Why are right wingers so afraid of the electric car?

Why are right wingers so afraid of the electric car? They're technologically already way superior to gas cars and they can only get better.

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

t.hasn'tseenalithiummine

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Right wingers are afraid of things that change the world, one of their biggest fears is the BBC

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Daily reminder that all meme flags are gay cum guzzlers.

No exceptions.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Right wingers are afraid of things that change the world
      You never said for the better, israelite.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why would i be scared of a british propaganda channel?

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because they fricking suck when it's colder than 32 degrees. ICE are still superior to battery powered in the conditions that matter to me.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

From my cold, dead hand.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

have you driven a car with a gated shifter?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Only 12 year olds think that’s cool

• 3 weeks ago
        anonymous

Had one of these when I was like 17, the cable came off the lifter so I would have to spin off the shift knob and grab the cable with some needle nose pliers to shift into reverse. I would usually try to park in spots on an incline that I could roll back out of to avoid having to go through the bs of getting it into reverse. lots of fun.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Right wingers ain't fallen for your chime chong schemes

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>They're technologically already way superior to gas cars and they can only get better.
    It hasnt. The grid cant support electric cars. Renewable energy is a joke right now. We dont have thr resources to build batteries to keep the energy. On to your next cope thread

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why wouldnt the bat say "BBC"

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes, if someone doesn't worship monkey dick like your homosexual ass, they must be afraid of it. Get fricked to death by a pack of wild Black folk.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How is the electricity generated?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

depends where you live

https://i.imgur.com/unhSUPV.jpg

>They're technologically already way superior to gas cars and they can only get better.
      It hasnt. The grid cant support electric cars. Renewable energy is a joke right now. We dont have thr resources to build batteries to keep the energy. On to your next cope thread

sodium-ion batteries are right around the corner

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Sodium batteries were thrown away by you israelite industrialists 100 years ago. WE WERE FINE UNTIL WE TOLERATED YOUR EXISTANCE.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

they're making a comeback

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah I am aware of that. But you people TRASHED THE FRICKING PLANET only to end up right where we started. Frick you all to hell.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

sorry we made your people mine lithium, chang

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

100% Coal. And I only buy lithium batteries that are made by strip mining ecologically valuable areas and displacing natives.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They have a gas car on a treadmill hooked up to a generator.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

# HOW TO BLOCK ALL MEME FLAGS #

>Have uBlock Origin extension installed
    >Paste the following into the "my filters" section of the dashboard.

boards.DA##[id^=p]:has(.countryFlag)

>REMOVE ISRAELI POSTERS
    boards.DA##[id^=p]:has(.flag-il)

>BLOCK TRIP AND NAMEgay

boards.DA##[id^=p]:has(.postertrip)

DA,DA.org##.postContainer:if(.post:not(.inlined) > .postInfo > .nameBlock > .name:has-text(/^(?!Anonymous$)/))

DA,DA.org##.post.preview:if(.postInfo > .nameBlock > .name:has-text(/^(?!Anonymous$)/))

DA,DA.org##.postContainer:if(.post:not(.inlined) > .postInfo > .nameBlock > .postertrip)

DA,DA.org##.post.preview:if(.postInfo > .nameBlock > .postertrip)

DA,DA.org##.postContainer:if(.post:not(.inlined) > .postInfo > .nameBlock > .name:has-text(/^(?!Anonymous$)/))

DA,DA.org##.post.preview:if(.postInfo > .nameBlock > .name:has-text(barkun))

I DID NOT BUMP THIS THREAD

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why did the left and musk not embrace work from home when it became an universal trend?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Because Musk (with help) makes most his money from his space exports with all the parts of the rocket made in house and reusable pieces. Means you have to come into work to make money.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He's still a manufacturing guy. Manufacturing companies lose skilled labor to WFH companies because many of us would give up 10% of our salary or more to WFH.
      He was hoping to reverse the trend so he wouldn't lose engineers to apple, amazon, and other major players.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lithium ion batteries are moronic.
    >leave cell phone in car during winter
    >It's dead in a few hours
    >won't hold charge as well
    >"let's make an entire car designed to be outside 24/7 out of these"
    Make better batteries. Oh that's right!! It's all one big scam. All the funding goes into LIBs because mining the cobalt is a byproduct of mining nickle and other materials so they need to make a buck on it!!
    You fell for a meme pushed by greedy homosexuals. Until energy storage technology companies ditch lithium ion batteries electric cars will always be a moronic meme.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They eat through tires like nothing else. How else would Rivian owners explain Pirelli's that last ~10k miles? Only Goodyear and Michelin make EV-specific rubber that costs 2x as much as a standard tire.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

> buys a rivian
      > park at grocery store
      > lesbien dyke pulls up and slams door open
      > dent requires skilled aluminum repair
      Yeah no, these things are designer trash for modern morons to stay poor forever.
      Ford purging ownership was actually a good move.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Less than 2 months ago I had several coworkers need a ride into work because their electric cars wouldn't start. ICE may not be perfect, but it's proven technology that's reliable in a wide range of conditions.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

'Right wingers' don't base their life choices around fear, you homosexual, that's 'left wingers'. 'Right wingers' base their life choices based upon disgust and an aversion to disgusting things.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This high quality thread is fresh, original, and posted by a real person who will come back and e-argue with us in good faith if we give this enough (you)s.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>sorry, the ADL has put you on their naughty list
    >being on their naughty list is against Tesla's TOS
    >this electric car will not charge/drive/unlock

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Electricity is made with fossil fuels. "Renewable" energy like solar panels and windmills is a meme, they cost more energy to produce and maintain than they give out over their lifespan. Having an electric car is just you burning coal and gas somewhere else at less efficiency than a gasoline car.

It's complete moronation, like all globohomosexual projects are.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why would I be afraid of an electric car?
    I had a Nikko R/C car as a kid and ever since thought why didn't they just make it bigger and like a real car.
    Specifically for luxury cars an electric drtivetrain would've been the breasts.
    I wouldn't mind an electric commuter car, but they're all ugly and cost too much for what they're worth. Why would I buy an EV commuter for a 100 km work commute when a 600 buck shitbox does the same shit?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

And since you are a big dude now, you know there is no infrastructure for electric cars, in winter they don't work, you need to charge it for hours, the battery degrades and you need to buy a new one almost for 1/3th of the cars price and to make a battery you contaminate a huge part of land where nothing will live. Oh and you can't easily take out a fire with water it burns for days.

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Funny story, I was at dinner with a group of people who would be called "left." The topic of electric cars came up and they all shat on them as worthless pieces of shit. Seems like the divide on electric cars is less left/right and more people who actually drive/don't, with a sprinkle of income level

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Unfortunately with California being the largest car market whatever homosexual laws they pass about cars becomes a national concern. So, prepare for auto manufacturers to focus on electric cars when California bans the sale of new ICE vehicles in 2035. It will be sooner than that as they start ramping down in 2026 and you can fricking expect the auto manufacturers to make sure their new ICE vehicles fail forcing you into one of their subsidized pieces of shit that has batteries that freeze every winter causing you to need a new car every 5 years like a fricking cellphone. The whole concept screams "we only want rich people to be able to drive by leasing cars".
      If the government wasn't subsidizing everything with evs they would be 80k. The battery packs alone (which fail regulary) are 5k on the cheapest end to replace WITH SUBSIDIZATION.
      Funny story Apple, Google, tesla, Microsoft all got embroiled in a class action lawsuit because they were sourcing their cobalt from literal child slaves in Africa back in 2019. Funny how the media never talks about how electric vehicles survive on tax payers and literal child slaves.

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's a lot easier to manage and modify petrol based cars than modern electric smart cars. I don't want my brakes to lock because I forgot to pay a subscription for my airbags and the car got its signals crossed from random background radiation flipping a bit at the wrong moment.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

how far can I get in sub 0 fahrenheit temps?

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because we want to walk our dogs not eat them

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

> hey're technologically already way superior to gas cars and they can only get better.
    > memeflag
    lol no theyre not, some new electric buses they made here for commuters didnt start up because it was too cold they couldnt even run, what a waste of money that was, also frick the eu

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>heavier
    >costs way way way more to repair virtually any part of the car (front end damage repair will cost 10,000+ because all the cameras and sensors)
    >the batteries cost 20,000+ to repair or replace
    >the materials used to make EV batteries required EXTENSIVE Deep Mining, which causes more damage to the environment than fossils fuels do

Literally the only people that benefit from EVs are the shareholders

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Whats with this stupid homosexual mentality that right wing people are “afraid” of shit they think is stupid? If I don’t want a tattoo, and think other people shouldn’t have then either, that doesn’t mean I’m actually scared of fricking ink on skin. The morons that make these comics seem to think that’s literally the case though

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Whats with this stupid homosexual mentality that right wing people are “afraid” of shit they think is stupid?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's bog-simple teen-girl tier conditioning because these people do not grow up, and it only works on humanoids who are just as moronic if not more.
      >OOOOOhhh are you scared of thing???
      >''I-i'm not bro!! I'm not scared of thing!''
      >Well prove it by doing thing or you will be silly and stupid and scared!
      >''Ok i guess ill have to...''

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>superior
    Nah. Not when the average one weighs the same as 4 regular cars.
    You have no idea how much they're gonna tax your ass when they start realizing how much they're gonna have to repave the roads with all that weight moving around.

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>memeflag
    >dishonest presupposition
    Try trying, OP.

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Due to California raising pge electrical rates and the variable pricing system it now costs more to use an electric car per mile than a 20 year old toyota prius with the bumper falling off. Even at 1am the shit costs more. At a charging station it's $$$, especially if you want to supercharge at peak hours. They also charge you for time spent not charging. Like if you go into the grocery store and your car finishes before you're done.

Then there's the non tesla charging network. It's absolute shit. Always broken or unable to connect.

The concept is good but ultimately the government is doing this to have more control over the population. They want to ban natural gas, petrol, and any affordable easily storable source of energy.

During the summer the power grid is so stressed from lack of upgrades that they blackout neighborhoods to save power. Meanwhile California is slowly shutting down all of their nuclear power plants. It's peak clown world.

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>worse for the environment
    >batteries wear down and aren't recycled properly
    >worse mileage on a "full tank"
    >more expensive
    >failure of chinkshit batteries generally means a catastrophic fire that cannot be extinguished

calling people whom disagree with you "afraid" is both ad-hominem and a strawman.

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Can't fix it yourself
    >homosexual battery rather than internal combustion
    >Can be programmed
    >Has a built-in homosexual screen
    >Becomes old and completely obsolete after less than 5 years like all computers now
    >Looks like fricking shit
    >Requires you to charge (gay) for 40 minutes to an hour, gets worse as you use it more often
    >A pussy in the winter because homosexuals in California made it up
    >No infrastructure to actually power this piece of shit, by design
    >Only homosexuals drive them
    There you go bud

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They're bad in the winter because lithium ion batteries aren't meant for temperatures outside 76f. Kek. Any warmer or colder and they degrade. -20f they freeze and it causes plating which irreparably damages the anodes. If everyone drove evs grocery stores would have to build air conditioned parking garges with charging stations at every single parking spot.
      If you run the heater at 20f the newest tesla will lose 41% of its driving range. If you try to charge your battery in cold weather it takes fricking forever because an electric heater needs to run to heat the batteries above 30f. Fast charging also degrades lithium ion batteries as it deforms the arrangement of the graphine.
      Battery storage technology has gone NOWHERE because all the funding is going into a technology which is incompatible for vehicles that sit outside in the cold and hot. You can not make lithium ion batteries for cars because of their chemistry. They are good for small devices that aren't exposed to the elements but for cars theyre pants on head moronic.

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

See all the worst pollution in Canada?
    Those are mines for "green" EV batteries.
    We can literally see the air now in Quebec because it is so dirty.

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why should I pay 80k for an electric car that needs a battery replacement of 30k in 10 years?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>a battery replacement
      Assuming you bought a car that, ten years later, a battery replacement can be found for.

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm not, I'm scared of the remote access and monitoring of them that globohomosexual corporations have over them.

34. 3 weeks ago
    Japanese minecraft benis :DDD

>GAS LIGHT ALERT
    >GAS LIGHT ALERT

35. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wake me up when they use a small modular nuclear reactor instead of shit batteries, don't have a government kill switch, and I can connect it to my house to provide backup power, all for under £10000.

36. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They want reliability. Something they can fix themselves. The ability to haul heavy loads and pull heavy things out of bad terrain.

Electric vehicles can't compete in those categories , and if they could it would be far more expensive to deal with, not just up front costs but maintenance too. Why should they take on all those extra costs, on top of bs carbon taxes as well. Lots of actual producers of real resources for the rest of the population are on the right, working in rural areas; they live in the real world where this electric shit isn't capable of making them a profit. It only works in the government sanctioned programs and the cities where fantasies grow.

37. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

All I want is a Model T with bike peddle options.

38. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

projecting slide thread eh? daring today, aren't we

39. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

also why does the "White" look like a Hispanic or a pajeet?

40. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Their battery fires are deadly

?si=BWKuh2_SMJXd8yuP

41. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have an electric hybrid. I also have a gas car for emergencies. Dunno what you mean.

42. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Electric motors are superior to gas ones in many ways and the tech will continue to improve. There are just drawbacks to both designs. It’s intelligent and has nothing to do with politics to have both types of cars if you can afford it sure. Most people don’t have 60,000 to drop on a Tesla tho. Even OP doesn’t have an electric car, stupid gay that he is.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>obvious solution is hybrids
      >EVs being force adopted and set a limit for no ICE cars by 2030
      >second hand market for ICE cars is only getting more expensive
      >there won't be much of any of a second hand market for EVs
      >no infrastructure for it to be used en masse
      >tech just isn't there yet

43. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Electric cars are a scam.

44. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They're smartphones on wheels. I'm not against the concept, but I am against the implementation.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Having a touch screen in place of dials and knows is fricking moronic. I used to be able to control every aspect of my car from the radio to the temp without looking because I knew the feel and placement of the knobs, buttons and switches. Now I have to fricking search through menus while I'm driving. What fricking moron thought that shit up. Plus it drives the coat of the fricking car up. I don't want a fricking touch screen. I'm sure accidents have risen as a result of this. How is it illegal to use your phone while driving but they replaced your controls with a giant fricking cellphone which requires looking through menus to adjust the temperature?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>How is it illegal to use your phone while driving but they replaced your controls with a giant fricking cellphone which requires looking through menus to adjust the temperature?
        Because Tesla made sure the legislators were introduced to their friends Andrew and Benjamin and Ulysses

They're bad in the winter because lithium ion batteries aren't meant for temperatures outside 76f. Kek. Any warmer or colder and they degrade. -20f they freeze and it causes plating which irreparably damages the anodes. If everyone drove evs grocery stores would have to build air conditioned parking garges with charging stations at every single parking spot.
        If you run the heater at 20f the newest tesla will lose 41% of its driving range. If you try to charge your battery in cold weather it takes fricking forever because an electric heater needs to run to heat the batteries above 30f. Fast charging also degrades lithium ion batteries as it deforms the arrangement of the graphine.
        Battery storage technology has gone NOWHERE because all the funding is going into a technology which is incompatible for vehicles that sit outside in the cold and hot. You can not make lithium ion batteries for cars because of their chemistry. They are good for small devices that aren't exposed to the elements but for cars theyre pants on head moronic.

Electric vehicles are beyond stupid for any region that actually has seasons, and if California is stupid enough to go through with their banning ICE vehicles plan I hope they don’t mind their ports shutting down in favor of Portland and Seattle because those places will allow the trucks that actually deliver shit

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Washington and Oregon are both adopting California's ban. Kek. So is newyork, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, new jersey, Connecticut. I think there are more. Prepare your amusement. 1/3 of the u.s car market is banning them. That will dictate what auto manufacturers do.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Can someone more educated in economics tell me what happens when every single Pacific port city is refused deliveries by truckers who more or less can’t operate within their states? How does the chinkshit economy benefit from this?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They aren't banning semis. They are only banning cars and pickups. Light duty vehicles. Yea, construction guys with f350s are fricked but not logistics companies per se. However, all those logistics companies are committing to zero emissions standards in the future but it's probably just them virtue signaling.
            Save your petty insults. You have some bias here thinking it's all just stupid but California has dictated emissions standards nationally for 50 years. Why the frick do you think all your cars have 10 catalytic converters on them Eben though your state doesn't care about smog testing? You will still only have the options California allows because they are the largest auto market in the entire country.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>They aren't banning semis.
            Then it’s all useless virtue signaling because semis are way more of a pollutant than private vehicles. Also I live in caliwali so I’m directly exposed to the stupidity on a daily basis, I’m not sure what’s in the water but it’s not good

I’ve had my model 3 in Colorado since 2019 and I drive more than anyone in this thread (I’m an appraiser). Just took it on a 3 hour trip two days ago out towards vail, chargers everywhere whenever I needed them and I had time while doing so for a nice lunch and a fat shit,

>chargers everywhere whenever I needed them and I had time while doing so for a nice lunch and a fat shit,
            See that’s the thing. With a gas car you’d need five minutes at worst to be able to go another 400 miles without stopping. With a gas car you take breaks when you want them, not when your meme lithium blocks decide you need them

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's not virtue signaling. Auto manufacturers aren't going to focus on ICE when 1/3 of the market can't buy them. Simple as.

45. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do you people always confuse disgust or resentment for fear? Does it have anything to do with your tendency to run away from your personal problems instead of tackling them?

46. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Are the right wingers in the room with us now?

47. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The only ones going through their lives in fear are israelites.
    Basically because they do lucifers work and have enough I.Q. to understand that they are enemies of all men.

48. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Something I always wonder about is the infrastructure needed for such a project.
    Are they seriously going to upgrade every gas station across a goddamned continent, some of which dates back to decades ago in the most rural areas? With what money, workforce and authority are they expecting to do that?
    On top of that, charging up your car takes hours of staying still, it's not a quick in and out like it is with oil. So gas station would need massive accompanying parking lots so as to service the same amount of cars per hour. Where the frick is the space for it?

49. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>They're technologically already way superior to gas cars
    WHY MUST YOU TURN /misc/ INTO A HOUSE OF LIES?

50. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

“Right wingers” generally do all the hard heavy work that is necessary for society to function, which allows the left wing types to live in cities, and pursue things like art, transgenderism, and other useless resources consuming endeavors.

Hard work is incompatible with electric vehicles at the moment, but if you only need to drive a couple blocks down to street to get fricked in the ass by your boyfriend, then an electric vehicle with suffice.

51. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The push for EVs is simply to make private car ownership prohibitively impractical and expensive for the servile class. It's social engineering and it's for your own good, proles!

52. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

so how are all the electric cars going to work in the winter?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They won't which is why none of the manufacturers will tell you how they perform below 20f as if 20f is "super cold guise". To people in California, who are dictating emissions across the u.s, winter is 50f. These batteries do not even charge below -20f and will outright fail. They also like to catch on fire if they hit 155f which seems like an impossibly high temp but that's not ambient. The batteries when charging will hit 20-30 or higher degrees above ambient so you better have an air-conditioned place to charge them.
      They are literally fricking DOA for anyone that actually drives or lives in a place that gets hot or cold. The numbers on how many miles people that own electric cars drive is hilariously low as well. Why? Because they aren't fricking practical. Even if you have charging stations everywhere they aren't practical. I just read a study on how all the fast charging cellphone stuff is actually revealing the limitations of fast charging as even how it's implemented currently is too fast and degrades the battery. So even a 40 minute charge is out of spec in terms of battery life. The "20 year life" of these cars shrinks to less than 10 in optimal temps with fast charging. Even less if it's hot or cold as those temps cause plating. They never do real scenarios as people are never perfectly discharging or charging the battery. They are fabrige eggs.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I’ve had my model 3 in Colorado since 2019 and I drive more than anyone in this thread (I’m an appraiser). Just took it on a 3 hour trip two days ago out towards vail, chargers everywhere whenever I needed them and I had time while doing so for a nice lunch and a fat shit,

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

What's your point? It's been in the 50s all week. The u.s is big and Colorado isn't that cold. Try Michigan or Minnesota where it gets -40f and stays there for weeks.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Do you do that before or after getting assfricked?

53. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Powerpaste > Lithium battery

54. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It has nothing to do with electric cars and everything to do with being forced to purchase inferior products we don't want.

55. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

IM SILLY AND TRIGGERED AND ANGRY

56. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>lol the south (Whites) is IDIOTS and BIGOTS lol hahah get TRIGGERED lol
    Why are they like this?

57. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>technologically already way superior
    In some ways. As with any differing technologies, there will be trade-offs.
    >VHS/Beta
    >Gasoline/Diesel
    >Piston/Rotary
    >Charcoal/Propane
    >9mm/.45
    The only question should be does the cost/performance of an EV exceed that of a gas vehicle for YOU. Not save the planet, not frick cows, not plant a goddamn tree. None of that shit should even come into the picture unless it's a feature that YOU want.
    But here we are, yet another thing to turn into a political manipulation platform.

58. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>superior
    Reminder people literally have to fight for spots to charge their toy car. Then after waiting an managing to get a spot they have to wait more time to let the gay thing charge (literally their gas stations “tesla superchargers” can take one hour to full charge a car)
    Horrible, I constantly see a line for the superchargers in my work parking lot.
    Insane…. imagine waiting hours to get your car charged.

59. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

In what metric?
    >efficiency drops to shit when its cold
    >materials mined largely through slave labor
    >processing and manufacturing creates heavy pollution
    >charging isn't magic, energy comes largely from coal and gas plants that are highly pollutant
    >unaffordable
    >lasts for five years, then you need to buy a brand new car because the battery makes up such a high amount of the cost and has such a limited life that nobody ever buys used EV's
    >so many computer chips that repair requires a doctorate and costs a fortune

Telling people to buy an EV is the "let them eat cake" of liberal midwits.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Don't forget
      >giving every citizen 1000 pounds of hyper neurotoxic material that will in no way rot and leech into the ground

60. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Kek this might be the funniest shit I read all day.

61. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>right wingers
    I'm a lefty and I agree with ANYONE left or right who tells the truth about the dangers of electric cars. Sure I thought it might be a cool new thing at first too but NOPE! I bet you never read the forums of people who own them and all their complaints right from the horses mouth. And that's if they don't blow up on you and kill you.
    Imagine having to decide if you wanted to run your heater or freeze all the way home. While the naive and even well meaning might THINK they are a good idea there are way too many problems at least as of right now. You can't rush shit like that and the people building them aren't honest anyway. They are laughing at guys like you when you do free advertsing for them.

62. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>”I hate them newfangled ee-lek-trick vehicles”
    >flips on his grandpa’s 70 year old bench grinder

I do not understand it whatsoever.

63. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Electric cars are just inefficient cars. Right-wingers prefer efficiency over ideology, that's why.

64. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You'll probably need to make an appointment to charge your fricking car away from home...imagine that for a second

65. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because EV's are a meme.
    Not cheaper than running petrol or diesel. Battery packs are useless after 5 years.
    Fire hazards and depreciate like a rock.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's not even the worst part. The energy density of batteries is nowhere near as high as diesel or gasoline, and they take forever to charge.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

True.
        You seen how much those Porsche Taycan are loosing as soon as you are registered as the first owner? Half the value, on the top model Taycan turbo S that works out to an instant £65k loss in depreciation.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That's because the battery packs are 20k and fail after 5 years. People don't understand that the standard for a failed battery system is when it loses 20% of its "like new" ability to charge. Failure doesn't mean it doesn't charge at all. Once it hits that 80% mark the degradation is bad enough to increase the probability of catastrophic failure to the point the packs are considered failures. Kek. They say the batteries last 20 years but that's total bullshit. Yea it will hold some sort of charge for 20 years, maybe, but once it hits that 80% mark they become huge liabilities.

66. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mhrm, let's see... what's better for the user:
    >electrical cars riddled with subscription services that don't last longer than 5yrs (due to cut corners in production, planned obsolesence and legislated technologies)
    >mechanical, easy-to-maintain and fix traditional cars that don't require slave labor in lithium mines

67. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I read in a real science article that there actually is not enough cobalt, nickel and whatever to make an electric car for everyone.
    Unless there is new battery technology. Eventually, the batteries will become super expensive because of shortages.
    I guess this is why they want walkable cities? Just cram everyone in commie blocks and offer MAID to get rid of excess people?

68. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Go watch the liberal documentary "Who Killed the Electric Car" from like 30 fricking years ago, and you'll begin to understand the depth of the corruption, you fricking moron.

The entire thing has been a scam for decades, and they have murdered people for inventing things in order to keep control.

69. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Leftoids are so fricking GAY in their attempts to meme. You can see the human failure seep out in every single thing they make. It's embarrassing and pathetic.

70. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not a fan of something can can be remotely controlled or bricked or doesn't have repairable mechanical workings. I do most of the repairs to my vehicles, if they were electric, I wouldn't be able to fix them. I would be forced to pay someone else to do it, because I wouldn't take it back to the dealership to help them get continuous revenue from non-user-freindly products

71. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>superior to gas cars
    not superior when it comes to cost of use

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Electric companies are already a monopoly. At least with gasoline there are a few competitors even if oligopolistic (its a cartel but whatever). Imagine everyone has to rely on the electric companies to drive to get food. It's going to be a shit show. The electric companies say they can support everyone on electric vehicles but they are 100% going to raise the rates and force scarcity just as the oil barons do. Gas should be fricking cheap but since it's controlled by a cartel they price fix. The electric companies have total monopolies and leftoids don't think they will do the same thing with total energy dependence on them? Fricking morons. California is making their citizens totally dependent on 1 fuel source: electricity. They are pushing for energy monopoly not parity or eco or whatever. A fricking monopoly. I though corporations were bad to lefty? They sure are fricking moronic to create energy dependence on 1 single corporation instead of spreading out the competition to natural gas, oil, electricity, wood, coal etc.

72. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

frick the automotive industry honestly, its a big fricking mess and they spent like 50 years making the same shit over and over while getting money from the government to stay afloat. now its the same thing but with the government and electric cars where theyll throw hundred of billions of dollars at nothing and the companies will fire all of their workers

73. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nice gay pic, yurotwink memeflaggot.

74. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Networked drive control

75. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Im right wing and love electric cars, goyim tounge my anus

76. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Why you not like electric internet car
    Because we don't live with government wiener in our mouth 24/7 and want to drive a cuckpod that will warn them not to charge or drive their automobile because too many people are running their airconditioners in the summer.

77. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I will never be dependent on the lithium israelite, but if they want to make cars with electric drive trains and gasoline generators, I'll be interested.

78. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I hate EVs because they are cars
    Trains and trams are the answer

79. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not in every way ... yet.
    The issue is not the electric cars, but the laws against anything else. It's the same with most left/right issues: it's not good enough to have legal gay marriage, you have to force the churches to perform the ceremonies. It's not enough for the left to choose to be vegan, meat has to be outlawed and taxed into the ground.

80. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

EVs are fine. The problem is the buttholes that push them and the governments trying to regulate everything else out of existence. Same BS with renewable energy.

81. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because thinking you can dig up the planet to put a battery in everything is just as moronic as those that think you can burn oil forever without consequence.

82. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Electric car has no range. Only couple hundreds of miles per full charge. I can drive 800 miles in a day in a gasoline chariot.

83. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you provided even half the drivers of the U.S., just them, with electric vehicles you'd have to hollow out the fricking planet and we'd probably be out of rare minerals before accomplishing it.

As an environmentalist I need to tell you to frick off with your bad ideas before you destroy the planet and the species.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *