Why are they like this?

>I am European and my opinion about American trucks I can't afford is *BRAAAAAAAAP*

Is it poverty the main underlying factor of this or is there another reason?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Speaking as a european who doesn't really mind trucks, for one they're not that expensive, for two it's mianly the result of being looked down on for driving more modestly sized vehicles. If you're gonna talk shit on my car for being way too small even though it suits my needs perfectly, you can expect me to shit on your comically oversized truck.

Again, speaking on behalf of those euros, I don't really care. Also cateyes are ugly fight me

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm one of those worthless homosexuals who's thinking about getting a truck even though I would rarely do truck stuff.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's being poor or simply not being allowed to own a truck there. I asked my euro relatives what vehicle they wished they could own and 9/10 of them said a half ton pickup truck. Most Euros that have the balls to move to North America wind up driving a half ton or larger truck.

Trucks don't need to be used for truck things. I don't know why that idea gets regurgitated here so often. You will not find a better sedan or a SUV than a pickup truck. Hence why they're the best selling vehicles on the planet.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>simply not being allowed to own a truck there
        forming arguments is easy when you can just make shit up I suppose

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You need a CDL to drive a half ton pickup truck with a trailer in Europe... The same goes for Eurostralia. So you literally can't own one without being a commercial driver. That's not even looking at the financial limitations.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>You need a CDL to drive a half ton pickup truck with a trailer in Europe
            First off a CDL isn't a thing here. Second of all we have your B license (car) and the additional BE for large trailers. If you only have B you can operate any passenger vehicle up to 3500 kg and tow up to 750 kg. With your BE you can tow any trailer you want up to 3500 KG or whatever the car is rated for, whichever comes first. And almost everyone has their BE because not being able to tow anything over 750 kg is fricking gay.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>With your BE you can tow any trailer you want up to 3500 KG or whatever the car is rated for, whichever comes first
            So you CAN drive a truck but you can't use it. Got it. So it's literally like wearing a chastity device. Neat.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Black person that's literally 14 lbs shy of the actual towing capacity of a RAM 1500

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The V6 only tows 7700lbs. The V8 tows 12,750lbs which puts it over your limit by a lot.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

For one no one buys the V8 here, for two they're not gonna weigh your trailer so unless it's so comically overweight that stevie wonder could see it's more than 7716 lbs, they literally don't care

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I shouldn't neglect to mention that of all the trucks I'se seen here (of which about 95% were black crew cab RAM 1500s, see also picrel) not a single one of them has ever had a trailer behind it so I doubt it's much of a concern for the typical buyer anyway.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>For one no one buys the V8 here
            So you're not allowed to own the good version of the truck, just like I said.

>they're not gonna weigh your trailer
            They'll fine you for carrying a garbage bag in your fricking vehicle. They will sure as frick break out the scales if they see you towing an overweight load on a """normal""" license.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>So you're not allowed to own the good version of the truck, just like I said.
            Not doing it doesn't mean not being allowed you to it you actual chimpanzee
            >They'll fine you for carrying a garbage bag in your fricking vehicle
            Surely I'm being trolled right?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Not doing it doesn't mean not being allowed
            You don't do it because they made it so you can't realistically. They have brainwashed you into thinking this is normal.

>Surely I'm being trolled right?
            You wish.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/02/roofer-fined-300-empty-crisp-packets-van-doesnt-licence-carry-rubbish-7789816/

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>You don't do it because they made it so you can't realistically
            there is literally nothing stopping you.
            >co.uk
            speaking of literal chimpanzees we don't claim that bunch

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

3.92 rear end 1500's with the 5.7 max is almost 12k lbs or ~5500kg

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

that's not at all how it works you absolute fricking gorilla Black person. With a B license the maximum you can tow is car weight + max trailer weight must be under 3500kg.
            So with a 1500kg car you can tow a trailer rated for 1500kg and not have any issues, assuming your car, or truck, can tow it.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

there's an entire community of idiots who have got it into their heads that their lives are in danger because large vehicles exist
    these are the same morons that want big daddy government to restrict guns, drugs, food/calories/nutrition for the "greater good"
    this gets repeated and reinforced by moronic twisted statistics that have no bearing in the real world

the truth is automobiles have never been safer, and people love getting wound up about things they will never even interact with

also, any of the big 3 pickups are by far some of the nicest ways to travel outside of a massive city

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>idiots who have got it into their heads that their lives are in danger because large vehicles exist
      Ya my '85 Bronco that weighs less than a Tesla is the problem.
      Oh and don't mention the 80,000 pound semi in the next lane.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Don’t you want your vehicle to shout “America!”, but substitute your little country instead?

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It’s the automotive equivalent of
    >food comes from a grocery store.
    As the world gets more urban/neutered, these types will sadly get their way.
    Personally my 98 f150 is the most valuable vehicle I own. Daily drivers are fungible, but a good, solid truck for projects/hauling is impossible to find these days. (It’s at 337k miles, I will cry when it finally keels over).

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'M YOU
    BUT BETTER

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *