Anonymous

>evs affordable
    cope because they spent too much
    >you can't afford
    seethe because they spent too much

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

FPBP

OP is pretty moronic. Teslas at least are less expensive than a comparable car, withoit tax incentives. (BMW 3 series base trim is more expensive and less luxurious than Tesla Model 3 RWD). And OP is too poor to even afford a sub $40,000 car.

Therefore, EVs are affordable and you can't afford one.

There's that cope and seethe

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Fippy bippy

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

OP is pretty moronic. Teslas at least are less expensive than a comparable car, withoit tax incentives. (BMW 3 series base trim is more expensive and less luxurious than Tesla Model 3 RWD). And OP is too poor to even afford a sub $40,000 car.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Model 3s are only comparable to cars without interiors

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

All cars have interiors...thats like saying a cup without a hole.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Cups don't have holes though. They're topographical disks.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

So a vegana isn't a hole?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Technically it isn't, no, since it dead ends in the womb. You could topographically smooth a vegana out. The anus is, though.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Teslas at least are less expensive than a comparable car
      >BMW 3 series
      LOL, LMAO even.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I know. When I looked it up and saw the BMW has a manually adjustable steering wheel I keked.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>didn't tack on the cost of replacing the battery

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>owning a car for 1 million miles

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

/o/tards gotta get a high mileage car eventually

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

what is a high mileage vehicle

• 1 month ago
          s10fag

what is a high mileage vehicle

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous
        • 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Don't you know? Everyone on DA owns their car for one million miles, drives one thousand miles a day, and needs to drive across Antarctica on a single charge.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Unironically this is every boomer post against EVs. And don't forget the classic "We actually don't care about straight line speed and we actually DO care about working conditions in 3rd world countries where they have slaves mining the lithium etc......"

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Yes of course, we as a society NEED to perpetuate financing a new car every 3 years.
          3 years is up, better put myself in debt again. What's that? What do I do with the old car? Well that's not my problem, they can throw it in a ditch for all I care, I'm too busy being environmentally friendly. Holy frick I LOVE being in debt to creditors and gigacorporations, their cum tastes wonderful

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>1 million miles in 3 years
            Do these people even drive? They talk like they've never used a car.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Teslas at least are less expensive than a comparable car
      Probably because they somehow manage to have even worse build quality than kraut shit.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>less build quality but last longer, work better, and require less maintanence
        Lmao

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Anon saw some gay cry about body panels not being 100% uniform when they drive around in a shitbox like pic rel and think that means they have bad build quality

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

There is not a single thing that is luxurious about a model 3

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yea, BMWs aren't luxury either.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the government (at least in Europe) decided to make buying an ev basically a tax Wright off for rich buttholes. and the more you spent the bigger the Wright off. so the ritch buttholes all went and brought 1000hp whatever the fricks as "company vehicles". this because the META for selling new EVs so every new electric vehicle was a massive hundred thousand dollar all electric performance monster with all the gimmicky bullshit you can possibly staple on. so instead of millions of leaves for the normies, the taxpayers footed the bill for a bunch of CEOs to get brand new X7M performance EVs that don't do shit for the environment and by the time they've depreciated enough for normal people to afford (like 5 years lmao) they're totaled due to components degrading.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>wright off
      >ritch
      holy esl. didn't even bother reading any further

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

interesting. however I have made this meme depicting you as an obese crying wojack (factually correct) and myself and 18th century stone masons as chads (also objectively correct).

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Both are true, you're just really fricking poor

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>chevy bolt base cost: 26k
    Price is not a reason not to buy an EV.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Both can be true. People need to learn that affordable isn't synonymous with cheap. Just because it's more than $20 doesn't mean it isn't affordable.
    A $400,000 house is affordable. That doesn't mean EVERYONE can afford it. But enough people can.
    A $40,000 car is affordable. That doesn't mean EVERYONE can afford it. But enough people can.
    A $400 toothbrush is not affordable. Nearly everyone can technically "afford" it. But it's not an affordable price for a toothbrush.
    These words depend on context.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Honestly a based explanation of affordability. This should be mandatory reading for high school kids.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Neither $400,000 houses or $40,000 cars are actually affordable and the number of people who buy those things outright instead of renting them from the bank is miniscule.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

you're actually moronic if this is how you think

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Most people literally do not pay off their car and house loans and just keep transferring debt. Even 70 year old retirees suddenly become financially insolvent because of interest rate hikes because they don't really own anything.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>rent from bank
        Huh?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Neither $400,000 houses or $40,000 cars are actually affordable
        Unintentionally proving his point...

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

If enough people could afford something it wouldn't be necessary to run financing pyramid schemes to ensure number goes up anyways. Do you not know what tanked the economy in 2008?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>noo loans are bad and if you ever take out a loan you're bad at finance!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

there's a difference between taking a loan and a long term loan you have no actual plan for paying off and just hope you'll be able to afford debt servicing until it's someone else's problem.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Oh cool, you just described a single digit percentage of loan takers!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

idk man there are a lot of morons who loan cars that they cant possibly afford without getting raped by interest

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I have never known anyone in my life who couldn't pay their monthly loans.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Unironically true considering how they are all usury-laden.
            If your rate is above inflation targets, you lost. No exceptions.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Weapons grade cope. Not everyone has it as badly as you do. There's over 25 million Americans with net worths between 1 and 5 MILLION dollars. There's an additional six million with net worths over $5 million.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Wow you fricking showed us by telling us the upper 10% of the population can afford an average house.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You're just too poor for a proper toothbrush

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I’d buy an electric car if they got rid of the egg mobiles and remade classic cars as electric. I know that’ll never happen outside of having boats of money to burn to commission one I guess, but I’d buy it just to have a new vehicle to drive that doesn’t look like total ass. EV 70’s Challys are the way to go. Frick it bring back the Crown Vic as an EV. Make them fast as frick too. I’m almost certain half the hate towards EV’s here in burgerland comes from just how fugly 99% of them are.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Be the change you want to see and EV swap a clapped out classic

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I only hate EVs because they have no soul. And because their environmentalist ideology makes me puke.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's fake environmentalism, otherwise they would be allergic to all that battery talk

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Greenwashing is the term.
        If the goal was to save the environment, they would make retrofitting kits for older cars. Instead, they just kicked it up for carbon credits for Stella's.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yeah they are affordable, and you are pathetically broke if you can't afford an affordable car.
    You really think $33,000 for a NEW car is a lot of money? You might be pathetically broke.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I see a lot more shit like this:

>EV's are here and are totally ready as a ICE replacement for everybody
    What about the people who can't charge at home or peo0ple who leave their containment zone?
    >w-well EV's aren't for everybody. Just rent a ICE vehicle when you need it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Norway is doing fine.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The entire populated areas of Norway would fit in the area of some North American cities.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>My country's population is small, that means my inability to charge my EV at home is magically fixed!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Norwegians only have to drive from home to the mosque 2 miles away. That means they can get away with using just a public charger a couple times a month. They can also get a prayer done while they wait to charge.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I drive 70% as much as the average american per year, that means my inability to charge my EV at home is magically fixed!

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

If my country spent the last 50 years getting filthy rich from oil extraction, I too would drive an EV

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>my country drills for oil, that means my inability to charge my EV at home is magically fixed!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Oil money pays for big houses with the ability to charge EVs, as seen by Norway. No oil means commie blocks
            >inb4 bootstraps

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nope. Norwegians live in more densely populated areas than Americans.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm not an American
            Conjure me up the Norwegian oil money device that lets commie block livers charge and own EVs

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Exactly. That has nothing to do with charging at home.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

unaffordable refers to owning a home with a charger in your garage, thereby making EVs practical. many "tall, rich, and handsome" truckolds are actually poorgayged renters or trailer park dwellers with no access to overnight charging. sad!

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

tell them you are not cheap ass and you buy something that cost 50% more and burn fuel because you have money
    they always get super mad from that

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

new ICEVs cost about the same as new EVs
    if you say can't afford an EV, you are basically saying can only afford a heavily used shitbox

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

A what now?

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If they reduce demand on gas, they benefit me.
    If they drive EVs in cities, where they're more useful, cities smell less like a monoxide suicide's garage. Existing apartments have little or no parking available. All these office buildings are empty, and are wired for tons of office computers and equipment. I see a problem solving itself.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yea, if it was up to me all the gays would be in their 3's sucking Musks' moron dick. I can have fun driving in the mountains on quiet roads with cheap gas.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I can't tell if I'm against evs just because they're different or because there's actually something worse about them

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

From today:
    https://www.theguardian.com/money/2024/apr/17/renault-repair-zoe-heater-car
    >Renault wants to charge us £9,121 to repair the heater on our Zoe, which we bought new for £30,000.
    >The dealer then said it couldn’t do the repair as it didn’t have a hoist to remove the EV battery, and we would have to find another garage that had the equipment.
    >My husband contacted Renault UK customer service again to see if it could help but it couldn’t even tell us which dealers had the equipment to remove a battery. Eventually, we found one but we have now been quoted £9,121 to fix it. With the £2,000 we have already paid, this makes a grand total of £11,000 to repair a heater, making the car a write-off at five years old.
    EVs = class war.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

dealership is trying to frick people over? no way?! first time I heard a story like that

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *