It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

corvette

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This, easily. Following that, The Camaro, Mustang, and chally in bottom tier as its just not an enjoyable car to drive, its bigger than my minivan.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Challenger: Most comfort/daily driving. Just for V8 cruising. A true muscle car.
    Camaro: Most dedicated towards performance. More of a sports car.
    Mustang: The middle ground. Easy to live with but also good performance and handling wise.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

camaro if you're a racer (including benchracers)
    challenger if you're a redneck or a n
    mustang for everyone else

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You can say it, anon. We don't mind. Just let it out.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

"challenger if you're a wigger or an n-word"

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

just say it, you glow troony.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

nexicans

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the one that doesn't weigh close to 2 tons

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Two of those are just pony cars with V8s and tacked on plastic junk
    The other is a budget Mercedes-Benz E-Class

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm so confused by this reply.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

he's a moron. pay him no mind.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Don't call

I'm so confused by this reply.

a moron, that's not very nice.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i wasn't. i was calling the guy who fell for le LX = merc platform meme a moron, cause he is.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

He's not wrong, Mercedes-Benz and Chrysler were in bed with each other for decades and the Chally Wally/Chargy Wargy/300 use the same dual ball joint suspension and virtual steering axis from Mercedes-Benz. They go through front tires like crazy, any state patrol or city pig will tell you that.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>suspension that they don't even use anymore = a car that was already being worked on before the merger is a mercedes platform
            does this mean the magnetic ride using Ferraris are corvettes in drag?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Brother, you have it backwards. C8 'Vettes are Ferraris in drag, at a fraction of the price. Most of that car is such cheap bullshit that the only thing impressive about a C8 is the glue they use to bond the panels together.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

based moron who didn't understand the point i was making at all and just started seething at corvettes.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I don't seethe at Corvettes. I get paid to fix them. But this dude had to pay $2500 out of pocket for the front bumper because he told his insurance it was unrelated to the wreck. They came back over with a different marker and scratches out the writing.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

*marked out the writing

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Corvette is a ripoff because this guy fricked himself in an insurance bodywork claim
            yeah I can tell you fix cars at a dealership

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Your reading comprehension isn't very good. The C8 is great for the price, but let's be honest nobody would buy them if they were priced over $200k and with actually good materials. I'm just not really impressed by it. Well, I mean I suppose having on-board telemetry is a nice feature for a production car. $200k and people are shopping around for Ferraris, not GM.
            >yeah I can tell you fix cars at a dealership
            3rd generation bodyman, gotta start somewhere.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>nobody would buy them if they were priced over $200k
            they do. all the time. they get dealer markups out the ass because GM can't keep up with demand, and people think they're worth way more than their MSRP.

people have traded in far more expensive shit than just Ferrari for corvettes. The Z06 itself is arguably more desirable than anything Ferrari related south of their flagships like the La Ferrari itself.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I should've said priced at over $200k MSRP but what you said is true. It's just good business when it's markups on those kinds of cars because at least those customers have big wallets. On regular cars....eh not so much. Toyota got busted big time for forcing their customers to buy extended protection warranties and pinstripes or they wouldn't sell them their RAV4s and Camrys. The protection they were selling was some cheap banana wax on the outside and scotch guard in the interiors.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

God bless you, son. Bodywork is not it, but we gotta keep food on the table some how.
            Any future plans outside of the dealership israelite or the industry in general?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

My options for bodywork are still open since there are a ton of bodyshops looking for bodymen who aren't butchers. Not too many bodyman under the age of 30, they're usually in their 50s and up. I would like to work at an independent shop or a Mercedes-Benz bodyshop. So far I've done Fords, Nissans GMs, Toyotas, Hondas, Chryslers, BMWs, Hyundais/Kias, VAGs, and a Lotus but I've never fixed a Merc. Never done Mitsubishis because they're usually not worth fixing.
            But honestly I'm not in it for the money. Kind of like the food industry, if you only care about the money then you might as well be digging ditches or putting up power lines or being a plumber.

[...]
            Lol i thought it was because Magneride is from Delphi and Delphi is owned by GM. Thus, everything using Magneride is GM in drag

Licensing MagneRide to GM (and later Ford, Honda, Fiat) is not the same as GM owning MagneRide.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

if GM owned the company that made it, and they would have to go through GM before licensing it to anyone else, then that would mean it was owned by them.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

?t=93
            You should see how cheap and shitty Ferraris are. they're built even worse than corvettes, with a jacked up price, whilst using GM parts anyway.

hence, they are corvettes in drag.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and every variation of high end cars are all cheaply designed and built the same way $30k cars are, I agree with you.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/VSIJibS.png

?t=93
            You should see how cheap and shitty Ferraris are. they're built even worse than corvettes, with a jacked up price, whilst using GM parts anyway.

hence, they are corvettes in drag.

Lol i thought it was because Magneride is from Delphi and Delphi is owned by GM. Thus, everything using Magneride is GM in drag

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>"whilst using GM parts anyway"

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

they go thru rear tires like crazy too if you know what i mean

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Hell yeah, with them there tires warmed up I bet he's getting 9s at the drag strip.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

LOL @ that wheel gap

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

This is how I lnow your cars are ugly, slow, and gay. Kek

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You wish, wheelgap troony

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You wish you were right, wheelgap troony

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

see

You wish you were right, wheelgap troony

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

LOL @ that wheel gap

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

LOL @ your bus pass

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

First time hearing this, who gives a frick about the wheel gap?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Kek fricking ricelet stancelet slowgaylet momlet grandpalet

LOL @ your bus pass

Yeah, the one always lolling @ hilariously HUGE wheel gaps has no cars, while the ones that don't even see a problem with them are the car owners. LOL @ that logic

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

hmm...niglet? lul

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Kek busridelet ricelet stancelet sloegaylet momlet grandpalet

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

LOL @ you always deflecting instead of posting your car (because you don't have one)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

What do my cars have to do with those hilariously HUGE wheel gaps?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>still doesn't post car
            LOL @ your bus pass

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If we're comparing normal SS vs GT vs Scatpack, it's the Camaro. We all know it but few will admit it. The Mustang needs the performance pack to edge-out the non-1LE SS handling. The mt82 might be the worst manual transmission on the market, only the mach1 and up get a Tremec. The same tremec that's standard on the V6 Camaro. Doesn't matter as
    most people buy the auto not understanding the point of a muscle car.
    ZLE Vs GT500 is matter of preference. Hellcat/Demon is only good for quarter miles.
    Unfortunate that most of the "muscle cars" you see are the non-V8 trims, and for the Challenger in particular, a lot of them are the 5.7L. An EcoBoost HO or a V6 Camaro can match the small Hemi's 1/4 mile. Chally looks the best.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Camaro SS or 370z sport/nismo are the only actual "sports" cars in the sense that they handle well and set good lap times
    The rest are red light drag missiles that are better at crashing into light poles than turning

The corvette is significantly better than all of them though

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The one with 707hp and a factory warranty.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They're all too ugly to even consider buying; only the zl1 1le camaro, hellcat/demon challengers, and gt500s are fast, and mustangs are GAY as FRICK.
    They also come with hilariously HUGE wheel gaps.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I asked my mom and she said anything Dodge branded is the better option out of the three brands.
    >unironically

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>product may vary
    Get back to me with real wheels and tires and not 3DCG slop

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

small wheel gap is actually a cucked pedestrian safety feature to prevent people getting their arms and legs caught in the wheel while being run over, and an emissions cope for better aero at the cost of suspension travel and ride quality.
    wheelgap is actually more dangerous to pedestrians, inefficient and therefore based because frick what the government thinks.
    small wheel gap is prius driver cuck shit.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's the Mustang by default, the Camaro was so awful that GM killed it completely to make space for more crossover blobs, and Dodge killed off the Challenger solely to remake it as an EV

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

good news, it's going to have a gas powered twin

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Those are some good news, so it's the Mustang by default only until this new gas powered Challenger releases

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/gPT5YIT.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wekgoms.jpg

Nice self portraits

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

America is a melting pot of many cultures and peoples. Do you ever read about your own American history? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

you're a self hating muttoid, many such cases!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Oh, if only white people didn't end racism they would be dealing with non-whites less humanely. But, the United States of America, is a nation of Black person loving Christians like picrel

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

you are a bugman or an insect or a muttoid or a rapebaby, you have no pure heritage you are a seething cretin who has accomplished nothing in life so you focus on blacks as a coping mechanism when in reality nobody thinks about monkeys as you do, grow up achieve something in life.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Damn bruh y u gotta be lik dat tho dis the land of errbody u hear

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>you are a bugman or an insect or a muttoid or a rapebaby
            >grow up achieve something in life
            Cope about it, I unwreck people's cars so they can have transportation to and from work.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

yet you spend your spare time focused on africans kek, no wonder you have bloated muttoid paws, now change my oil and fix my shit you moronic slave homosexual.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Sorry sweatie, you have to file a claim with your insurance, assuming its worth fixing lol

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Mustang cause the dodge has been castrated, camaro has been outright killed, and the mustang now puts out 1000hp with billet oil pump gears and a supercharger kek.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *