What's with boomers and kicking tires?

What's with boomers and kicking tires?

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Boomers feel the need to be as disrespectful as possible in every way.

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

If a person can't keep his/her tyres at pressure, every other maintenance has been surely neglected.

Think about it - a safe car only needs good tyres and brakes, so you can stop safely. These are the things that kill you when they fail.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Can you rly tell the difference between like 25 psi and 40 psi by kicking it?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

of course
        and you can also get a good paying job by having a firm handshake and a positive attitude

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

I can tell a 1 psi difference while driving.

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>be boomer
    >Selling rusted out coyote mustang
    >LIKE NEW
    >CLEAN TITLE
    >AC BLOWS COLD
    >CALL DON'T TEXT
    >calls boomer
    >CALL ME BACK LATER I'M TAKING A SHIT
    >Finally setup meet up
    >mismatch pain
    >dents
    >cracked windshield
    >seats stained and ripped
    >radio missing knobs
    >flat tires
    >I think I'll pass
    >BUT I SIAD NO TIRE KICKERS

The boomers and scammers want people to buy cars without inspecting the cars first

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

used to work at a tire shop. I air up a car to spec, and the boomers comes around and kicks the tire. >"too soft! give'r more air"
    "okay sir but It's filled to factory sp-"
    >"No! feel that!" he kicks the tire again.
    I put the air hose on and make it hiss, pretending to comply.
    >he kicks it again, "Thats right! good."
    many similar interactions.

are they really this moronic or is this just deliberate humiliation against me?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

They hate anyone who works in a service industry. They resent you not working for free.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Not boomer related, but I've seen more than 5 cases of a customer that had a low tire shown on the TPMS display, went to the gas station to fill it up, confused left from right, aired the one that was not low on the opposite side to 90psi or more (they must have been there for a LONG time), the other one remained at the same low pressure, then they came in saying the TPMS system was reading wrong.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Maybe the tire guys forgot to reprogram the sensors to the new position when they did the rotation. The people are still moronic for not manually checking, but most people believe computers even if they are obviously wrong

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Lmao this happened to my friend when we were teenagers. The info panel on the dash said "left front tire low" so we kept filling the left front tire with air until it almost exploded, but it still said it was low. Turns out it was the left tire when you're sitting the driver's seat, not the left tire when you're standing in front of the car

https://i.imgur.com/x175CVd.png

Maybe the tire guys forgot to reprogram the sensors to the new position when they did the rotation. The people are still moronic for not manually checking, but most people believe computers even if they are obviously wrong

No you're moronic

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Its a quick way to tell if your tires are losing air without having to get a gauge out. Truckers sometimes use a billy club to check their tires

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Dude... If you want one single item that separates novice from pros is this stick, especially in the lorry business.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Real truckers use a hammer or some other tool to bang on the tires. The tire thumper is strictly for use on hobos.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>thump
        >thump
        >thump
        >thump
        >booooooong
        yep, she's got a leak.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Dude... If you want one single item that separates novice from pros is this stick, especially in the lorry business.

so... do you stick up your ahh or what?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

you can say ass on this website

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Xir probably meant xers axewound.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

rent free

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

I have one in my Kenworth service truck and it's the best for doing your walk around. Super quick and dead simple. I need one for my daily.

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

It made more sense when cars had meaty tires and not rubber bands

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

My dad always told me to put a coin on top of the motor and if it moves around and falls to the ground then there's (apparently) issues with the car. I'm not talking dodgy engine mounts or whatever - he meant the entire car. I remember him doing this back in 2006 when I was looking at my first car and the seller looking at him like an absolute tard. He also said that if you put the highest octane into the car then it'll go so fast it'll blow up diffs. For a man who literally built his own home with his bare hands he sure was a reliable source of hilarious misinformation.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Is Iain Tyrrell your dad?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I could put a coin anywhere in the engine bay of my 94 f1shiddy and it won't move. Accidentally forgot to put the transmission dip stick back in the feeder tube, went 50 miles up and down huge bridge, thing was still on the hood rack where we left it. Same thing with pair of pliers I left on the hood today.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Dads can either be really good at cars or really good at home stuff or ok at both

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

the scam of boomer shit is when you start doing it you realize how easy it is. building a house is actually pretty basic, and youd have to be a moron to frick it up. for boomers 'competent' was more than enough

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>NO TIRE KICKERS BECAUSE THEY'RE BRITTLE

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

It's a way to test their NewBalance sneakers for proper cushioning.

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

why are boomers so obsessed with a shitty old 70's rustbucket?

11. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Boomers were taught by their GG parents who's idea of cars was out of date by the time WW2 ended. with Model T cars you could kick them to see pressure because they were basically just beefed up bike tires.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

Boomers grew up in an era where most information the average person can expect to receive would be from some form of word of mouth, and now they are all either moronic and senile from the years of complete neglect to both their bodies and minds, or are not far away from it.

Also this

12. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

To get rid of a cat that got into the engine compartment.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *