Why are Nissan trucks so much cheaper than the rest??

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the nissan name and reputation scares people away

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

And it’s ridiculous because it’s built better than Ameriturd trucks.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

it's still nissan, why would anyone buy it over a yota?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

because nissan makes better trucks. See pic related

• 1 month ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

That’s not a better truck, they never even offered those with solid axles

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

they did not even need them

• 1 month ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

yeah you wouldn't need them if all you do is load lawn mowers and weed wackers out of the back and drink modelos and drive yard to yard all day

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

what's wrong with that? The hardbody never tried to be anything more than a white trash limo and that's what I fricking love about it

• 1 month ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

what happened to it being a better truck?
            (it's not)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

it's a better truck because toyota is gay and overrated

• 1 month ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>toyota is gay and overrated
            this is true, I say this as the owner of a hilux and a 85 solid axle 4x4, but it's not a better truck lool

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

agree to disagree then, my dad owned 2 hardbodies and passed one down to me and I love the thing like it's my spouse

• 1 month ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

there is no agree to disagree, the Toyota is a stronger truck, and the entire point of a truck is strength
            IFS is inferior and the only reason they use IFS is so Americans don't complain about a rough ride
            also, are you mexican?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No sir I am about as white as you are a furgay

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Can I buy one new?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Because a pro 4x is $20k cheaper than a trd pro while having the same capability and just being slightly less nice on the interior

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

And still has a V6

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

they are still technically american trucks because they're built here, but frontiers historically hold up as well as toyotas. I can't say the same about the titan though. I've heard tons of horrid things about the titan cummins

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

i briefly considered buying a used frontier until i read about its issues with coolant leaking into the transmission.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Doesn't happen anymore.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Those Renault and CVT years really permanently fricked up their reputation.
      Doesn't help that Nissan's Altima is associated with undesirables.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Nissan wouldn't exist without the "renault years".

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Investment wise? Sure.
          But they cars lost reliability during those years.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Just say minorities, this isn't a PC website

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

So that black people can afford them

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Cheaper for a reason, I'm still confused how my Nissan Pathfinder has more electrical problems than the fricking BMW I owned.

The radio won't save the clock settings or radio presets

I had to drop the valvebody to fix a solenoid code after it locked me into limp mode and found a burnt trace in the TCM

And it tried locking me into park after the shift brake interlock failed and I had to use the little bypass switch next to the shifter (I disconnected that shit, it's a micro switch I have to replace)

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I hate this. I want a truck. Looking into it, I hear "Frick Toyota, they're for manpussies." and also "Toyota's are extremely more reliable than the big 3." and then "Fords suck, get a Chevy" and then "Never buy a dodge anything, period."

I'm not in the position to be picky but for the amount of money I'm putting down (25k), I need to be picky.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The demographic buying trucks overwhelmingly tends to be dumb fricking hicks who have no problem paying inner city rent money for a new pickup.

Buy a V8 Toyota or a gasser 2011+ Ford Super duty with the 6.2 OHC/7.3. If you can't afford the Toyota the Nissans are fine, just expect stupid shit like timing chains on pre-2011 Frontiers, SMOD (change the radiator), solenoid/valvebody/TCM issues, and leaking rear ends. The V8 Jap trucks get awful mpg, as bad as the Super Dutys because they're built like pre-2008 trucks with 5/6/7 speed autos and port injection NA V8s.

Nissans rust less than Toyotas for what it's worth. But Toyotas have better power trains.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Ford makes the best overall truck at the moment, dodge second with Chevy pretty close behind. But ford and dodge are the most robust variants 3/4+ up. Chevy eats glue with IFS and a dogshit diesel. Toyotas are just lightweight compared to the big 3 when it comes to doing truck stuff and now that they are downsizing engines I don’t think I would go for them.

t. Runs the piss out of trucks

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Chevy the only one with a NA V8

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It does weird things and says no exact matches for some reason, all the similar ones are NA V8s for me.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Ops6ioL.jpeg

It does weird things and says no exact matches for some reason, all the similar ones are NA V8s for me.

Mexico is North America.
        Lots of people saying don't buy anything made from Mexico.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

NA stands for Naturally Aspirated, stupid fricking bot

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm so sorry. Forgive me, anon.
            I have no excuse.

Also, I appreciate you correcting me. Thank you.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Ops6ioL.jpeg

Have you seen people's complaints about the 1500's Trail boss having lifter issues? Looking at 2022, 2023 models.
        Really considering the 6.2L V8.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because it's spying the everliving ahit out of you, selling your private conversations

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Because it's spying the everliving ahit out of you, selling your private conversations
      Golly I hope I don't get fired when I continue to park in sensitive areas where cellphone activity is monitored.
      Security would pick up on Nissan and their mysterious tracking devices that they magically use to spy on me and they would prohibit me from bringing my vehicle to work.
      Oh wait, that doesn't happen.
      Where do you come up with this shit?

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Why are Nissan trucks so much cheaper than the rest??
    Ask not why theirs are cheaper but why others charge more.

The American automotive industry is collapsing, propped up by subsidies from an American government that is xenophobic and fears fair competition from foreign competitors.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They aren't though if were talking new. In the real world they cost as much as a Toyota or a higher end domestic. Yet you get no reliability or resale value for that price. Used they may be cheaper but that's because they're Nissans. You get what you pay for.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Depends on the trim

Because a pro 4x is $20k cheaper than a trd pro while having the same capability and just being slightly less nice on the interior

is right, at the upper trim levels. The Tacoma starts slightly higher at the base than Frontier, but you are going to get a bigger discount at Nissan. They still retain as much resale value as anything else, that isn't a Toyota.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why is the "mid-size" just as big as the full size?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They're build on basically the same frame, probably to save on cost. Which is why Titan suspension/diffs basically just bolt onto the frontier.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Fronteirs are super reliable and have pretty bad resale value so you can pick them up for cheap. If I had to buy a vehicle right now, I'd look for a good deal on a sequoia that didn't have 350k miles, not find one, and then buy a frontier.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *