Which one is the absolute goat you filthy bus riders?

Which one is the absolute goat you filthy bus riders?

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Greased Anus

400z it's the newest and fastest from the factory nostalgiagays need not apply

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

this frick all that
      but I'm still really partial to the Nismo 350z and 370z Aesthetics wise

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

too heavy, drives like a boat, slower than an automatic brz.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

260z big PP
    z31 for A E S T H E T I C S
    z32 GOAT
    rest are trash

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

have a nice day.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you got a good sensibility there pardner.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why do people still use the 400Z when it has never been used by Nissan?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It should be 300Z anyway but RZ34lets are coping

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It should be Fairlady Z

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I am with this. The designation should follow the displacement. But ever since BMW started skewing that shit with their American inspired false advertisement (how the frick can you buy cars from the future?) everyone started following along.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The thing invented during <insert years when i was teenager> was the best ever!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

My dad had a z31 when I was very little and the z33 came out when I was a teenager.
      The S30 is the best.
      But my bias is probably effected by commiefornia because all the cool smog exempt project cars tended to be based off of the S30 because it's the smog except one.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

yes and everything else has been a copy of or minor (unworthy)improvement of it since. Kinda like how zoomers gotta have that latest update or iphone.
      OG IS ALWAYS BEST

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The S130 and Z31 are the least to my taste in terms of looks, but I'd be happy with any of them.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Only people that have hit rock bottom drive Nissans.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Whichever ones have the inline 6 because i6 is God's engine layout.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

amen

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

outdated

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The best looking Z is the 370, followed closely by Z32 300, and then the 400Z.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Z32, easily.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Its very difficult to find time period appropriate wheels for a reasonable price.

Advan AVS6 are nice, but it seems most were made in the smaller sizes.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

On top of all that, Z32 people have some of the worst taste in wheels. It really holds the general opinion of the car back.
        VS6 need to be the 18" model to clear anything larger than the stock brakes.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I don't keep up with what others are doing to really notice what taste they have. I just assume that for any 90s JDM, you'll either have people who keep their cars fairly close to stock, and kids who slam/stance them out like modern rice.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Sorry I assumed you are a Z32 owner.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I am. I posted a picture of my red Z32 with the Dare OZ Futura clone wheels.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>clone
            Oof.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

They look okay and fit the time period. Funny enough, Z1 started a giveaway years later with the actual wheels. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Pyp3VvGkxXU

I'd like to get a non-clone set of time period appropriate wheels at some point, but not at an unreasonable price. Not something high enough on my priority list. I'm sure at some point something will come up on FB market place, crooober, or ebay.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Of those gaymobiles only the 240 will ever be collectible.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Shame they handle like shit and are fricking slow. Understeering mess.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>50 year old jap car is slow with bad build quality
        No shit, you just enjoy it for what it is. I wpuld take a 240 over a 400 any day

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

The build quality on 240s is actually pretty top notch aside from the usual jap rust issue.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why did the 350 and 370z have to be so hideous?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

All Zs before em always had a nice blend of curvy and sharp edges (albeit lessened in Z32). The Z33 and Z34 went full curvy. Never go full curvy.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

For me, it's the z31 Shiro edition 300ZX Turbo for '88. Peak 80s era aesthetic junk. (The z32 is best performance wise)

>Be forewarned, this video contains immaculate vibes.
    https://youtu.be/1Mm35idDhMY?si=-XwjswUcOu3tauM4

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Beautiful video and car anon

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Z's after the 240 definitely look way better with flip ups than those terrible curved flat lights.
      It's the one complaint i have on an otherwise kinda neat model.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The 432 is the GOAT but I have a soft spot for the Z33 NISMO

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The one that actually holds its value. Poors not welcome.

• 2 months ago
      p

Lmao at that wheel gap

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You will never be me. But I agree.

• 2 months ago
          p

>you will never be a tryhard who spams wheel gap in every thread because prezo permatriggered u

tru

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What is prezo?
            LOL @ your wheel gap

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

350z

>What is prezo?
            S/o/viet's fleshlight

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Its alphonse aka prezo aka soviet aka z31 aka p etc
            Shitposts day and night and milhouses newbies

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>treating cars as investments instead of driving them like they were designed to

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Wow, so impressive anon (it gets beat by a minivan)

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

love me some plastic fender extensions (the metal fenders are rusted out)

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Fully stock, the 370Z of "new Z" are the best. Modified, Z32 and S30 are the GOAT. After that, Z31>S130>Z33

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The older the better. Though why the homosexual who made that image felt the need to depict those cars with that reddit 'stance' is beyond me.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

the 350z is the most accessible option. still though i wouldnt buy any of them. heavy for a sports car.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

S130 continues to be the best in terms of styling, durability, and ease of maintenance. The driving characteristics are top-tier and the only thing I regret is selling mine.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i'm partial to the S130

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

me too but im biased

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

post car

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

None of those, looks like they've all been lowered to moronically undriveable levels.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The modern incarnation of a classic Z car. The patrician’s choice.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I know that Mr. K said that too. You can use the NA(?) Miata chassis and modify it to drop in the rest of a s30/s130 for a more modern suspension setup and brakes too from what I've heard.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

holy shit that monster truck tier wheel gap kekekekekek

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Z32 is the most beautiful car Nissan has ever produced. I’m also partial to the S130 because my uncle had one imported from Japan with left wheel steering. It was fun as a 10 year old riding shotgun in San Diego with people in other cars wondering why the frick a kid is driving a sports car.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

350Z and 240Z by a large margin

300Z is just a pretend ferrari
    370Z is a diluted 350Z
    400Z is held down by the ugly front end

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Z but egg
      No.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yes.

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How is this even a question?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Where the FRICK can I get that steering wheel?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

NISMO 330a for engraving on wheel. 365a, 365b, 400f among others in the same style. All average at 1000USD for a decent example.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Why the FRICK is everything NISMO so expensive?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Good response, and I agree. Unfortunately a Z32 needs mods to be truly good. The suspension is soft and the brakes are a joke. The newer cars are better (sportier) out of the box.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

There is nothing wrong with the Z32 within the context of its time. Every car back then had soft suspension. Am I a car racing expert? Not by any means, but I would attribute the soft suspension to the tire compounds available at the time. I get the impression that the super stiff swaybars and overall suspensions guys run today are only possible due to the insane grip tires have now compared to back in the 90s. Maybe I'm wrong, I'd actually really like to know if anyone has input on this.
        Also, I'm pretty sure the Z32 was ranked pretty highly up there and I don't recall ever hearing complaints about soft suspensions. Brakes I definitely heard a lot of, due to the high weight of the car and the small brakes it ran, but its not like anything else would fit given the stock 16" wheels.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>within the context of its time
          Why would we set these limitations today though? It's either good or it's not. Stock, it's not great. I daily drove a stock '93 turbo for a year.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Why would we set these limitations today though?
            Because considering only stock options with the technology of its time, to do otherwise would place all old vehicles in the category of mediocre or worse.

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Fricking none of them. Nissan is the Chrysler of Japan, minus SRT. Nismo is a shell of its former self and this company will never make anything marginally cool again.
    >240Z-280ZX
    Somehow got uglier as the generations went on. Anemic engines, will rust if you so much as sweat in them.
    >300ZX
    You know that homosexual that spams: "Ugly. Slow. Gay." on every thread that tries to be constructive? IF he did it here, he'd be right. Even the twin turbo engine can't save this shitheap due to an awful final drive and a price when new that was more expensive than a C4 Corvette. There is a reason you don't see any of them on the road anymore; no one cares about them because they suck.
    >350Z
    This shitbox is the reason we never got the S15 in America. Instead we got this unbalanced bucket with an engine that sounds like middle school band practice, and has all the sex appeal of an elephant with down syndrome. At least Nissan engineered the interior to fall apart so you didn't have to hear the godawful exhaust note, or the laughs of everyone as you drive your "300 HP" (see: 210 wheel horsepower) tub down the road.
    >370Z
    Everything the 350 had wrong, only more expensive for no good reason.
    >400Z
    Everything the 350 and the 370 had wrong, only more expensive for a shitty engine out of an Infiniti built only for carrying single moms and lunchtime rowdies. Approaches GR Supra levels of expense, but fails to compete with the GR in every category.
    Bonus: The G35/G37 is just a worse version of the Z cars. Worse suspension, more expensive, and a crappy brand to boot.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Ding ding ding we have a winrar

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

VG30DETT is easy to build to 550whp with just bolt ons. Can get as much power out of it as an RB26. Its not difficult to work on unless you're a wrenchlet. Car overall is a great platform to build on, if not, its a solid GT car.

Rest of your post sounds like a tryhard attempt at cringe top gearesque humor with hardly any actual content to address.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

cringe. the other guy summed up the entirety of your post perfectly. love seeing brainless morons echo stuff like you. easily helps me weed out who knows what they’re talking about and who’s just another bench racing homosexual/wrenchlet moron

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

At least they didn't slap a Nissan logo onto a BMW and call it a Z.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Thanks for the lightswitch brain moron post

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

For a daily use you can't go wrong with either the 350z or 370z.

t. I owned both cars.

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Needs moar 280zx

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

what wheels are those ?

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'd never buy a car this new but even I'll admit this one's kinda sexy too

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I really hate what this gen did to the Z car. Never recovered either.

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

280zx is also the source of the meme UNIX license plate

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

240 is my favourite but theyre all really cool t b h

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Great humble opinion.

33. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I love the look of the stock 370z sport
    Unfortunately they're always riced to hell

34. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Z32 is GOAT but S30 wins on style.
    Fight me.

35. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  36. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I've always loved the 350z.
    Once I have my own home I'll sell my MX5 and get one as a second car.

37. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

99% of this board wasnt alive to experience the first 4 in their glory days but watch them pretend like they know

38. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

it's 2024 and I still haven't seen a single 400z

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Dealers are moronic and try to sell them for $60k
      These cars aren't worth more than $40k

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I was about to say I haven't even seen them at the dealership but now that I think about it I can't remember the last time I saw a Nissan dealership, period

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I still don't get it either. What exactly do dealers think changed between the 370z and the new Z, besides turbos? Why would the price skyrocket because of that?

I'm a member of a local Z club. They are sponsored by a local Nissan dealer and send out notifications whenever they or someone nearby has one in stock. They apparently sell pretty fast.

How much are they paying on average?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

A quality TT setup on a 370z costs around $13000 on the kit alone
          Getting a modern Carplay/AA dashboard costs $1200
          If you factor in the price of getting someone qualified to install all that and all the other little improvements they made over the 370z's mechanics, a $20k price bump seems pretty reasonable
          And given that you can find good quality late-model 370z sport/tourings for $25-35k, a $50-60k asking price makes sense

Still getting a 370z though

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

$50k can get you an M4 with a built motor lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm not saying it's a good option for the price point, just that it makes sense in Nissan's eyes

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

50k asking price doesn't make sense, sorry. That 13k on the kit comes from someone buying it retail. This is an actual car manufacturer producing something at scale. Real cost of the performance version of this car should be just at 40k, a solid 10k over the price of a GR86.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Getting a modern Carplay/AA dashboard costs $1200
            If you have the factory navigation option, you can get carplay for about $200-300 and you retain the stock screen and functions
            I'm probably gonna get this done for my G37

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Do you have links? I'm interested in doing this for my 370Z

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I saw one this morning. Could only tell by making sure to get a look at the rear as it drove by me. Otherwise, its generally the same old ugly 350/370 base.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I saw one in razzle dazzle on a test drive back in 2020 or 2021. I tried to u turn to get a pic but they were long gone. Was north of Seattle on some backroads
      For some reason this area is prone to testing. When I was in high school my friend saw the 2nd gen Porsche Cayenne also in razzle dazzle, I wonder if he still has the pictures

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'm a member of a local Z club. They are sponsored by a local Nissan dealer and send out notifications whenever they or someone nearby has one in stock. They apparently sell pretty fast.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I'm a member of a local Z club.
        Is there a benefit to this? What do you guys even do?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

There are club drive events every month, each one a different route in a different county showcasing that area. Pretty chill chew with a bunch of boomers in classic 240s, 280s, 300s with a small minority of younger guys in newer models mixed in.

They also reserve a private road each year that we can use for a canyon racing event, they arrange JDM car shows with local museums and other venues, and a few other purely social events that I don't personally attend/care about

39. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

the Z32 was really pretty technically advanced for the time it came out, also the TT engines could be made very reliable by the late 90's with cheap aftermarket parts, also they didnt really feature them in Fast and Furious so the Twin Turbos never got riced out, they were just nice enthusiast cars.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Its incredible just how much of car popularity is just adverting and media.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

How many Ferrari/Porsche/Lamborghini/etc. fans do you think actually own one, let alone two?
        Car fanbases are like pro sports fanbases: everyone loves to act like they know what they're talking about, but only a select few actually get to experience what it's like instead of basing their opinions on ads, carefully selected media, and rumors from equally uninformed fans

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I don't care about those cars, so I've never stopped to interact with their fans. Between my dad, brother, a few friends and myself, I have driven or owned pretty much every 90s JDM sports car. FD rx7 is in a league of its own, but there is nothing particularly special between(granted these were modded) the Z32 TT, Mk4 supra, R32(not gtr),W20 , or NSX. The Vr4 is a fat slow barge and a contrasting outlier to the FD. They're all special in their own way sure, but I find it heard to justify any of them being priced much higher than the lowest priced member of the group, unless you really value some particular quirks over others. This is all personal opinion, so please spare me the rage replies.

40. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

S130>S30>Z31>>>>>Z32

[...]

>>>>rest

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>S130>S30>Z31>>>>>Z32

[...]

>>>>rest
      Based

41. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Any of you dudes have experience with the Nismo LSD's? Shipping to Guam from Japan is less than from the US to Guam, and the exchange rate is pretty great from Japan as is, so I can get a great deal from the Japan NISMO site for their mechanical 1.5way LSD to replace my stock viscous unit.

42. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

These are the sickest wheels of all time, anyone who swapped them out for something else has irredeemably shit taste

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Ew

43. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

they do make me sick

44. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

S30 Frailady Z432

45. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Z32 has an amazing support for any part you'd want right now. Z1 motorsports for most decent level parts for the chassis, Nismo Heritage cross compatible parts from the skyline, GKtech cross compatible parts from S chassis formula drift developments, and then tons of smaller shops like powertrix, Zshack, specialtyZ, blasterZ, etc. Just about the only thing you'll have trouble replacing if lost would be the actual chassis considering VGs are plentiful.

46. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Im biased

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Just chunky enough to be off-putting to me. Always reminded me of the same 911 bubble chonk shape.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Big hips, simple n reliable, trick Bose™ subwoofer sound system for my UK dubstep/hard techno and a good amount of internal volume. My whyp also includes the synchro rev match technology™ that makes down shifting a breeze

It's much better looking then the 350 or 400

Cant go wrong with the 300 from an on paper standpoint, but the one posted is rice. I personally wouldn't want to own a 300 because the all wheel steering and optional turbo systems seem like extra parts that can go wrong and become a nightmare to fix. I almost bought one about 7 years ago.

https://i.imgur.com/aBBy0bA.png

the Z32 was really pretty technically advanced for the time it came out, also the TT engines could be made very reliable by the late 90's with cheap aftermarket parts, also they didnt really feature them in Fast and Furious so the Twin Turbos never got riced out, they were just nice enthusiast cars.

https://i.imgur.com/z2tXRFs.jpg

Its very difficult to find time period appropriate wheels for a reasonable price.

Advan AVS6 are nice, but it seems most were made in the smaller sizes.

https://i.imgur.com/AbwgWIZ.jpg

Z32, easily.

tasteful

47. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How bad is the new R35 Z?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

just get a sport/nismo 370z and install a TT + oil cooler, anti roll bars, and android auto screen
      you now have a more powerful R35z for the same or less money
      the only reason to buy a new Z is manufacturer reliability + warranty

48. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Love reading all the Z32 misinformation in threads like these. It's obviously the best ever.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What misinformation?
      That is also hands down the best color for the Z32, sadly only early models were offered in that pearl.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I love how the Lamborghini Diablo uses the same oem Nissan branded headlights. Good enough for a Datsun so good enough for a Lamborghini.

>Get the Datsun difference!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *