Why are Japanese cars so tiny?

Are they just the right size, or undersized as a cope for taxes/narrow roads/cost reduction purposes?

CRIME Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why are Japanese people so tiny?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I’m not entirely sure. Even the chinese mocked them for it 1,300 years ago. I think their lack of nutrition played a major role until recently, but they’re still short even compared to koreans.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They don't eat good

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Japanese men don't go through typical puberty, they're bodies testosterone production peak in the later stages of life

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's a clean S130

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it was because people were poor after the war and they wanted to stimulate growth in the car industry

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Makes sense when you have dense cities. I wish cars were smaller in general, not kei tier small, but 80s golf sized. Im not speaking about american trucks since I dont live in America, but here in Europe, in most c**ts, these huge EV SUVs and SUVs in general are very big and inconvenient for cities. They take up a lot of room which will just end up in higher taxes and costs for cars in general in order to softly force people out of cars.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

kei size should be standard around the world unless you need to do heavy lifting

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

For job commuters who never leave their cities, yes. Maybe not Kei but they certainly do not need SUVs.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

> they certainly do not need SUVs.
          And you don’t need a smartphone, computer, or an onahole. Frick you.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>kei size should be standard
        ...for you.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

what do you have/do that requires something bigger? kei cars can be made to go faster as well, they are only slow in japan because of regulations, so xboxhueg american road systems wouldnt be an issue.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

An argument for a bigger car is of course the extra room for stuff. Like here in Norway for example, having a big car to drive in terrible conditions with firewood, gas etc. is good. Which is why everyone should have two cars, one for weekends and one commuting (kei).

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

None of your concern, commie.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

translation: i waste money on a vehicle that uses ridiculous amounts of gas because its "alpha" and then complain about high gas prices

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

My money is also none of your concern, commie.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A car should fit a 160 cm Ikea desk or a 55" TV, things like that. But yeah SUVS and cuckovers fricking suck they even block your view in front with their blacked out windows so you can't see the traffic ahead. A hatchback or an estate car if you need more space is always better.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>A car should fit a 160 cm Ikea desk or a 55" TV, things like that.
            It's not about the cargo, it's about the cabin space. People should be able to take off or put on their winter coats inside the car without hitting anything with their elbows at least.
            >they even block your view in front with their blacked out windows so you can't see the traffic ahead
            Unironically skill issue. Go back to driving school.
            >hatchback
            Short trunk, vertical space gets eaten by the sloped window, and the said window is always dirty without any real benefits compared to sedans.
            >or an estate
            Slightly better, though modern estates have shortened trunks compared even to their 1990s counterparts.
            >car
            Not that utilitarian sadly. That only works if you live in the flatlands and don't leave well-maintained roads.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Unironically skill issue. Go back to driving school.
            Go back to sucking dicks. If you drive in a normal car and there's a tall wide SUV with a blacked out rear window in front of you in town then you can't see the fricking traffic in front of it without swerving in your lane. Back when cars were normal sized and didn't have blacked out windows from the factory this wasn't a problem.

>and the said window is always dirty
            ??? then use the wipers

>without any real benefits compared to sedans
            Sedans are absolutely useless, they can't even fit a lawnmower or a washing machine or most furniture or really any object that's both long and tall. A Twingo has more utility than any sedan

>>car
            >Not that utilitarian sadly. That only works if you live in the flatlands and don't leave well-maintained roads.
            99% of people don't go offroad, not that you'd need a trugg to do that

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm sorry you seem to be moronic.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

great argument gaytron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I decided that anything I can write will be wasted on you. You can't drive properly, you can't think (except about sucking dicks), you don't even have basic reading comprehension. In short, you're moronic.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>a Twingo
            >"You don't need a truck"

Why do Europoors think their opinion matters at all?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

kei size should be standard around the world unless you need to do heavy lifting

translation: i waste money on a vehicle that uses ridiculous amounts of gas because its "alpha" and then complain about high gas prices

seethe europoor

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You're a small guy

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yet I don't fit in kei cars, at least in the Jimny.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

seriously

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, my dwarfish friend got one, the previous gen. I don't feel comfortable sitting that close to the door, I like to have more space and being able to move more freely inside the cab.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

no, i meant, do you seriously not get the joke

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

if you have to explain it, it’s a shitty “joke”

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

imagine being so new that you dont know baneposting. there must be a new wave of tourists.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Cope.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If I told you the joke would you die?

• 2 weeks ago
            Greased Geese

4u

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Kei cars are extremely small. Even a first gen Twingo is both too long and too wide to qualify.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>narrow roads
    This mostly (although, kei cars exist as a way to skirt tax regulations). There are roads in Tokyo where even a compact car can be a tight fit and something like an F150 would be just a non-starter. Also, historically there's not that much demand for large vehicles here (Toyota, Honda, Nissan etc don't sell any of their larger models domestically).

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

While it is increasing, they are not as overweight/fat as most others so they fit easily in a small car. The average American for example can't fit in a normal sized car and need to do a 6~ point turn due to their stomachs hit the wheel

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Cheap Taxes.
    Retired bureaucrats are REVOLVING DOORS

>Narrow roads
    Some areas only allow small cars

>Cost savings
    Due to size, weight, and displacement restrictions, development costs are higher than for conventional cars.

They are just feeding low-income people to keep the revolving door open.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because a long time ago Japan introduces these laws to save on space and fuel declaring cars to be very very tiny. The makers at the time petitioned the government because the laws were ridiculous. The Japanese government then did the unthinkable and worked with the car makers to come up with a reasonable standard to replace the ridiculous one. That is the foundation of the kei car and also why there is a very brief era of obscenely small Japanese cars.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Japan probably has to get a lot of its oil from China who it hates so they lessen the burden by making the cars more efficient.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *