Ape Out Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

that looks like my girlfriend if she wore makeup and traded in her gmt 400

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Same reason they are into anything, because they seen some other girl online do it first.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I wouldn't be into cars if i didn't see men driving cool cars tho

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous
    • 1 week ago
      Anonymous

No, it's because a boy they dated was into cars.

It's the only reason women have "guy" hobbies.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

This anon is right. One of my ex's friends was just like that, she absorbed the hobbies of every dick she sucked (I know because they were usually my friends). She even played a blue Stratocaster just like one of his exes

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Women are becoming increasingly desperate for attention from potential mates which is why they're increasingly pursuing male-dominated hobbies and interests.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I've seen this first hand IRL and I just can't hate them for it, it's so.... Pitiful?
      >IRL club for nerds
      >specifically promoted as a group for social outcasts
      >incel language in promos on faceberg page
      >girl joins us one day
      >normie type girl, obviously well off upper middle class
      >every one of us is seasoned incels
      >collectively decide to give her a chance and pretend she's a man for once
      >we talk about anime and grill some burgers
      >she doesn't join the conversation and when asked about her likes she says my hero academia and naruto
      >she just awkwardly stands just outside the circle the entire evening
      We gave her a chance since she was attractive and she still fumbled the bag

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>We gave her a chance since she was attractive and she still fumbled the bag
        She expected you to capitulate to her looks anon, not to judge her by her merits.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

That's the thing, no one judged her. We treated her like all the new people and she never engaged

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

wrong wrong wrong
            she was trying the age-old strategy of
            >the only game in town
            where a woman enters an all-male group in order to get with the group's resident alpha male (the local alpha, the alpha of the group, even if he's not much of an alpha among alphas) who is otherwise surrounded entirely by males
            it's a very successful strategy, your group just had no resident alpha

it would be tedious to fullly explain but the majority of women have no actual interests or hobbies or anything like that, their brains simply don't work that way
            some will fake interest in a hobby and even convince themselves they genuinely love it (easy to do when you're mentally crippled) but it's really an excuse to do something else - socialize
            men do that too, plenty of male shit is just an excuse to socialize and drink beer with "the guys"
            women will join a book club or whatever just as an excuse to get away from their husbands and socialize with "the girls" and drink wine coolers, and they'll spend 99% of their time discussing anything except their books
            a lot of book clubs are not explicitly female-only but in practice they are, if you as a male show up hoping for serious, informed discussion about books, you've got another thing coming
            i bet the b***h in your story was in total disbelief that you ACTUALLY stand around discussing boring nerd shit just as you claim to, women can't fathom that

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>[number of] reasons [to/to not] get [thing]

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Women will soon make men obsolete.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Trucks don't have a a barrier of entry anyone can drive an auto crew cab

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Women invade male dominated hobbies to garner the excess attention and validation in that void of simply being a female "interested in that hobby",women are not mentally wired to enjoy hobbies men do they are blank slates and emulate whichever male in their life they currently are with, make no mistake there is 100% a boyfriend /army of orbiters making this content for her.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

yeah 9/10 if a girl likes something it's cause of her ex

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Because women buy and believe whatever other women tell them to buy and believe.
      So they pay women to promote driving trucks.
      Why? Because truck sales to males are pretty much saturated and they need to open up a new market.
      US manufacturers are unwilling to make small car for women because these have much lower profit margin and higher competition from Europe, Japan, Korea and increasingly China.

this is true but the main reason is companies actively trying to pull women into male hobbies
      you cannot say "no" to increasing your potential market segment by 100%, doubling the amount of potential customers

especially when women are bigger spenders than men, have stronger brand loyalty than men and are even less rational buyers

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Great write-up. Many people really don't understand how much more women are outpacing men in the workplace in regard to wages, and they need to blow their money in some way. Your increasing your potential market segment by 100% is spot on

8. 1 week ago
    John Bogil -wouldn't be happening if you were honest

Because it's a moronic attention-seeking hobby where the main goal is to be a vapid b***h in a death machine; a c**ts wet dream. That's why its so popular with you pussy b***hes.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>death machine
      Back to r/frickcars, troony

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

They're not "into" cars they have unbridled access to a video sharing platform and understand that moronic simps will watch a girl do literally anything.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

It's this.

I have my own collection of shitty cars that I like driving and messing with without talking about it and without posting anything on social media.

There are lots of "car guys" doing what these car girls are doing too though.

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

High testostorone in modern females

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

85% of the US economy is built upon woman consooming. This is a real statistic

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Looking up american consumer statistics was one of the worst decisions I had ever made

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Now you know why everything sucks. You also know that life is better for the entire world when non israeli white men have wealth and minorities/women don't.

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>posts pic of one (1) girl talking about cars
    >WHY ARE ALL GIRLS INTO CARS NOW???
    >thread reaches post

13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Women are into attention.

14. 1 week ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Some girls are born and bred gamers though.

Kellye, <3. Hope that Chinese gaming company you went to work for is treating you well.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

my wife likes to play her Nintendo DS

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>Some girls are born and bred gamers though.
        It's the fakers that ruin it for everyone. That's with any preoccupation though. The issue is that fake gaymer e-girls are way more common than the actual girls that like gaming.

I think the only female gamer that I found was actually good at what she played was Insaniquarium, Virtual Villagers, Nexon or Tencent cancer, and Diner Dash.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

It is insane how accurate this comic is to every current community/interest/hobby now

15. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

It’s how you can’t tell a sub culture / hobby has been completely normified.

16. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

They want men's attention. That's all they want. So anything men like, they will like too, in order to get men's attention. They think men have this secret club where we're always doing awesome things that are so much better than what they do. Which I guess is true, but I digest

17. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

always have been

18. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Why do you guys hate women so much, don't you have moms?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

yes and she's a b***h. waiting on her pension to buy an amg

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>don't you have moms?
      there's your answer

19. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>why are women suddenly into “cars” now?
    They aren't. Your social media feed isn't real life, you dumb frick.

20. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

The reason any woman does any thing is male attention. My wife got into off road racing because I love cars and it played into her childhood fantasy of owning a Jeep like her dad owned. She genuinely enjoys off roading and she's good at it, but it started as a means for her to get my attention by involving herself in my biggest hobby. Same reason she "loves" cooking, homesteading, shooting, and camping.

>she makes a high quality meal
    I dote on her for her talents and stroke her ego because I compliment her food.
    >she tends to a garden and cans food
    I celebrate her accomplishment and the growing stockpile of goods we have.
    >we go shooting and she does well
    I compliment her groupings and she gets my undivided attention as I help her improve.
    >we go camping and she helps set up, cook meals over a fire, gathers firewood with me, etc
    I thank her for her help and we spend the entire time only in each other's company where I have no choice but to pay attention to her.

Even my thottiest of friends got into off roading for her father's approval. She's an alt bawd who flaunts her BDSM kinks on every social media possible, thirst trapping dudes left and right. She wheels hard and has serious talent, but it's all for daddy's approval.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Sounds like your wife loves you and cares about you. Women often get into "male" hobbies because they want to share in the joy their boyfriend experiences and support them, speaking from experience.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

She does and we have a very good marriage. Doesn't make what I said any less true. My wife is a wonderful partner in this life, and I really enjoy sharing cars as a hobby with her - especially because she's fully on board with getting our children into it.

21. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

It's simple: women now have more money than (You).

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

This. Women are outpacing men due to DEI crap and now feel independent

22. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>why are women suddenly into “cars” now?
    It's the new sorostitute chariot. Used to be a Jeep, but now they're branching out into other 4x4s now that they're really popular.

23. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Attention. Same shit when it comes to videogames. They just try to follow men into any kind of hobby they have and then prostitute the frick out.

24. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

cars have always been a status symbol and women have been making more on average than men for a while now. higher college acceptance rates as well. only natural they would start to buy new sports cars and start trying to get male attention in a male dominated hobby.

25. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

You mean, the way they're "into Sports"?

26. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

They're not into cars, anon. The internet only surfaces extreme people, and extrreme opinions. In other words, the small percentage of women who are into cars has way more visibility than they would have 20 years ago. This is also true for almost anything coming out of social media.

27. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Are they? I haven't noticed

28. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

They're not. There simply using cars for neet tendie points on social media

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>tendies
      Literally me

29. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

DONT YOU KNOW THIS IS THE AGE OF WOMANS RIGHTS.
    THEY CAN DO ALL THE STUFF THAT MEN DO!!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *