When's the last time you've been to a junk yard?

When's the last time you've been to a junk yard?

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

About a year ago. The ones near me never have miatas so it's not often I get to go.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The one near me closed a few years ago. I miss the neighborhood salvage yard.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

3mo ago had a trans swapped into the old daily, overpriced but worked was stuck in the middle of nowhere, honestly not gonna miss junkyards they all ripoff here

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Local junk yard owner knows me by name, but haven't been in like 6 months.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you mean eBay? sometimes, when I need something rare I can't find new

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I went a few months ago. Got a window regulator for my Golf R32 before I sold it because the passenger window would go in the opposite direction to the button that you push haha
    i'm aus btw if that matters

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I go to my local one once a month to check any bmw, mercedes of volvo. Specifically w124s and 740's.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bout 10 mins ago when I went out for a smoke

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

theres only 1 850 in the main yards and i already took the hood fender and caliper about 3 weeks ago. so i wont be back for a while unless someone destroys their volvo. whats annoying is the guy who put that one there was in my local car club and he wouldnt sell me the parts himself

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'll be going in a few hours actually. I my passenger side brake rotor is warped... like I replaced the pads only and the right side is making this swiping sound. so I decided I'm gonna go to the junk yard and look around and have a fun time. There are like 5 different subarus I can go look at. I'm trying to think of something else to get maybe a thermostat and oh I'm gonna keep an eye out for a block heater. That would be a lil score

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A long, long time.
    Due to bullshit regulations, they don't let you into "the field" anymore due to liability issues and I'm sure EU bullshit rules.
    I mostly deal with private individuals nowadays if I need something, also because all my cars are somewhat special and no junkyard has practically anything even resembling them in here.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Havent been in a few years. Prices have become ridiculous for any part and cant even find my car anymore.

Same in kanker land

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

last week
    new door lock, interior door handle and buttons for power windows.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

about a week ago, going again this weekend.
    converting my suburban to hydroboost and I need to measure some things.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't drive some cold war era shitbox or snowflake grey market import so I can buy parts new instead of digging some greasy worn out piece out of a car that's been rusting in a field for half a decade.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I'm a boring c**t who has a buspass

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You mad?
        Ya, you mad.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>I don't drive some cold war era shitbox
          >Drives a cold war era shitbox

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>fullsize Bronco is a shitbox....
            So much butthurt.
            Post your piece of shit hand-me-down civic your parents gave you.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Every time I walk out my front door.

16. 3 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

pretty recently I pulled a third jeep AX15, I'm basically hoarding them now
    also om617 and ALH diesel engines, any time they pop up I grab em

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There are people so poor that they would go to a filthy car landfill and pick around rusted shit in the hopes of finding something they need?

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

3 years ago when I got my car and needed a new gas cap switch for it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

all the junkyards in my area are like an hour and a half away. so now I usually just buy off ebay if I need a used part.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *