Where's the most ethical place to drain this shit if I don't have a pan or container for it?

Where's the most ethical place to drain this shit if I don't have a pan or container for it? Just innawoods somewhere?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>if i dont have a pan or container for it
    why do you not have a $10 walmart oil bucket? moron

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If you're too broke to cut open an old oil 5qt jug to use it as a pan, just have a nice day tbh

https://i.imgur.com/ioZLJZE.jpeg

>I don't have a pan or container for it

I'm homeless and don't want a pan of oil anywhere near the interior of my vehicle.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Then have a nice day. You're a worthless piece of subhuman trash. You're garbage. You're a piece of shit. You're a loser. have a nice day.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You don't have some empties to put the used oil in? or a plastic bag to put the pan in, hell I've got a bag for my filling bottle.

I swear homeless people are such blights. Never gives a shit about the world around them.
          Leaving your dirty needles and shit(as in actual fricking shit) everywhere.

Zero empathy for your fellow man, as expected of DA

[...]
          [...]
          I'm homeless and don't want a pan of oil anywhere near the interior of my vehicle.

You can get 2-in-1 pans that also are sealed containers. Don't do the oil change anywhere you've been parking to sleep, but try to find somewhere without much activity like an empty industrial area lot. Get some Pig Mats or those blue Shop Towels brand paper towels to wipe up the excess, then go to any auto parts store and they should be legally required to take your used oil. Do your best to wipe the container down really well again and even wrap it in something to not stain the interior.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

see

I understand why you're homeless now. I changed out a 5r110 with transfer case in a ditch on the side of the road in the rain once. Men get things done. b***hes cry on the internet about "making a mess". You were given several solutions in this thread and none of them appeal to you. I bet you're the same homosexual that was crying on here the other week about not having someone spoonfeed you repairs on your car.

not a fellow man, but a useless piece of shit that's the literal choosey beggar

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Zero empathy for your fellow man, as expected of DA
            yes, and pouring motor oil down the drain isn't the same thing

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Your actions are a reflection of your state of mind. Your circumstances will be a reflection of your state of mind.

Find what it is that compelled you to direct ill will to your fellow man and correct it, it WILL reflect back to you

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You don't have some empties to put the used oil in? or a plastic bag to put the pan in, hell I've got a bag for my filling bottle.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I swear homeless people are such blights. Never gives a shit about the world around them.
        Leaving your dirty needles and shit(as in actual fricking shit) everywhere.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Then your only ethical option is to pay to get it done, because there’s nowhere on earth that it’s ethical to dump oil into the environment

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

change your oil in the parts store parking lot. grab a couple milk jugs and cut the tops off of them or some aluminum baking pans from dollar general or dollar tree for a couple bucks. the parts store legally has to take oil for recycle. they even have signage saying they take it.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You know how much of a mess I will make having to swap milk jugs and shit?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I understand why you're homeless now. I changed out a 5r110 with transfer case in a ditch on the side of the road in the rain once. Men get things done. b***hes cry on the internet about "making a mess". You were given several solutions in this thread and none of them appeal to you. I bet you're the same homosexual that was crying on here the other week about not having someone spoonfeed you repairs on your car.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

probably less of a mess than if you just drain all the oil onto the ground
            Except based on this thread you appear to be completely moronic so it'll probably be the same mess and the milk jug increases the risk of you accidentally drinking it

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>sorry tanks full lol now frick off.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

When they say this, I just leave the full jug by the door after they close.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>after they close.
            Why wait?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Have some pallets for filled jugs you pussies

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I've heard that in the US, anywhere that sells motor oil is legally obligated to take your old motor oil. Including the grocery store which sounds hilarious but I've never tested that because I'm not a jackass. Can any lawgays confirm?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

idk maybe, here's my state's law regarding it
            https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title10.1/chapter14/section10.1-1422.6/

basically it says; "if you sell motor oil and do not take used oil, then you have to post a sign and have a website and hotline number that shows consumers where they can take it"

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This is not true nationwide.
            There may be some fricked up nannystates like commiefornia, israelite york, or virgina where that's the case, but it's not nationwide.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Then who takes the oil?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Most recycling centers have oil return.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

oil is recycled and shipped to antartica

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

In my state, most auto repair garages and salvage yards will accept waste oil. They either have a contract with a recycling company that picks it up or they use a waste-oil furnace for heating.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The one time they said they couldn't take it I just left it on the counter and walked out anyways

now its their problem

https://i.imgur.com/l6ZLXSX.jpeg

You leave it inside not outside moron

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>the parts store legally has to take oil for recycle. they even have signage saying they take it.
          No we don't. Go away.
          >t. Advance Auto counter drone.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Drain it into a jug then leave it at a walmart or other oil change chain you lazy sub-Black person scum.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

This.
          I do oil changes for a living, we sell used oil to a guy that recycles it, just drain it into any bucket and leave it outside any kind of shop that does oil changes and they'll just dump it into there oil drain in the morning, it's no big deal.

• 4 weeks ago
        sage

Forget about a container, just go to any government building in the middle of the night and dump it dear the entrance.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>homeless
        >too good to dumpster dive for some containers

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Homeless
        >I betters post on DA in my "FreeTime"
        Fricking lmao, hope your shitbox blows the frick up, stay poor

• 4 weeks ago
      Supra80

I've done it for less than that with pic related and whatever rando plastic jug I had around.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you're too broke to cut open an old oil 5qt jug to use it as a pan, just have a nice day tbh

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I don't have a pan or container for it

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just dig a hole and fill with some gravel and dump it in there its how people used to do it back in the 60s

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ok, sounds good

Then have a nice day. You're a worthless piece of subhuman trash. You're garbage. You're a piece of shit. You're a loser. have a nice day.

lol little snowflake can't absorb a little oil?

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Where's the most ethical place to drain
    In your mouth

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just do it in outside a synagogue. israelites love oil.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

swear to god some of you are too dumb to be alive. just get a an empty bottle you moron. or dump it in the ocean, is not that bad

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Oil came out of the earth. You can put it back in the earth for future generations

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Chuckled

https://i.imgur.com/1DHb6JR.jpeg

>oil comes from the ground and is dinosaur juice according to liberals
      >it's totally not harmful to the earth when it's just sitting there
      >but somehow when you dig it up it becomes harmful
      ????? Makes no fricking sense got dang libtards.
      Return that oil to the earth! You're creating jobs for future oil drillers!

lold

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The real question is what do you do with the oil in your pan once it's done draining. Last time I tried to flush it down the toilet and nearly fricked my entire plumbing.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Light it on fire moron

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Any auto parts store and wal mart take used motor oil free of charge.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

TAKE IT TO FRICKING AUTOZONE, THEY DO IT FOR FREE

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Or any other auto parts store, or any local shop

The recycling company pays us for the used oil they collect from us so we'll happily take it from you for free

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get a pan and don’t be a Black person

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Oil is natural.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Used motor oil isn’t.
        Poop is natural, do you just leave your turds anywhere too?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

sirs pls do not disrespec indians sirs

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Poop is natural, do you just leave your turds anywhere too?
          in a pinch yes I have shit on a tree.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

AutoZone parking lot

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You don't have a milk jug cut in half so the top is a funnel?

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Put it in the same place where you toss your used car batteries like everyone else.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>oil comes from the ground and is dinosaur juice according to liberals
    >it's totally not harmful to the earth when it's just sitting there
    >but somehow when you dig it up it becomes harmful
    ????? Makes no fricking sense got dang libtards.
    Return that oil to the earth! You're creating jobs for future oil drillers!

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Two things
      1. The extraction process is harmful
      2. When it's burnt up, it's harmful

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

checking science

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why does your spark plug have a coaxial TV cable coming from it?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Meds

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's an ignition lead moron

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My grandpa used to drain oil into a hole in the ground in his back yard and after about 30 years of living there he got his well water tested and it wasn't safe to drink anymore because of oil contamination. I don't know how long it took or how much oil got drained there but he basically made his home inhabitable and trucks in bottled water now to drink and cook with.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Liar

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Feel free to call him yourself and ask about it
        513-256-4732, ask for Jeff

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Impossible. Just suck up water BELOW the oil since it floats on top of water moron
      >Verification not required.

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

your mouth. the most ethical thing you can ever do is have a nice day

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Find an EV dealership and do it in their lot.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lol all the triggerd libs in here showing their true colors when it comes to the mentally ill. I'm incapable of gathering materials so I'm just gonna dump it in a hole innawoods

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

go steal some milk jugs from your neighbors recycling bin and fill them up and dump them at your local hardware store. Dont be a monkey redneck and dump it in your yard.

21. 4 weeks ago
    READ ME

Hey dude, good luck with everything. Hope things get better for you.

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The most ethical thing to do would be for you to drink it and have a nice day. I've done the math and it would be a net positive.

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

use it to make french fries, the soul of the car will make your life go by faster

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Don't listen to morons telling you to bury it, it'll get into the local water table. That's rhe absolute worst thing you can do and the reason why there's regulations against dumping it. Seat it in a container and throw it in the trash to be dumped in a landfill away from the water table. It won't eat through the container likely for decades.

You'll have to make a makeshift pan whenever it comes time to drain. I bought a cheap one at harbor freight for $5, but if you don't want to incur that extra cost each time just cut a jug that's big enough. Use that makeshift pan to fill some gallon containers with the oil, seal the gallon containers and throw them in the trash. If you can get yo Autozone or O'Reillys they take used oil in any container so it's pretty much just plain lazy to just throw them away. Just bring the containers to them to be disposed of safely.

Also an idea for the pan, use a cardboard box and plastic sheet like painter's plastic so it doesn't soak through. Dump the box into your empty containers and bring them to an auto shop. I literally cannot think of a cheaper way.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tl;dr
      >cardboard box that can fit under your car
      >plastic film over the box
      >dump into empty containers you got out of the recycling dumpster
      >finisn your hobo oil change
      >bring containers to Autozone/Oreillys to be disposed of

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

there's a certain amount of oil bacteria in the soil can break down naturally. I'd just buzz out to a gravel road somewhere quiet, and dump it there. not near a stream or anything - just some flatter section of roadway in a non-environmentally sensitive area

27. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>there exists dozens of places you can take used oil
    >all of them will take it for free
    >no thanks, I'll just dump it on the ground where it can get into my drinking water
    This is why I don't feel bad for those small towns that get poisoned by toxic industrial waste anymore. They're being punished for being a bunch of flaming homosexuals.

28. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hey bros, got it figured.

29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

back into the deep oil well it came from

30. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>innawoods somewhere
    Don't ruin nature. Dump it in a city, where nature has already been ruined. Make life worse for the people there.

31. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The ocean

32. 4 weeks ago
    P _ _ _ /o/

the oil return box, all gas stations have them

33. 3 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

drain it into my diesel tank, I burn that shit, it's free fuel

34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get a dollar store aluminum pan to use as a temporary drain pan. Once drained, punch a hole in it and decant the oil into drink bottles - 2 liters are best for obvious reasons. Leave around the back of the local oil place. What I did when I was homeless around the US on a bike. Get smart, or get fent, but get going anon.

35. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You can drain straight into a bottle or even a bag. Cardboard box on the ground with plastic covering it makes a pan.

36. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

at a car wash, they usually have traps to capture shit.

realistically go find a container you gooober.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>a container
      But where to pour out? Can't be a parts store because I'm homeless and dirty.

37. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

just burn it in a fire, dumbfrick

38. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Probably an oil well

39. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

cant believe no ones offered a proper answer.

go to a self service car wash and just let it empty into the grating in the wash bay.

40. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Dump on wooden fence posts. Prevents concrete from freezing. Preserves wood.

41. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can't believe no one has said the obvious answer yet so far. Just pour it back into your old used oil jugs and return them to the store to get your money back. If they b***h at you just go to another store and leave them on a shelf for someone else to buy.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>the obvious answer is theft!
      you're a Black person. even when disposal is taken care of for free, you useless eaters try and find a way to be even more a burden on our society. recycling oil is the cart return litmus test of the car world.

42. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My wood stove to stay comfy

43. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>put it in the oil jug
    >return to walmart for a refund

44. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just throw the milkjug you used full of old oil into the trash at a convenience store. Simple as

45. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mix it with kitty litter until the litter absorbs all of the oil and throw it in the trash

46. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just dump it innawoods. Don't listen to morons about "ethics" when they do stuff daily that violate their own ethical morals and then try to act normally superior. Dust to dust, ashes to ashes, the oil goes back from whence it came.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i know i should fall for this bait but knowing some people really poison our soil and water by dumping oil even though you can freely give it away at recycling stations and car shops still makes my blood boil. if you really do this, i hope you go back to from where you came soon too.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

"soon" is subjective

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It goes into the local water supply.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

and oil plus water is diesel. whats the frickin problem again?

47. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

just burn it

48. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

mix it with polystirene and now you have a good fuel for emergency furnace

49. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This thread is still alive?
    If you couldn't figure this out yourself you deserve to be homeless. Dumbass.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *