Why are these often operated by the most incompetent and retarded NPCs?

Why are these often operated by the most incompetent and moronic NPC’s?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Too many driving aids created lax drivers with blind spot warnings people don’t even visually check anymore they just look at the light and merge if it’s not on

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They get into far less accidents though. That makes them better drivers.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>source. Just trust us bro
      Sorry Mr. Musk I do not trust you or your company as it has been known to fake a multitude of things in the past

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Tesla spies on everything about their cars
        >also, Tesla doesn't know their own numbers
        Lol. Lmao even.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yet they still lied about FSD from New York to LA being possible since 2016. It's 2024 and still not possible. Tesla is a fraud.
          https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna670206

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

General statement, not statistical evidence.

https://i.imgur.com/9iTW0yk.png

https://electrek.co/2023/12/19/tesla-drivers-have-highest-accident-rate-despite-autopilot-claim-lying/

LMAO,

Single insurance company.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Cope.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ah you didn't read the article, its not even an insurance company that came to that conclusion.

Its a lending company that went through public claims and made that conclusion. But I can't fault you, not like Tesla shills can read.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Does that include Tesla Insurance claims?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Cope.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Oh, it doesn't include the most used insurance by Tesla owners? The insurance gives you a better deal than any other insurance company because they get their parts cheaper? And the only reason you wouldn't use it is because it tracks your driving and so if you drive dangerously you'll get a bad deal? And also it motivates its users to drive safely by giving it a safety score every month?

Thus, like always, the numbers are indeed correct. They just measure different things. Tesla's measures it's entire fleet, while that insurance study measures the most high risk subset.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Oh, it doesn't include the most used insurance by Tesla owners? The insurance gives you a better deal than any other insurance company because they get their parts cheaper? And the only reason you wouldn't use it is because it tracks your driving and so if you drive dangerously you'll get a bad deal? And also it motivates its users to drive safely by giving it a safety score every month?

Cope. They crash more often. They bulbous eggshit cars with horrible build quality. Musk isn't going to frick you or pay you quit lying and coping on his behalf

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Your source is less viable than his. Stop crying about it. Computers drive better than humans. We lost that battle already.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>numbers show entire Tesla fleet crashes less
            >"cope. They crash more."
            Lmao I bet you also think millions died from the COVID-19 vaccine.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Oh, it doesn't include the most used insurance by Tesla owners? The insurance gives you a better deal than any other insurance company because they get their parts cheaper? And the only reason you wouldn't use it is because it tracks your driving and so if you drive dangerously you'll get a bad deal? And also it motivates its users to drive safely by giving it a safety score every month?

Thus, like always, the numbers are indeed correct. They just measure different things. Tesla's measures it's entire fleet, while that insurance study measures the most high risk subset.

Again you didn't bother reading the article. I'm only spoonfeeding you once.

>Researchers analyzed tens of millions of QuoteWizard by LendingTree insurance quotes from Nov. 14, 2022, through Nov. 14, 2023.

>To determine the best and worst drivers by car brand, researchers calculated the number of driving incidents per 1,000 drivers by brand in every state. This main category included accidents, DUIs, speeding and citations. We examined the 30 brands with the highest number of quotes.

>We looked at the four categories combined and individually. Our individual analyses don’t add to the driving incident total because of drivers with multiple incidents.

>The categories that fell under citations included:

> Carelessness or recklessness
            > Improper lane usage, improper passing and improper turning
            > No insurance or no license to operate a vehicle or misrepresenting a license
            > Failure to yield to a car or pedestrian
            > Safety violations, following another vehicle closely and passing a bus
            > Not signaling
            > Hit-and-runs involving a bicycle or pedestrian
            > Having defective equipment or using the wrong road
            Comprehensive or other citations

TLDR; they gathered the data based on the data the quotes returned from many different insurance companies, so this is direct data that was compiled after the quote was given, and license records scanned.

It being from "Tesla's insurance" or not is irrelevant, besides their in house data is worthless anyways given how much they lie.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>And the only reason you wouldn't use it is because it tracks your driving and so if you drive dangerously you'll get a bad deal? And also it motivates its users to drive safely by giving it a safety score every month?

Almost all other insurance companies do this already with OBD reporting. Tesla is not a special fricking case your tard.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Your data is literally insurance quotes, from drivers who also happen to own a Tesla at the time of the quote. You can greentext it as much as you like. It's inconsequential to Tesla studying the actual mileage driven by their own software, versus humans.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Nah its just shows that Tesla's probably falsifying their data. Real world quotes are showing that accidents are being underreported on their data, as actual traffic violations are more believable than whatever rigged numbers Tesla puts out.

Not to mention the site reporting this Electrek are EV supporters and have more motivation to support Tesla isn't of going against the grain.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

my man don't waste your day on this. anyone with a brain read the first back and forth in this convo and took your side. these tesla bots only fool themselves.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

There is no correlation between the two sets of data, therefore neither is implying falsehood of one another. However the topic of "do computers drive better than humans" was a specific point of contention here, and Tesla's data is more relevant just consequentially. More independent study would always be welcome nonetheless.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Color me shocked the company that fakes demonstrations and lies about range also fakes their crash data... frick what a shocker I can't believe liars keep lying jee willikere.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No reasonable proof that they do that, and using insurance quotes in an attempt to prove it is unreasonable. Lots of variables go into an insurance quote, and who makes claims, etc. This has no bearing on the viability of autonomous driving.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Fruit from a poisoned tree.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://electrek.co/2023/12/19/tesla-drivers-have-highest-accident-rate-despite-autopilot-claim-lying/

LMAO,

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

do you guys say it like
    >tess-luh
    or
    >tezz-luh

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Uber-mobile

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Those are the only people stupid enough to buy them

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's literally a NPC goycart, it excells on daily short trips like going to work or shopping and sucks at every other task

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The acceleration is fun.
      I just wish the UI wasn't AIDS.
      It's a fun toy but not a great car.
      I'm still going to buy one for summer driving while using my Lexus for winter or road trips.
      At least adding a l2 charger to my home will add to property value, plus the charger is free with state tax incentives. /Blog

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>acceleration is fun
        You will do that for a week and get bored.
        >adding a l2 charger to my home will add to property value,
        Further proof evgays are moronic. It's just a regular ass 240V circuit. Maybe worth $100, priced $500 because the plug is shaped like elons phalus.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I can install a 240 myself and
          you're right about the chargers mostly being a 240 with a heavier price tag but some offer built in charge controlling like charging at off peak/specific hours, controlling the rate of power or in some cases, charging multiple EVs at once by alternating.
          Plus weatherproofing for outdoor installation.(where im installing)
          The tax incentives cover equipment and costs up to $500 so I might as well grab the freebie. Wouldn't install the Tesla brand charger.

I doubt I'll get bored of it as quickly as you say. The smooth acceleration and Regen braking just feel good.
          But I get it's not for everyone.
          I wish other EV manufacturers would catch up in performance so I can have a fun EV that doesn't have Elon's brain tumor induced design philosophy.
          A quiet, fast EV without all the tech bloat/ipads, with physical controls and normal door handles would be my dream car but even normal gas cars have fallen into that degeneracy, sadly.

Lastly, yes, a lot of EV enthusiasts are deranged, particularly Tesla cultists.
          I just like a fun toy.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The acceleration is fun until you get spanked by a $5K mazdaspeed3 that’s nearly 20 years old

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They are desired by people that
    >have zero disgust response to the horrific aesthetic and functional design of the exterior and interior
    >are extremely open to taking on loads of debt for a rapidly depreciating asset
    >love raping the planet while thinking that they're saving it
    In other words, the ideal consumer.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Because its literally NPC: The Car

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Tesla's are to techbros are what convertible v6 automatic Mustangs were to hairdressers.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I noticed the more correct we are about tesla the more the shills congregate to damage control lmao

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Worse than most Scientologists when presented evidence.

No reasonable proof that they do that, and using insurance quotes in an attempt to prove it is unreasonable. Lots of variables go into an insurance quote, and who makes claims, etc. This has no bearing on the viability of autonomous driving.

> Lots of variables go into an insurance quote, and who makes claims, etc

Again the fricking quotes are dredging up actual car accident information and tickets to make those quotes dumbass, these quotes are not making up shit out of thin air. That's why they ask you for you license number.

But hey keep pretending. Maybe musk will take you to mars with if you keep sucking shit out of his ass.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Your ignorance is becoming malevolent.
        >Again the fricking quotes are dredging up actual car accident information and tickets to make those quotes dumbass
        Exactly why it's less relevant than accidents per miles driven, amongst the same cars with and without autopilot.
        Precisely because QUOTES also include all the other non-sequiturs previously referenced.This is an insurance company trying to sell a service, not an indictment on self driving. I also think Musk is a buffoon, and Teslas are generally cheap crap. It's all irrelevant to the topic at hand though.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>+0.05$ have been deposited in your Tesla account

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Why are these often operated by the most incompetent and moronic NPC’s?

NPC's follow the latest Trends.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

kek, earlier today had a lady in a tesla turn in a roundabout without using the blinker, car in front of me had to slam on the brakes because he assumed she was just going straight

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *