why are millennials soo aggressive?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

their parents promised them that they'd rule the world if they simply went to college and when they did, and their lives didn't turn out how they envisioned, they became bitter.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That's GenZ though. Millennials actually got into good jobs for going to college.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Nah millennials get fricked hard by the 2008 crash, they're only just now getting into roles they should have been in 10 years ago. All the low-mid management jobs got hoovered up by redundant overqualified xoomers, the the boomers are straight up not retiring until they're physically incapable of working, meaning gen X is staying in mid level roles way way longer than the boomers did, which keeps millenials and zoomers stuck in the ditches
        >t. millenial that only just got a low tier management role after the 51yo previous manager got promoted to fill the site manager role who fricking died of a heart attack in his office at 79

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Are you switching companies every 2 to 3 years? That is how you have to meaningfully grow your salary these days. Loyalty to one company keeps you stagnant.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I've only been with this one for ~18 months so far, I'll probably stay to 2026 or 7 before I move, the commutes quite short and I like my coworkers

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I wonder if it will occur to Boomers, now at the end, that they're the worst generation in history, or if they'll die as blissfully oblivious as they've lived.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Literally everyone has said that about their parents throughout all of history

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No one's ever said that about the Silent Generation or Greatest Generation

They are honored even today

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You would hear it often if you hung around boomers more instead of avoiding them like the plague

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nobody complains about gen Xers
            They've literally done nothing wrong. Mainly because they've done nothing, and they're proud of it

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm sure their zoomer children think otherwise but I couldn't tell you cause I don't hang around 14 year olds

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The current internet hellscape is directly caused by Xoomers in positions of authority. They are the cause of corporations being so rapacious (after all, Xoomers are now the CEOs).

I thought xoomers were too apathetic to procreate, have children, or have any career or executive aspirations

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The current internet hellscape is directly caused by Xoomers in positions of authority. They are the cause of corporations being so rapacious (after all, Xoomers are now the CEOs).

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>to fill the site manager role who fricking died of a heart attack in his office at 79
          COBOL dev moment

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I was going to say the same thing as , but

Are you switching companies every 2 to 3 years? That is how you have to meaningfully grow your salary these days. Loyalty to one company keeps you stagnant.

nailed me. I've been with the same company for 12 years now. Everyone I know is making 6 figs, but I'm stuck a hair below $90k. I'll never be able to afford a fun car.

most zoomers have entered the workforce and post on this site now. a lot of the millenials who were the first posters on the site in the 2000s have also left.

>a lot of the millenials who were the first posters on the site in the 2000s have also left.
          We're here forever.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I am very good at my job. This is not my talking its coworkers; Ive had 3 bosses in the past week tell me how good I am & they want me to stay/come back.
      My reward for this? A Terrible life; I shouldve roped decades ago. Damn right Im bitter.

Kids, dont be like me. Dont fall for the scam.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

if your bosses are begging you to stay, but don't want to increase your salary, then you should REALLY look for another job

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

am, finding nothing. I think Im better at doing jobs than getting them. Or somethings wrong; idk. I cant get ahead.
          Like I said, dont be like me.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

ding ding ding

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Flippybippy

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

rage=no skill

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

their parents promised them that they'd rule the world if they simply went to college and when they did, and their lives didn't turn out how they envisioned, they became bitter.

https://i.imgur.com/kMKxGS7.jpg

being fit makes your angry

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

How do I get a fat teenage GF?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I know there are more fatties than ever, but BMI can be a moronic calculator. neing 140lbs at 5'11 is within the normal range and not hungry skeleton territory. I call bullshit, no adult male should weigh so little

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>X is reaching retirement/sunday driver age
    >Z doesn't/can't/won't drive
    Going to go ahead and assume it's because Millennials are most of the traffic, and most of the cars on the road that actually have somewhere to be.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

yea, i don't think so. millennials are poor. so a lot of them probably ride the bus along with zoomers. they also work loser jobs, and its more likely that the boomers and Gen X actually have somewhere important to be, considering they tend to have the senior positions at companies.

millennials are just bitter losers.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

moronic Black personmutt

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

butthurt millennial.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I accept your concession

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

you accept your bosses dark meat in your mouth.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Mutt's law

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

moron who doesn't know what that meme means.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>t. mutt who can't stop thinking about BBC
            kek just give up Black personmutt

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

don't project your fetish onto me.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>t. Black personmutt

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

don't project your composition onto me.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

WE ARE NOT AGGRESSIVE IN ANY WAY !

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>be a millennial
    >just trying to drive home from work
    >it's a 2hr commute
    >tired as frick
    >cop has someone pulled over ahead
    >everyone one is slowing down and moving over if possible, as they should be
    >some douchebag "back the blue" trucker decides to cut you off and drive in the middle of the road and drive 10mph, creating an unnecessary rolling road block
    >he won't let anyone around him, swerving to prevent you from going around
    >rage ensues
    do i blame them? no. if i were forced to drive that same stupid 2hr commute, and I never got a break, i'd probably be a bit irritable after work too.
    so, remember, frick truckers that suck the wieners of police officers, and let millennials drive home in peace.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>2hr commute
      The time loss alone makes even substantial pay increases questionable in its value.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

apparently it's worth it to the hundreds of cars I see commuting from Chattanooga to Knoxville every morning at 4am. Must be a southern thing.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

apparently it's worth it to the hundreds of cars I see commuting from Chattanooga to Knoxville every morning at 4am. Must be a southern thing.

i don't even like my 10 minute commute.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I did a 90 minute commute one summer, and you kind of get used to it. It's not like most people will have the energy to do much after being awake for 10+ hours, 8+ of which were work. Kind of beats getting home and watching TV until you fall asleep to do it all again tomorrow.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

my 30-minute comfy commute which is 27 minutes of driving in a straight line already makes me question whether it's worth losing an hour just sitting every day. I take my laptop home every day, and drive to the office to plug it in to the monitors at my desk and do my work. it's a massive waste of time and gas and I hope in 20 years we're gonna look back on this type of shit and wonder what the frick everyone was thinking.
        not sure whether the commercial real estate industry will let that happen thoughever.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It should be legal to execute people like that on the spot.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>millenials are in their 40s now

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

most zoomers have entered the workforce and post on this site now. a lot of the millenials who were the first posters on the site in the 2000s have also left.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You never truly leave. You always come back. The ride never ends.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>a lot of the millenials who were the first posters on the site in the 2000s have also left
        Where did they go?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

they grew up and got lives. think about all the tripgays that were on DA for example.

Type R
          MuhV6
          HeartBreaker
          Termi
          Frosty
          AFreakinAudi
          That gay guy (forgot the name of his trip) who knew everything about GM shitboxes

Even this board's dedicated shitposters like Alphonse and Soviet have moved on. they get jobs, start families, and don't care about this place anymore. I've witnessed this board change so much, and so many posters just vanish. its a slow board, so its easy to tell when a certain poster isn't posting anymore. including resident autist who make the same repetitive post about the same things. even those guys eventually stop and are never heard from again.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Alphonse is p aka Prezz/o/

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>alphonse probably got a cute latina wife
            >I'm still single
            At least I don't have a hateful diesel shitbox haha

• 1 month ago
            p

Soviet is trying to copy me and make money but he keeps failing lmao

Alphonse is p aka Prezz/o/

Nope. I gave that guy brain damage tho Lol
            Pretty sure the perils of life got to all the old tripgays. I’m the only one left standing because I carved a niche out for myself. I’m Beyoncé levels of independent

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I've been gone for years, and I just came back. Why is this board so incredibly slow? Absolutely wasn't this dead when I used to post on here. What happened? Even more niche boards move faster than this place now. Did all the spammers get banned or what? The dropoff in activity is insane

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

they can't shill for the Buick Envista that hard because of the new rate limiting.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

is that a lamb truck?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Audi, the gay one, and frosty are still here with different names.
            Frosty is trans now and goes by sone variation of claire in their name.
            >Soviet moved on
            Lmao no they didn't. Anyways I know a lot of people just got tired of the repetitiveness of the board of the last few years and are still around but on other boards.

Im gen z and I'd personally take black wiener before arguing with road honkys.

We know you do anon.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The real question that needs asked is where did they come from?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>there are millennials ranging from early 40's to late 20's
      I wonder how impacted by economic frickery the zillennials are compared to the xillennials

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

GenX-ers had it good in the 90s, and the 2001 bubble only hit a portion of the jobs market. By the time the 2008 crash rolled in, they were already settled into their jobs. Remember that companies tend to fire on a LIFO model (unless they're restructuring). M-lens were barely starting their working lifes when the market burst.
        GenZ-ers suffer in a similar way to M-lens, with a handful of differences (corpos are even more predatory than 15 years ago).

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Imagine the following, you are cruising in your financed econobox from your microappartment to your wage slave job chilling, scrolling through twitter, thinking about that delicious swoy latte you gonna have to start your day of being exploited by the overlords, and suddenly you see a twit (an X? idk) from the orange man. Instant rage. You try to calm down, take your eyes off the phone for a second and in a car next to you yoy see the dreaded cis whie male. Rage intensifies. As you try desperatley not to call your shrink for the 73rd time this week you are overtaken by a trugg, how dare him/her/they/zey/oyvey! Rage overload!

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

High test
    You wouldn't get it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Low test is correlated more with higher levels of aggression and why Black folk act the way they do. You aren't an estrogenated millenial male, are you?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Low test is correlated more with higher levels of aggression
        Why you homosexuals just make shit up is beyond me. You know it to be false, we know it to be false, why post it then ?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

oh no no no no zissies our response?

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Every other generation is pussy. Millennials are ready to scrap because FRICK YOU!

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Be millenial
    >grow up during objectively the greatest period of peace, stabiltiy and growth in human history
    >2008 hits
    >everything goes to shit and doesn't recover
    >millenials are just starting to leave college, were promised $75k graduate jobs
    >lucky to get unpaid internships
    >parents are on pre-crash bulletproof contracts with final salary pensions, company cars etc
    >get stuck doing b***h work for years and years
    >tech revolution 2.0 starts around 2017
    >some get really rich, others get bitter as their younger siblings/children get massively wealthy doing nothing
    >2020 hits
    >what little wealth you may have dragged together is stolen from you
    >try and change things
    >the politcal elite are all xoomers/boomers, average age in congress is the highest it's ever been
    >get told to stop drinking coffee to afford a house that increased in price $800,000 in 5 years
    Yeah I wonder why millenials are angry

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

And late Millennials got hit when colleges became insufferable.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Be millenial
        >grow up during objectively the greatest period of peace, stabiltiy and growth in human history
        >2008 hits
        >everything goes to shit and doesn't recover
        >millenials are just starting to leave college, were promised $75k graduate jobs
        >lucky to get unpaid internships
        >parents are on pre-crash bulletproof contracts with final salary pensions, company cars etc
        >get stuck doing b***h work for years and years
        >tech revolution 2.0 starts around 2017
        >some get really rich, others get bitter as their younger siblings/children get massively wealthy doing nothing
        >2020 hits
        >what little wealth you may have dragged together is stolen from you
        >try and change things
        >the politcal elite are all xoomers/boomers, average age in congress is the highest it's ever been
        >get told to stop drinking coffee to afford a house that increased in price $800,000 in 5 years
        Yeah I wonder why millenials are angry

Hi, yes, I have been hit with literally everything on this list. Is there any cope left other than to just keep smiling and pretend your life hasn't been stolen from you? 🙂

Maybe if I smile harder c:

I'm smiling as hard as I can :333333333333

Please man what the frick ...

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because we're at our peak and we do the most driving

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>now I am genz
    neat

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Old enough to remember cool cars
    >can't afford them anyways and every year they make fewer and fewer
    >stuck buying an overpriced boring appliance
    >road is filled with old boomers who haven't taken a road test in 30 years let alone kept abreast of traffic law changes
    >every other person who isn't a boomer is an immigrant who comes from a country where they ride donkeys instead of drive cars
    >everything is expensive as frick
    >the only place where you can safely get mad anymore is behind the wheel, if you dare speak out of turn elsewhere you'll get cancelled or shot by the police when they get called
    >traffic laws designed for retirees with absolutely no where to be
    It's a real head scratcher OP

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>stuck buying an overpriced boring apliance
      >new car: $25,000+
      >decent and reliable used car on fbm: <$4,000
      >beater shitbox: <$1,000
      I'm sorry to say, anon, but you're just a wrenchlet homosexual

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>OP asked a general question about an entire generation
        >reply with a generalization
        >some homosexual feels the need to flex that he can change his oil and maybe his brakes at best
        Yeah we get it homosexual, im sure all the single moms are really impressed by your wrenching abilities

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because they have to share the road with inhumanly shitty drivers, minorities and women while the economy collapses around them and they’re constantly forced to wonder if they’ll ever be able to achieve basic life goals like home ownership. And I guess the whole “fix everything with moron doses of Ritalin instead of making my child play outside and socially develop” mindset that’s been going harder and harder for the last few decades doesn’t help.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Im gen z and I'd personally take black wiener before arguing with road honkys.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

quads of truth.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Taking black wiener is actually fun is the difference, I'd take it too

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

These old boomer fricks NEED to get off the road.
    When did 15 under on the interstate become a normal thing?
    Three lanes and every single one is blocked by some homosexual going 15 under.
    Do something about these old fricks going 20 under everywhere frick.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Adaptive cruise to keep boomers from plowing into the car in front of them when they doze off. Every time one of those cars gets overtaken, it slows down to maintain its set follow-distance from the new car in front of it. This leads to more cars overtaking, and the cruise gets slower and slower.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How is it even possible to measure that

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>29-43
    they have to get to fricking work

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Oh yeah this was a really good place to work a few years ago. It's gone down hill though. We used to get bonuses and the pay was based on skill level but now~
    Every. Single. Job. The place I work now is full of managers who were unskilled, untrained and off the street uneducated when they got their jobs, have risen through the ranks to top positions and now only want to hire 16 year old with an MEng and 21 years of experience who'll work for minimum wage. They all complain that the company is going to fall apart because they can't find anyone to replace the waves of retired that are closing in.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

high test

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Millennials probably make up the vast majority of people on the road regularly. Boomers are getting old and dont have anywhere to go, GenX is all empty nest and nearing retirement, and most of GenZ never learned how to drive. I'm not joking I'm on the older side of GenZ and started driving at like 14 but so many people my age just straight up dont drive.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Area I live used to be almost entirely white and solidly middle class
    >See less and less white people
    >There's more and more property crime
    >Trails I used to walk are now filled with homeless people doing drugs
    >Police treat you like you're doing something wrong if you call them regarding these things
    >More and more sardine can apartments being built all over town
    >Everyone on the road almost seems to intentionally ignore all applicable rules and laws, stopping at a stop sign gets you honked at
    >If someone pulls out in front of you and you react in any way, they go apeshit and lay on the horn while flipping you off and screaming
    >Traffic gets worse and worse every year, can take up to 20 minutes to reach a grocery store a mile and a half away
    Why wouldn't I be angry? The world I grew up in no longer exists while the people on TV try to tell me it never did in the first place.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>See less and less white people
      This could be the entire explanation: that a majority of millenials are immigrants from brown countries with aggressive driving etiquette.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

unfettered immigration is DIVERSE
        CHUD
        MILLIONS OF DIFFERENT SHADES OF SHI- I MEAN BROWN

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I assume agressive drivers all have IBS and they drive that way because they're about to shit themselves 24/7

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They grew up playing grand theft auto

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

29-43 year old dudes are in peak work mode so naturally they are going need to be places, and get pissed at the idiot driving 65 in the left lane, listening to the latest true crime podcast.

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

We're old enough to remember better times, and young enough to give a shit.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Damn, that's deep

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You gays haven't done shit except loot some small businesses (BLM) and increase the amount of diversity hires
      Woooooowww, how impressive

t. Zoomer

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why are GenX homosexuals so passive aggressive and gay? They're hilariously pussified as frick and always have that same look like you know they're going to say some homosexual shit because your exhaust or music is too loud.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

because zoomers and boomers are equally brainrotten and completely detached from their surroundings.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That's weird because all the best drivers I've seen are all boomers and zoomers, and invariably the worst are millenials because they are so aggressive and woman-like

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You're not?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *