Who makes the better, more reliable trucks: Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Toyota, or GMC?

Who makes the better, more reliable trucks: Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Toyota, or GMC?

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

which one is the best selling truck?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>whichever one has the most people picking it means it's the better than the others
      Is Biden also better than Trump?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Is Biden also better than Trump?
        Yes, but so is litterally anyone.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

FORD

FRICK
    OR
    RACE
    DAILY

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Fix Ot Rgain Dony

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Ford
    So many problems it's not funny. Those things are so fragile it's painful. The guys delivering their blown up engines for rebuild say not to buy Fords but especially the new ones- their own employees from Ford.
    >Dodge
    Fiat-Chrysler now with France involved. You know it, I know it, it's shit. Chrysler was never that reliable to begin with, getting the Germans involved was a mistake, then having the Wops try to fix it was a bigger mistake, then the worst mistake was thinking the French could improve the arrangement. No, don't.
    >Chevy
    It's shit, but at least it's reliably shit I guess. it's the least shit of the three I guess there's your answer. Just disable cylinder deactivation

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Dodge:
    >D - fix
    >O - it
    >D - again
    >G - tony
    >E

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nissan. You may not like, but Frontier is what Peak Performance looks like.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Big 3 fanboys: They're reliable trucks if you do strict maintenance and can use a wrench!
    >PItbull fanatics: They're good non-murderous dogs if you train them expertly and monitor them 24/7!
    Why bother lmao

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

So Toyota?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous
      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Toyota makes great trucks if you don't want to do any towing or hauling

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

What about the Tundra?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Cant haul or tow as much as ford or chevy, and is ugly

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>ford and chevy use cheaper more fragile parts to keep truck lighter and thus payload capacity high
            How true is this

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Completely false

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

chevy although they are overpriced

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You gotta specify size

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I would say Toyota, but I think it's just a meme by this point.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

So, it's the AK-47 of trucks.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Definitely a meme.
      Toyota just hast the advantage of selling that truck worldwide while the big 3 keep their full size trucks in the domestic market.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Post covid Toyota is big poopoo.
      They made turbochargers gay.

Maybe the third world ones are fine, where yeah it's a slow cheapo 4pot but they are not trying to make it fast and epa compliant so it will last. Besides, it's not like they have ring freeways in every city like burgers do, slow is fine..

I'd buy a frontier if I was buying a new compact and a express van cutaway if I wanted a new truck.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

AMC

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Ford
    Either REALLY SHITTY (all the new stuff) or lasts damn near long time if you take care of it (pre 2012).
    >Dodge
    Great engines. Great interior. Shit everything else.
    >Chevy/GMC
    Really nice and decent but doesn't last too long. Overpriced and the value drops HARD over the years.
    >Toyota
    Basic as frick interior, can abuse the frick out of it and it will keep going. Keeps it's values for well over a decade. V4 engine is damn near unkillable.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Dodge
      >Great engines. Great interior. Shit everything else.
      feel like nu-ram really has their shit together, except electrical gremlins past 100k+ miles. but ford gm have those too. anything major? really like a inline 6 in a half ton and want to wait a couple years till they iron out the kinks tbh

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

All I know is there are people that will go off roading and abuse the frick out of new trucks as content. Ram isn't offroad tested like they say it is. All you need to know is that they're mixed in with freaking Chrysler and Fiat.

Guy I know that works on Ford superduty trucks? Wife bought a diesel Ram to tow and move the horses they own. He went out to the midwest to grab it and drive it back, said the suspension is utter shit. Especially the front end.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

What's his opinion on Fords?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

He loves them. BUT you really need to watch what year it was made. It makes a big difference between a gem and bag of shit.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Weird I’ve always heard that rams have pretty good suspensions on their bigger trucks. Got picked up by someone when I broke down in her 4th gen and I though it rode like a dream, especially compared to my C&C variant.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yea, those big Ram diesel trucks have a better reputation.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Any of Ford/GM/Dodge are fine. All three are commonly seen used by tradesmen to do real work.
    Toyota is a consoomer lifestyle vehicle like Jeep that relies on brand image to sell their shit to women and people who consume onions.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

chevy is most reliable
    ford has the most utility
    dodge is longest lasting
    toyota is for terrorists

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ford made the most reliable truck ever in history (8th gen F150 with the I6 and manual everything), GM made the 2nd most reliable truck ever (GMT800 with 6.0 and 4l80e) albeit infinitely more practical than the f150. any modern truck is going to be shit, but if i had to choose, id choose a silverado. toyota makes trailer queens. dodge has always been plagued by electrical issues, but every once in a while they put a good engine and transmission in their vehicles.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

2019 - 2024:
    Toyota --> Dodge --> GMC --> Chevy --> Ford.

2013 - 2018:
    Toyota --> Ford --> GMC/Chevy --> Dodge

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>into toyota trucks
      >doesn't understand how less than and greater than symbols works
      Checks out

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

you must be extremely moronic if you think Toyota is the worst. the only problem is that toyota is for more lighter work which is why the tacoma rules the midsize but the tundra is dead last.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

TESLA

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I have accumulated millions of aggregate miles on my ford pickemups, I am definitely a biased brand loyalist but in terms of all-around performance/reliability/cost of ownership I really don't think you can beat the F series. And I'm not just talking pre-2000s models either, although I have a soft spot for them. The 2v 5.4 was an extremely solid engine, thep 3v 5.4 phaser issues are definitely real but not as common as the internet would have you believe, and if you are scared of that you can get a 4.6 and never worry about it. The 2.7EB is an overbuilt engineering marvel and the 5.0 coyote is a solid, performant engine with a solid track record. Out of the big three, in my experience, Ford electrical has been the least fricked and funky electrical issues is one of the primary reasons I'll send a truck out to pasture. Parts are cheap and plentiful because its one of the most common truck lines in the country, as are instructional internet posts and videos. Thats just my 2c though. I just like them.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This pic is easy OSINT fodder.
      Thanks for sharing

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Thanks bud, here is my face next to a 6.9IDIT for your folder.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Here is muh onions face
          Kek, lots of micro plastics in the water over there huh

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You seem angry.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

new fords have the worst quality, but the most parts. new chevys are meh but also have okay quality, Ram is garbage. that really only leaves Toyota nad Nissan as the best trucks, but both can be pricey for trucks that admittedly lack options, so really you have Ford as the "best" choice

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ambulances here are always built on GM platforms.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They're all shit, they all have the chance to be in the shop more often than not. Pick what you think looks best.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *