Why are non-farmers buying pickup trucks?

I get that when you're a farmer you might want a car that can transport a few bags of dung while not messing up cabin. However when you're not a farmer why would you even want not having a roof over your trunk?

Why won't you buy some large suv with huge cabin instead that you can arrange in any way you wish?

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>I LIKA DA PITTUP TWUCKTHS
    >HIGHA OFFA DA GWONNNND

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Because I want one, and I'm spending MY money to own one, and my ownership of one doesn't affect you in any way. People are allowed to have different tastes and opinions.

Yes. You writing like a moron doesn't change that.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Rangers are the worst driven vehicles on the road

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Be thankful you live in a country where the VW Amarok never got sold.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>braptor
    why some burgers buy senseless big trucks?
    why yurop women buy senseless big suvs?
    brotip: same answer.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>why yurop women buy senseless big suvs?
      To safely and comfortably transport extended family of 7 people from point A to point B - kind of what these trucks could do if they had bigger cabin instead of useless, open trunk.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>7 people
        the only thing with a family karen driving a suv I ever seen in my entire life is she bringing here single brat to school and block the whole street for it.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

There aren’t any decent large SUVs left, I would gladly buy a solid rear axle V8 SUV if such a thing was made.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

If you're in yorop u have the Everest and the 4 runner still exists

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

4Runner is 6 cylinder only and isn’t large. No experience with the Everest but it looks small.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Nissan Patrol / Nissan Armada is still body-on-frame with a V8. No CVT.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>IRS
            Just keep the minivan suspension in the minivans

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why don't you mind your own business, clown car operator

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>clown car
      this is bait, right? this just has to be bait.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I saw one of these yesterday on a British suburban road.... Most pointless thing ever.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because I have to put a bunch of shit in it for work all the time.
    >t. contractor

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Because I have to put a bunch of shit in it for work all the time.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The van you chose is not available. Options are Turkish built Transits or paying up for a Metris (V-Class) or Sprinter. Trust me, vans were much more popular when the Express and E series were available.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You should consider moving out of Turkey if you don't want to be around "turks "

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I live in the U.S, we get Turkish built Transits, never Polish ones.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

polish transits don't exist

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I think he ment Crafters.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The (now discontinued) transit connects we got were Turkish built (first gen)/Spanish built (second gen), and the full size transits are built in Missouri. We don't get full size transits from other countries as they'd be subject to a 25% tariff.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

They still make the Express.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>slower
        >Less comfortable
        >less economical
        >less convenient
        The only benefits vans have is that their cargo area is secured, which is only a necessity in a low trust community like a city.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Vans are *more* convenient for cargo though, because you don't have to heave everything up to the 5ft tall bed on oversized trucks these days

And since when is speed or comfy a major issue for a work vehicle? Do you actually work or did you buy it to be a highway capable sofa?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>when is speed or comfy a major issue for a work vehicle? Do you actually work or did you buy it to be a highway capable sofa?
            Have you been in a modern piece of farming or earth moving equipment? Those are fancy and comfy as frick now too. There's a reason why we don't sit on steel spring seats anymore. It's called working smart not working hard.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ah, so you've got soft hands

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Vans suck ass for cargo.
            You have to crawl inside the vehicle and stoop over.
            >on oversized trucks these days
            Basement dwelling nocars only discuss current models. I can reach over the side of the bed on my GMT400.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You do know that they make vans larger than a mini Cooper, right?

>Only out of touch people talk about things that are recent and relevant

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ford Transit (most popular van in Europe by sales numbers) interior dimension is 49.8" floor to ceiling.
            Mercedes sprinter standard roof is 57.5"
            Extended roof with 69.5" height starts at about $70k.
            There is no height limit on a pickup.
            >things that are recent and relevant
            Because the 4 billion trucks made before this year's model are somehow irrelevant (?)

Visibility sucks ass in a van.
            Being in a confined space with your load is disgusting and dangerous- in an accident there's nothing stopping your load from traveling forward and crushing you.
            Vans are impossible to keep clean.

Vans are only good for plumbers, electricians and delivery.
            For a private vehicle they ssssuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Vans are super inconvenient for small parts and tools. Pickups with service bodies will always be supreme in that department.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

lol no, have you tried both?
            no you havent, its a reason vans are always the prefeered tool outside of usa where we dont have the regulations you have.
            show me a pickup with a sliding door and drawers full of tools on the drivers side easily accessible.
            im waiting.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>lol no, have you tried both?
            Yes, obviously. Vans are common here too.
            >show me a pickup with a sliding door and drawers full of tools on the drivers side easily accessible.
            Lmao I own one. Used to be my daily. Bonus: all the tools and parts are accessible from the outside without having to frick around getting in and out and squat trying to find stuff in shit lighting and tight quarters.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

yet i keep more stuff in a transit than you do in this.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Breh just marry your van already, we get it. They're great.
            I want the 3.5 tt Transit but it's my second choice after a truck. Deal with it you ninny

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>he thinks transit in usa = transit in europe
            and i dont need to marry it i just get it free to use from my company.
            feels good having a mobile toolbox, towpig and general purpose fits-everything-you-can-think-off vehicle for no expence at all.
            and i even have an american pickup on the side its cool and practical but nowhere as usefull.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The seethe from you is palpable

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That's just your gingivitis

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>outside of usa where we dont have the regulations you have.
            Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
            I...just.....don't even know where to start with this one.

https://i.imgur.com/t5zx1pc.jpg

>lol no, have you tried both?
            Yes, obviously. Vans are common here too.
            >show me a pickup with a sliding door and drawers full of tools on the drivers side easily accessible.
            Lmao I own one. Used to be my daily. Bonus: all the tools and parts are accessible from the outside without having to frick around getting in and out and squat trying to find stuff in shit lighting and tight quarters.

My '66 came with a utility bed.
            God damn that thing was a pig.
            I got the truck as a project in highschool.
            Listed the bed in The Parts Trader (remember getting a new copy every week?)
            Only one dude replied, offered like 300 bucks and his stepside bed if I could deliver.
            Me and like 7 friends lifted that fricking thing off the truck and onto a trailer and then went and dropped it onto the dudes chassis. Can't believe it didn't damage that F100 frame, those coilovers probably saved it.
            Still have that stepside 30 years later, I post her in /ccg/ and /org/ when appropriate.
            Atleast you're running a (3/4?) dually, truck probably doesn't even notice its sitting back there

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>outside of usa where we dont have the regulations you have.
            now you show me the options you have as a tradie in usa, then remember we have all thoose and 10x more here.
            so where do you start with this one?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

We have the same GM, Ford and Mercedes vans that you have.
            A 16 yearold cheerleader named Tiffany can drive a 16 foot box truck with a standard license.
            A buddy took his driver's test in a Chevy 3500 dually longbed because it was the only automatic available.
            I was riding a Yamaha 750cc genesis 5 valve at 17.
            Another buddy was driving a fully caged '69 camaro with a supercharged big block that he built with his dad to highschool.
            Post your country so I can laugh at your regulations

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

you cant import, we can.
            you must buy new cars from a domestic dealer,i can buy it from one of your dealers and do the import myself.
            does it impact new cars sales? yes a lot, mostly on your side for obvious reasons.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>you cant import
            Fricking moron.
            https://www.nhtsa.gov/importing-vehicle/importation-and-certification-faqs
            Still waiting for you to post your country.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

can you import a brand new hilux or vw transporter? no you cant.
            can i import a brand new f150 or a dumb gas v6 van? yes i can no issue at all. show me proof im wrong. im norway btw.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>can you import a brand new hilux or vw transporter? no you cant.
            Yes.
            It's called "chicken tax".
            25% of sale price and 5 minutes of filling out forms.
            homosexual.
            Post your country.
            We all want to see the laws that define your peasant life.
            Oh that's right, you won't.
            https://itstillruns.com/import-toyota-hilux-usa-7354030.html

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Other than specific brands of vehicle, what options do you think Europe has that the US doesn't?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

vw vans and their pickup
            peugeot vans
            citroen vans
            most mb vans and trucks
            most ford vans
            most italian shit, iveco, fiat, wtf they sell it by...
            toyota
            isuzu
            nissan

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Holy
            Fricking
            Shit

The europoor comeback is "haha, you can't have a Peugeot or Citreon!!" ?!?!

You people are dead inside.
            A rotting corpse that isn't coherent enough to hear the words coming out of your own mouth.
            When I watch the news and see the latest report of a rapefugee gang being let free without serving time I will no longer feel anger, only gratitude that they are hastening your burial.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Tradesmen have been running bedslides in pickups and suvs for a long time.
            You don't see them because you're not around the A teams.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>le van
        Cringe. Vans are objectively worse than pickups in every single metric that matters.
        >but muh fuel efficiency
        Frick off.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

99% of trucks are worthless for farm and construction work. you wont see f-150s on farms, only in driveways and automatic carwashes. need f-250 or more heavy duty these days since they're the only trucks made with a useful bed. your tacoma, f150, sierra, silverado and all that are just purses for men

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They are pretty nice vehicles that have added practical uses due to having a bit at the back that is open?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>added practical uses due to having a bit at the back that is open?
      There are no sits and everything gets wet when it rains. How is that practical?

They're bought solely to make europoors seethe and make truck threads on DA

>They're bought solely to make europoors seethe
      Nonsense. Majority of Americans who are buying these trucks thinks that Europe is one of the states, along with Paris and Hungary.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>europoor cope and seethe exhibit A

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Horrendous bait

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Europoors realizing they are vassal states of pax americana

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They're bought solely to make europoors seethe and make truck threads on DA

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Maybe they have a scrap metal business.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

OP, you're this close to figuring it out. america is a relatively new country with a lot of unimproved land. even those of us that aren't farmers might want to spruce up our property with some manure, sod, build some structures with brick and concrete, etc.
    i own a pickup truck because i have a big yard and need to do landscape and construction stuff with it. I'm not loading trash, or totes of sand, manure and gravel inside a van or other enclosed space.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This
      I have a suburban home, I enjoy doing improvements to it. Most of my projects are held up because I can't transport tools and materials. My wife's car is a hatch back, if it doesn't fit in that I have to pay exorbitant delivery costs

I did transport heaps of pavers in my evo once. Wouldn't recommend

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Shit like this won't fit in an suv.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You better flag that load before I drop a load in your mother.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>SUV
      You'd be able to carry it on top properly you dumb Hispanic. A minivan would transport that better.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

No, loading it on top is not going to be easier than chucking it in a lined bed you fricking moron.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>it might be illegal and dangerous but it'd easier than doing it properly
          I knew you were scum when I saw the palm trees.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You lack ingenuity.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

give it back Jose

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Apart from the ~10% of people who buy pickups because they actually use them, it's ego/moronation. They think that driving an oversized boat makes up for them being a manlet.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's a good life insurance policy. Enjoy getting rekt by Karen in a Tahoe

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
  15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Legbeard pinko homosexual dykes
    Eurogays on pedal bikes
    The limp wristed clowns
    that can't truck to town
    keep posting jingo for likes

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Skinny jeans broccoli haircuts
    Shaqueefa cut off her nuts
    Gangrene stank cooter
    Rides an E-scooter
    Can't have EVs in mud huts

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

In the words of one of my good friends: "Because it makes me feel like a real man." The man is a medical student who does not live out in the sticks. He lives in a nice house in the suburbs. That's the only reason for most. Offroading is fun, but most don't do it. This is the reason and nothing else.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Sounds about right for a midsize truck consumer. Full-size truck consumers are forced into those vehicles due to regulations.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

No, he refused to buy a medium truck because he said those were fake trucks. He bought a full-size diesel truck.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Sounds like he’s trolling you

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No. It sounds like he meant what he said, and you're coping about the one honest truck owner.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Sounds like he knows you’re a nosy guy with strong opinions you dare not speak in public.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Someone asked a question and I answered. My bro was asked why he wanted the big one and he answered. I'm okay with him needing a truck to feel like a man. He's still my bro. You're the one mad about it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

jesus christ the cuck compens888n levels of amerkans is off the charts

just fricking cut yalls dicks off alrdy you impotent swine

CHINA STRONK
      WIENER THE POOP IS GOD
      FRICK AMELICA

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Imagine being a europoor and you've been brainwashed and browbeat to the point that Americans and fullsize pickups is what you focus your time on.

Not the refugee rape gangs infesting your city.
    Not the cricket powder in bread you're being forced to eat.
    Not the 50% tax rate that pays for housing for Achmed, his 3 wives and 9 children.
    Not the $2,500 tax for buying a $1,000 shitbox because the engine is over 1.3L
    Nope, that's all good.
    Better post about the American lifestyle from a 300 square foot apartment.....

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

But, "CO2!" the kooks shriek
    from xer supple plastic seat
    "We're thaving the earth!"
    "We're homos at birth!"
    As their gash smells like dead feet

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

because, you filthy commie

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I have a mount that mimicks the quick release hub bolted to the front of my bed.
      Pop off front wheel and clamp forks to the mount.
      I also made a mount that mimics one side of the fork to clamp the wheel into.
      Pretty cool setup. Secure and fast.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>pulled over by muh thin blue line because license plate is covered
      >officer safety is at risk because window tint is 5% too dark
      >murdered
      why not a truckbed that can fit a bicycle?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>why not a truckbed that can fit a bicycle?
        because throwing the bike in the bed so the front wheel straddles the tailgate takes literally two seconds and fixes the bike securely in place.
        And it leaves space in the bed for more stuff.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I'm not black, so none of that stuff is applicable to me.

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

screamed the /misc/tard and nobody gave a single frick lol.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Go back to spamming /misc/ where you belong homosexual.

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Mommy wouldn't wear the boy
    Daddy was a super goy
    I hate those damn trucks
    They buckbroke my nuts
    That's why I guzzle the soi

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It can function as a roomy sedan you can throw dirty shit into the back without destroying the trim that laughs at shitty roads and weather. If you can swing the initial cost of entry and fuel bill and manage to park the thing, why not get a truck?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You can pretty much do all of this with large SUV. With SUV you can also put more seats in the back. With pickup it's just a open cargo bed for transporting bags of dung. This is what it comes to: theoretically you can take bags of dung into SUVs trunk and theoretically you can take more people in the back of pickup - however if you ride rather with people, than with of bags of dung, it's moronic to choose pickup instead of SUV.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Remember when suv hating was all the rage?
        Looks like that went out of vogue so now we're panning trucks. WTF I love suvs now.

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because I like them. Mad little pipsqueak liberal?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Also it's a diesel... I shoot black shit all over your LGTBQ car b***h!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Assuming that riding a vehicle as political manifesto isn't moronic at all, have you ever thought: "this stuff that I carry in my trunk wouldn't be wet/dusty if only I was riding something that wasn't designed for carring bags of dung"?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>wet
        Tonneau cover
        >dusty
        Dry bags is one way, sealing the bed up with gaskets and tape is another.
        Just face it gays, you don't have a lawnmower or oil-leaking chainsaw and firewood to haul. You don't (can't) ride a dirt bike. You don't have a family with bicycles and camping gear. You don't haul aggregate base and you don't ever need more than 15 gallons of topsoil. You don't kayak with based frends. You don't have three six foot plus buddys to go hunting with. You don't have nasty roads and mountain passes to traverse. You will NEVER need 35" plus tires.
        You're fine with a Prius, and you're fine with staying in the Bay with the rest of the news-addled lefturd idiots.
        This is the only time we'll cross paths, on a Levantine polyurethane seating forum. Let's keep it that way.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

And you will never be a woman.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Thank God for that, my Black

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Just face it gays, you don't have a lawnmower or oil-leaking chainsaw and firewood to haul. You don't (can't) ride a dirt bike. You don't have a family with bicycles and camping gear. You don't haul aggregate base and you don't ever need more than 15 gallons of topsoil. You don't kayak with based frends. You don't have three six foot plus buddys to go hunting with. You don't have nasty roads and mountain passes to traverse. You will NEVER need 35" plus tires.
          That much cope.
          I've done 2/3 of things you mentioned with a SUV and a sheet (to cover floor of a trunk). With proper SUV you can take 6 instead of just 3 of your "six foot plus" buddies for all the gay orgies you can imagine. You can also use any type of trailer with suv - just like with pickup because these trucks aren't really that much more capacious by themselves (they are actually smaller assuming that sometimes their cargo are people).

Your post confirms what I thought: that using pickup isn't practical, but it's all about perceiving yourself and some people needs it to overcome their insecurities. I don't blame you, I don't judge you, even though it's moronic.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're a shitty psychologist, or socialogist, or some other homosexual -ist.
            Nobody except extremely bored DAtards give a fig about your waterbrained perspective on ANYFRICKINGTHING, Black person.
            Anyways have fun b***hing about pickups, my time is up in this purgatory. See ya tamale, homos

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Shit Utility Vehicles are only 2/3s as capable as a truck
            Kek

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Goosenecks shit on conventional trailers.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

There are very few SUVs available in the US that can even tow as much as a midsize truck, and most of them are like $80k while you can have a decent crew cab truck for $40k.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I have a truck on 35s and some weird box shaped cuckover minivan thing and I use that way more for hauling a kayak, mountain bikes and my lawn mower. Getting a mower in the back of a pickup ok 35s is much more of a pain in the ass then into the back of a lower car thing. It also has a roof rack so I can put a fishing kayak on top instead of in a 6 foot bed with a flag hanging off the back. It's more difficult to get it up there but I have a rack extension for that.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>truck on 35s
            dumbass

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yea 35s is a factory tire size for some vehicles for over 20 years now. Need to get some 38s or 40s

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>dumbass
            Yes. It's how I cope with the yuge fender flares that themselves are a cope for massive rust holes. They're mud terrains too. For $450 with new ferd wheels on fb market I wasn't complaining.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>lil pipthweak librul
      >bet you want me to thuck your wiener, huh

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Of all the moronic Black folk and troons here, you are a standout. Your urge to baby talk says volumes about you.
        Why don't you go back, this board has enough cancer.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

shut the frick up you newbie moron
          you don't get to tell anybody to go anywhere

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>he lisped, impotently.

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why are non-offroaders buying large suvs?

Why don't you buy a van?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Fishing, surfing, day riding

Idk are you really trying to be a Karen and make someone justify actions you don’t agree with?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Why are non-offroaders
        >posts picture of cars going off the road

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Idk is rock crawling, going through deep woods, fording rivers the same type of off-roading as the average family dad taking his kids to the beach for the day?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Even an suv can get stuck at some beaches. Some moronic old lady tried to drive her mustang here at the end.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

forgot link

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Well sure, tards try to take their AWD crossovers and everything else out there but generally speaking any 4x4 SUV with the right tire pressure and driver can confidently get just about anywhere. If I took a poll of my neighbors with SUVs I feel confident most of them have taken them to one of the many beaches around here.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

yeah and my point was that SUVs are more capable for driving on the beach than a van, therefore if you don't ever drive on the beach then a van is better than an SUV

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

What about driveways?
            I had a rental house later year in the mountains I drove my manual SS sedan to, in first gear I had to rev pretty high to get up the gravel drive to the house, and without a limited slip rear end I wouldn’t have made it.

Had it been raining or worse I wouldn’t have made it, considering most vans are 2wd, open diff, and very top heavy I don’t think most would make it either.

Friends with 4x4 had no issue

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

meh I have a Florida centric worldview

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Having a dumbass rack on the front when you could just get a truck
        Lmao

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Having a truck when you could just add a dumbass rack to a Prius
          lmao. lol.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Having a Prius when you could just add a rack to a truck
            lol

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>just get a tru...
          Tard status

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

ummm... radiator bros?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Frick your cooling, ok?
            They don't let you in the club if you don't have a stupid front rack and a Yamamoto sticker on the back window.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Still more radiator flow than modern vans

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>buying a $1000 rack to hold two rods and a yeti cooler when you have a bed
            tard status confirmed

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No idea, I made mine out of solid aluminum for free

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

why would you attach a rod to the front of a trugg? are you fishing for whales or some shit? Do you use the truck when your strength is waning?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Huh? Have you ever left your city?

You don’t want the rods to get bent or lines tangled in the bed or back of the SUV.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

How do you access the kayak?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Surf rods real big

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/vQOCpV6.jpg

>just get a tru...
        Tard status

https://i.imgur.com/jB5vW5Y.jpg

Huh? Have you ever left your city?

You don’t want the rods to get bent or lines tangled in the bed or back of the SUV.

I bet these guys have a Salt Life sticker on their car.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Maybe

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I hate your truck!
    You fat manlet frick!
    Said the Uber gig twig,
    the fuzzy haired jig,
    and taped-back troons with a tuck

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>crew cab
    >6' bed
    >decent gas mileage
    >tows 6000+ pounds

Literally all the majority of truck buyers actually needs.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

But a full-size V8 gets better MPG, tows more, can have a wider bed and a crew cab that is actually comfortable in the back seat with zero drawback.

So what’s the point?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Comparing a v8 truck to a v6 that costs $15k less new seems a bit moronic.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Crew cab
      >Need
      GAY, single cab chads rise up

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>rise up
        You guys can't even adjust the seat lmao

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

How bad does the payload get hit by including the 6-ft bed vs. the regular 5-ft bed?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

There are multiple reasons.
        Old rangers for example had different springs depending on cab and bed configurations.
        So even though the frames and drivetrains may be "the same", spring rates may be weaker for ride height or handling characteristics of said configurations.
        The added weight of a larger bed can also reduce the payload rating since it's based on gvwr, which includes the truck and payload combined.

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>hauling bags of dung
    Funny, that's what teslards do too.
    Buy an EV, chuds

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

being this concerned about what other people drive is a very feminine behavior

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Big trucks makes weak people feel strong.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
  32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

American manufacturers are using truck sales to shake the bad credit stereotype that comes with modern American cars or crossovers, that’s why they made trucks so expensive

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

trucks are fun sometimes
    you know you are on an automotive enthusaist board right?

>inb4 you don't need one
    yes i do, but i don't seethe over the vehicles other people drive anyways

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Imagine spending your time seething about what people drive.
      These bus Black folk are burning with hatred.
      It would be the same thing if I was all buttraped over people buying Ferarris, or Rolls Royce, or Carbon Cubs or helicopters or $5M center console fishing boats.
      Should I be mad every day that I can't afford one?
      What a waste of brain cells. I feel blessed that I have a shitty roof over my head, an AC that works and meat in the freezer.

34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Cheap 4x4 with good storage why I bought mine

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What do you drive OP?

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

for a full size the only options for a half ton is ford or dodge right. plan to tow a 25'~ travel trailer around 6000lbs

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Also Chevy, GM, Nissan and Toyota. All of their full-size trucks could easily tow your trailer.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

i was more inclined to dodge because of entry price point and the parts have been around for awhile so i know when to expect shit to break down and need repairs

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Name a better sedan under $100k with a comparable drivetrain and interior. You know there are ways to cover a truck bed and turn it into a trunk right? Maybe once you figure out how toothbrushes work you can tackle that.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Lexus LS

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Nice try but it's not even close. The Cuxus is much smaller on the inside and it rides like shit. It's also going to be over $100k and the repairs and maintenance on it will frick you much harder than a truck. It's also only as quick as a $50k pickup truck. Good effort but you're going to have to do better.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>simp cylinder

No self respecting man is driving a 6 cylinder

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

What about 6 in a row?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

One time I sucked 6 in a row

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Retired police interceptor, use your remaining $90-95k to buy more police interceptors after it breaks down

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You really think a methmobile like that is actually comparable to a nice, new pickup? Not like it matters as their interiors aren't remotely comparable.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

yes

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Don't do drugs, kids.

38. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Do truggers really think this is good interior?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Compared to the sea of black plastic and RGB lights you get in something Euro, Yes. You've clearly never been in one.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Absolutely. That is extremely clean, simple and practical for a modern interior.

Also the Limited trim has the same engine as the Raptor without the stigma of driving a homosexual Raptor.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yes it’s very comfy spending time in one.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Wow that looks great, is it only the limited ones that look like that?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I prefer the cowboymaxxed version

39. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Hard to haul 1000lbs worth of easily accessible tools and tow a trailer with 3k lbs of parts with anything else

40. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>need
    Europeons can't help but expose their poverty

41. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because we CAN. and we love commie tears

42. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  43. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This thread was started by someone who never aspires to own a home and does not anticipate ever going to home depot.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Dont even need to go that far.
      Imagine not having the capability of dropping an engine block at the machine shop.
      Or loading up dirtbikes for a weekend trip.
      Firewood along with all the camping gear.
      Or finding a couple vintage BMX at a swap meet and you have to decide between a Cook Brothers and a PPFT because you can only fit one in your miata.

If you don't NEED a truck on a weekly basis for random shit than you live the pathetic life of a serf. Your existence has no value.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Dont even need to go that far.
      Imagine not having the capability of dropping an engine block at the machine shop.
      Or loading up dirtbikes for a weekend trip.
      Firewood along with all the camping gear.
      Or finding a couple vintage BMX at a swap meet and you have to decide between a Cook Brothers and a PPFT because you can only fit one in your miata.

If you don't NEED a truck on a weekly basis for random shit than you live the pathetic life of a serf. Your existence has no value.

you can tow a trailer with any car

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Lel pretty good bait

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

i'm serious

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Hmm.
        So let me get this straight.
        You want to buy an apparatus that mimicks a truck bed to do truck stuff because you don't have a truck?
        Or you could, you know, just get a truck.
        Proper tool for the job and all....

What's really funny is you probably posted itt that "they can't park a truck", but think they can deal with a trailer (?)

44. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because I’m not so broke and cucked by the State that I need to jump through mental hurdles to internally justify buying what I want.
    >Noooooo that this is LESS HECCIN EFFICIENT NOOO JUST BUY A THING THAT YOU DON’T WANT THAT’S ALL YOU NEED WRYYYYY
    Actual peasant mindset. Couldn’t be me.

45. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Ute's don't make sense to me either rather an SUB 4wd. The truck bed is wasted real estate if you don't use it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>truck bed is wasted real estate if you don't use it.
      How often do you have 4 passengers?
      How often do you use your spare tire?
      Why are your tires rated at 118mph?
      Why does your vehicle hold enough fuel to cover 480 miles without stopping?

You don't NEED any of that, your daily routine can be completed on a moped- anything else is a waste of resources and space.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Anti truck trolls never address these facts.
        They think 500hp in a city with 25mph limits is justifiable.
        They think running cup tires on the street is normal behavior.
        They think going twice the speed limit on a mountain road is "cool".
        But "omg your vehicle is bigger than mine!!!" and they act like some spoiled kid at an ice cream shop when another kid got 3 scoops and they only got 2.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

This, I actually enjoy vehicles, and seeing a big engine struggle towing something heavy or climbing through a situation, power through, and eventually succeed is way the frick more fun than needlessly speeding away from every stop light or 1 of the 12 curves within a 500 mile radius of me.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Towing is enjoyable, I love every part of it. You have to be inch-perfect in the mountains and it's fun to haul ass in the twisties on a rainy day.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>They think 500hp in a city with 25mph limits is justifiable.
          25mph limits are never justifiable.
          >They think going twice the speed limit on a mountain road is "cool".
          That is cool, though. Christ, what shit takes.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Point being:
            Anti truck gays will defend THEIR preferences but if someone enjoys a different aspect of the automotive world (like a lifted brodozer) they shit all over it.
            A miata and an F150 are two sides of the same coin.
            You can't have one without the other.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

but they're both shit cars

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I think the point here is that sports car owners will use their vehicle for sporty driving, aka their purpose, meanwhile the modern truck owner will use their very capable vehicle for grocery shopping. Most of you are larpers, larping is gay, stop being gays. You'll never see someone seething at a truck transporting cargo. People just hate gays. It's not complicated

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I have a sporty modern V8 car and a truck, the car is significantly less useful and has essentially one very narrow and unhelpful purpose. It doesn’t even transport humans as well since it rides much harsher than a truck suspension, is smaller on the inside, harder to enter/exit, and for some reason has a completely unnecessary center console, because reasons.

Cars serve a single purpose and 99% of the times Trucks do it as good or better.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

nice c8 vette

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Definitely not a vette

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I just assumed with the "completely unnecessary center console" part

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Really goes for every modern sedan in existence, cars interiors are getting smaller and smaller and suddenly manufacturers want to force center consoles on already tight interiors.

>inb4 fat - 6’2” 182lbs

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>use their very capable vehicle for grocery shopping
            Yes.
            Because the real world isn't fantasy land with freshly paved roads around every corner.
            There's potholes, speed bumps, construction zones, road debris etc etc etc.
            Hit a pitbull in your miata and you just totalled it.
            Hit a pitbull in my truck and I'll have to wash the blood off my bumper.
            The "omg you don't use the bed" shtick is basement dweller tier.

>truck bed is wasted real estate if you don't use it.
            How often do you have 4 passengers?
            How often do you use your spare tire?
            Why are your tires rated at 118mph?
            Why does your vehicle hold enough fuel to cover 480 miles without stopping?

You don't NEED any of that, your daily routine can be completed on a moped- anything else is a waste of resources and space.

Still haven't seen this addressed.
            Because anti truck gays have zero argument

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Hit a pitbull in your miata and you just totalled it.
            >Hit a pitbull in my truck and I'll have to wash the blood off my bumper.
            You know, on this note, I've had cars drive into my parked truck twice in less than two years. In both cases they suffered severe damage while my truck got small scratches on its steel bumpers. I've been planning on getting aftermarket bumpers eventually anyway so I didn't even bother with an insurance claim or anything.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Anti truck trolls never address these facts.
        They think 500hp in a city with 25mph limits is justifiable.
        They think running cup tires on the street is normal behavior.
        They think going twice the speed limit on a mountain road is "cool".
        But "omg your vehicle is bigger than mine!!!" and they act like some spoiled kid at an ice cream shop when another kid got 3 scoops and they only got 2.

Exactly. Any "pro vehicle" person suddenly calling for the banning of something they don't like is a very slippery slope to their own shit getting banned

Kind of how communists love when other people get oppressed (actual physical oppression, not just people on Twitter having a different opinion to you) and then acting surprised when that power/action is used on their group. Face the wall, comrade

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

And now we're back to the "two sides of the same coin".
          >stancegays are lame, but check out the 18" lift on my truck!!
          >underglo should be illegal- oh btw, there's a sale on lightbars, I got 6 you should grab some before they're sold out.
          (You can reverse the order of those if it doesn't comply with your scene).

I post in these threads because I'm an actual enthusiast and want to smack these trolls around a little.
          I've had more bikes than I can remember (literally).
          I've gone from a Triumph TR250 to a fullsize Bronco with a 6" lift on 35's to a supercharged Mustang to a 49cc pocket bike all in the same day.
          And I'll reiterate this once again....
          Nobody ever goes back to cars after they've had a truck.

i drive a luxury suv because i dont bother with the class diving. folding seats up and down is the only functional difference
          >civic compared to something in the 70-80k range
          lol

Test drive a Lincoln Blackwood and get back to me.

46. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Look at that firewood. You don't need a truck, we had it delivered on-site.
    The guy who delivered it could have used a minivan and saved the earth but noooooo, he brought it in a..
    wait for it..
    in a fricking truck! The nerve of that butthole! He also brought a utv behind it and went for a ride since he was there and the sand was perfect. I just about shit a brick, that guy was gestrying da erf AND riding one of those goddamned utvs, leaving tracks in the sand that will never go away, at least until the wind blows. And the wind only blows because of climate change amirite.
    Get a minvan chuds, you can haul all kinds of firewood in it. Don't mind the beetles spiders ants and scorpions in your car, they're organic.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Kek you can't convince these people because they're never used basic tools or their hands. Or, they jerk off over expensive hipster japanese tools.
      >t.desk jockey who's sees it daily

47. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because we can. My money. My choice. You don't get to choose what I buy.

48. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the american upper middle class likes pretending to be working class so they feel more in touch with the little people

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>pretending to be working class
      No truck buyer thinks this.
      People buy trucks because they want to hit potholes without bending a rim or blowing a strut.
      They want to be above all the shitboxes on the freeway so they can see more than 50 feet ahead.
      They want to throw a box from Ikea in the bed so they don't tear the back seat.

I've never heard someone say "I used to drive a truck but after getting this civic I'm never going back".
      You're just some zoomer basement dweller driving a hand-me-down shitbox with zero real world experience.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Ikea

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>I've never heard someone say "I used to drive a truck but after getting this civic I'm never going back".
        Come to think of it I don't know anyone who has switched to driving a truck as their daily and then switched to anything else.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>I've never heard someone say "I used to drive a truck but after getting this civic I'm never going back".
        Come to think of it I don't know anyone who has switched to driving a truck as their daily and then switched to anything else.

The only way I'd leave switch away from driving a pick up is if it's some Ford Panther platform sedan i.e. crown vic, grand marq, town lincoln. Nothing else does it for me. I'm a picky bastard.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

i drive a luxury suv because i dont bother with the class diving. folding seats up and down is the only functional difference
        >civic compared to something in the 70-80k range
        lol

49. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

SUV's are female-brained big cars

Trucks are male-brained big cars

If you're a man who buys an SUV you might as well just transition to a woman

simple as

50. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Trucks are cheaper than SUVs.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They aren't though.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

They are though, the Ranger is cheaper than the Bronco, the Tacoma is cheaper than 4Runner, F150 cheaper than Expedition, Silverado cheaper than Sububran, etc

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The Bronco was cheaper than a 4x4 Ranger for a while there, until they got rid of the base model. I think they're about the same now if you compare ones with similar features. (4x4 Ranger XLT FX4 vs. a 4dr Bronco Big Bend.)

51. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

52. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

you have to be a farmer? i have one cause i work in construction

53. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I was able to get my dealers only allocation for a Ford Ranger raptor at MSRP. Gonna flip it for 30k profit as soon as I take possession lmao.

54. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because it's the only way to buy a new full sized BOF V8?
    Remember when our sedans could tow as much as modern midsizes?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *