1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

if you can't pass this dude that's a YOU problem

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i passed him, just, why

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Because he's a fricking road cyclist and they're universally entitled c**ts.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Because that's where cyclists are supposed to be when there isn't a bike lane, bike path or shared sidewalk.

More importantly why the frick is there are a half-wide turn lane with a solid line to your left? What's the point of that strip of asphalt if it's too narrow to drive on and you're not allowed to drive on it?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Because that's where cyclists are supposed to be when there isn't a bike lane, bike path or shared sidewalk.
          By law, yes. But it'd be safer if they weren't in the road and that sidewalk (side street?) is big enough for 2 bikes to pass each other.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just pay attention and act accordingly. You have a license, you probably consider yourself a good driver, what's so difficult about it? Or is your actual point just your convenience?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes, I know how to deal with it. I'm just saying it isn't safe when there is a safer option right there. Safety is more important than law.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Sure, but this is where some people will follow the stupid law, and others(like me) would ride on the sidewalk.
            Easy solution.
            Change the law.
            Oh, and if the rider is doing 15+mph a bike lane can be safer then some sidewalks that have entry/exits frequently.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Was it safer for the boy on the sidewalk I saw strapped to a board and taken away in an ambulance when the driver on said side street didn't stop for their right turn and completely ran him over?

No, with rare exception, safest place to be is going with the direction of traffic, on the street.

Sure, but this is where some people will follow the stupid law, and others(like me) would ride on the sidewalk.
            Easy solution.
            Change the law.
            Oh, and if the rider is doing 15+mph a bike lane can be safer then some sidewalks that have entry/exits frequently.

Worst hit I ever took from a car was on the sidewalk. It was a busier road so I thought, hey, lets take the sidewalk, well c**t never fricking checked; ripped my eyebrow off, tacoed my bike, and smashed my glasses into my fricking face. He was not punished for it and the police sent me between two towns cause paperwork is hard 🙁

For context, the picture in OP was taken in Sweden where to ride on the road with a bicycle you need to have all the necessary lights, which this guy doesn't have.
            Meanwhile the sidewalk, unless it specifically says not to ride your bike there, you may ride your bike on it, which the gentleman on the right is doing.

Don't care
            Love how your types are all frick the government regulations, my car freedom, but you turn into bootlicking homosexuals when it means you can get that tiny bit of revenge on those mean ole cyclists, lol

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>They can't ride my bike on the sidewalk! They HAVE to be In the more dangerous road! It's the law!
            >what do you MEAN he was legally supposed to be on the sidewalk? Since when do you people care about laws?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Bikes aren't legally supposed to be on the sidewalk

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

For context, the picture in OP was taken in Sweden where to ride on the road with a bicycle you need to have all the necessary lights, which this guy doesn't have.
            Meanwhile the sidewalk, unless it specifically says not to ride your bike there, you may ride your bike on it, which the gentleman on the right is doing.

Yes he was

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No bikes are forbidden from sidewalks nearly everywhere across our country. Like I said, when it needs it, I'll take it, but I have to ride very slowly and cautiously to the point of walking speed.

Not OP. I don't feel entitled. I am entitled. To whatever I want. Calling someone entitled refutes nothing. It actually makes them more correct because it means they did something to piss off your equality slave morality.

Thank you, yeah I'm entitled to the roads I pay for, continue to pay for, and have to share with fourwheelers all day.
            Full time car users would piss their pants if they had to be held to CDL holder standards. They think fair is exactly the same except when it comes to that.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

wrong, get your poorshit off the road

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the law doesn't care about your feelings

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This changes the context and the cyclist on the road was just being a tard. I see tards in cars everyday.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That is way too sensible.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>hurr durr u need 2 hev lites in the middle of the day in summer

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I don't make the rules.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Oh, so the bike cuck really is just a homosexual Can't pretend to be surprised though.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

boo hoo homosexual :^)

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nothing here is wrong, you're just mad cause you feel entitled, sorry
    Can't whip ass on a MUP and that drop makes leaving the MUP difficult

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not OP. I don't feel entitled. I am entitled. To whatever I want. Calling someone entitled refutes nothing. It actually makes them more correct because it means they did something to piss off your equality slave morality.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

riding a /n/ on sidewalks is actually a crime, you are legally required to ride on the road and get ran over by angry Black folk.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just run that homosexual over.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *