Why?

Why?

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

'Cause you're slow. I don't have fast vehicles, so it's definitely because you're slow.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

this, it's always the same slow fricks complaining about being tailgated
      but somehow it never happen to other peoples how wired is that ...

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Whoa badass detected, I bet you're tough and not a pussy

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

But I'm doing 10mph over in the slow lane and the fast lane's wide open

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/JpiCWum.jpg

Why?

I drive the speed limit and relish in the seethe that tailgaters feel when dealing with the consequences of their poor time management skills. Nothing motivates me to drive slower more than to piss off some homosexual who thinks that he's safe from consequences of his actions because he's in his slave cage. I might even drop down a few km just for the funniness of it. Lol! Just thinking about them honking and screaming and punching their own steering wheel cracks me up hahaha.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>km
          Disregard Achmed's opinion

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Wake up 5 minutes earlier Jamarl

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

KREP RIGHT EXCEPT TO PASS YOUR A BAD DRIVER IF I TAILGATE YOU YPURE BREAKING THE LAW BECAUSE YPUR IMPEDING THE FLOW OF MY TRAFFIC YPUR THE REASON WHY THERES SOANY ACCIDENTS AND WHY IM SUPPOSED TO TAILGATE YPU THE SPEED LIMIT ISN'T MEANT FOR GOOD DRIVERS LIKE ME ITS MEANT FOR BAD DRIVERSS LIKE YOU IF I CRASH INTO YOU ITS YOU'RE FAULT AND ILL PITT YOU IF YOUR IN THE EAY BECAUSE I HAVE YO BE SOMEWHERE FAST AND ITLL BE FASTER IF I PUTT YOUR CAR

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Keeping moving and keeping up with traffic is far more important that the speed limit.You cannot self govern, that's why youneed them.
      But you're right, keep right except to pass or I'll try and teach you that lesson. I won't weave around and clip you, but the next guy will.
      This might get it into your head if you're not a child who will double down

Some people are just built moronic. My car moves at constant speed, just overtake me if you wanna go faster.

Are you in the far right lane? Are you camping next to someone improperly using a passing lane?

Whoa badass detected, I bet you're tough and not a pussy

Yeah and bet you are too, just move over

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Are you in the far right lane?
        Yeah. If I'm not passing I go straight there. I'm a croozer. I don't gain meaningful amounts of time by going fast unless I'm hitting the 500 mile mark.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I want to belive you, I've had it happen to me, but the numbers don't play out. Usually if you're being tailgated, you're doing something wrong

Play semantics all you want point is there's a free (fast) lane

Nope, your words influcence your thoughts and not the other way around. The problem with calling it a fast lane is that everyone has their own specdial moronic idea of whats 'fast enough'. There is no speed question in the passing lane. You're either passing or you're not. Soon as someone is behind you, you're not passing, and need to find a gap to get over or increase speed. There is no concept of fast enough.

So you're just moronic and a pussy

I've had my life threatened a number of times, I don't think I'm the pussy here. I'm not the one chimping out when I'm called out for being wrong.
          It will probably get me killed someday.

>No, I just understand lane discipline and the safety of moving and being staggered. I simply want to keep flowing, you sanctimonious moron
          Do you also understand the concept of reaction speed and braking distance? I don't want to have to clean flecks of your crumple zone off my towbar just because some kid fell off his skateboard onto the road and you were hellbent on sitting up my ass for 3 microseconds shaved off your morning commute.

Oh at the end of the day tailgaiting does not good and clearly doesn't teach you Black folk a lesson. I'm not defending it, but no one tailgates for no reason, unless they're also a Black person 😉

Used the analogy time and time again, but everyone remembers the 'not touching you' game from our youth. I was raised properly, so *I* got punished for 'not touching', not my poor brother who finally reacted after a while. You're demonstrating less personal culpability and control than me and my bro at single digit ages. Think on that.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Youre chimping out in autism, stop being autistic and relax

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Just be a better human being, man. It's fricking sad that you can't just do better
            ANd no I'm not chumping out, tat's the Black folk upset I tild them to throw away their trash and follow the rules. DUde even tried calling me white devil, lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're seething, just calm down man

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No 🙂

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Until they make it a law I'll keep on trucking in the leftmost lane

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And I'll just keep reporting you to the police for suspicious activity. Enjoy being pulled over and wasting time.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

see

https://i.imgur.com/J07GIze.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/fu5wKRE.jpg

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's almost like there's 50 different states

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Some people are just built moronic. My car moves at constant speed, just overtake me if you wanna go faster.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Had somebody doing this to me but a lot closer.
    Was doing a steady 90mph and they were still getting pissy, getting within an inch and revving their engine loudly.
    I decided to completely dump my mph in their face.
    They got so fricking mad , I could literally see their moronic face in my rear view clearly.
    After dropping to 60mph and continuing for a while, they eventually moved over to pass, after riding right next to my car matching speed, likely giving me the finger or pulling a gun, didn't care to give them attention to find out.

If you do this, I have no qualms with killing us both, I will absolutely brake check your subhuman ass.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

in the case that occurred in front of me it started when the car at the front doing 10 under and slowing right down for bends wouldn't use the turnouts to let the people behind pass despite the signs everywhere saying to do so. the car behind him (who was in front of me) ended up just passing him over double solids after the guy ignored two turnouts. the slow car only seemed to get the hint when my old ass shitbox shot past him when it was clear, at which point it was like unclogging a sink drain. all the cars behind me went past him and we were all doing 20 over. there was a highway patrol speed trap that didn't do shit because it was a convoy of at least seven various types of car and truck speeding kek

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

BECAUSE YOU ARE SLOW AND WILL NOT MOVE TO THE RIGHT!!!1 DID YOU NOT SEE MY BRIGHTS?!1

But really move to the right if you are slow.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Meanwhile someone's already speeding
      >Meanwhile it's a two lane road
      >Meanwhile there's a center turning lane
      >Meanwhile it's not a highway

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>already doing 10 over in the right lane
    >left lane is open
    >

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>doing 55 in a 45
    >Cars are in front of me

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

the real issue is how poorly that mirror is set up

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'm wondering why his lights are on during a sunny afternoon.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I got stopped by the police for having fog lights on during a clear night.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

This needs to happen more often.
          Every fricking homosexual with fog lights drives with them on 24/7 and views them as "bonus light :)" not giving a solitary frick about anyone else on the road.
          I took all the commonly sold foglight bulbs at work and raised the price 50%. When people complain I shrug my shoulders and blame corporate. Wagie still buys them.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Too bad for you homosexual, I got LED foglights.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Thank you for paying $139.99 plus tax and tip for those LED Sylvanias.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Fog lights, as in the unit, not just the bulbs. They cost a bit more and you don't sell decent brands 😉

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Thanks for reminding me, I'm gonna mark up the LED light bars and pod lights tomorrow.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Sure thing, wagie. I buy from the manufacturer so carry on.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It turns your tail lights on
        It lights up your dash
        Improves visibility, especially during sunrise where your rear view mirror can become unusable

You'll notice commercial/business vehicles always have their lights on, they're supposed to.
        It's for safety.
        Honestly I judge hard and think you're a moron when you drive around without your lights on. There's zero drawback to doing so and it's much safer.

No I don't think I will move over, I feel very comfortable going 5 over, and theres nothing you're gonna do about it. Are you going to get out of your car and pull me out at 70 mph? Are you gonna bump into me? I would be a shame if you did and had to defend myself with 20 round mag

Do the same tough guy routine standing in a doorway somewhere if you're so bold and brave, Black person

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Lamo, at least make the door way analogy similar you moron

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's the same thing. It's not illegal, it's just really rude. Only difference is you're not protected by a steel cage. If you're so brave and this is the only way you get your kicks, go do that instead and let me know how long it takes before you get your shit wrecked.
            I understand, I feel the same 'i will kill both of us to prove a point' rage in my car, but I do the right thing. You're doing the wrong thing. DO better.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

How is standing in a door way similar to not going fast enough? A better example is a hallway with people walking and I rage because I want to run and start breathing down people necks. Standing in a entrance would be if I just park longways on the highway. So you're just kinda low IQ I guess idk how this is hard

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I understand, I feel the same 'i will kill both of us to prove a point' rage in my car

I don't feel that, what the frick is wrong with you? I'm not bothered by anyone unless they're endangering me.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Doing the wrong thing on the road is endangering me

But I'm doing 10mph over in the slow lane and the fast lane's wide open

Fast lane isn't a thing, only the lane of travel and various passing lanes

[...]
            I drive the speed limit and relish in the seethe that tailgaters feel when dealing with the consequences of their poor time management skills. Nothing motivates me to drive slower more than to piss off some homosexual who thinks that he's safe from consequences of his actions because he's in his slave cage. I might even drop down a few km just for the funniness of it. Lol! Just thinking about them honking and screaming and punching their own steering wheel cracks me up hahaha.

See love this idea that it's always a moron who didn't leave early enough.
            No, I just understand lane discipline and the safety of moving and being staggered. I simply want to keep flowing, you sanctimonious moron

Their balls are just big enough to pressure you with passive aggression to speed up but not big enough to just pass you in the wrong lane.

I'm simply trying to teach you that you are in the incorrect lane. Our country started going to shit when this 'im grown no one will tell me what to do 'bullshit started and it ain't just the Black folk

Ya ever tell someone to pick up their litter? You better be ready to defend your life for it and it's bullshit. It takes a fricking village, c**ts

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Play semantics all you want point is there's a free (fast) lane

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So you're just moronic and a pussy

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>No, I just understand lane discipline and the safety of moving and being staggered. I simply want to keep flowing, you sanctimonious moron
            Do you also understand the concept of reaction speed and braking distance? I don't want to have to clean flecks of your crumple zone off my towbar just because some kid fell off his skateboard onto the road and you were hellbent on sitting up my ass for 3 microseconds shaved off your morning commute.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No I don't think I will move over, I feel very comfortable going 5 over, and theres nothing you're gonna do about it. Are you going to get out of your car and pull me out at 70 mph? Are you gonna bump into me? I would be a shame if you did and had to defend myself with 20 round mag

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Their balls are just big enough to pressure you with passive aggression to speed up but not big enough to just pass you in the wrong lane.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Someone with big balls isn't scared of being late to work or wherever it is they feel they need to be a few seconds faster than if they just sat behind you at a safe distance.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>roll down window
    >throw out piss bottle

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why not?

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Whenever I see someone tailgating me I always start going slower to piss them off. It’s always so fricking wageslave who’s desperately trying to not get fired by Mr. Sheckelburg. These idiots only have themselves to blame and I joyfully do my part to frick with them

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why do people get so mad at tailgating? just move into the right lane and everything is fine.. the car tailgating you passes you and everyone goes on their merry way lol. And if both lanes are going slow as frick, well no shit ur gonna get tailgated - speed the frick up and let traffic flow better

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I like how all the seething homosexuals in this thread assume that tailgating only occurs on two lane roads

I bet you morons tailgate and scream when you are behind someone only going 5 over on a curvy one lane road

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

for me it was some late model subaru, probably an outback or some shit, that couldn't seem to just keep his speed steady and slowed right down for the gentlest bends. meanwhile im having to hit the brakes because cruising at the speed limit was fast enough for me to catch up to him and become a tailgater. eventually passing him in an overtaking section in my shitbox camry was apparently spitting on his mother's grave because he honked his horn as i went past, and was now miraculously capable of doing 40 above the posted limit through some pretty tight bends, although it did look like he was struggling kek

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why what?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *