UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Is VW also that bad?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Vw is lego and easy to work on if you know how to hold a ratchet. Bmw is pain and tears. In the picture is the 750i f01 4.4 twinturbo engine.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

They're worse tbh

https://i.imgur.com/phKIX6e.png

Why are Germans not buying German cars?

Do you mean actual Germans or "the new germans"?

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Tesla is more advanced than any german car. German cars used to be known for their cutting edge technology. they'd usually experiment with shit first, and then you'd start seeing it on other manufacturers. Now Tesla has left them behind, with them constantly trying to play catch up, and build "tesla killers" like the Taycan.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>German cars used to be known for their cutting edge technology
      Lol, when was that?

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Fricking Fiat is outselling Germans EVs
    what the frick

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Germans EVs
      Those EVs have absolutely disastrous UX and feel cheap on the inside. They've somehow made something worse than Tesla's touch screen crap with their German-engineered touch-sensitive surfaces and multi-function buttons. The software's pretty crap too, or at least it was in early versions.
      They don't make their own batteries right now and have multiple suppliers, so enjoy the lottery I guess.
      The platform as a whole doesn't seem hopeless, but I suspect a lot of people are just waiting for a bigger facelift to fix all the fails and maybe see where the prices settle at.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>buying
    no one buys cars anymore, it's 2024

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because german cars suck, suck seriously, i refused to get anything german made after mid 2000s because it's just paying to own a problem. But that is the kind of shit you get for drinking your own koolaid of "superior engineering", things got to the popint where italian and french cars are more reliable than krautwagens. Also, after you reach the point of enlightenment you realize you just should buy a jap and be done with the headache.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

no, it's because tesla effectively only sells 1 model in that segment, while almost all other manufacturers have multiple. if you group by manufacturer instead of model, tesla is like number 4 or 5.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I'm not limiting my opinion to EVs, although in that particular segment i would say it holds even stronger. Krautwagens suck in general sense.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

https://www.kba.de/DE/Statistik/Fahrzeuge/Neuzulassungen/MonatlicheNeuzulassungen/monatl_neuzulassungen_node.html
          >germany total sales by manufacturer in february
          VW: 40361
          Mercedes: 20070
          BMW: 16096
          Skoda: 15848
          Audi: 14274
          Seat: 11761
          Opel: 11571
          Ford: 7699
          Hyundai: 6998
          Toyota: 6616
          tesla: 6038

germany is overwhelmingly buying german cars. you're falling for a misleading ev propaganda tweet by op that's looking at a skewed data point to try to push a false narrative that people are buying up teslas when they're not.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://www.kba.de/DE/Statistik/Fahrzeuge/Neuzulassungen/MonatlicheNeuzulassungen/monatl_neuzulassungen_node.html
        >germany total sales by manufacturer in february
        VW: 40361
        Mercedes: 20070
        BMW: 16096
        Skoda: 15848
        Audi: 14274
        Seat: 11761
        Opel: 11571
        Ford: 7699
        Hyundai: 6998
        Toyota: 6616
        tesla: 6038

germany is overwhelmingly buying german cars. you're falling for a misleading ev propaganda tweet by op that's looking at a skewed data point to try to push a false narrative that people are buying up teslas when they're not.

the different models don't compete with one another. you're basically comparing VW's entire lineup to Tesla. car for car Tesla wins.

its like me saying GM's luxury cars outsell Germany when you include all their luxury optioned trucks.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>walk into vw dealership to buy an suv
          >have 7 models to choose from
          >walk into tesla dealership to buy suv
          >have 1 model to choose from
          big brain needed for this one apparently.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Walk into a toyota dealership
            >can choose between the Rav4, Toyota sequia, and 4Runner
            >none of these cars compete with one another and people who want either will not settle for the other
            big brain needed indeed.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Also, after you reach the point of enlightenment you realize you just should buy a jap and be done with the headache.

I’m not trolling but this is true if you get a reliable nippon-shitbox. I’ve never before had a car this reliable.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>expensive as frick
    >not subsidized by the government anymore so even more expensive
    >not what German people want in a car because German cars are now built for Arab money and Chinese
    people simply can't afford German cars anymore
    also you're only looking at electric cars, and Germans were hilariously late to the party when it comes to EVs.
    the people that could afford a German EV usually don't buy an EV because they can afford ICE cars, and the people that would want an EV can't afford German ones so they buy Renaults or Fiats

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *