Which Land Cruiser would you get?

The 1958 is nice but for the price it should at least come with Stabilizer Disconnect and Multi-Terrain Select. The middle trim (Land Cruiser) without the premium package is the best value IMO. Has anyone on here bought one? Which trim did you go with? What do you like and dislike? I've always driven base trim vehicles but want ventilated seats in my next one.

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>4 cylinder

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I know. But what other options do I have? The GX has the V6 but its out of my price range. And lets be honest, this isn't a 4 cylinder you find in a camry. It's hybrid and turbo charged so its got extra power.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Save up for one until it is in your price range. Toyota is cashing in on their name to sell you this shit. I don't trust it.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Good advice. Thanks Anon.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

>Save up for one until it is in your price range
          We're in the timeline where scrimping and saving to buy a V6 minivan is advice on a car enthusiast board and I hate it.

Older than the car I currently drive. Looking to buy new.

Then you'll want to look elsewhere. Toyota's lost their way when it comes to full size anything. If you're not insistent on marketing swill check express would probably be the way to go. You can get passenger van with a 6.6 V8 and lots of options for less than the stripper 4 cyl shitbox land cruiser.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

This van is not even close to anything I'd consider driving for my use case. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Still want to know if anyone here has driven the new Land Cruiser.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

get a 2015 LX 350 or 4runner and stop being a fricking moron.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Older than the car I currently drive. Looking to buy new.

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Would get a Ranger Raptor long before any of Toyota's overpriced crap

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Fair alternative but I don't want a pickup truck for several reasons.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Like what?

1958 is good enough for 90% of buyers and it has cloth seats instead of fricking vinyl.

The 1958 is dumb as shit, it's a stripper model that costs more than a fully loaded 4runner, which is as good as a fully loaded LC. The LC is a cash grab. It sucks that the GX Overtrail is so expensive but at least you get a nice V6. Why they didn't use their V8, I don't know.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

>it's a stripper model that
          hardly
          >Why they didn't use their V8
          emissions

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>rough cloth seats
            >seats and liftgate are manual
            >hard and even sharp plastics everywhere
            >no features like the stabilizer bar disconnect
            >"skid plate" may as well be tinfoil
            >no multi-terrain select
            >no moonroof
            >electronics missing a ton of features from the upper trims, including traffic safety systems
            everyone is calling it a stripper because it is

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Overall length needs to fit in my garage. Don’t want what I haul on a daily basis in an open truck bed.

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

round headlights only!! imo

but i wont buy it regardless
    >too expensive
    >4 cylinder
    >hybrid

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Sorry anon, but this car is shit:
    >smaller than ever
    >weak
    >complicated
    >full of electronic bullshit that will 100% let you down when you need really need it

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>4cyl
    In that? What the frick is going on today

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>Which Land Cruiser would you get?
    I prefer this one.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

This one is based. I don't want a truck bed though and I would like modern amenities like adaptive cruise, AC, ventilated seats, and car play.

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

1958 is good enough for 90% of buyers and it has cloth seats instead of fricking vinyl.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Yeah even the 1958 will be an upgrade from my current vehicle. I just think for the price, it could at least have the stabilizer bar disconnect and multi terrain.

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>60k 4banger
    The absolute state of Toyota

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Why did the US never get the Prado? Did Toyota want to force us to buy the overloaded and overpriced LX?

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I know it's not the same OP but go for the V6. I had an I4 Tacoma that couldn't get out of its own way. The V6 that replaced it is a much more comfortable truck to drive just because it doesn't struggle everywhere doing anything, and get the same gas mileage.

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>a brick with 22/25 mpg for $60k+
    >2024
    for whvt pvrpose

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Get an older one dude

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *