Why are american made vehicles such shit quality?

Why are american made vehicles such shit quality?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

lol...

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

what vehicles are those from

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Rustcoma

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

what year tacomas are those?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

How about you do some research before shit talking other brands?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

research? like researching where tacomas were made?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

dayum shawty got back sheeeeesh

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

perro caca

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/tmhSb7n.jpeg

How about you do some research before shit talking other brands?

you know thats american vehicle, hilux is much better truck.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

japs cant make trucks, they are purely for larpers

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Fpbp

https://i.imgur.com/KkU8Nv8.png

It's a falseflag post.
      The OP is an American auto shill and is trying to incite disagreements so he can post his anti-foreign auto material that he has already set aside while reducing the credibility of the opposition.
      Same shit happens on /k/ every day.

It's no secret that many auto manufacturers are letting their quality slide, rushing development, using cheaper alternatives, using Mexican labor, etc etc. Why can we just band together and agree that these companies need to get their fricking shit together?

Cope more weeb Black personmutt

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

No argument, dumbass

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

That's a toyota in OP

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

what model?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/vFBtlrx.jpeg

lol...

Mexican grill

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

why did you repost this

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

It's a falseflag post.
      The OP is an American auto shill and is trying to incite disagreements so he can post his anti-foreign auto material that he has already set aside while reducing the credibility of the opposition.
      Same shit happens on /k/ every day.

It's no secret that many auto manufacturers are letting their quality slide, rushing development, using cheaper alternatives, using Mexican labor, etc etc. Why can we just band together and agree that these companies need to get their fricking shit together?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>It's a falseflag post.
        >The OP is an American auto shill and is trying to incite disagreements so he can post his anti-foreign auto material that he has already set aside while reducing the credibility of the opposition.
        morons will immediately jump to attack OP but it takes a high IQ individual to spot this true behavior.
        It happens on every fricken board.
        Even on /misc/ with IDs they just have another shill or VPN on standby.

• 1 week ago
          Chud Anon

I often start threads with my oppositions view point states in the most moronic way possible, then bump it with a mobile post on a different IP with a preprepared statement countering the viewpoint. Sometime I do this before bed and wake up to a thread with 200+ replies.

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

On some forums, the chinese posters do something similar. They create controversial threads to distract attention from any trending anti-chinese thread. Many posters fall for it and the posting in the thread about chinese problems dies off.

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Sad when yellows are so insecure about everything they must always resort to their autos

5. 1 week ago
    p

just heard my gf fart in the other room wtf

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

girls dont fart your dating a trammy

• 1 week ago
        p

her dick got pregante

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

They're fine honestly, it's just the interiors that are hot dogshit. In terms of reliability I'd trust most GM or Chrysler products over anything European any day of the week. Except a white- or redblock Volvo.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

And yes I did deliberately omit Ford, frick Ford, most inept automaker in lecurrentyear bar none. Tesla build quality is trash on purpose, they don't count, they at least *could* make good cars if they tried.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

how many teslas have you owned

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

zero but I've sat in and worked on enough to know how dogshit they are, the "models" i.e. all but the roadster and cybertruck) are engineered quite well, especially more recent models, but they're assembled by actual chimpanzees. You can definitely tell where the cost cutting went, and it's not the design.

never worked on anything german I see

German cars are at least nice on the off chance that they work, and most of them aren't a huge pain to work on when they inevitably break. Yes the amount of wrenching you have to do will make you want to have a nice day, but the actual process of wrenching won't. BMWs moreso than most. Least reliable German brand but honestly I don't think you could make such complex cars more of a joy to work on. Fords break constantly, they suck to work on, and they're not even any good when they do work.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>but the actual process of wrenching won't
            there it is, you have no idea what you're talking about
            >Fords break constantly, they suck to work on
            fords are piss easy to work on and parts are dirt cheap with loads of salvage yards for poorgays. I did a whole 4 to 5 lug conversion including four wheel disc brakes for $400. Nice brembos are just $250 more

here's the process for replacing a clutch on a 944 https://clarks-garage.com/shop-manual/clutch-01.htm
            it's not just big jobs either, a water pump requires removing the timing belt

wrenchlet

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>you have no idea what you're talking about
            Motherfricker I've worked in a goddamn BMW dealership

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Explains it, you had access to all the stupid special tools they require

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Ah yes the specialized Sonic ratchets. Aside from software we hardly used anything specialized. Yes you have to take half the damn car apart, but I'd rather strip an E90 down to a bare chassis and reassemble it than try to take the head off a Mondeo.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Are BMWs mechanics like that borg VAG engine?

https://i.imgur.com/Cw1lIiN.gif

>but the actual process of wrenching won't
            there it is, you have no idea what you're talking about
            >Fords break constantly, they suck to work on
            fords are piss easy to work on and parts are dirt cheap with loads of salvage yards for poorgays. I did a whole 4 to 5 lug conversion including four wheel disc brakes for $400. Nice brembos are just $250 more

here's the process for replacing a clutch on a 944 https://clarks-garage.com/shop-manual/clutch-01.htm
            it's not just big jobs either, a water pump requires removing the timing belt

wrenchlet

>Fords are piss easy
            AWD Ford 500 would like a word with you.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>that borg VAG engine?
            Dare I say elaborate? Not a ton of experience with VW AG but they do have a silimar thing to BMW, I'm very much not a fan of German cars but they have a way of making their cars intuitive to work on, especially compared to how daunting they look. Except newer Mercedes models.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>AWD Ford 500 would like a word with you.
            >If I use this specific example that nobody liked then I'm right and the thousands of easy to work on cars and trucks magically stop existing!!!

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

>AWD Ford 500 would like a word with you.
            I have one. Biggest pain is remembering the real calipers screw in backwards. Alternator wasn't as easy as most but better than the 3.0 Escape.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

ah so a double moron, your job is my hobby suck my wiener

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Any wonder why it's past tense

>yes the amount of wrenching you have to do will make you want to have a nice day, but the actual process of wrenching won't
            Holy wall of cope lmao. Only a turd-colored monkey could think this

btw Fords are better than turkroach shitpiles

I take it you don't speak from experience. I'd kill myself before I'd own either, I'm absolutely not defending BMWs, I'm just trying to convey how unfathomably dogshit Fords are by how they make BMWs look good

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>waoh it's so cool and zany wrenching on my turkmobile!!1!
            >durr I ain't defending them
            Try again shitskin

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Your the fricking, shitskin only mexisharts like ford.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>Your the fricking, shitskin
            Go back to school Paco and maybe you'll advance beyond lube tech

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

that guy isn't me, and if you noticed I said I quit lol

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

I think you omitted the part where I was comparing to a Ford. Yes you have to take half the damn car apart to change an air filter and yes I hate it. But somehow a 3 cylinder Ford manages to be a bigger pain in the ass to take apart than a V8 5 series. For how complex they are, BMW does a respectable job making their cars serviceable. If only they DIN'T FRICKING REQUIRE A BIWEEKLY ENGINE REBUILD. A Ford has all the flaws of a BMW with none of the redeeming features (which again is surprisingly good serviceability, and at least being a nice car to drive on the off chance that it's actually in working order).

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>yes the amount of wrenching you have to do will make you want to have a nice day, but the actual process of wrenching won't
            Holy wall of cope lmao. Only a turd-colored monkey could think this

btw Fords are better than turkroach shitpiles

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

never worked on anything german I see

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Ford never went bankrupt

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>whiteblockgays
      insane levels of cope

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Can't hold a candle to the almighty redblock but still leaps and bounds ahead of anything French, Italian, or German

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Asian vehicles are overrated.
    Any of the big 3 trucks are fine.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I'm not American but I see no strong argument in favour any of them, I'd just pick the one I like the look of

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

I prefer Ford just because the company didn't need a bailout like the others

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous
    • 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>Toyota
      >Nissan
      >Honda

Correct. All 3 make fine trucks.

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I was just to make this thread!
    American cars are like 1960s Jap cars, or 90s asiatic cars. They are so fricking bad and it doesn't make any sense.
    They've been in business for 100 years and then some and they're this bad at quality and reliability? How?

• 1 week ago
      Chud Anon

Because American automakers will ALWAYS get bailouts, no matter what trash they build.

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

We only need it to LOOK rugged.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

How do this happen? I've been raping my midsize with a 3 ton trailer, way over the rating and it's been chugging along for years now.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

One guess would be that these are all modified for offroading -- different tires, suspension, etc. These all diminish the actual payload and tow rating of these trucks. Combine that with people who don't understand towing, and get a trailer which is just barely within spec unloaded, and in practice is overweight when the car and trailer are fully loaded, and you can run into problems like this.

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Ford queers seething lmao

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

sord feers queefing

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Every company in america hires blacks because their country is filled with them. Why would you ever buy something made by a black moron

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

funny i did that exact same thing only mine is about 1/2" long instead of 40

why cargo rings are a thing

13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>secure what appears to be a 55 gal drum with orange ratchet straps
    >hook it to the inside lip of the bed instead of a cargo clip
    >morons break stuff by misusing equipment
    No commercially available vehicle has body panels that are going to survive approximately 500lbs of shifting weight with a contact point the size of a pencil. You might as well critique a car for losing it's bumper because a moron used that as the jack point to lift the entire vehicle.

14. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

You really shouldn't be putting anything considerably heavy in the bed of any pickup truck one tone and under. Contrary to what sales language may lead you to believe 1ton and under pickups are classified as light duty trucks according to DOT. The beds just are not designed to secure considerable amounts of mass. If you need to carry something heavy get a trailer.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *