Where the frick did this Rimac guy come from and how does he own Bugatti?

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

VW owns Bugatti, no?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not really anymore.
      Rimac, the company, is majority 55% stakeholder and Porsche (the one that's VW's parent company) minority 45%
      And then again Porsche owns a small part of Rimac
      the germans, and especially porsche, love this type of construction

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>hyundai

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

where do you think vw/audi/porsche's battery and hybrid ev tech comes from

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i never actually thought about it, i just figured vw developed it all

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

it´s be because of some deal they have with skoda so they share little some technologies and have a factory in Czechia.

Generally south korean have agreements with competitors and use cheap slav workforce

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Dunno how this kind of thing works, but if Porsche owns 22% of Rimac, then they own 12% of that 55% share in Bugatti. And Rimac only owns 43%. So the total share for Porsche would be 57%, which would be more than Rimac.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

yes but porsche is vw and vw wholly owns bugatti

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Correct. I think that's why they parted with it so easily, i bet. Not sure how that works with voting power though. Getting a Porsche-only decision pushed through at Bugatti would be difficult with that complex majority.

yes but porsche is vw and vw wholly owns bugatti

are you fricking dense? read the thread or at least one of the few posts describing the ownership construction before being moronic again

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>what color is you bugatti

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I thought they were Slovenian or something, not Romanian.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How crazy is it in this day and age, you get a CEO who actually knows about the product he makes and isn't just a focus tested PR trained shareholder fellating DEI hire

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Its called "every CEO of a privately owned firm".

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Honestly we should get rid of stock markets. Just make it so there's no legal recognition of collective ownership. A company has to be owned by a person, you can't own part of a company.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

but rimac only owns part of bugatti

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

peak brainlet post

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

from rimac, morono

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Seeing as he managed to self fund an ambitious and expensive EV supercar company in his 20's and is from Eastern Europe, probably drugs and trafficking.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

he sold part of his company to porsche and porsche transfered part of bugatti to him making a new Bugatti-Rimac company that is kinda part of VAG.

his father did some economic activities that landed him 3 years in jail. He did more. He helped his son with capital to start Rimac company.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/GDsFZwm.jpeg

He didn't self fund. His first investor was his dad. He used his workshop and money to build the first prototypes.
      I know this makes fatherless leftoids seethe, but that's exactly what you are supposed to do as a dad.
      >t. Went to highschool with him

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

idk but ever since I noticed the host has a squint eye I can't stop looking at it

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

very sus

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wait, Rimac and Bugatti are linked up? That's nuts. I've always loved the Concept One. Greatest electric car ever made. Such a shame Richard Hammond crashed one of them.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>how does he own Bugatti?

Its not complicated:
    >Bugatti is now a joint venture between Rimac (55%) and Porsche AG (45%).
    >Rimac is owned by Mate Rimac (35%), Porsche AG (22%), Hyundai (11%).
    >Porsche AG is owned by Volkswagen AG (75%), Porsche SE (12.5%)
    >Volkswagen AG is owned by German State Lower Saxony (31,4% but 53.3% of votes), Porsche SE (12,5% but 20% of votes), QIA: 10.5% but17% of votes)
    >Porsche SE is owned by the Porsche-Piech family.
    >QIA is owned by the State of Qatar which is basically owned by the Emir of Qatar which is part of the House of Thani.

I hope this clears things up. Just a local small business.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Laundering his parents money from real-estate scams.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *