Why are plebbitors so upset at lifted trucks?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They're just the modern day ricer: generally only for show, mods that make it worse, tasteless aesthetics, douchebag owners.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

If they remove the air dam and shrink the rims down to the smallest that will fit over the brakes, then I'll be fine with it. Otherwise it's point where it's just expensive rice for douchebags who buy their personality, even though developing one is free.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>lifted
    >front splitter still slo low its useless even if lifted
    lifted trucks are cool when they are actually useful. these ugly chrome bricks are just laughable

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You do realize you can just take off the front air dam right.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

theres more modifications you have to make. you have to cut bigger fenders for example
        move some shit underneath car
        also look at OP car and look at black car i posted.
        proportions on white car are hilarious. it looks like ugly brick on too tiny wheels (even if they are huge, the overal size and proportions of that brick make them seem tiny) whiile pic related is much less eyesore

lifted trucks are cool when they are based on models that fit this kind of modifications

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It’s meh, the white truck could benefit from some slightly bigger tires and they would fit easily but it’s not that bad. The big thing is to get some actual wheels and not those nog black ones that people tend to love.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You're comparing completely different classes of truck. I think you're stupid and poor but you are into dodge trucks so that much is obvious.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

360 Magnum brothaaa

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That truck isn't that useful though. It now tows worse hauls worse drives worse than it did stock.

Stock trucks are based. Lifted trucks are Black person tier.

3. 1 month ago
    The real p

Lifted trucks are corny, therefore gay.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because straight white men like them and straight white men are the devil.
    Reminder that they will NEVER bad mouth a lifted Cadillac or a donked Impala. There's a reason why.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'll shit on Black folk and wiggers just the same way Cletus.

• 1 month ago
      Herbert

Samegay

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>why don't people like things that pose a danger to them
    Same reason nobody likes the gays that walk down busy streets with a rifle strapped to their back. Legal? Sure. Does it make you popular with the people around you? Not exactly.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because they tend to drive like absolute dicks. Not all of them though, it’s almost exclusively the big lifted ones. Lift kits are just stupid imo but leveling kits are perfectly fine and sometimes necessary.
    and before you call me a troony or something, I drive a truck

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

because the small peepee mentality almost always follows them

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>see a truck
      >immediately thinks about penis
      Truck Derangement Syndrome

• 1 month ago
        Herbert

How many times have you posted that buddy?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

less than the mentally ill redditor has been seething about trucks

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're really stupid dude
            "truckold" is a generic insult to truck owners. It's not one person spamming it.
            As far as I'm aware "trugg" is a positive/neutral word for truck
            One guy spamming is fair game, but has nothing on your day in and day out spam on the board, and his are actually funny

You're trying to copy the person who showed you're samegayging/spamming via the archives.

What you think is a gotcha doesn't make any sense. You are so profoundly moronic. I don't even know how you manage to operate a computer. You would probably forget how to breathe if it wasn't a part of the involuntary nervous system

Honest question. Why do you come here every day and post moronic, embarrassing bullshit? Shit like this

[...]

. I know that's you. You have 2-3 of these up at any given time. Doesn't the same old shit get old? Truck OP image with a poltard cope caption and then spamming "truck derangement syndrome" or "you think about penises a lot" to half of the people in the thread making fun of you. That's your hobby?

inb4 seething, gay, plebbitor, etc

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

At this point I don't even know if you own a truck anymore. No one who spends that much time posting the same post all day here can afford one.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No shit, it's an astroturfed bullshit campaign. There's no other way I can put it. Maybe someone more eloquent can put it together.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

because those trucks are literally killing them (and that's a good thing)

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>lift truck (increase wheel gap)
    >still limited by ground to axle/subframe clearance
    this is an IQ test and you are failing.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You are a fricking moron, stop posting here Black person

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Some of you guys are alright. Was in traffic last night and the sooper doodie behind me was kind enough to turn his headlights off that were shining right into my mirrors due to the height difference between it and my lowered shitbox. Much appreciated

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'll never get the appeal of frickhuge low power trucks. It's like idolizing a huge catapult that can only throw a milk carton

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What’s high power to you?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

_relative_ high power. Mind you throwing a milk carton far is very powerful (for an art of a wasp), but completely underpowered for a catapult (or better yet a trebuchet). Engine the size of my bathroom can tow over 150 train cars full of cargo. That's compact. That's powerful. Yet the mighty karen's truck can barely tow an RV. For all that size, what's it doing?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

They are plenty powerful for what they need to do. Anywhere from 430/475 with the gas motors and 500/1200 for the diesels is pretty good for something that weights around 7500 lbs that is capable of towing up to 20 tons comfortably on the highway. Your engine you showed weighs like 90 tons.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

For the 90 tons you get to tow 5700 metric tons of train, so a bit over 60x it's weight. Compared towing 3x your weight doesen't really blow your shoes off. My point is why waste so much soace when you can't compare to real machines. A much smaller, compact and easy to maneuver vehicle would still fulfill the same role.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah that’s the power of rail moron, and they don’t fulfill anywhere near the same thing. Why are you trying to compared a purpose built extremely heavy duty machine designed to do exactly one thing in a very specific area to a common multipurpose vehicles that any man can buy?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

We can compare it to a semi too if you want, but we're still way in the double digit efficiencies. Commuter trucks are just very, very inefficient and unwieldy, which is why I can't imagine the appeal.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You pay for the inefficiency by the flexibility of movement. This is why semis and pickups have their place and do their jobs well. Meanwhile we use train cars to transport massive raw goods to factories with dedicated yards to support them. It is all still much cheaper than building dedicated rail support for everything but the biggest projects.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>why I can't imagine the appeal.
            Easy it's marketing. Goycattle have been trained to believe "truck=manly".

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>turn off my ev and truck filters
    >quality of board drops dramatically
    hmm

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Trucks are increasingly seen as gender-affirming care so these bigoted ledditors are being trans phobic by hating them

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Not seeing as much lifted truck hate as usual, most of the hate now is on swuatted/lowered trucks

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I got no issue with lifted, lowered, do what you want, but for frick's sake, adjust the fricking headlights after you lift it. If I was a cop, I'd just ticket you motherfrickers all day everyday until you fixed it.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They're the equivalent of huge silicone boobs, fake tan and lip fillers on a woman. You cannot prove me wrong.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I just hate it when people ruin vehicles for the sake of tacky aesthetics. I drive a truck with a leveling kit myself and I love it when I see a totally baja'd out Tacoma or Raptor, but I hate seeing blinged out monstrosities with giant wheels and rubber band tires for the same reason I hate it when I see an S2000 slammed into the ground with 20 degrees of camber or a classic Camaro with chrome 20"s and tacky paint.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why do lifted trucks drivers drive like buttholes and road rage all the time?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

because they're gay and powerless, which is why they compensate with manufactured images of strength and impress.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>They are gay
        Kek nice projection you fricking homosexual

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>/pol/-esque OWNIN' DA LIBTHS infographic regarding a literal nobody saved to hard drive and presented as some sort of damning rebuttal, without any context
          ask me how i know you're lower middle class, uneducated, poor, overweight, and have an 85 IQ. go on, ask me.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You are a chink

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Broken clocks are right twice a day.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

damn shame everything he said just happened to be correct.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>quoting facts from a statistically valid survey?
          >yeah well…UR GAY

Wow…

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>survey says

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

who wants to spend all of that money on such a stupid vehicle? can't see shit. drives terrible. slow. only other morons who wear hats all the time and use Zyns think you're cool

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>douchebag drivers
      >walls of certain death coming at you on the street
      yes

>slow
      >drives terrible
      not at all

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I generally don't like truck drivers becasue they are generally some of the worst drivers on the road and the consequences for accidents with them are twice as high. I don't have a problem with people who drive real trucks because they are always responsible.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>pic
      this is a truck

https://i.imgur.com/Y1iyyUz.jpeg

this is homosexuality on wheels

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

t. thirdie

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>always responsible
      Lmao they are shit, one was driving on the shoulder trying to bully me out of the lane (it was a rental so I didn't give a shit)

Not to mention in my state (FL) cubans are buying CDLs without knowing how to drive the trucks. Brother in law has to help them hitch and back up trailers at his plant.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>muh inefficiency!!!
    Quintessential europoot cope

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because retorted fat boomer homosexuals drunk drive these things and make it hazardous to drive small sports cars

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You're b***hing that a gigantic truck is driving like an butthole while you, in a small and nibble sports car, can't do anything about it. I'd be mad too if I got mogged like that.

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I like my pickup for what it is. I now love my pickup for how much it causes globohomosexual libtards to seethe.

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

A lot of pickup truck drivers are douches but because they are also white and straight it triggers redditors into wanting to ban them like anything else libtards don't like

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because only homosexuals drive lifted trucks. It's pointless. Clearly you aren't using the truck for actual truck things when you have to load the bed that's 5 feet off the ground.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's called freedom, if you don't like it move to some europoor shithole.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>He's not strong enough to lift OP's mom above his head

Embarrassing.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *