who do we blame?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

President Joe B open border policies. Theres already been illegal immigrants killing Americans in traffic accidents. Im not going to list more than 2 cases.

Do morons actually believe politics have more to do with prices going up than simple corporate greed?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

that's antisemitic

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Corporate greed goes hand in hand with politics

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Do morons actually believe politics have more to do with prices going up than simple corporate greed?
        Are you telling me that illegal immigrants, who do car thefts or cause traffic accidents in America dont increase insurance costs for native Americans? You have an IQ below room temperature.

Corporate greed goes hand in hand with politics

>Corporate greed goes hand in hand with politics.
        This.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Are you telling me that illegal immigrants, who do car thefts or cause traffic accidents in America dont increase insurance costs for native Americans?
          This is routinely what israelites do throughout history. Scapegoat other minorities to hide their price gouging.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Also
            >native Americans
            Come on guys, stop being this obvious.

You have to go back

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Also
          >native Americans
          Come on guys, stop being this obvious.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>pay premium to insure car
          >something happens to car
          >"sorry, that's not covered"
          >pay more to keep car insured
          Yes, subvert your anger towards a struggling minority instead of the corporate machine that gouges you for every penny you have while giving nothing in return.

Pathetic.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

what is it about you shitskins that think you have a right to live around white people and use our economy for your benefit?
            go struggle in your own country.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

America when pajeet is being bombed:
            >omg noooooo, we have to help them and provide aide and weapons and nukes to them!
            America when Jose Juan carlos is being injected with adrenaline and skinned alive by a militant drug cartel:
            >MUH BUILD THE WALL

Pathetic.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Canaanites profiting off war they start is the same as white people who want safe neighborhoods
            I think Jesus has something to say about this
            >john 10:1
            >Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
            if non whites truly appreciated and wanted to help cultivate civilization Europeans gave them, they wouldn't need to sneak in.
            ulterior behavior means ulterior motives.
            maybe one day non white will understand they are pawns and tools used by the descendants of Cain to war with the seed of Adam.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>muh fairy tales

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Say that to Pedro Pasqualez and see how quick it takes for him to knock your teeth out for defaming Mother Maria.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>subvert your anger towards a struggling minority instead of the corporate machine
            How about both?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

My insurance has always treated me well (USAA), so unfortunately all I have to worry about in your example are white women on xanax and hispanics driving drunk without a license.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Insurance is literally a captive market created by a political mandate that you must purchase it to have a livelihood for half the US. Despite this millions of illegals are exempt from being expected to pay and don't lose their cars for driving without it. Car insurance should be abolished and you should just be able to enslave someone if they are at-fault in an accident. It is just the government forcing you to waste money if you know how to drive, and then you have to pay extra for "uninsured motorist coverage" for illegals anyway. If insurance weren't a captive market the industry would collapse.

https://i.imgur.com/BtdsTw5.jpg

>you HAVE to pay for insurance
        suspend my tags homosexuals, i dont give a frick. just dont get caught. simple as.

The only real solution but requires a bike.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>The only real solution but requires a bike.
          >have 4x4 on tractor tires
          >police light you up
          >drive towards nearest feild calmly at 40mph
          >cross feild
          >police evaded every time and you will never get max headfricked by some stacy cutting you off

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Everyone is greedy and always have been. Prices only go up on a broad scale when the money supply expands more than productivity. Politicians are the biggest factors causing prices to go up, but it isn't limited to one side. They all do it. They promise people free stuff and create regulatory systems that reduce productivity.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Prices only go up on a broad scale when the money supply expands more than productivity.
          Only? Are you sure?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

As a generality. Cherry pick whatever example of prices going up for another reason you want, yet there will be multitudes more cases of prices going up for monetary expansion.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If the cost of virtually every aspect of living has gone up, except wages paid out, is that a "cherry pick" or just a more comprehensive analysis?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The money supply has been growing exponentially. Of course everything gets more expensive.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>The money supply has been growing exponentially.
            Not towards anyone other than the 1%.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

leftoids:
        >Come on chud, do you really think the political party that has control over the entire financial system and can literally raise or lower interests rates, home prices, gas prices, and other commodity prices at will has ANYTHING to do with prices going up? Get real.
        also leftoids:
        >NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO POOR TYRONE CAN'T AFFORD DIAPERS FOR HIS CHILDREN ALL BECAUSE THE ECONOMY IS SHIT AND IT'S ALL FRICKING BLUMPFDT'S FAULT AND ALL OF THE EVIL RACIST WH*TE PEOPLE THAT GOT HIM INTO POWER I AM LITERALLY SHAKING SO HARD RIGHT NOW I SNAPPED MY JEFFRE CANTU-LEDESMA VINYL IN HALF

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

A lot of leftoids and rightoids are still under the guise that politics matters and that it's not just those with the deepest pockets pulling the strings

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

its israelites

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Insurance companies are one of the lowest barrier to entry markets which means the prices are fair and competitive. Insurance prices are going up because there are billions of geriatrics and third worlders driving around in America now.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>billions of geriatrics and third worlders
          oh, and third worlders includes Americans living paycheck to paycheck who stopped giving a shit

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>for some unknown reason in 2021 every business in the western world simultaneously decided to steadily increase the prices on literally everything continuously for years despite going the entire history of capitalism without ever thinking of doing that
        seems plausible

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>they just...suddenly got GREEDY
        moron

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You can exploit inflation in the short term by rising prices a bit more or selling the less for the same price because people are already expecting prices to rise.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Women, minorities and the libtards
    Also illegals
    MAGA

I'm so fvcking bazzed

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Don't forget the urban youths stealing/breaking into cars

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>things are more expensive in general
    >people are more moronic, meaning more accidents
    >companies are price gouging before the crash
    yeah, I wonder what's going on....

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

morons using these, and modern cars already sending drivers data to insurance companies.
    this is just making the news this week, expect massive lawsuits.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

how would telemetry invalidate actuary tables? if they aren't doing it by the book, they're fricked.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
  5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Lol my insurance went down. Used to pay $150 a month for a Honda HRV. Now I pay $95 a month for a Tesla Model 3.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

President Joe B open border policies. Theres already been illegal immigrants killing Americans in traffic accidents. Im not going to list more than 2 cases.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Just drive un-insured, it's what I do

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The number of uninsured drivers has gone from 11% in 2019 to 14% in 2023.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

In a year's time my car insurance went from $725 every 6 months to $1,015.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's called building back better chud.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>you HAVE to pay for insurance
    suspend my tags homosexuals, i dont give a frick. just dont get caught. simple as.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>who do we blame?
    Government. By making insurance mandatory in most US states they have removed the reason people decided it was worth it or not.
    Add in the fact that the courts wont impound cars with no plates, bad plates or registration expired over 2+ years. All makes it so the bad drivers continue.
    I get why a brand new car coverage may cost more because of the 2x increase of new car prices, but for the used market they are getting shafted just as hard if not harder. Pic at full coverage would cost as much as cars are 3x the price.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Inflation is up because of biden
    >no its not because democrats are morons!
    Insurance company now has way more overhead paying all 100,000 employees 10% more. Cars are now being engineered by diversity hires that want to put $4000 sensors into a tail light or something equally stupid so a minor 2-part fender bender now costs 45% the value of the car to repair. Repair shops experiencing inflation want higher rates as well, insurance has no choice but to pay for it.

Decriminalizing colored people driving without licenses or insurance forces other drivers to buy uninsured motorist insurance also driving costs higher.

If it were legal to simply seize everything from the other insured drive to make you whole again, we'd have fewer people driving their shitty nissans into other cars. Make them homeless, smash their phones, pawn their xboxes and air jordans. Watch insurance costs drop.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This doesn't make sense.
      Why not just charger higher rates for newer car? Historically, that's what was done. Not adjust EVERYONES rates.
      I asked my insurance guy and he said it was mandated by the state. Not by the insurance company.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Why not just charger higher rates for newer car?
        Because there are enough newer cars on the road that your $400 '97 Honda can still instantly total out to a tune of $100k. If your shitbox hits a tesla hard enough, or it smacks something else almost hard enough, you can still easily do tens of thousands in damage. Even if you didn't technically total out the car insurance still has to pay for medical bills sometimes, rental cars, fight attorneys just demanding money from insurance carriers, etc.

Keep in mind too, many states require newer cars specifically to use brand new OEM parts which always cost more.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

But that's always been the case. There have always been newer cars on the road.
          I think it's the used car market. Where my daughters 250k mile suzuku grand vitara was hit and they paid her out $5k. That vehicle was worth maybe $1000 max.
          Or how a 250k mile 2005 corolla is worth 8k for some reason.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>There have always been newer cars on the road.
            Uh huh. Have newer cars always had half a dozen sensors in the bumpers? How about adaptive headlights, or $3000 tail lights? You know that doodad that needs a $10,000 computer to be reset and accept the factory replacement part so it works with the ECU? Those didn't exist on your new 1995 Honda accord back in the day. You know that $20,000 battery Tesla sells? Turns out its unprotected and in an aluminum housing that cannot be repaired.

It is corporate greed in a sense they can put more and more expensive parts at some stupid feature on a car, mark it up whatever they want and when theres a minor crash insurance gets to pay for it. Your 2 anecdotes that mean nothing because we have no details about it, but realize there are entire departments for battling people who want $20k for the 200,000 mile nissan because they found 1 website with a listing for that much, and diminished value on their crown vic or whatever.

Just to file your garden variety claim, inspect, adjust, and pay a legit claim costs the insurance carriers about $600 per claim. Now imagine how many claims get submitted daily.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Cars have been full of bullshit for about a decade dude. It's not a new thing.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Cars are far more expensive than they used to be.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You think that's bad? Wait until you see what your new homeowners premium looks like.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

How big is the jump?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

IDK what specifically the jump in premiums are gonna be but it's something Management has been talking about for the last couple months. Last year was really fricking expensive for carriers.
        https://www.insurancejournal.com/news/international/2024/01/18/756081.htm

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Until ww3 happens, or shit goes really south it won't get better.
    Sorry, it's 2024

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

|>
    | &

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Smart cars snitching on your driving habits and every drive you do to your insurance company.

So GM, actually.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>So GM, actually.
      Gm Sarrrr!

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>COVID bucks gives everyone money
    >the worst people get a down-payment fund
    >get surprised when insurance rates hike

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

mine's down 2% from last year

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Well for one All the illegals coming in and committing a disproportionate amounts of hit and runs causing insurance companies to pass on the costs to legal and insured drivers. 2nd all the dumb homosexuals and prostitutes watching stupid tiktok videos on their phone while driving.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i switched to a different provider this year and shaved off about 800 dollars

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

My entire annual premium is less than that.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

do you have full coverage? also im australian so everything is gay and expensive

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Black folk and israelites. insurance is such a fricking scam at this point it drives me into a blood boiling frothing at the mouth rage.

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Mine fricking doubled.
    I pay fricking $200/mo for the absolute minimum insurance that my state requires and I've never had a fricking ticket/violation/accident. Frick Liberty, those frick c**ts.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

shop around and see if you can get better elsewhere

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I will, I'm just so tired after working 48 hours a week that I end up lying in bed all weekend and then I'm back at the grind.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>so tired after working 48 hours a week
          kek, Fricking Zoomers.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm almost 40.

hell, make some calls while you're at work. you don't like, really work for a living, do you?

I work in the office and sometimes go out to construction sites -- used to go meet with architects before covid made web meetings fashionable. Structural engineers got a shit deal since most of us are pussies who will accept crumbs for pay and ask "how high?" when contractors or architects ask us to jump.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

fix your hormones
            either you are pathetic or it's your entire generation.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

hell, make some calls while you're at work. you don't like, really work for a living, do you?

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>who do we blame?

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the 2 groups that ruin America for everyone.
    Nogs and israelites.

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Immigration, unironically.
    If you get hit by Jose or Rajesh, and they don't have insurance, that's your problem now.

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I blame Florida.
    >build hoses in swamp
    >hurricane goes through
    >destroys all houses and cars
    >oceans are rising
    >florida is sinking
    >problem gets worse every single year

Florida was a mistake. Bugs Bunny had the right idea.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Isn't California also sliding into the Pacific?

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Blame Kia and Hyundai for making their shit so easy to steal for 1

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Because modern cars are expensive and a minor fender bender costs $8000 to repair

Also this

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Black folk nig and somehow its Hyundai's fault?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yeah somehow victim blaming is permitted now.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

So because we have to live with or near bigs who can't stop stealing, we have to have $5000 of security equipment on a $35,000 car, and thats why things are more expensive?

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The government for making insurance mandatory.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Women
    Minorities
    Illegals
    Then women again

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

OK, inflation was about 20% in the same period.
    Who owns the printer?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *