Why are redditors obsessed with this car?

Why are redditors obsessed with this car?

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They consoom weebslop media and suck Japanese corporate wiener.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They shit on Toyota and Honda.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Then why don’t they shill Honda, Toyota and Nissan then?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Wdym redditors shill Honda and Toyota here all the time.

They shit on Toyota and Honda.

Mazdagays? Yeah, probably. Especially that one who posts his wife's CX crossover here all the time.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Im talking about their car subreddits. Sorry I only visit that place when googling about cars.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

?
            The general threads are the subreddits. Of course theyll talk shit about other brands while also sucking off the brand they pick.

[...]
            People who shill mazda have never actually driven mazda
            They compare mazda to german brands in terms of luxury when in reality after a few months the squeaks and rattles come in and you realize its just another econobox... below honda and toyota.

When you peel apart the sheet metal it becomes obvious they're still built the same way when they were borrowing from Ford's part bin.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Because they're Chuds

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

damn, this nerd is so mad he made an entire new thread.
    have a kek, perhaps even a lol from me

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>redditors
    Brother have you seen DA?
    >it doesn't have a heckin toucherino screen!
    >no ive never driven one before and yeah okay maybe it does take twice as long to access any function because navigating through menus on a tiny screen with a knob like it's a first generation ipod is the worst ui possible but it's still based SOVL!

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They consoom weebslop media and suck Japanese corporate wiener.

People who shill mazda have never actually driven mazda
      They compare mazda to german brands in terms of luxury when in reality after a few months the squeaks and rattles come in and you realize its just another econobox... below honda and toyota.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

its funny because Mazda did the same "Real people not actors" type advertisement where they pay people to pretend Mazda is mistaken for a BMW.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Mazda is really good at making cheap stuff LOOK expensive, but yeah, it's still cheap stuff.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Mine is 6 years old and doesn't have any squeaks or rattles.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No gigahomie dash touch screen?
      Based. Imma buy one right now.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>no ive never driven one before
      this is the entire car community lol

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So out of all the asiaticshills, chinkshills, EVshills, truckgays, and walkablecitygays, it's Mazdashills you take issue with?

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>_DLS2729.jpg
    KEK
    LOL (laugh out loud)@wheelgap
    weeblet
    ricelet
    stancelet
    slowgaylet
    cylinderlet
    Ugly.
    Slow.
    Gay.
    autotragic
    slushbox
    wrong-wheel-drive
    mcdonalds
    eggshit
    japcrap
    pigfat
    bloated
    poorgay
    eurogay
    wrenchlet
    busrider
    /n/igger
    L M A O. (laughing my ass off).
    sent from My iPad via Tapatalk

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

As a Mazda3 owner I'm glad the time of Mazda has come. A couple years ago you couldn't make a mazda thread without it being drowned in pero caca.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

P

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

E

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Reddit/o/rs believe it's a premium car on the same level as BMW/Mercedes just because it's got a half decent design - while completely avoiding the fact that it's an antiquated, overpriced POS underneath with the chassis dynamics of an old economy car (likely even worse with those low profile tires).
    Mazda finally realized that there's more money chasing the market of poorgays that can't afford BMWs instead of the driving enthusiasts that they once catered more towards.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Literally what's wrong with a beam suspension on a FWD car that starts at $23,000. What's next, you're gonna complain a Nissan Versa has a open diff?

Who cares they saved money on a minor detail 99% of the demographic buying these cars won't care about and made up for it through chassis/suspension tuning (something Mazda is very good at, even the most braindead BMW shill will acknowledge). They focused on the interior which is what most people will be impressed by day to day.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's an objective downgrade from the previous generation that had a decent multilink rear suspension. You can't tune out the pitfall of torsion beams where a bump on one tire upsets the other side too and absolutely destroys the ride quality.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mazda's look the best right now in my opinion.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It’s a discount BMW from an Asian country.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nice looking car, nice interiors, reliable, a poorgay car that comes standard with 190ish horsepower at the base trim, and it's not CVTslop like everyone else is selling at that price range.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mazda just make good shit, my Mrs has had an 08 Mazda 3 for like 7 years now and it's never given us any problems, plus with some good tyres it's actually fun as frick to drive for what it is. I've kept up with cars on hills roads that should've been able to leave me in the dust, Mazda knows how to make a car.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>hatchback looks nice
    >unterior is great
    >no ipod in the middle of the dashboard
    >large boothspace
    Yeah, i wonder why people like them

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Redditors are obsessed with cars in general because their braindead npcs whose hobby is to move around.

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>rides nice
    >good interiors
    >good feature set
    >reliable
    >real transmission instead of CVT shit
    >makes the same power as everyone else's TI4 without a turbo and significantly more with the turbo trims
    >all for less money for equivalent trims
    Gosh I wonder.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Don't know about reddit, but Mazda 3 is really the best option at a reasonable price, if you don't like the Corolla.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *