Why are cars so damn expensive?

Why are cars so damn expensive?

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

earnings still at 90s levels but law forcing you to buy car with 2020s tech and inflation

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this and well, with how your country is designed you're shit out of luck if you decide not to own a car so they can decide whatever price they want

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This so fricking much. I was getting paid 30$ in the 90s, now i'm getting paid 35$ in 2024. My benefits to my job has drastically approved, like I think they're the only one with a 5k annual limit no waiting period dental care. I've done the math and if I didn't have any of these benefits I would be making 50$ p/h but then I wouldn't get a 60-day yearly paid leave of absence.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

homie is in his 50s posting on DA get a life lil bro
        old ass homie

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You will be here forever. DA is aol for boomers.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

mate im 24 and im sure as frick i will be there in my 50s unless i die and/or ww3 happens
          time flies fricking fast and i already feel like i wasted my life

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>24
            >wasted my life
            shut the entire frick up bro
            you have no idea how bad I wish I was 24. you have nothing but time. gtfo of here and get to work pussy

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they are not expensive enough
    I want the roads to be fricking empty and only the worthy to occupy them
    the poor shouldn't be allowed to drive on MY roads

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They're ones paying the taxes to MAINTAIN the damn roads, anon. I just hate that my state is giving fricking illegals drive only IDs that don't even count as an ID. The amount of hit and runs and frickers getting arrested for no insurance is insane (they're sky rocketing the rates while not even paying it). PLUS the shitty New Yorkers that came here to escape covid and jacked up the prices on everything. Now they're slowly leaving but not fast enough. Frick all of them.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you can get cars from 2018 and older for pretty cheap now

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>pretty cheap

What a shit car for the money and miles, holy frick

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It really sucks because I need to replace mine. Cars are more expensive now than 10 years ago, not the equivalent newer cars, the exact same cars. I have been telling myself that surely prices will come back down for years now.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

plenty of cars under $1k
    well maybe not plenty anymore but the deals are out there
    just got to reach your hand out and grab them

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I found rich people just wanting to get rid of their stuff have the best prices because they already have more than enough and don't give a damn. Good condition too since its sitting in a garage somewhere.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it's annoying and time consuming dealing with car buyers. It's worth it to just let it go cheap to the first guy that shows up.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yea I can imagine and I've heard stories when I would go looking around. One guy said he had like 20 people lined up to look at it but I'm the ONLY guy that showed up. Funny shit. But then you got guys trying to say "don't lowball me man! It's in good condition! No rust!" While you can see it's fricking painted over and a hole in the frame and wants damn near MSRP when it's almost a decade old. My fellow Americans honestly deserve Gods judgement (including myself..but for different reasons).

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I guess you haven't been looking for car in the past 10 years, because this definitely isn't true

New norm is $3k for a running car in most major cities

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bought mine for 500 eurobucks, doesn't seem that expensive

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's definitely not the USA and it's israeli banking practices

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cars aren't more expensive, it's that we have all been made poorer through currency inflation.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Learn how to buy things. Learn how to wrench. Learn not to be poor. You won't, but cost of living drops like a rock once you do.

If vehicles are expensive you're doing ir wrong. No one needs a new car, that's a vanity purchase. Any decent vehicle is good for a couple of decades outside the rust belt and many Anon's collections are rolling proof, like the Anon with even more trucks than me.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They aren't. You can get a brand new vw jetta for $21k. If you can't afford that then the real question is why are you so poor?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *