Which new pickup would you get if you had a 50,000 budget?

Which new pickup would you get if you had a 50,000 budget?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

50 bands? Shiiiiiid I’m finna gets me a Dodge Ram on finance and den spend da rest on diamond chains

2. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

2024 Ram 1500 Classic, Quad Cab, 6'4" Bed, 4x4, with the 5.7L, off road Package, and tow package. Best bang for the buck.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

I got the 2019 Classic for like $42k CAD 0.99%, paid off now damn thing cost me frick all
      Surprised at how much people are spending on trucks now

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, the price isn't something I'm exceptionally happy with for what I optioned on the builder, but I'm not the target customer. I have a thirty year old first gen Cummins for truck shit and I'd never trade it for a newer one.

This. Pretty decent truck and I believe they are doing sales rn on them of 15% off the 23 models.

Yeah, a 23 is also a very viable option if you don't mind hunting dealer lots for an option package you like. If you want to build and order, though, you'd be better off just paying the premium for a 2024. Either way, the truck will retain value well. Having a newer one just means that value will ride a little longer. I assume OP is asking for a truck for now with an intention of, at some point, trading it. That's the common mentality. If not, then the Ram Classic is probably the best option for a forever truck anyways.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, the price isn't something I'm exceptionally happy with for what I optioned on the builder, but I'm not the target customer. I have a thirty year old first gen Cummins for truck shit and I'd never trade it for a newer one.

[...]
        Yeah, a 23 is also a very viable option if you don't mind hunting dealer lots for an option package you like. If you want to build and order, though, you'd be better off just paying the premium for a 2024. Either way, the truck will retain value well. Having a newer one just means that value will ride a little longer. I assume OP is asking for a truck for now with an intention of, at some point, trading it. That's the common mentality. If not, then the Ram Classic is probably the best option for a forever truck anyways.

Is there a Ram without the stupid dial shifter? I have it on my 2016 and while I’m definitely used to it, I don’t like it.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

You can get a 2500 with the 6 speed Allison that has the column shifter, but the ZF8 is such a nicer tramission that I don't really mind
          Modern transmissions are all electronically controlled so it's not a huge deal. I'd take the dial over Tesla's screen any day

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Like [...] said, there's no 1500 without the dial. Sucks, but it's better than the fricking moronic buttons on GM trucks or the dumbass, oversized shifter in the center console on an F-150.

Yeah fair points. I guess I just miss column shifters

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Super Duty is based between the column shifter and pedal parking brake.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

You can get a 2500 with the 6 speed Allison that has the column shifter, but the ZF8 is such a nicer tramission that I don't really mind
          Modern transmissions are all electronically controlled so it's not a huge deal. I'd take the dial over Tesla's screen any day

said, there's no 1500 without the dial. Sucks, but it's better than the fricking moronic buttons on GM trucks or the dumbass, oversized shifter in the center console on an F-150.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

the trx has a console shifter
          i believe there is a G/T package that gives you a console shifter also

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

This. Pretty decent truck and I believe they are doing sales rn on them of 15% off the 23 models.

3. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Depends what I'm towing and hauling. No reason to get a pickup if I'm not towing or hauling anything.

4. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>$50k
    I'd completely restore a 90's OBS ford with a 7.3 and pocket the rest of the money
    new trucks are pathetic woman-friendly timebombs
    bonus: i wouldn't have to give money to a ~~*bank*~~

5. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Load out a frontier, anything bigger would be pretty inconvenient for me to own

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Voice of reason
      A Taco is also an acceptable answer

6. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

GMC B)

7. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

F-150 STX 4x4 in AREA 51 BLUE
    Crew cab or Super/ Extended. Both are nice, both fit people + seats fold up.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Forget to mention the impacted iron graphite block 2.7L eb. Looking at service bulletins, it's the absolute most reliable F-150 engine.

8. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I had an f150 with the 5.0. Loved it. Drives a lot better than a Silverado.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>F150
      he said 50k budget.

9. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

whatever shotgun is worth 5 digits so I can suck start it

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Benelli or Holland & Holland

10. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

There's someone out there with a mint never-titled 80s squarebody Chevy and I'll buy it

11. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

You can squeeze a 700 horsepower Ford F150 FP700 (supercharged, full factory warranty) as long as you spec it as a short bed, single cab and have the conversion done to a fleet spec truck. It'd be even better since it would be a total sleeper.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Nice

12. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I've wanted to buy this 2019 titan XD for 47k Canadian for months now but I'm too much of a poorgay to even contemplate financing. wish I wasn't such a moron.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>spending $50,000 on something that looks like an $8,000 contractor special.

Get a pair of eyes.

13. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Two Ford Mavericks

14. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

F-250 with the Godzilla 7.3

15. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

the one that comes in the toy ilse in a plastic box for a 1.50 usd

16. 3 months ago
    Anonymous
  17. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

ford lightning

18. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

F150 is the superior modern pickup
    >Coyote v8
    >Single cab
    Dont @ me you cuck homosexuals, go drive your 4 cylinder turbo cuckup

19. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I dunno, prolly a Maverick

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Two Ford Mavericks

seriously considering a maverick. they seem neat

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

>they seem neat
        what about them do you like?

20. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Single cab F150 with the V8 and 4WD.

21. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Toyoder Tercoma

22. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

ISUZU

23. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Some kind of Ram. How am I so confident? We rent them, and we give them to idiots to drive. They're all beat to shit. They don't get oil changes on time. At some point, morons put winter tires on all of them in the middle of July. morons kept driving on said tires until one inevitably exploded. All trucks are still running. All trucks are still fully driveable. All trucks are still going out and working every day, both the diesel and the hemi models. I will, however, say that you should get one with the modern infotainment featuring android auto and so on. Not because I think that you need any of the screen crap, but because you cannot use the radio at all when you first turn it on because Chrysler has some fricked up software engineers doing the old OOP shit that Xerox did in the past (look it up, I'm not explaining shit). The suspension is good, especially on rough terrain, even if it isn't the most comfortable. The power delivery is adequate, and those trucks have towed things they were not rated for and are still fully mission capable. Get a Ram, but go frick yourself and pick any truck shaped object if you aren't planning on working that shit. Also, they are the cheapest option and therefore a bad influence. You will be an butthole while driving these trucks.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *