 model year crossover (that they pay ~$550/month on just payments) in for another brand new crossover because it could potentially get a few MPG more. Even if I daily my V8 shitbox that gets 13-14mpg I'm still going to save an incredible amount compared to that.
      >inb4 hurr maintenance, the MPG is always the justification

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Is Dave Ramsey our guy?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Dave and Scotty are all you need.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

the average american has been brainwashed into believing that debt is just another fact of life
        they cannot comprehend the possibility of not having a monthly payment for their car, home, credit cards, etc.
        it's pathetic and the main reason why poor people stay poor

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

lol imagine not Debtmaxing

Europoor hands typed this

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

europoors are just in eternal debt to their government
            and landlords
            and government again JESUS CHRIST WHAT ARE THOSE TAX RATES

>t. Pays rent

paying rent is dumb
            paying off your mortgage and owning your house is based
            selling your house at less than the remaining balance on your mortgage every 10 years like 75 percent of Americans do is moronic

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>t. Pays rent

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

any car not locally made is just impossible to get parts for, been told this by many boomers when the parts are very easy to order online

I've known people who think any v6 uses a crazy amount of fuel. Yet there are some 4 cylinder cars that use more than a v6.

lowest weight of a 6th camero is 1515kg with the 2 liter

the NA mazda is 1002 kg

anything below 1100kg is a lightweight car.

that statement is subject to change due to newer cars getting bloated as frick however for model years 2005 and below, < 1100kg is lightweight I think.

I think old car weights were weird with some using a full tank of fuel and other times doing things to make them seem lighter or heavier depending on what people wanted at the time.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

for me it was getting a new car because older ones will break down
      >t. 30 year old daily that i take on random road trips without even thinking
      >coworker frets that her 2019 corolla might break down on a two hour road trip

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

DA telling me that you need a lightweight vehicle for good handling like muh miata and muh lotus. then the sixth gen Camaro came out and skull fricked the entire board.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Coincidentally the 6th Gen Camaro is lightweight. But you're so desperate to make an argument you gloss over that.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>the 6th Gen Camaro is lightweight.
        lmfao, yea. tell the miata and lotus gays that. they seem to think anything over 3000 lbs might as well be a fullsize truck.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>over 3000 lbs may as well be a fullsize truck
          that is true THOUGH

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>6th Gen Camaro is lightweight
        >ZL1 is 3,880 lbs - almost 2 tons
        What did he mean by this

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

you're quoting the weight of the heaviest trim. no shit. i agree that it's not lightweight by any means.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

the NA mazda is 1002 kg

that statement is subject to change due to newer cars getting bloated as frick however for model years 2005 and below, < 1100kg is lightweight I think.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

mom told me i should get a new truck
    got an older truck
    happier.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It is truly an exquisite feel

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

When they told me to take out a loan to buy a used car. About the only positive effect it had was improve my credit score. Could've spent 1/4 and gotten something that would've achieved the same results of getting from point A to B without the regular debt/payments/interest.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That's understandable if you were like 18 and dumb

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

When I was driving with my Class A trainer for two weeks this boomer would tell me to always drive in the center lane. We'd enter a highway and IMMEDIATELY jump into the center lane.
    We'd have dangerous weaving all around us, getting passed on both left and right, and he'd make me stay right there in the middle like a fricking Eddy in a river or a lump on a dogs dick, pissing everyone else off around us.
    First thing I did after I was was dropped off was to cut that shit out. Keep right except to pass, don't be in the way, ever.
    This is the same moron who shit himself in our truck, washed the jeansin a reststop sink, then tried to save them, making the whole truck smell like shit

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>This is the same moron who shit himself in our truck, washed the jeansin a reststop sink, then tried to save them, making the whole truck smell like shit
      lmao wtf. did he try to hold it in for too long or something?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why did you think a hobo you picked up off the street was qualified to do driver training?

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

"You seem like an American Muscle kinda guy" "You should buy a Mustang or Camaro or Challenger"
    >Test drive a V6 Mustang, realize it's small cramped and can't see shit. Had zero confidence driving the thing, floored it on freeway on ramp, salesman got mad, drove straight back.

I much much much prefer pickups. I hate little cars so goddamn much

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What's it like having a cut micro dick?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You know there's more to American mussle than just Camaros and Mustangs 😉

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

a hellcat Durango passed me the other day and I came hearing that supercharger

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I love my V6 mustang. Just hit 150k miles last month.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

fatty

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>"you don't need AC bro"
    >"cruise control is overrated"

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Both factually correct
      AC is for pansies and women
      Cruise control is for weak footed low attention span droolers

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

When having cash to buy a car, financing it instead and investing the cash because interest rates were low.

Why weren't these fricking geniuses borrowing money to just go invest it then?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Manufacturers typically subsidize your financing if you're buying new in the US. Mazda was doing 0.9% a few months ago but I can't convince them to directly back my stock gambling for some reason. Your credit just sucks.

the NA mazda is 1002 kg

>6th Gen Camaro is lightweight
      >ZL1 is 3,880 lbs - almost 2 tons
      What did he mean by this

Compare it to any of its modern competition. Comparing a modern Camaro to a 30 year old Miata is moronic, and I own a fricking Miata.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

"Old chevies are reliable and easy to work on"
    Broke down at 191k and is impossible to work on. Timing cover is glued to the block with 400 gigatons of force. Everything blocks everything and everything requires special tools to remove. By the time you buy all the tools to pull timing, you could have gotten a fresh core from a parts place for the money you spent.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Pay cash

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>mechanic said sell it instead of fixing it (doing himself out of work)
    I understand their burnt out tho

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Maybe he thought it would just break down again and you'd blame him.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Maybe he thought it would just break down again and you'd blame him.
        Nah he just hates fords which is ironic since he fixes and sells them

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

take my 6k truck to shop for oil change. get told i have issues with ball joints and tie rods and need to have them replaced. shop wouldn't do it and said that its not worth repairing go get something new. call small local mechanic he takes a look quotes me 1400 for everything and new brakes. two years of owning it and 42k miles idk the v8 drinks a lot of gas compared to my buddys tacoma but i wanted a full size truck for camping.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

"get the extended warranty" - dad

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Extended warranties are bad because they only offer a limited range of fixing things if they break, right?

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

buy a vw

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>moms bfs mechanic knows a car for sale
    >heater core is fricking destroyed
    fml

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>don't buy a motorbike
    FRICK YOU MOM

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

"your first car should be a shitbox so when you inevitably run it into the ground it won't cost you much to replace"

Man literally told that to his wife's son. My own fault for listening to that drunk butthole. I fricking did love that car till some drunk thug fricking plowed into it at night, unga bunga'd 15 seconds and then drove off.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

finance

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *