1. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

What the frick is this nonsense

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

looks like c5 corvette to me.

2. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

i modified exhausts before but they never turned out loud.

3. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

borlas sound like farts

4. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

If it's not a straight pipe it's not loud

5. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Having a loud exhaust makes driving a sports car 100x more enjoyable. Something activates in my monkey brain and it sparks joy.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Hearing what you're doing is at least 1/3rd of the enjoyment (with seeing and feeling, and to a much smaller extent; smelling), and I think outside of pure luxury cars, everyone should be able to hear their engine clearly. Not loudly or obnoxiously, but silence really shouldn't be the default. At least a faint hint that something's working under there, it doesn't need to impede on conversation volume, but this muffler fetishism the industry has come to is insane. I can't even tell if cars are idling anymore when I'm standing outside next to them. That's practically dangerous

6. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Here.

• 3 months ago
      noddy

Doesn't look like you enjoy them

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

If I removed it, it would be extremely painful.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

Pretty sure their point was the pipes aren't sooty but I'm not an organ donor so I could be wrong.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Whoops nevermind that's a rivet and I'm moronic.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Just get a Harley

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

VFR is everythiing a Hardly wants to be except potato.
        If you want potato potato potato then buy that pos and annoy EVERYONE wherever you go.

7. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

imagine hitting 17k at 30mph. it's glorious and pississ off the British expats like you wouldn't believe.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/NS8YCiT.jpg

Doesn't look like you enjoy them

https://i.imgur.com/tYJZtBj.jpg

Here.

noone is impressed by your shitty bike jamal

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

everyone likes my bike homosexual.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

SEXOOOOOO

Here's my GSXS750 without a muffler (still has a cat so doesn't sound 10/10 or anything)

[...]

I put the OEM muffler back on after a few rides because it's my daily and the drone was too much.
      I'd like a nice Yoshi can in the future. And maybe a de-cat if I can afford a tune.

8. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

why would i want a part of my car to be worse?

9. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Picrel is the entire 5 inches of muffler, header is for off-road use. There's nothing more fun than shifting a miata by sound.

Cope and seethe, quietgays.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

What a garbage ass picture

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Want me to unbolt my diffuser to earn cool kid points on a dead chan subreddit? Frick off.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

No dumbass, it's so dark you can't see anything. I don't understand why you even posted it.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Because you can see the muffler pretty clearly. Which was the point. If you can't see it, it's not muffler.

10. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I like them slightly louder than stock, but deeper. We're talking 3 straight-through resonators and a muffler. The best sound is from cone filter intakes imo, makes glorious 4 cylinders sound much deeper at moderate throttle.

11. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

My aftermarket motorcycle exhaust. ttps://streamable.com/mi43u0

12. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

This is what I have on muh stang. The j pipes help so so so much with killing that raspy high end end you hear so much on straight pipe mustangs.

13. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Just recently got a scooby doo 2.2 with uel headers to a straight pipe. It’s bretty gud

14. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

You should be up making breakfast

15. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

NOPE. Loud exhaust is fricking terrible because it covers up the sound of the tires at work.
    Might as well ask, “Who here likes squeaks, rattles, a stoner who won’t shut up about weed, a woman yelling at you about how much money you’re spending, and a colicky baby?
    Don’t bother me with incessant garbage noise while I’m driving.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

I like hearing the engine go BRAPPPP in my bike and car, and I like the grumble and whistles of a turbo diesel.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>covers up the sound of the tires at work.
      >Might as well ask, “Who here likes squeaks
      Um, you?

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

How do you know when to shift if you don't have a loud exhaust?

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

after a while you just feel/know when it's right

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

when you feel the power drop/clear the crest of the powerband.

after a while you just feel/know when it's right

is also true

16. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

17. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

For me its loud intakes. Its quiet when normal driving and loud when WOT. Only takes a minute to undo when it becomes annoying.

18. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>he uses a full length exhaust system.

19. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Favorite part of a loud exhaust is blipping the throttle to downshift, such an aggressive badass sound.

20. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I just straight pipe my shit

21. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>who else is 17 and has feces-colored skin
    most of the users of DA

22. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

You have a small penis and youre an insecure little b***h.
    >look at me my car makes noise

23. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>cops hear you from 3 miles away
    I like speeding inconspicuously.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>hey pull over man it sounded like you were going pretty fast back there

24. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Yes. The sound is at least half the pleazhur of driving a "fun" car.

I don't even care about going fast. Make it loud, give $2 PVC Chink tires, RWD, LSD, I just want to go sideways to the grocery store at 20mph, DORIFTO EVERYWHERE

25. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I have cobra streetrod slashdown pipes on my bike
    they're pretty sweet

26. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

loud for the sake of loud is cringe. loud for more power is based

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

How can you tell the difference?

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

The loud fartcan Civic going 0-60 in 17 seconds while the Silverado with a resonator delete is doing 0-60 in 6 seconds.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

kek reminds me of an 86 i encountered on one of my random drives, the thing sounded like it was revving its fart can breasts off, but was accelerating so slowly.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

kek reminds me of an 86 i encountered on one of my random drives, the thing sounded like it was revving its fart can breasts off, but was accelerating so slowly.

kek

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

simple "mods" like a rez remove, or cats and mufflers, isn't going to add frickall power to a modern already well made engine unless that specific model uses restriction to intentionally shift down the torque range.
          No, your CAI or pipes or decat isn't adding anything to power. The person you paid to tune the engine maximized high rpm timings. Again, no the pipes or removal of did nothing for the power.
          Wasted money.

Example,
          People on the dodge avenger forums seem to think, or have thought, that a CAI is necessary to get 300HP when all you need to do is copy the chally VVT/spark/AFR tables to the ECU.

tl;dr
          >loud for more power
          >res deleted silverado
          I read and hear a LOT of dumb shit. This is one of those.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous
          • 3 months ago
            Anonymous

better than being a moron-Black person

27. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

ricer

28. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Me

29. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Only if it's a V8 or straight 6 and not a pickup truck. I'm not a puerto rican Black personbeaner.

30. 3 months ago
    Greased Geese
  31. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Me, broski. I have a Tomei Ti straightpipe system, no cats, loud as frick, and I like to go on early morning Saturday drives. The neighbors hate me, one of their fricked up daughters badly wants a ride in my car(which I am not legally allowed to give), and the teenage truckbro is slowly becoming corrupted by the loud noise that comes from my exhaust. Soon, the whole neighborhood will be deaf, and I alone will rule this silent wasteland, as my annoying 4banger rips faces off with all 142hp at 152db.

32. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>straight piped 370Z
    >did it myself
    >rattles at 2.7k

Black personbros, not like this!!!!

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

I gave up the
      >VQ's/V6's can sound good!
      cope last year.
      It's the V8/i6 swap life for me.

Lucky for me the Z31 actually did come with the RB at some point.

33. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I want a exhaust quieter than stock. Also I want a stainless exhaust so I never have to replace it again.
    What do?

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

I mean, you're talking money. You'd need a shop to fab something up, then probably a tune afterwards.
      Mufflers are their own part, and you can had as many as you like.
      I'm sure some dank company makes high quality inline mufflers that look nice/subtle and do a good job muffling noise.
      Keep in mind more mufflers will decrease your engine's performance.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *