When will itasha die out? I'm tired of it all.

When will itasha die out? I'm tired of it all.
At least with stuff like donks and ricers you could have a good chuckle, itasha is just cringe-inducing and obnoxious.

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Cry about it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

OP here, sorry for being such a homosexual, I just love wieners so much dude

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I feel like it'd be different if you saw nascar with stuff like spongebob on the side vs m&m's. stuff like coca cola or mcdonalds don't really have an identity so much as its just direct ''buy our stuff'' with itasha stuff its like ''look at art of a character who's study we partnered with.'' Its really not a one to one. Either way, people are gonna put stuff on cars till the end of time, and there's nothin you can do about it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's Goodsmile Racing, so the message is "buy our anime figures"

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

whenever I see a shitasha in my town, I make sure to key it. But if its even remotely lewd, I instead take pictures and then report it to the police as public indecency (cp too if it's e-girlshit)

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>on an anime site
        >thinks he's not degenerate
        Make sure you did your homework, kiddo. We know you have school in the morning.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Itasha is based. I seen a furgay plaster a futa Kyrstal(starfox) on his hood. You know how much balls you need to have to do that? More than the seething crabs who spend all day fearing social embarrassment. I seen a other guy had girls und panzer all over his Honda accord. I personally want to wrap a car with all the girls from outlaw star. But guys like this are the last rebels of free speech. People will remember them as the cool dude with the horsewiener on their hood while crabs will be quickly forgotten as the awkward butthole who was molested in the county jail.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>horsewiener
          Okay, Vaush. I'm doing a Gochiusa GTI because Chino is mai waifu.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You should. Be free.

Pics of the Krystal one?

Didn't take any. But it was a rustbucket geo metro and he got a high resolution image of a big titted futa kyrstal and got the vinyl sticker printed in china and plastered on the hood. He also had other furry shit on his windows.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

There's two guys with beater Toyota Tacomas where I live in SD with stuff like that. Both have there sutff decked out in highly graphic Yuri.
            They're pretty chill about it too. Unless they're going to an event or diving to the desert they don't take them out before 8pm, and stay out of the suburbs.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

See, I think Itasha owners are doing it kind of wrong. If you really want an Itasha, find a small vtuber company with a girl you like, race and win some races. Make a name for yourself, then ask to be sponsored by them so that they pay for your itasha, and ride around in it. If anyone asks, you're just doing your job.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Damn. That's actually a really good idea anon.

Though I feel like while a lot of the smaller ones would probably be go for it they might not have enough to "pay" you. And then, if they did pop and you'd been plugging them for a while for free you'd probably be boxed out. Generally people are loath to spend money on what they used to get for free...

That said, you could probably at least net a free channel subscription out of it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Honestly, I just want Phase Connect to send me free coffee.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Pics of the Krystal one?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

try that in a small town

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Being a fat antisocial sperg loser isn't based or brave, it's just a smug smarmy method of attention seeking. Beta b***h

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Do something you like to your car
            >Hurr I bet he's doing it for me!
            Get over yoruself, homosexual. You sound like a fricking female.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Do something for negative attention
            >Get called out
            >Hurrr you're just a hater
            Get over yourself you pudgy beta being an ironic coomer weeb is not a personality

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>>Do something for negative attention
            >"You're doing it for MEEEEE!!!11one"
            Female behavior. It's not about you, sweetheart.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ironic coomer weeb meme died out in 2016 tubby, hide those manbreasts in your 5xl ahegao hoodie and keep your neck craned down staring at the floor as you walk away from your economy car with zero mods .

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>hurr you must think it's ironic
            No, some people just like anime and like looking at their car. It's not about you. Please get over this fact. People do all sorts of things that might be interpreted as attention-seeking in your troony brain. Cars with outlandish colors, trucks lifted way too high to be usable, or stupid shit like stance. None of those things are about you either. Please have a nice day like we all know you're eventually going to do.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah you mad tranime troon, such projection, you will 42% soon hopefully your itasha wrapped shitbox is involved

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>get called out for your female behavior
            >no u
            have a nice day troony.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Still seething
            Time to dilate troon

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>redditor pulled out his redditjaks
            Prime troony behavior, have a nice day pedo

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Red-ACK!!!!
            Post axe wound troon

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

As any other troony, your fricked up mind is too far gone to make any argument, so you just spam whatever image your discord groomer sent to you

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Your "argument" is "w-we do it for ourselves", this is untrue as you do it for external validation , getting the "haters" attention. You're a moronic beta homosexual if somebody confronted you about your rolling troonpiece you would stutter and stare at the ground

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Let me tell you what you think
            Kek. Obsessed, bro. Just don't look. If you're right, Itasha will go away on its own. Just close your eyes, bro.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>everything I do is for validation from others
            that's just your projection talking lol

Stuttering betas stay mad

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>everything I do is for validation from others
            that's just your projection talking lol

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It won't dies out till I die

I have learned that anyone on DA who has tranime/gays living rent free in their mind are lost causes.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Not everything is about you. Stop getting offended by people doing what they like

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>All the girls from Outlaw Star
          Excellent taste anon. Just make sure Aisha gets the center hood like she deserves.
          Nice dubs btw.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I like itasha on bikes way more than cars. I think it's because they're much more likely to come with cool liveries from the factory, so it doesn't look as out of place.
          One day I want a sportbike with an itasha of Lum from Urusei Yatsura.

Best car ITT by far.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I dig the frick out of that wrap. Great way to incorporate the body into the design.
            Also nice double-doubles.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>girls und panzer
          Why's that a particular popular choice?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>whenever I see a shitasha in my town, I make sure to key it. But if its even remotely lewd, I instead take pictures and then report it to the police as public indecency (cp too if it's e-girlshit)

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Reddit: the post.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Anon was right about white people being homosexualy snitches.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

based af

Take a picture/video of the reaction of seething weebcel.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>stuff like coca cola or mcdonalds don't really have an identity so much as its just direct ''buy our stuff''
      >literally Good Smile's modus operandi
      God you're insufferable, fitting in exactly with OP's image.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Good Smile sells figures through good art on the cars
        Coke/McDs sells burgers just by having a giant M on the car. It's a boring livery.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>company makes marketing in line with their product
          >w-well m-mine is d-different because....it just is okay???!11
          Incredible homosexual you are, and the average Super GT livery is not any different from a NASCAR or IMSA livery in terms of purpose and delivery. Good Smile isn't any better than fricking Pepsi just because they're plastering 2D waifus that are specifically designed to activate your neurons.
          >verification not required

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>terms of purpose and delivery. Good Smile isn't any better than fricking Pepsi
            They literally are. One is a low volume niche hobby grade collectible made by and for specific and dedicated fans and the other is cancerous sugar water formulaically engineered to be addictive and sold in vending machines at schools and playgrounds to developing children who form dependencies for it for life.
            Imagine comparing something like Bride racing seats or Whipple superchargers to McDonalds because "they're both just companies making products". If you want to be that reductionist about it then jaywalking and bombing a hospital are the same thing because they're both just "a crime"

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Good Smile isn't any better than fricking Pepsi just because they're plastering 2D waifus that are specifically designed to activate your neurons
            Except they are. You'd best believe if pepsi rolled this shit out on a nascar that nobody would complain. We'd enter a golden age of pinup liveries

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Anon, you realize that most of the itasha's are privately owned and often feature girls from IP's that don't even have merchandise right?

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Did people not like the M&M nascar then?
    I had one as a slot car as a kid and always thought it looked super cool.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

M&M car was kino. I don't know anybody who thinks it was bad.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

pretty sure the m&ms car is always one of the most popular regardless of whos driving it.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It ebbs and flows like all cultures. It was rare because vinyl wrapping and designing was difficult and expensive, then those technologies were democratized so everyone who ever wanted one got one, but that led to a huge flood of them and made them too common and generic, so now people are unwrapping their cars and looking at new avenues of expression. But then someone will think one day "hey you don't see many itasha anymore, i'm going to do that again because it's retro now".
    Like underglow.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I should buy Flathead V8 Ford and then hire a sign painter to do Betty Boop across the side of it WW2 bomber style.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I like both because I'm not a b***h.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

based
      oil, cigarettes and alcohol make the best liveries, need to see more of them

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Gulf, Lucky Strike, and Martini
        agreed

I've always loved Falken's livery

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Keyed. I especially love old muscle cars and race cars with the most random liveries.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Shinryaku!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

one of the only good itashas, and within its correct context as well

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I was just playing Nascar Rumble last week and was surprised at all the kino designs. I went with Home Depot.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Itasha can be actually pretty good if their design is well thought out and they stick to a consistent theme. Unfortunately I've seen more than one in person than that has something going for, but then the owner soiled it by slapping some unrelated crap on it for shits and giggles.
    For example, I was at an anime convention not too long ago and they had some itasha displayed there. One of them was a Subaru (if I'm not mistaken) that had a great design going with American ship girls (Iowa from Kantai Collection and some b***h I don't remember from Azur Lane side by side), but it had a bunch of completely unrelated, non-boat girl stickers slammed on the rear bumper for no real reason. Which is a shame, because that car would have looked great without that.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This. It kills me how many people will spend the time/cash to get a really good looking design for thier itasha then ruin it by adding a bunch of random sitckers to the windows or the wrap.
      Sometimes less is more. Plus if you wanted to plug girl-X that bad you shoukd have put her as the primary for the wrap.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

rent free bby

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I like sponsored ads on rally cars, it looks cool.

12. 1 month ago
    Barbie Cum-Gar The Fuckreaver
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

My pp sag too

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>implying vehicular targeted advertising is ever not based

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

One is a soulless corporation run by rats, the other is a soulless corporation run by japs with a cute girl as the mascot.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

friendly reminder that itasha drivers look like this

?feature=shared

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Trannies lol. Are they ever trying to appear normal

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>"You fricking b***h!"
      This was the laugh I needed this morning.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>3 door ford focus
      I’m not like them I swear

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's not even an Itasha. It just has a troony flag and some anime stickers. Itasha requires an actual wrap design.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I would normally hate itashas for looking like barbie ad boards, but the amount of seethe these generate from normgroids makes it instantly based. Keep going itashaKINGS

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>t.ahegao hoodie wearing fat beta

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Why are you projecting some weird ass insecurities on me?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Post body right now fat frick tranime consumer

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>post your body for me
            >I'm straight
            Pick one, homosexual .

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Skinnyfat homosexual confirmed

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

When you have a nice day and take your homosexual ass redditjaks with you

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

itasha will always be based for making people like you seethe

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That M&M car is so fricking good

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

RAN RAN RUU

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

When you will die out?

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

People loved the more expressive M&M's cars, as they became uglier and more corporate and more on an unpopular driver's Toyotas they became less popular.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Itasha is cool. It's meant to be a little cringe. It literally translates as painful car. Americans pretend they're free but then live in terror someone will call them gay.

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How long do itasha wraps last?

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>car with cartoons of a food product entrenched in modern gender politics on it
    >car with cute anime girl on it
    gosh what a conundrum

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>product
      :l
      >product, Japan
      :O

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

false equivalency unless you can post any nascar livery with cute girls on it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

spiderman FRICKS your waifu

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

its always funny when people start seething and going "i bet [detailed strawman] drives that" and its just a GT or forza screenshot

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *