Where were you and how old were you when you realized the C5 is a better looking car than the FD?

Where were you and how old were you when you realized the C5 is a better looking car than the FD?

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

just stop

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Stop what?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

nobody cares when they see a vette. When people see a FD they know they are witnessing greatness.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I actually snap my neck when I see a clean C5 in the age of C7 and C8 slop.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I don't give a single frick about C6, C7, C8, and wish they would go away forever.

But damn I always have a reaction to the presence of a C5 in the world.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Guys that actually care about cars will always notice both C5s and FDs.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Absolutely correct

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

not really since c5s are either boomers or nogs who drive mostly stock or poorly modded examples so no point in looking. for a FD people look regardlesss if its busted, riced the frick out or clean as a whistle.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

This guy obviously doesn't have experience. There's plenty of FDs worth ignoring around here, everyone does the exact same mods, usually with the same uninspiring colors too

C5s at least have variety with paints and configurations (coupes, fastbacks, convertibles, trims)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

no, im sorry you just cant compare the two. The FD is pure. the vette is really cool and important but it just doesnt compare to a FD.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah but can you explain why in any way that is less vague than
            >it just IS, ok????

Rarity isn't an answer.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>>it just IS, ok????
            I didn't say that. I said you have to understand the importance of Japanese labour. When a Japanese man builds something it's a big deal and must be cherished. When a black person has any role in the manufacturing process of a car it's not worth it to buy it. You support them and their offspring and there's no point in that.

Are people really comparing the slow and extremely unreliable rx7 or the extremely slow and worse handling miata to a c5? Ahahaha

cant really compare them, the vette is a rental spec supercar built by Africans and uninion members while the FD is a 90s Japanese legend.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Jap legend

Your first mistake was thinking Japs were ever relevant. Your second mistake was falling for the rotary meme. Your third mistake was sucking off a car you'll never be able to afford. Your fourth mistake was forgetting that the c5 cums in the slant eyed butthole of the rx7 by every single performance metric.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Kek

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

vettes are for gay boomer manlets

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Extremely low testosterone take

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

gay boomer manlet detected. you should probably have a nice day before your insane asiatic wife does, homosexual.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yep, definitely low T. You should see a doctor about that. Effeminate taste and irritability are hallmark symptoms of having low levels of testosterone in your body. Double your semen intake and that should help with the low testosterone levels that you have, ricer cuck.

• 1 month ago
            FUCK NIGGERS

>t. twig armed boomer manlet with the gut of a norfman
            Ooof, that's all the needs to be said, kek

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That's a heck of a lot of projecting there weebcel chud. Patriotic domestic chads slay JDM ricers.

• 1 month ago
            TooZ

We must unify against the Nippon Menace.
            Also. found this. A non methed Scotty K. giving a lesson on no-pisions. TikTok attention span need not click:

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

you dont understand the importance of japaneese labour. when you buy a fd or anything from their country you know only japaneese people took part in making it. they only make pure things. when you buy from other manufacturers you support certain people that you shouldnt.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You are literally the guy in the meme.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

bro it's a car company
            what are you talking about? the only thing special about japanese manufacturers is that their employes regularly kill themselves and that they have to put up nets to catch them.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

isn't that taiwanese company foxconn?
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn_suicides

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Chinese labor = Japanese labor

same skin same hands

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Is this a joke?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

most likely at least half of the thread is b8 but "people" are so moronic now im willing to think theyre actually being serious

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>t. assblasted FDgay

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>immediately projects
            im not even on the side of the weebmobile you dumb Black person

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

no

most likely at least half of the thread is b8 but "people" are so moronic now im willing to think theyre actually being serious

How the frick is it not supporting Black folk and gypsies moronic? Post your hand and your toolbox.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>When people see a FD they know they are witnessing greatness.
          Of a mechanic, maybe.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>he fell for the rotary reliability meme
            I love how non-rotary owners think they know what they are talking about

>inb4 "hur dur the Internet says..."
            I've been rallying a rotary for years and tracking another for a decade. I've yet to rebuild either of them and both are well over 80k (at redline)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>rotary powered C5 to make it go around corners better
            >don't forget to add the beauty panels of the FD to complete the reality the FD was always better

>rotards think they know what they're talking about
            hilarious

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

There's nothing more cringe than seeing non rotary owners discussing rotaries
            Go back to reading YouTube comments and watching reddit car reviews and thinking that means you know anything lmfao

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Tell that to me FC and FD, homosexual

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Tell that to the gaping wound between your legs, delusional troony

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The last refuge of a man with no argument. Accuse them of being a troony. Or in other words, project your reality to the opposition. Hope your dilation is going well.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I've been rallying a rotary for years and tracking another for a decade.
            Post your rotaries instead of shitposting?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

bump

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous
        • 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Because I asked a question?

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

QRD on Japanese Corvette community?

I know Corvettes have big followings in Germany, France and Japan but I don't see any content on them.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Big is relative

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The American car scene seems relatively tight-knit over there but the Corvette owners regularly host their own events and have Vette-exclusive clubs. Nearly everything "car culture from Japan" that gets filtered to western audiences centers around Japanese cars hence the lack of content but that doesn't tell the whole story.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I only ever see 1960s - 1970s corvettes here. Never on the street, only in store windows at collector shops.
      Saw a C5 today but it was a Y plate. Does not evoke the awe that an FD does (C5 copied the entire style of the FD and still somehow looks worse).

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>C5 copied the entire style of the FD
        Can anyone prove it? Or is this just cope? No, "just look at it" is not an answer. Compare their concepts.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Just look at it

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Just look at it

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/4OLt9g9.gif

c5 was ment to be the 2000 A.D. version of the c3 Stingray.
          c6 was ment to be the 2010 A.D. version of the c2 Sting Ray.
          Your FD shape grew up parallel.
          Think Boogie Knights.
          Yes your shape came first, but we freedomed the frick out of it.

Finally someone who uses fricking reason

"It copied the FD"
          Holy cope lmao

The fd is an evolution of the fc which copied porsche. The c5 was an evolution of the c4 that was engineered the way it was because everything else in the 90s was spanking the c4. The c5 was basically a reaction to cars like the fd. I don't know why anyone is saying they copied the fd. Its like hearing someone talk about a gillig copying newflyer kek. They were both wedge shaped cars to begin with and both had softened lines. The fd was just the first to do it because gm doesn't like updating things if they make money already. This whole argument is japan loving incels vs american loving incels lmao. Both sides are chuds who own neither car

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Does not evoke the awe that an FD does

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's not and I love the c5

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It is and I love the FD

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

America, land of the free
    16 (so 3 years ago)

frick japscrap, american muscle all the way, HO AHH (im joining the marines soon, going for MARSOC)

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I thought these would be worth more.
    https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/15342/lot/440/

How much would the Earnhardt cars be worth, surely that would double the price?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That sold in 2007

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why the mirrors on the fenders tho?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They look better. Also a 70s Japanese callback

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That looks proper. Can't find good info using reverse search. What engine?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Its a render by the kyza on instagram. Kinda ironic how the fd front end looks amazing on the c5 while op is saying the opposite

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The front end is the worst thing about it? Don't know what you're looking at. Everything below the turn signals needs to be deleted.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Maybe than the pre facelift fd but not the face lift. The z06 was definitely good looking and the way the vette's body wraps around to the tail lights is probably one of the best looking transitions of any car, but the contours of the hood and side along the door, and the way the front fascia comes together just looks very dated. Its like they just took the c4 and rounded all the edges without doing much to the car. The fd on the other hand is very much ahead of its time seeing how it came out in 91 during the c4's run, and still has timeless curves. Its a very fluid looking car that looks like it was carved rather than designed with math. It just feels like the vette's exterior matches its interior too, which was a reflection of gm at that time. As long as it performs and isn't out of the ordinary, it should be fine.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Isn't there zero cosmetic difference with the Z06 other than the stick-on VatoZone vent?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I think they smoothened out the door and stuff vs stock, but it could also just be the year.

The front end is the worst thing about it? Don't know what you're looking at. Everything below the turn signals needs to be deleted.

Its hardly different from an exaggerated c6.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

And the C6 is uggo

Didn't know about the smoothening

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Are you talking about the trim strip? I think that was just an option you could get for either, I don't remember seeing it often.

Z06 was the hardtop bodystyle which wasn't available as a standard C5 in the later years. Also the very cool wheels, exhaust tips, and seats iirc.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I think that was just an option you could get for either,
            It is

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

the coupe is so ugly
            the other two are sexooo

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Also here's an interior comparison too. The c5 exterior just feels like gm wasn't trying. Its hardly different from an s10 or silverado c1500 of the same era. The fd on the other hand just has a really well composed look, especially for something from 1991. Like the c6 vette is what seems on par with the fd rx7 in terms of looks

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I'm going to be honest, I don't see that much of a difference

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It doesn't look super different but if you look you can see the gaps in the corvette's plastic panels are pretty wonky and inconsistent, and the dash itself looks more like its made of pieces of a dash than a single flowing piece, partly because it probably reuses/mixes and matches parts from other models. The other thing is if you know what an s10 interior feels like, you know the vette interior also feels horribly sloppy. Every joint and handle has play and creaks, and the shiny vinyl plasticy pieces make it seem like they just used the cheapest material they could find. The rx7 isn't a lexus or anything but at least it all fits in with each other nicely and everything is very tame and purpose built. Its like the rx7 is its own car and mazda didn't compromise by using the parts bin from everything else.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I like the RX7 interior slightly more, but to be honest, it isn't much better than the C5 interior. It might be the picture. The C5's "leather" somehow looks cheap. Especially the dashboard. I think that's where it looks bad. The more simple design on the FD works better. But let's kid ourselves, material choice is about on par. I'm sure the Mazda also dipped into the parts inventory.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Not that anon. But I've sat in an FD. I used to fantasize about it because it looked so good in pictures. But you don't realize how materials feel until you're in person. Lesson learned. All the plastics feel cheap. It's way more cramped than you would already expect, more than it looks. It was disappointing. I still want it, but the interior is no longer a selling point for me. I've been in a C5 as well but it was so long ago I can't remember too much. But I remember it being more comfortable/spacious feeling at least

Difference in seat feel too. FD seats felt too claustrophobic. And I'm already small

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Get bucket seats custom fitted. I had bride low max seats (FD is very narrow, so not all bucket seats fit horizontally). This gives you a few more inches of headroom, aligns your head properly with the windshield, etc. etc. Much better driving experience. The FD is designed for like 5'8" men, so anyone taller than that is going to struggle.
            Also, the OEM steering wheel is too large. Get something slightly smaller, like a nardi wheel, and you'll have more space around your legs.
            >t. drove an FD with custom fitted buckets and another with OEM seats.

>C5 copied the entire style of the FD
            Can anyone prove it? Or is this just cope? No, "just look at it" is not an answer. Compare their concepts.

>Can anyone prove it?
            are you literally moronic? The first model year of the C5 was 1997. The FD came out in Japan in 1992. It typically takes 2-5 years to design a car. Just look at the two and do the math. The FD isn't perfect (shitty plastic interior, engine trouble), but the C5 is a copycat.

https://i.imgur.com/3KVaJm9.png

>Does not evoke the awe that an FD does

cope

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>cope
            no its called "laughing at the gay mindbroken weeb who thinks its glorified ramen delivery cart is a piece of art"

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>The FD is designed for like 5'8" men, so anyone taller than that is going to struggle.
            Yeah, when I said I'm small, I'm smaller than that. 5'6"-5'7"

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

man why do almost all slant eye cars have decent to good exteriors but absolutely disgusting interiors?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The FD steering wheel has always been, to me, the ugliest post-1990 steering wheel I've ever seen. What were they thinking. It looks so gross

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

its not just the steering wheel but the whole interior. its all just soft ovals everywhere without any rhyme or reason. the c5 at least has a distinct center console and that weird handle bar over the glove box so theres at least something interesting going on.

In case you didn't notice, the ugly interior there is the American car.

did i stutter weeb?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Okay you're actually delusional

The c5 z06 throatfricks any Japanese car under $60,000 available today.

Slower than a corolla literally

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Someone's hurt that the FD isn't bukkake'd over anymore
            Sorry that other tastes exists besides yours.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

no im not a gay weeb moron whose whole identify is everything bad but jap thing good

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Your entire identity on this board is just japan bad, my (insert american brand) the best. Seethe cope etc haha weebs=owned
            My cobalt is the best car ever made

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Literally

Completely incorrect.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

In case you didn't notice, the ugly interior there is the American car.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

its not just the steering wheel but the whole interior. its all just soft ovals everywhere without any rhyme or reason. the c5 at least has a distinct center console and that weird handle bar over the glove box so theres at least something interesting going on.
          [...]
          did i stutter weeb?

Its so funny to see people like this grasping at straws to die on the hill of their favorite manufacturer being better. Like you are defending essentially a design oversight that was never meant to be good in the first place vs a car where everything was meant to go in harmony design wise. Like its fine to accept the fd just has a good interior or at least that its an adequate one, but like to act like somehow the fd interior is anything worse than lukewarm is genuinely delusional. Especially when one of the best gm interiors ever is not such a far step in form and function than the japanese interiors of the 90s. Like how are you going to call the fd steering wheel gross when it not only lacks much detail and is just ergonomic, but the c5 is leagues more of a basic b***h with a wheel akin to a chevy astro

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i dont even know what youre moroning about so im just going to ignore you

Your entire identity on this board is just japan bad, my (insert american brand) the best. Seethe cope etc haha weebs=owned
            My cobalt is the best car ever made

>implying
            as expected of a gay weeb moron. theres a few nip nong cars i like like the first gen nsx or 300zx z31 to just name two but youre still going to pretend that everyone who dislikes your gay hero car must be some ameriboo. and funnily enough both the cars i mentioned have much more interesting interiors than the fd. even the fricking fc interior looks better than the gay blob that is the fd interior.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Not that anon, but I don't even like the Z31, but even I fell in love with the interior. I've driven 2 of them. The FD interior lacks soul by comparison.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

subaru xt has a really fricking cool interior as well especially the steering wheel but king moron the weeb will tell me i only like american cars and their interiors

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah its not surprising that a 90s sports car interior lacks character compared to 80s futurism, but the whole issue is the corvette interior is just the fd interior except uglier and even more cheaply made. Gm did not give a frick about it as long as the person fit in it and could reach all the buttons

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

There's 90s sports car interiors with character, just not that one.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>everyone who dislikes your gay hero car must be some ameriboo. and funnily enough both the cars i mentioned have much more interesting interiors than the fd
            >uhhh nuh uhh I don't suck american wiener that much
            >insert popular car + obscure car nobody gives a shit about
            >suck myself off to top it all off
            >its abundantly clear you have 0 care for japanese cars in the first place, and its even more clear that you're just a domestic shill who solely exists to be contrarian to "ricer weebs". Like the whole issue was someone trying to call the fd interior disgusting and somehow it ended in you doubling down and saying "oh well I wasn't sucking gm wiener unironically, see I actually some nip cars, oh haha by the way they mog the fd too so you're double stupid" if you're gonna grasp at straws to prove someone wrong, do it in a thread worth bringing scrutiny to, and not ___ car is better than __ car because I'm emotionally connected to ___

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>list slant eye cars with better interiors than the gayd
            >BUT NOT THESE
            >some bullshit about being emotionally connected
            >cant even meme arrow
            dumb Black person

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>fd ugly
            >fd still better than vette
            >(seethes and copes and starts mentioning other cars because vette interior objectively sucks)
            Any more asspulling from gm cum guzzlers?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>the weeb broke
            many such cases

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You don't even know what an S10 looks like

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I literally drove an 04 zr5 as my first car when I got a license. The whole dash would creak if you pressed on it with your hand lmao. I fail to see how gm would have done the vette any different when there was even less thought put into it as a rwd sports car with no trunk

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Really knowledgeable on the subject aren't we?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>It seems those hippos aren't quite as famished as you claim, mr bond
            KEK

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I always preferred the pre-facelift. Just not a fan of the anime eye turn signals. Or maybe because I've owned so many miatas and it just looks like a big NA.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

what an abomination, feel bad for the guy that clearly tried his best

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Looks good on the whole, unfortunate choice of details though

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They are both nice looking.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I want to _____ the bunny!

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

slap

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

COOM

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

uwu

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The one in that picture is fricking gross.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Ever since I was around 5 years old and played NFS3: Hot Pursuit

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
  14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Chevrolet has only ever gotten the design of the Corvette right in two occasions: The C2 and the C3. Every other Corvette misses the mark. They get the overall shape of the car right and then frick it up with the details: mostly headlights or tail-lights bumper cover designs, but sometimes body contours and proportions as well. That's without mentioning the interior which they only now improved.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Crazy, I think it's the C1 and C5

Many will say the C4, but I'm agnostic on the C4. The C2 I think is overly busy, cluttered, and not balanced. C3 depends on which body, and I like the concept, but the execution leaves something to be desired.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The first C1 fricks it up with that toothy grill, and the facelift C1 fricks it up further with the double headlights. The C2 Stingray coupe with the split rear window is kino. The C3 has curves and angles in all the right places with good proportions. In my opinion, whatever that's worth, it's the last good looking Vette. The C4 was almost designed with a ruler, the C5 took the C4 and rounded it out, making it look blobbish and generic. The C5 tried to reel it in and ended up looking more generic. The C7 fricks it up with the Camaro inspired tail-lights. The C8 fricks up the tail-lights AND the headlights making it look like a generic Grand Theft Auto Ferrari clone.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

C6-C8 aren't Corvettes, we agree on that at least.

58 is my favorite C1

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I hate the C6 so much I accidentally called it the C5 when I said it tried to reel it in and ended up looking more generic.

To me, everything past the C3 lacks personality and looks like generic sports car, each subsequent one looking more generic than the previous one.

15. 1 month ago
    TooZ

What In the name of Zora Arkus-Duntov is going on in this thread?
    homosexual tree I see.
    BoomBooms talking about Glory Days?
    My VeeVee is better than your VeeVee?
    Gaymo

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

gaygest post in this thread

• 1 month ago
        TooZ

gaygest post in this thread...so far.
        all podts below this one will be gaygeyer than mine.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

c6 rear end looks better than the c5

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/NZG8xBk.jpg

I still love these but they missed the mark by making the hood too fussy with the double bulges, and the Z06 should've been a hatchback

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/wjoufzR.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/eP64yHM.jpg

LOL @ that wheel gap

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>beating a dead joke into the ground for updoots
        >>>/r*ddit/

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it's also better built, more reliable, faster, easier to fix
    the only thing the rx7 has going for it is that it's ligher but at the cost of being very fragile

?t=599

20. 1 month ago
    TooZ

GGGAAAYYY

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The c5 z06 throatfricks any Japanese car under $60,000 available today.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Are people really comparing the slow and extremely unreliable rx7 or the extremely slow and worse handling miata to a c5? Ahahaha

>specifically about design
      >brings up shit like price and performance
      I'm OP by the way

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>design

Tell us about the design of your toenail polish princess. You gonna tell us about the interior of the cars next queer?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

:3

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

23. 1 month ago
    TooZ

You are a Barbie girl
    inna Barbie world.
    and
    YOUR GGGAAAYYY

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Sikk as fukk
      Unironically

24. 1 month ago
    TooZ

Boomers.... Assemble!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Much better. Though the C4 aftermarket rails are cringe.

• 1 month ago
        TooZ

Boom Boom Go Vroom Vroom
        Zoom Zoom Go Troon Troon

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The FD (esp w/o the front license plate holder on the bumper) is one of the best-looking cars ever made. I'd probably prefer the C5 because frick rotaries, but the FD looks significantly better.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>frick rotaries,
      One of your issues is that you settle for mediocrity. Every single car is powered by pistons reciprocating. You, a risk averse wrenchlet with soft palms, could never appreciate anything else.

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That was the cringiest shit anyone has ever posted on this site. have a nice day immediately

• 1 month ago
      TooZ

That was the cringiest shit anyone has ever posted on this site... yet.

https://i.imgur.com/CzIL8TJ.jpg

The FD (esp w/o the front license plate holder on the bumper) is one of the best-looking cars ever made. I'd probably prefer the C5 because frick rotaries, but the FD looks significantly better.

>frick rotaries,
      One of your issues is that you settle for mediocrity. Every single car is powered by pistons reciprocating. You, a risk averse wrenchlet with soft palms, could never appreciate anything else.

Why not both? picrel.
      FD is lighter. any other complaint is a skill issue

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

the rx 7 chassis could barely take the power from the dorito engine
        this thing better be reinforced
        interior is still going to fall apart but you can't fix that

• 1 month ago
          TooZ

dorito engine.
          my sides.

Final Verdict: Shoulda Beena Welda

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

two turbo meme machine

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

For me, it's anon's C4

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Based. Still 10x as reliable as an FD

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>gets filtered as soon as there's a wrench involved
        Kek, you know you're a ricer right?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

FRICK I LOVE BUYING A $40,000+ UNRELIABLE SLOW PIECE OF SHIT THAT I HAVE TO SPEND HOURS A WEEK DIAGNOSING

That would be appealing if the car was fast, but it isn't. No thanks sweetie. I'll let the blue collar monkeys wrench.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>if your car is reliable youre a ricer
          this kind of reasoning makes me think im lost and i ended up on DA or /misc/

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I dont have a dog in this race
    would love to own/drive both

29. 1 month ago
    TooZ

c5 was ment to be the 2000 A.D. version of the c3 Stingray.
    c6 was ment to be the 2010 A.D. version of the c2 Sting Ray.
    Your FD shape grew up parallel.
    Think Boogie Knights.
    Yes your shape came first, but we freedomed the frick out of it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Finally someone who uses fricking reason

"It copied the FD"
      Holy cope lmao

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You’re right but that kit is fricking horrendous

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

this whole thread makes me glad i own a evo

fans of both cars are all insufferable obnoxious virgins who need to go offline

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

All Evo owners are cool so long as it's not Evo X.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Evo X is the best evo for the money since you can find one for $15k and every evo with a 4g is north of 20k so I respect them. They're just fat and uglier

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

interior looks like shit

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

They /are/ ugly, and the owners are basic b***hes, which is what the post was about

Every other Evo, I can't lie, the owners go hard as frick, no complaints

• 1 month ago
      TooZ

The Hairdresser's Racing Association
      does not endorse you're opionion.

c6 rear end looks better than the c5

Matter of opinion. i like both. I cant stand c7 or c8 ass.

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

As much as I do love and appreciate C5s, the FD blows the C5 out of the water.

"BUT ROTARY UNRELIABLE LUL"

Uhh don't be a fricking moron and learn how to maintain it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>"BUT ROTARY UNRELIABLE LUL"
      >
      >Uhh don't be a fricking moron and learn how to maintain it
      No one's comparing the engineering other than morons who can't read

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

what a fat fricking car holy shit
      that's bubble taurus bad bulging lumpiness

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

bro if there's a wrench involved there's no chance a modern """"man""""" likes it. Also the auto was dogshit as all autos are but that makes it undrivable for nu-males.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>auto makes it undrivable for numales
        I think you've got that backwards, chud
        They don't even know the difference between what a good auto or a bad auto feels like anyway

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

best cars are C4 corvette and the Mighty Toyota Celica.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

crinj

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>rotary powered C5 to make it go around corners better
    >don't forget to add the beauty panels of the FD to complete the reality the FD was always better

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *