When will my Ford Focus shitbox wagon become a novelty to see on the roads? It's a second generation, 2007.

When will my Ford Focus shitbox wagon become a novelty to see on the roads?
It's a second generation, 2007.

Is there anything fun I can do with it?
I don't want to rice it out.

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you have 2 options either clean and sterilize it and keep it in a big bag or leave it in a barn and throw corn and other shit that attracts birds and mice to shit on it. choose your path and then wait till you are 80 something and hope the braindroid picker tony comes out to see it

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Install the fattest, loudest audio system and drive around blasting this nonstop

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

kek

you have 2 options either clean and sterilize it and keep it in a big bag or leave it in a barn and throw corn and other shit that attracts birds and mice to shit on it. choose your path and then wait till you are 80 something and hope the braindroid picker tony comes out to see it

Guess I'll look for a second car.
      Not much I can do with it to make it more interesting, huh?

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I still see focus ZX3 or whatever sometimes from the early 00s, 2007 cars aren't anything special or rare yet just uncommon unless it was a cool model from that time.
    >I don't want rice
    Isn't that literally the whole point of buying a honda civic competitor? Get an obnoxious air intake and exhaust right now and then immediately regret it because ford doesn't make motors that sound good.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They rallied Ford Focus for years, I'm sure there are enough tuners about to make it interesting.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I still see focus ZX3 or whatever sometimes from the early 00s, 2007 cars aren't anything special or rare yet just uncommon unless it was a cool model from that time.
      >I don't want rice
      Isn't that literally the whole point of buying a honda civic competitor? Get an obnoxious air intake and exhaust right now and then immediately regret it because ford doesn't make motors that sound good.

I thought it'd be cool to chop off the front end, take something older, boxier, from the 80s-90s, maybe, weld it on the front.
      I've got all the gear to do a front end swap. Maybe with a 1990 Mustang.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Anons, is this really stupid?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes and I love it

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Hell yeah
        I'm considering doing it.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Wow you made a focus look even worse, very impressive

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>When will my Ford Focus shitbox wagon become a novelty to see on the roads?
    Already is.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cylinder head work for more power. Ditch the muffler and centre resonator. Enclosed cone filter for more sound if you want. Get it properly resprayed, lower it a little bit and fit some nice wheels. Angel eye headlights and smoked tail lights. It should be a pretty sweet ride.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's not a 2nd gen, we never got those in the US, since yours is a 2007 you can't bolt on an SVT suspension but supposedly there's a conversion if you really wanted it. Besides that, the duratecs are a pretty good engine, although the lifetime engine filter is a bit of an oddball. If yours is a base model I strongly recommend you add a rear sway bar
    t. 2006 ZX3 owner

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I ain't American, anon.
      Canada, and I beoieve we got them.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

north America as a whole never got the 2nd gen focus, the closest we got to a 2nd gen wagon was a volvo V50

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Oh, alright. Makes sense.
          Sorry for the typos, was phoneposting.

This is the exact one I've got, except black. I thought it was a second gen. It's a first gen then?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yup its a first gen, look it up on wikipedia, north america had 2 facelifts for the first gen and then jumped straight to the third gen. in the meantime the first gen mazda 3 and the volvo s40/v50 both used the 2nd gen focus chassis

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

But, thanj you for the tip about the sway bar.
      It's got a totally rotted unibody, and I need to fix it up first (pinch welds too rotted to jack it up), but after that, I'll certainly consider adding a few upgrades.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I always appreciate a practical wagon.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There will still be second gens on the road long after the last Powershit turd gen is dead.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *